Wedding?

13»

Comments

• _Lady - Dreamweaver
    _Lady - Dreamweaver Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    That's what I've heard, and the first marriage I went to failed while the couple were fighting the Jealous Ex boss. It also fails if either the Bride or Groom dc's during the ceremony : \
    ~Characters~

_Lady: lvl 80 BM on Dreamweaver
    _Constantina: lvl 60 Cleric on Dreamweaver
    _Nomura: lvl 30 Wiz on Dreamweaver

Lady_Emal: lvl 61 BM on Sanctuary (Retired)
  • Alice_Bunneh - Dreamweaver
    Alice_Bunneh - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    The moment that the crashers showed up all quests failed, wtf :(
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    The moment that the crashers showed up all quests failed, wtf :(

Guess they really did crash the party. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • hellfrig
    hellfrig Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    b:angry

The new ceremony is a wasted time and wasted money. If not to have a lot of Coins invested in invitations around very much many guests one really, it is to be created impossibly the ceremony. All Quests hit is absent and the Coins are awarded...

30 million HP boss???? This is probably a joke!

If it really finds a cheek that one for this ceremony money does not pay and then the possibility this also really has to experience.

We can advise only each against it! We were disappointed too most deeply! It has really spoilt for us the fun for the day and we had to say no nice wedding day so!
    Really disappointing!b:cry

b:angryb:angry
  • StormDragoon - Sanctuary
    StormDragoon - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Wow. If only we had known. Our Bride and Groom jumped in and was battling the ex alongside us all. So this is why it failed?

It would have been real nice to know this beforehand, LOL.

I've gone to three already. The first two i never really noticed if the Bride or Groom hit the Mobs. But the last one i went to, they didn't even move. Everything was down in less than 3 minutes though.
  • TrinityMoon - Sanctuary
    TrinityMoon - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    to be honest i thought PWI was really tryin to make things fun for the players like they use to before they got money hungry and make a cool add on by the new wedding to help make pwi a fun player friendly place but no way... all the wedding is is a bunch of Bull ****! i can believe i wasted my hard earned money to get married and have a nice wedding in game just to find out i need to pay 18,000,000 coins to activate a ****** quest!! Every quest cost 6,000,000 - 18,000,000+ Coins!! Why would you guys do that pwi!? remember this is a game your supose to make things fun for us not rip us off.. what happened to you guys pwi... and top it all off every quest failed in under a second as soon as mobs came out... i hope you enjoyed my $60 and thanks for embarrassing me... i had my faction and my friends give me 100k each to attend your money hungry fail **** wedding... again thanks a lot pwi
  • cherylj
    cherylj Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Anyone knwo how to squad up for this? Bride and groom in a squad alone? And Guests in one or two squads? Or bride in sqaud with her guests and groom in squad with his? What?
  • Takumeme - Dreamweaver
    Takumeme - Dreamweaver Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    You don't have to pay millions of coin...it's not worth it. Everybody could do the quest for paying just for their guest/bride/groom thing. Don't bother decorating, there isn't any point. My guess it was meant to be a major coin sink or something.

Bride and groom should be in squad together, it was said in the announcement.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cherylj
    cherylj Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Bride and groom should be in squad together, it was said in the announcement.

I understand that BUT should ALL the quests be in squads when they fight the boss/ex and party crashers?
  • Cupcake - Raging Tide
    Cupcake - Raging Tide Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Got married on my male cleric alt... and we were digging the bouquets when suddenly the instance just kicks us all out. Why? >_>

Also, my 'wife' and I did the exchange rings thing and got the timed all-white wedding fashion, but we never got any kind of reward or the permanent fashion. D: I still have the ring from it... Argh, I dunno what happened. We fought the jealous ex/party crashers.. no quests failed until we're digging the bouquets then poof! kicked out to Matchmaker. >:( I want my permanent fashion. b:shedtear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:shocked
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Cupcake, how long had you been in there when it kicked you out? The ceremony only lasts for an hour, and it kicks you out when your time is up.
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    b:chuckle PWI specializes in glitches.... answer to my ticket was

"Unable to reproduce glitch so youre screwed".. well thats paraphrasing but you get the point. PWI Is not able to produce anything without a glitch then blame consumer. b:chuckle
  • Ayainity - Heavens Tear
    Ayainity - Heavens Tear Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Hi all:), My hubby and Me want to do this wedding even but at the end we also want to get our permanent outfits. Anyone know an sure way of getting them? I heard ppl say if you get enough points you'll get them and than some ppl have also said even if you fail the quest youll get them.. I just wanna make sure.. I don't know what else to do.
  • Bogatir - Heavens Tear
    Bogatir - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I went to a wedding on 8/22. For awhile all was fine, then the ex showed up. We killed all the minions and the ex with no real problems. The bride and groom stayed at the altar and did not fight. I was watching the rankings to see how we were doing and it got far enough to actually have the reward chest there. For 5 or 10 seconds then it said quest failed and they disappeared. I've waited to post this because i submitted a ticket and wanted to give them a chance to make good on what we earned. But after a few days they told me to have the bride and groom submit too. They had some questions for them. They've done that and haven't gotten even a reply. So even though it was kind of nice and was fun i won't be going to any more weddings. They know it's bugged and still won't give the rewards that are earned due to whatever excuse they want to use is just rediculous. Pull the logs and go over them give out the rewards that were earned. I don't think it should be that hard. We shouldn't have to jump through hoops to get a known problem taken care of. I'm still hoping they'll make good on the rewards we earned, but this is PWI so i'm not holding my breath.
  • kumar101
    kumar101 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    hi how r u all. just wanted to day that this game is awesome.
  • Cadi - Raging Tide
    Cadi - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Soo...Quick question.

If I got married before the new system, can I buy the reservation thingies and just do the banquet? Or do i not count as a newlywed?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bogatir - Heavens Tear
    Bogatir - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    well after a month they've finally decided to do something. the bride and groom will get their rewards but the guests are screwed. the reward chests were there in the ranking for maybe 10 seconds before quest failed, but they are not going to give them to us. they say we have to do it again. which i will not ever do. no more weddings. if it had failed early on i would't mind so much, but the rewards were there and they refuse to give them to us. seems to be typical of support, won't cost the company more than a few keystrokes, to give us what we earned, but it's more of the too bad try again mentality they seem to have. so in my opinion do not waste your time on the wedding.
  • Rytyaya - Raging Tide
    Rytyaya - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Just spent a while going through posts and thanks ladies and gents, this actually made some sense!!
  • gamer12345
    gamer12345 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I just got done with my wedding ceremony in the chapel; & it isn't worth it. If you are already married and want to go to the chapel, don't waste your five dollars. For one thing any decoration or whatever costs around $18 million, yes million coins to get. Your guests have to pay to $5888000 coins to participate in the quest and gain contribution points. You have to mine your rings, just like mats. Well they didn't spawn in the amount of time they were supposed to & the whole marriage quest failed. Then the jealous "ex" spawned in with all his friends anyhow, and proceeded to start beating us up. The ex himself has like 3 million HP which regenerates somehow. By that time we were just fed up and wanted out, well my husband, IRL fiance who plays a Barb, got stuck and couldn't teleport out of the instance and ended up wasting almost half of his charm, before we actually had to shut down the game and get him out. In general, it really sucks, and I'd be SCREAMING for my money back if that was the main reason we bought the packs to get married, on sale or not, but we want the XP & spirit from our regular quests, so we'll get that & be happy. But I saw people saying they want to spend the five bucks to go to the chapel, and I wanted to warn them - Don't waste your money. And FYI, you get a really pretty wedding dress, which costs $20,000 coins, and only lasts for THREE days!!! (not like the red one you get for the Arch wedding. ) The fashion should atleast be permenant, after all that BS you go through in the chapel, not to mention the coin's spent on it.) So yeah, in general, PW makes this sound and look so attractive and like you get all this just by buying the marriage packs, but in realitity, that is not the case. So FAIL on this update, too!!!!
    Guests do not have to pay that much...only 20k for the corsage thats it...weddings are fun. Great. Fun.
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
This discussion has been closed.