For those of you spazzing @ GM's

Options
SxCii - Lost City
SxCii - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
edited August 2010 in General Discussion
for those of you spazzing at all the GM's, they do not produce the game. Go google what GM means and what Developer means. the GM's are the people who run the game. Developers are the people who create, program and tweak the game with patches and ****.. go read and stop qq'ing about how this gm does this and this gm wont do this.. developers are clearly bringing back the packs because its a huge hit. Whether you like it or not, Whether you close or open your eyes when you hit that mouse button to open the pack, YOU LIKE IT! So stop qqing because clearly they made a game thats been a success and its been making them money, theyre running a business not a butt-hurt qq organization. Also, theres a difference between opinion and QQ.

Opinion: This TW system will leave us with no money for charms and repair

QQ: OMG... I DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITHOUT TW.. GAME SUX.. ETC. and then the person proceeds to buy more packs -.-

If you do 1 nirvana run a day, you make 500k a day at a MINIMUM....

Thats 3.5mil a week for just 1 nirvana run.. OH LOOK ITS MORE THAN MOST TW............

For those of you who cant nirvana.. go collect herbs and farm lowbie hh.. its a dog eat dog world! if you cant survive in game how are you gonna survive irl ... ijs...

SO.. go farm more nirvana cuz i need uncanny + rapture prices to go down so i can get my set b:victory

/endrant b:bye
Post edited by SxCii - Lost City on

Comments

• wraithkiller69
    wraithkiller69 Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Someone performed an experiment in response to the TW thread. In 5 hours they counted 60 tokens of best luck popped. That came out to 300 mil into the economy in 5 hours. If you do the math, thats roughly 10 BILLION per week from best of luck tokens. TW is only 5% of that amount, do the devs really think thats the issue?

I'll say it again;
    (1) Restore TW pay & TW bid refunds & 90% battle rewards
    (2) REMOVE 10 mil bank notes from Token of Best Luck rewards

Inflation problem now solved.

they decided to stop TW for INFLATION of coins in players hands tht is what everyone is QQing about. SEE QUOTE
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    Vulpix - Lost City Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Joe<3333333333
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY _Bloody_Fox_ for the sig ^_^
    I think venomancers are a pretty cool guy, eh mances the venom and doesn't afraid of anything.
  • Takumeme - Dreamweaver
    Takumeme - Dreamweaver Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Actually, many people have not QQ'ed but rather stated fine opinions. But do you want to know why the GM's get the bad side of the deal? We don't have direct contact with Devs. Either way people are aware it's a business and a business needs money. Most people are just pointing out the blatant excuses for things as well as being completely ignored, which is what makes them angry. That's all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I agree with you Joe but as ppl always do, they complain to the ppl who are the most visible/reachable. In this case it is the GM's.

BTW --> HAI b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    for those of you spazzing at all the GM's, they do not produce the game. Go google what GM means and what Developer means. the GM's are the people who run the game. Developers are the people who create, program and tweak the game with patches and ****.. go read and stop qq'ing about how this gm does this and this gm wont do this.. developers are clearly bringing back the packs because its a huge hit. Whether you like it or not, Whether you close or open your eyes when you hit that mouse button to open the pack, YOU LIKE IT! So stop qqing because clearly they made a game thats been a success and its been making them money, theyre running a business not a butt-hurt qq organization. Also, theres a difference between opinion and QQ.

QQ: OMG... I DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITHOUT TW.. GAME SUX.. ETC. and then the person proceeds to buy more packs -.-

Thats 3.5mil a week for just 1 nirvana run.. OH LOOK ITS MORE THAN MOST TW............

SO.. go farm more nirvana cuz i need uncanny + rapture prices to go down so i can get my set b:victory

hai Joe! b:bye
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Indiri - Archosaur
    Indiri - Archosaur Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'm trying to put everything nicely to the GMs, of course they did not design this mess of an update. The only thing I have had to say about the GMs is that they don't actually respond to specific concerns even when they start a thread that is supposed to be (according to the title anyway) a discussion. Apparently it's only a discussion for us since they are mostly not saying anything and what they do say is more about moderating and has nothing to do with the specific problems being addressed.

Otherwise I, and I think many of the other people, are trying to also post suggestions that may fix the underlying problem (rather than the bludgeoning hammer the devs/designers have used) in an attempt to help them fix the mess they've made.
  • SxCii - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Actually, many people have not QQ'ed but rather stated fine opinions. But do you want to know why the GM's get the bad side of the deal? We don't have direct contact with Devs. Either way people are aware it's a business and a business needs money. Most people are just pointing out the blatant excuses for things as well as being completely ignored, which is what makes them angry. That's all.

Lets say your a developer.. you have roughly 500,000 people playing your game. About 250,000 buy gold and make the company what it is. Are you going to give your number/email to them? clearly not unless theres some loose change up thur! Thats what the GM is here for but i just feel bad for them because they keep getting plastered with flames when its not their fault.

Also, if ANYONE was running a business i don't care if its mother Teresa; he/she would always look at making more profit. Its a business thing.. I mean im going to this lady's house to fix her computer **** even tho her apartment looks like this ---->

http://i38.tinypic.com/j5uwps.jpg

And she could potentially **** me.. but hey 40$ an hour is 40$ an hour.. BUSINESS!!! lol im bored dun hate b:surrender
  • SxCii - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I agree with you Joe but as ppl always do, they complain to the ppl who are the most visible/reachable. In this case it is the GM's.

BTW --> HAI b:cute

There's always QQ im just bored xD.

p.s. haiii b:bye
  • SxCii - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    hai Joe! b:bye

b:bye haiiii
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    WTF JOE! No hearts for me :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I think venomancers are a pretty cool guy, eh mances the venom and doesn't afraid of anything.
  • SxCii - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    b:dirtyb:kissb:victory

also, you're head looks like the sun
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    b:thanksb:thanksb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xallie - Heavens Tear
    Xallie - Heavens Tear Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

For those of you who cant nirvana.. go collect herbs and farm lowbie hh.. its a dog eat dog world! if you cant survive in game how are you gonna survive irl ... ijs...

b:laugh Ty for your post, im a bit tired to use my teles to tell peops that its not GM's fault they made the change.

A sample from the day: QQ I hate this font GM's you sux!! I hate you GM's...

The first time i saw that in WC i was like "WTF?!?! dont they know what a Dev is?"

So again, thanks for this post & i hope we killed the QQ's on this.

b:victory
  • SxCii - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Theres always gonna be QQ :P if someone breathe too fast, all of a sudden they're selfish for air and everyone QQs about air stealing! you can tell im tired because my examples make no sense! ha b:chuckle
  • ChopChop - Raging Tide
    ChopChop - Raging Tide Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Lets say your a developer.. you have roughly 500,000 people playing your game. About 250,000 buy gold and make the company what it is. Are you going to give your number/email to them? clearly not unless theres some loose change up thur! Thats what the GM is here for but i just feel bad for them because they keep getting plastered with flames when its not their fault.

Also, if ANYONE was running a business i don't care if its mother Teresa; he/she would always look at making more profit. Its a business thing.. I mean im going to this lady's house to fix her computer **** even tho her apartment looks like this ---->

http://i38.tinypic.com/j5uwps.jpg

And she could potentially **** me.. but hey 40$ an hour is 40$ an hour.. BUSINESS!!! lol im bored dun hate b:surrender

Of course your right its a buisness but so are tobacco companies . They both make you addictive like it or not .
    Maybe PWI should carry a warning also "PWI seriously harms your wallet and others around you".

To get people hooked and then try bleed them dry imo does not make for a good company.

Far better to make steady prophit and keep a good satisfied customer base. But when you have new products on the horizon maybe its acase of get what you can while you can just dont expect the old customers to buy into the next product.

Once bitten twice shy.
  • nerdraging
    nerdraging Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    More GM brown nosing. Are they giving you any 'sweeteners' to come here and say this? You complaining about players who voice their negative opinions about the game is still complaining. In the end, you're also a QQer QQing about QQers.

Brown nose all you want but every single player has a right to voice their concern if they don't like the way the game is going but don't diss your fellow players. They're the ones in the game helping it run too. Without them, who are you going to flash your expensively credit card charged +10 weapon at? As long as any one of them have contributed a single dollar or even an hour to the game, they have a right to voice their concerns.

People play a game not to be in a dog eat dog world but for the entertainment and to get away from the dog eat dog world you proclaimed. You do know what entertainment is right or is entertainment in your case just swiping your credit card?
    b:angry<--NERD RAGE!!!
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Joe<3333333333

!!!
    Wild Vulpix Appeared~!
    D:

Me was late.
    >.<'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Warmheart - Archosaur
    Warmheart - Archosaur Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    LMAO
    I luv when ppl only look on what outside and think they r smarter than everyone else.

Just think about this:
    Last week: U went Nirvana, came back, sold to a guy lvl100.
    This week: U went Nirvana, came back, lvl100 guys is like: "I hav no money, but I got 10mirges yay!", and than u r like: "Darn I should have thought before posting."

Basically, it doesnt just affect TW pay addicts, it affects the whole community.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fail Archer with no bow.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    LMAO
    I luv when ppl only look on what outside and think they r smarter than everyone else.

Just think about this:
    Last week: U went Nirvana, came back, sold to a guy lvl100.
    This week: U went Nirvana, came back, lvl100 guys is like: "I hav no money, but I got 10mirges yay!", and than u r like: "Darn I should have thought before posting."

Basically, it doesnt just affect TW pay addicts, it affects the whole community.

That level 100 can no longer afford the price you were selling at. Making you have to sell lower to be able to sell it at all. Oh look, its now affordable for more players.b:bye
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    If I had "direct contact" with a developer, trust me, it would involve a high-voltage stun gun and possibly a crowbar/baseball bat. This game isn't "top of the line" by any means, but it's their flagship product and as of a year ago I'd have recommended it to anyone. No business model justifies running that kind of software into the ground the way they have.

Y'know, that time before their brains were all stolen by squirrels and replaced with a shrivelled walnut.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    for those of you spazzing at all the GM's, they do not produce the game. Go google what GM means and what Developer means. the GM's are the people who run the game. Developers are the people who create, program and tweak the game with patches and ****.. go read and stop qq'ing about how this gm does this and this gm wont do this.. developers are clearly bringing back the packs because its a huge hit. Whether you like it or not,

These thread should be sticky
    I don't know how many times already i *fixed* GM words to developer, manager, director, license owner, marketing, and many other.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Give us some sort of community liaison that IS in touch with the devs/whoeverthefck is in charge of this game and we'll stop.
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Give us some sort of community liaison that IS in touch with the devs/whoeverthefck is in charge of this game and we'll stop.

Ah so people just ignore what they already know . . b:surrender

Well can't be blamed since hearing people complains is one of GM jobs, though the execution of those complains left on the company hand.

Uh . . being a GM sure tough b:chuckle salute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Options
    "Message of 90%+ of the player base" -> GM -> Devs <---- STEP 1

"Message/Reply of the devs" -> GM -> Playerbase <---- STEP 2

"Playerbase: fine...at least we know something now." <--- STEP 3

Tough job indeed.../sarcasm
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

You forget that they apparently do these two steps with trained carrier pidgeons.

Pidgeons unskilled in translating english<->chinese, at that.
    edited August 2010
    Options

"Playerbase: fine...at least we know something now." <--- STEP 3

Tough job indeed.../sarcasm

b:chuckle As long as that make you happy or feel better b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Options
    b:chuckle As long as that make you happy or feel better b:pleased

^and the most useless reply ever lol

*adds more text later, cbb'ed now*

*k maybe i can*

I obviously know that's not THE only thing <.< but really....volunteers or not, a little bit of efford ... can't harm anyone

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ^and the most useless reply ever lol

*adds more text later, cbb'ed now*

Didn't i try to comfort someone ? b:chuckle
    Maybe i just confused today
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Forum.pngVILKASS: It's a kill a messenger case. Had no problem with GMs, till I saw a furry one of them posting complete bs that TW causes inflation in game... & that they are trying to solve a problem... Anyone wants to calculate how much 5m Tokens bring into the economy daily??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Options
    all those big words

it isn't the packs fault !! it isn't the packs fault !!!! b:chuckleb:chuckle

Damn that TW pay....ruining the game always geez;...b:chuckle

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]