Spectral is RPK? Screenshot

Comments

• TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Lol U Still Mad? Here's some advice to get you off KoS... Put down the shovel bro; you're only making a bigger fool of yourself. b:surrender
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Voski - Lost City
    Voski - Lost City Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Lol U Still Mad? Here's some advice to get you off KoS... Put down the shovel bro; you're only making a bigger fool of yourself. b:surrender

keep me on KoS, I want Wadzio to show us how I scammed his members as he claims as the reason why I was put on KoS. I mean what's with his empty claim; pathetic way to justify my KoS to get that low about it.
  • MaiaElais - Lost City
    MaiaElais - Lost City Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    keep me on KoS, I want Wadzio to show us how I scammed his members as he claims as the reason why I was put on KoS. I mean what's with his empty claim; pathetic way to justify my KoS to get that low about it.

This isn't really new though tbh... Just look at the QQ centre on the Spec forums. Anyone who has an issue with a Spectral member is laughed at, belittled and made out to be a liar. If one of their members breaks one of their guild's rules they just simply defend their member and blame the person who isn't in Spectral. Then they make sure to relate it to Essence somehow and begin trash talking Essence members. b:laugh

Funny how Dropzio has dissapeared from this thread now though b:chuckle
    ~Carpe Diem~
  • Voski - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    This isn't really new though tbh... Just look at the QQ centre on the Spec forums. Anyone who has an issue with a Spectral member is laughed at, belittled and made out to be a liar. If one of their members breaks one of their guild's rules they just simply defend their member and blame the person who isn't in Spectral. Then they make sure to relate it to Essence somehow and begin trash talking Essence members. b:laugh

Probem solved. I had Athran informed of my KoS... Athran didn't even know I was on KoS, good job Wadzio, trying to lead now? Anyways, Spliffany is free to kill me, don't care lol. I have been removed from Spectral KoS by Athran.

Make sure you fail a little less Wadzio, and thanks again Athran.

P.S. - Did Wadzio even tell Athran how I scammed a Spec member? I still haven't been told how I did it.

Thread Done, TY for keeping me company while I had time to kill everyone =P
  • BARBAAAR - Lost City
    BARBAAAR - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Anyway, Non-rpk or even PVE (spectral pve pros) guilds on a ****** HUGE pvp server, suck.
    What's the fun if ure in a pvp server and u cant attack everyone? or at least red names.
    If you don't like to pked than change server,

/PVEboys
    b:chuckle
    No pride , No shame. Thats the name of the game.
  • Annastasia - Lost City
    Annastasia - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Because a 67 barb is just THAT scary right?

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/851/20100805161226.png

how does a lvl 67 barb have such low hp in tiger form no less? i would kos you purely for QQ ing to much. look you died once and this is what happens? 7 pages of whining and moaning over 1 death? i don't care who and what guidl pk d you and if they are rpk or not. the entire server should kos you for being a whiny girlyboy. PVP servers are for people who can handle being pk d numerous times a day. sometimes even by the same person. if you can't meet this requirement, then you should uninstall immediately. nuff said.
  • Foxgrit - Lost City
    Foxgrit - Lost City Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited August 2010

not entirely true. i repeatedly pked a spectral alt who was camping level 60s and he told me i better stop or spectral would kill me...after about his 10th death he relogged and tried to kill me and i dropped his fail 10x bm. spec officers told him to shut the hell up and quit whining or leave. might have just been because he was a fail **** bm though.
  • Voski - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    not entirely true. i repeatedly pked a spectral alt who was camping level 60s and he told me i better stop or spectral would kill me...after about his 10th death he relogged and tried to kill me and i dropped his fail 10x bm. spec officers told him to shut the hell up and quit whining or leave. might have just been because he was a fail **** bm though.

lol, who knows
    how does a lvl 67 barb have such low hp in tiger form no less? i would kos you purely for QQ ing to much. look you died once and this is what happens? 7 pages of whining and moaning over 1 death? i don't care who and what guidl pk d you and if they are rpk or not. the entire server should kos you for being a whiny girlyboy. PVP servers are for people who can handle being pk d numerous times a day. sometimes even by the same person. if you can't meet this requirement, then you should uninstall immediately. nuff said.

1. Spectral claims to not be RPK and wadzio said RPK and Personal KoS not allowed, thus I say **** about it.

2. This topic was made t point out flaws in Spectral following their own standards of not being RPK

3. Was killed twice, but that makes no difference; I am red and get killed a lot but I never complain but that's becuase I don't care. I just dislike how Spectral has a self proclaimed reputation that they cant keep up.

4. not gearing myself until 90 and i'm not a pure vit build, thus low HP. also not buffed, QQ more.
    Anyway, Non-rpk or even PVE (spectral pve pros) guilds on a ****** HUGE pvp server, suck.
    What's the fun if ure in a pvp server and u cant attack everyone? or at least red names.
    If you don't like to pked than change server,

/PVEboys
    b:chuckle

Once again, matter of principle, nothing more, nothing less. Anyways you have killed me a few times, have you ever heard me complain to you? I don't think you would ever even recall killing me.
  • RazieI - Lost City
    RazieI - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    i dont know what happened, and i dont care. but why does someone who didnt do anything, try to justify himself on more than 8 pages? the more u talk the more it makes u look bad. maybe u r not that innocent urself about what happened. but as i said before, i dont care. get over it, move on, and stop spamming the forums about it. or do u really have nothing else to do?
    and talking about principles: it's also a principle, that a member of a rpk faction shouldn't complain about being pked, even if it was a non-rpk faction that pked him. so grow some balls and move on. nuff said.
  • Annastasia - Lost City
    Annastasia - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    lol, who knows

1. Spectral claims to not be RPK and wadzio said RPK and Personal KoS not allowed, thus I say **** about it.

2. This topic was made t point out flaws in Spectral following their own standards of not being RPK

3. Was killed twice, but that makes no difference; I am red and get killed a lot but I never complain but that's becuase I don't care. I just dislike how Spectral has a self proclaimed reputation that they cant keep up.

4. not gearing myself until 90 and i'm not a pure vit build, thus low HP. also not buffed, QQ more.

Once again, matter of principle, nothing more, nothing less. Anyways you have killed me a few times, have you ever heard me complain to you? I don't think you would ever even recall killing me.

FYI killing you even twice does not make a guild "RPK". all of the big guild have a few members that oopsie pk daily. there is no way for officers to patrol 200 people 24/7. i have been pk d by Essence, Spec, and Kami. so with your line of reasoning, that makes them all RPK. take some Midol and 3 days off from PWI. you have already proven yourself to be a liar with you "this is my main" "oh my old main was in spec" your credibilty is zero.
  • HeavensWing - Sanctuary
    HeavensWing - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    i dont know what happened, and i dont care. but why does someone who didnt do anything, try to justify himself on more than 8 pages? the more u talk the more it makes u look bad. maybe u r not that innocent urself about what happened. but as i said before, i dont care. get over it, move on, and stop spamming the forums about it. or do u really have nothing else to do?
    and talking about principles: it's also a principle, that a member of a rpk faction shouldn't complain about being pked, even if it was a non-rpk faction that pked him. so grow some balls and move on. nuff said.

Hello spliffany!

What is up my home diggidy dawgggg?
    I dont even see the point of posting on an alt and QQing if we can click on your name and see your main; Spliffany
    Server: Lost City (PVP)
    Class: Untamed Venomancer
    Pvp: Kill 3686 (how many lowbies have you killed?)
    Level: 100
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Original Join date: Nov 24, 2008
    Originally Posted by Russiee - Raging Tide

As for Shadow Escape. "I am sin, I Shadow Escape on a boss, Boss attacks cleric and squad wipes. Lolol im pro fish".

^ So pro b:victory ^
  • Voski - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    If you are going to make a comment then how about go back and inform yourself on everything previously said INCLUDING the part that said everything was done. Also Spliffany, don't make yourself seem innocent, you know very well about everything that occurred; I may be in the wrong, but I am definitely not alone. I also ended the "QQ Thread" like Athran asked, I'm just replying to anything written. If you want to comment on that I keep up with a thread I started then know when the substance of the thread ended.

For person who wrote this:

FYI killing you even twice does not make a guild "RPK". all of the big guild have a few members that oopsie pk daily. there is no way for officers to patrol 200 people 24/7. i have been pk d by Essence, Spec, and Kami. so with your line of reasoning, that makes them all RPK. take some Midol and 3 days off from PWI. you have already proven yourself to be a liar with you "this is my main" "oh my old main was in spec" your credibilty is zero.

Any kill off KoS in a non-RPK faction is said faction RPK, with the exception of that person attacking the said faction member (only exception that would make sense to me). Spliffany going out and targetting was not an "oopsie" kill. The fact that I was added to Spectral KoS by Wadzio was a pretty fuucked up way to cover up an RPK; I've been removed by Athran however, and that's done. If you want to talk about my old characters we can do then, whisper me in game; I had a character in Spectral about 1 month prior to CQ disban, left, and rejoined about a month after CQ disban, then stopped playing all together for months. Build up some evidence to counter anything I've said before making a comment and how about you read the entire thread also to get a clue as to what's going on.

Also, why delete your last post Spliffany lol

You can tell me to grow some balls on the QQ when I complain about ANY other time I've been killed; our personal issue has impact on how I took action on this kill, ijs. Well let's just say that now it's out personal issue because i was openly invited to it. Go QQ more about what happened. My 2 deaths were nothin compared to your issues. I would rather not have to openly talk about hte reality of everything that happened, and I am sure you care about that more than I do before you have to be falsely slanderous about my credibility. If you want to kill me to compensate for your shortcomings, be my guest. Athran already gave you the OK to kill me and I don't have a problem with that.
  • Spliffany - Lost City
    Spliffany - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    The point is that i dont try to hide who i am? Sorry that i didnt check the set avatar, i fixed it for ur pleasure.

And like i said, i dont know what happened here or "behind the scenes" and i dont care. All i know is: he got pked one time for a personal reason (also a ticket was opened about that), he started QQing and getting personal. I think the thread on our forums got closed for **** talking cause it went offtopic, so he started QQing here (i didnt even know about it till today). But the fact that the thread got closed doesnt mean that i wasnt asked about what happened.

Oh, and btw, the second PK, damn crits. Should have been a poke, ended as 1shot. **** happens.

So anyways. Whoever he talked to, and whatever happened that i dont know about, i dont care. It's something between him and me and i think this whole thread here makes him look like an attention hoe. I already told him that the file is closed for me. And he isnt on guild's KoS. So y does the QQing here go on? I just saw this thread today and i am still amused about 8 pages, although Voski himself filled like 5 of them. Isnt it time to move on?

@HeavensWing: ur stats arent accurate. 2800 pks when i came back to PWI end of may. Now 4200+. So pls ask our KoS how many of theirs lowies have been harmed. Shouldnt be many as i mostly fight Essence and Kamisama. Higher numbers doesnt mean that the pks have to be lowies. It just shows that someone likes PvP. But nice try tho.

---edit---

@Voski: i deleted it cause i forgot to switch the avatar for HeavensWing. So i switched and now posted it again. dont worry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Peerless -> GuardianZ -> RageQuit -> Spectral -> Essence -> Tri-Force [retired]
    edited August 2010
    The point is that i dont try to hide who i am? Sorry that i didnt check the set avatar, i fixed it for ur pleasure.

@HeavensWing: ur stats arent accurate. 2800 pks when i came back to PWI end of may. Now 4200+. So pls ask our KoS how many of theirs lowies have been harmed. Shouldnt be many as i mostly fight Essence and Kamisama. Higher numbers doesnt mean that the pks have to be lowies. It just shows that someone likes PvP. But nice try tho.

---edit---

@Voski: i deleted it cause i forgot to switch the avatar for HeavensWing. So i switched and now posted it again. dont worry.

Uhm, Not really. Im going by the stats of the site. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    + SURE you forgot to change your avatar, thats it, You just had your troll avatar on by accident b:laugh

Oh and @ your 'Oh, and btw, the second PK, damn crits. Should have been a poke, ended as 1shot. **** happens.' part. SUREEEEEE, **** happens. It was a poke, you just said what was SSed in common chat by accident:
    Oh look, Its the level 67 I killed so he couldnt quest, Let me poke him.
    "Here we going again"
    *hits* OOPS CRIT

.................Anyways, this is none of my business. Just a bored bm catching up on his LC Drama :o
    Peace out
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

As for Shadow Escape. "I am sin, I Shadow Escape on a boss, Boss attacks cleric and squad wipes. Lolol im pro fish".

• Spliffany - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Yep, i dropped next to him saying "here we go again". So this alone is a proof that the following pk wasnt accidently?
    And even if it wasnt, at this point he was on guild's KoS. He isn't anymore, still i have the leader's permission to pk him as much as i want. So where is the point of this thread any longer?

Oh, btw, trolling avatar. Nice try again. 3 posts on the alt and i think now 9 on the main. Oh yes, i'm trolling much on my alt. XD Like u said urself, where would be the point in using an alt on the SAME account which can be identified? But believe whatever u want, this is offtopic. XD

Maybe i should visit the forums more often, seems to be some kind of amusement park. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited August 2010
    Maybe i should visit the forums more often, seems to be some kind of amusement park. XD

It is :O

But..an amusement park that later becomes a drug and you quit the game and never quit the forums..
    Hm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited August 2010

this used to be a funhouse, but now its full of evil clowns and hamsters

b:surrender
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Voski - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    in short, saying "i dont know what happened" on an alt and posting is a red flag that you were hiding who u were. I'll read everything else in a sec

Aditional note, page 7 post 67 i think, i noted the end of everything as Athran requested me to stop talkin about this. If spec bytches about me trash talking them still just know that you continued this by furthering the thread.
    this used to be a funhouse, but now its full of evil clowns and hamsters

b:surrender

I lol'd especially about MagicHammy

Spliffany if you ACTUALLY read the thread you would have ntice how everything switched from how Specrtal is allowing RPK/Personal KoS, you are just a part of Spectral this thread was directed toward you, and then it switches focus to Wadzios actions. You were nothing more than a medium for getting a message accross so QQ more. You want everything to revolve around you or do you really want to read through 8 pages and see how much the thread is about Spectral and later Wadzio rather than you.

Also that post you delted was FAR shorter than than what you posted as a reply and your post you deleted was a retort to what Heavenwings said about you posting on an alt. QQ and lie more. All you had to do was change your avatar and it shows on all your posts, you dont even have to delete. Wanna lie some more? Back to reading your stuff u posted.

Also I wouldnt have been removed from the KoS added by Wadzio if I didn't bring Athran's attention to it. You said that you had nothing to do with me being added, and once you told me didn't i tell you I beleived you and knew it was Wadzio? Seems like you don't pay attention to much. Once again, read these 9 pages now of this thread and u may learn about what this thread is really about. QQ more that you weren't special enough for this thread to be about you.

I gave you your thread and it's on the spectral forums. go enjoy that. I'll keep replying to this thread about Spectral and Wadzio so long as there is a reply. I hope that you chose to go back on topic. If you want to talk about you and me get that thread in spec forums unlocked; thread on Spec forum start with Splifanny in the title and this one start with Spectral if even that wasn't obvious enough for you. Need to repeat myself much more or should i start referencing posts in this thread until you read it?

I told you my **** was done with you and i could care less if you pk me. The thing with Spectral has been handled and it's been noted i think in 3 separate posts by me now that I'm off spectral KoS and you have been given permission by Athran to kill me as you please. I just love repeating myself. Bring up some new points in this thread about it's original subject or GTFO. I however do think that the ONLY thing left open to discuss was how I scammed Spectral members as Wadzio claims because it's the only thing left unknown.

Bout to hit 70, so back to the game.
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Gotta love the dumb asses who say "u WONT LVL ANYMOOOORREEE" . tipycal dumb and lonly person with nothing to do besides being good at a pc game........

I remember Crazy_Polter said that to me once and well im 100 pffff.

The on time i was doing couples and look what i found his alt(necro_ fury) and hes lovely wife so i like 2 shoot hes wife and he runned to SZ like a bish......forgeting that sin cna shadow escapeb:laughb:laugh

really pro maggy and polter really prob:laugh
  • Spliffany - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Voski, the deleted post wasnt much shorter, i just added like 2 sentences. I didnt copy it before, so i had to rewrite it. The content is still the same. But keep living in ur lil dream world were only ur truth exists. And then u whisper me ingame and try to talk normally to me. Like it's not about me anymore and that u were done with it. But then i come back to the thread and see u attacking me again. Just lol.
    And y should i want this thread to be about me? Cause i am on the forums so often as my post count shows u? Arent u the one who is posting so much on this thread? Thats y i said it makes u look like an attention hoe. I just read the first page, i admit, and as i was involved into this, i answered and wrote that i think it's stupid to keep this thread alive like u do, because ur main concerns about being on spec' kos were already solved 2 days ago.

Posting on an alt to hide who i am? When u can just click the name and see who it is? Try harder pls to twist things around like u want them to be. I would have used another account then. And as u can see, just changing the avatar isnt enough after posting. It still shows the avatar u posted with. There is still the post by Raziel although i changed it to Spliffy now. So better be careful before calling someone a liar. I posted a reply, realized it was still on Raziel, deleted the post, changed avatar, rewrote on Spliffy just to make HeavensWing happy. But y do i even reply to this? U will only believe ur version anyways.

And as i didnt read the whole thread, i dont know what happened here. Oh, i still havent read it, cause i dont care. Like i said before. For me the file is closed. Only waiting for the GMs to answer the ticket, and that's it. As i already told u ingame before. So i am outta here.

@Must: on this SS he scrolled the chat so that u can only see this one sentence out of its context. So u shouldnt judge on anything u dont know **** about. Btw. i am not even that good in this game and just playing it as a distraction. Neither am i lonely. XD Anyways, tbh i give a **** about what u think about me.

Like i said, i'm outta here. Keep the trolls going on! <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Voski, the deleted post wasnt much shorter, i just added like 2 sentences. I didnt copy it before, so i had to rewrite it. The content is still the same. But keep living in ur lil dream world were only ur truth exists. And then u whisper me ingame and try to talk normally to me. Like it's not about me anymore and that u were done with it. But then i come back to the thread and see u attacking me again. Just lol.
    And y should i want this thread to be about me? Cause i am on the forums so often as my post count shows u? Arent u the one who is posting so much on this thread? Thats y i said it makes u look like an attention hoe. I just read the first page, i admit, and as i was involved into this, i answered and wrote that i think it's stupid to keep this thread alive like u do, because ur main concerns about being on spec' kos were already solved 2 days ago.

Posting on an alt to hide who i am? When u can just click the name and see who it is? Try harder pls to twist things around like u want them to be. I would have used another account then. And as u can see, just changing the avatar isnt enough after posting. It still shows the avatar u posted with. There is still the post by Raziel although i changed it to Spliffy now. So better be careful before calling someone a liar. I posted a reply, realized it was still on Raziel, deleted the post, changed avatar, rewrote on Spliffy just to make HeavensWing happy. But y do i even reply to this? U will only believe ur version anyways.

And as i didnt read the whole thread, i dont know what happened here. Oh, i still havent read it, cause i dont care. Like i said before. For me the file is closed. Only waiting for the GMs to answer the ticket, and that's it. As i already told u ingame before. So i am outta here.

@Must: on this SS he scrolled the chat so that u can only see this one sentence out of its context. So u shouldnt judge on anything u dont know **** about. Btw. i am not even that good in this game and just playing it as a distraction. Neither am i lonely. XD Anyways, tbh i give a **** about what u think about me.

Like i said, i'm outta here. Keep the trolls going on! <3

OFC u are not good in game you are pking and hauting lvl 70s.....

Hey voski pm me if she buggs you again ill come and give you a hand,,,,

FLAME ON!!!!!
  • Legases - Lost City
    Legases - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    it might have been after that patch that ruined tw system and chat. alot of the tw guilds rpked that night. oh and btw essence is scrubs. that is all.b:bye
  • Voski - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    it might have been after that patch that ruined tw system and chat. alot of the tw guilds rpked that night. oh and btw essence is scrubs. that is all.b:bye

Not Spectral; Essence did, and I was killed by them like 20 min after ht patch at west gate. was fun though.
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Spliffany is just.... [censored]

Therefore, should be ignored.

Efff the rest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ShadowDrag - Lost City
    ShadowDrag - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Not gona bother reading thru the post there are, just as a warning, you will see a lot more rpk now that TW is all , <self-censored> up. Good luck pwi, all you lowbies can stay in bh and frost all day. Not like it'll take any time to reach 90+
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Probem solved. I had Athran informed of my KoS... Athran didn't even know I was on KoS, good job Wadzio, trying to lead now? Anyways, Spliffany is free to kill me, don't care lol. I have been removed from Spectral KoS by Athran.

Make sure you fail a little less Wadzio, and thanks again Athran.

P.S. - Did Wadzio even tell Athran how I scammed a Spec member? I still haven't been told how I did it.

Thread Done, TY for keeping me company while I had time to kill everyone =P

Athran isnt much active lately, cuz of work issues. I dont need to ask him for permition to put any1 in KOS list. I dont have to try to lead Spectral, I just do it - You like it or not. Ofc, he was informed why You were put into KOS, maybe he just removed You from KOS so u finally ****?

As far as I understand RPK means RANDOM. For me the word random means that You go to some location like Swamps, West Gate, OHT and You start to "snipe" RANDOM ppl around You. The matter of fact is that NONE else from Your guild or in swamps where You were grinding got killed by Spliffany. Again I dont think it was any kind of pleasure for him to kill You. You got killed for a REASON and not RANDOMLY. You got access to an account that Spliffany was using to bank stuff and the next day the account was empty - pretty obvious what happened. Of course the only way to proove it is to ask GMs to track IP logs, track the items and I wonder what would happen if the GMs did it and how many pages of whining we would read abt ur account getting banned? So the funny part imho is the fact that You QQ abt Spectral RPK'ing You, when indeed its Splifany killing You for a reason. Other funny thing is what Annastacia and some others mentioned You are in PvP guild and You playing on a PvP server, whining abt it just make You look really bad. Not to mention the stuff You say abt having other mains, been in Spec in past, etc. Seriously think twice next time.

@Maia

I have never ever said on forum or even ing abt who is cash shoping more, etc. Your arguments fail. I always repeated Essence, Kami and Spec got many heavy CS'ers and they are comparable. Find me such post and dont try to twist or put words in my mouth. Besides, Spectral would never allow to have scammers in the guild like Amour or ReckUrWorld, so please look at your own playground b4 You even try to judge any1 else. Spectral also didnt become RPK, because the TW salary is in Mirages like Essence did. As far as I know Elayne never approved the idea of RPK and told You guys to stop to not become next RQ of the server.
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    @Maia

I have never ever said on forum or even ing abt who is cash shoping more, etc. Your arguments fail. I always repeated Essence, Kami and Spec got many heavy CS'ers and they are comparable. Find me such post and dont try to twist or put words in my mouth. Besides, Spectral would never allow to have scammers in the guild like Amour or ReckUrWorld, so please look at your own playground b4 You even try to judge any1 else. Spectral also didnt become RPK, because the TW salary is in Mirages like Essence did. As far as I know Elayne never approved the idea of RPK and told You guys to stop to not become next RQ of the server.

Scammer eh? When have I scammed anyone? I was wrongfully banned and after the GMs realized how there was no correlation between me and those items they unbanned me. PrinceClare has apologized to me and I've accepted his apology as he's found out who actually did it. As far as my issues are concerned you can bugger off because you don't know ANYTHING.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Athran isnt much active lately, cuz of work issues. I dont need to ask him for permition to put any1 in KOS list. I dont have to try to lead Spectral, I just do it - You like it or not. Ofc, he was informed why You were put into KOS, maybe he just removed You from KOS so u finally ****?

As far as I understand RPK means RANDOM. For me the word random means that You go to some location like Swamps, West Gate, OHT and You start to "snipe" RANDOM ppl around You. The matter of fact is that NONE else from Your guild or in swamps where You were grinding got killed by Spliffany. Again I dont think it was any kind of pleasure for him to kill You. You got killed for a REASON and not RANDOMLY. You got access to an account that Spliffany was using to bank stuff and the next day the account was empty - pretty obvious what happened. Of course the only way to proove it is to ask GMs to track IP logs, track the items and I wonder what would happen if the GMs did it and how many pages of whining we would read abt ur account getting banned? So the funny part imho is the fact that You QQ abt Spectral RPK'ing You, when indeed its Splifany killing You for a reason. Other funny thing is what Annastacia and some others mentioned You are in PvP guild and You playing on a PvP server, whining abt it just make You look really bad. Not to mention the stuff You say abt having other mains, been in Spec in past, etc. Seriously think twice next time.

@Maia

GMs found that S aka Identical was the one who stole PC's stuff and also you DID have ReckUrWorld in your faction. Honestly why does Athran even let you speak in public..
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    GMs found that S aka Identical was the one who stole PC's stuff and also you DID have ReckUrWorld in your faction. Honestly why does Athran even let you speak in public..

Susa, before You talk do You know what Reck steal or not? Also who and when he did it?

So you shouldnt even speak in public LOL
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Susa, before You talk do You know what Reck steal or not? Also who and when he did it?

So you shouldnt even speak in public LOL

Actually I was informed of what it is those have accused him of doing, I asked for proof and got none. But seriously why are you still talking when we already proved you are full of **** lol
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.