Spectral is RPK? Screenshot

Comments

• Zemenar - Lost City
    Zemenar - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    wadzio u sorta blew that one up by urself lol

if u dont allow personal kos or rpk then...spliff shouldnt b allowed to pk lol unless legends were kos o.o.......

so yeah. lol...

and ps

HAI MAIA <3
  • Voski - Lost City
    Voski - Lost City Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    FIRST AND FOREMOST, lets LOL at the tiny screen cause im watching movies ;)

but anyways, Spectral strikes again

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/1575/20100806160734.png

11 hours until i dont gotta use my SL anymore >_>
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    FIRST AND FOREMOST, lets LOL at the tiny screen cause im watching movies ;)

but anyways, Spectral strikes again

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/1575/20100806160734.png

Wadzio added you to KOS after saying they have no personal KOS...b:chuckle

(hours later in justification?)
    Voski, this is Spectral and not Essence or RedsRose ho fanclub. Ok, Your SS prove that You got killed by Spliffany, seems You both know why. I will talk to Spliffany when I can to know the story, tho I dont think Spliffany have fun killing lvl 67 chars since we have so many better targets that he can kill in daily basis.

^ Seems Wadzio did some good talking to him...ROFL...and I just love how Wad's always thinks of me b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Voski - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Wadzio added you to KOS after saying they have no personal KOS...b:chuckle

(hours later in justification?)

Would you like to give justification for the KoS? becuase once again, a 67 barb is pretty scary right LOL

Did you also read the part in this thread about wadzio accusing me for account scamming spliffany? i want some proof
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Would you like to give justification for the KoS? becuase once again, a 67 barb is pretty scary right LOL

b:chuckle I edited my post but it is in this thread b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Voski - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    b:chuckle I edited my post but it is in this thread b:chuckle

you mean wadzio learning the biased story from spliffany LOL?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    you mean wadzio learning the biased story from spliffany LOL?

Well, you can red this thread or the one on Spec forums...both entertaining more so by the quote from Wadzio about:
    tho I dont think Spliffany have fun killing lvl 67 chars since we have so many better targets that he can kill in daily basis.

^ LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Voski - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Oh already read that, was posting until someone closed it. Funny how it closes with spliffany getting last post and they delete my post right. Can't believe I made it on their KoS list. Such an honor to be wanted by the heroes of Lost City hahaha

Lol RR, nice addition to your sig
  • Zemenar - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    nuu wadzio redrose <3 i loves you hun ^_^ she aint a ho D:<

and nice to c voski and rose agree nao :D

and ily rose :3

but yeh..spliff acted a bit childish >,<
  • Voski - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    So check this out, I am not on the KoS listed in Spectral's vent, so I am only listed as KoS publicly on the forum. Now anyone with moderation or admin power on Spectral's forum can do that. Spliffany, who this started with, didn't even know I was listed. Out of everyone I've talked to in Spectral, NOBODY knew I was on KoS. Nice way to modify the KoS post on the forum for the public to see that i am "Spetral's KoS" and not just a Spectral RPK target. Grats Wadzio on failing to even have an elaborate plan to cover up your own scheme.

here is link http://spectral.omgforum.net/spectral-s-hit-list-f8/spectral-s-kos-list-t1.htm
    Ask any spectral member, U wont see my name on their Vent KoS
  • Zemenar - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    um...LOL PWNED.

xD
  • Voski - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    um...LOL PWNED.

xD

Ya so uhh.... Wadzio gonna speak before I go to work in a few hours? Maybe try to dig himself out of another hole? Maybe explain just exactly why I'm on KoS, and why he hasn't consulted anyone else in Spec before putting me on since as I keep asking more people, nobody knew it happened. Maybe even show a little proof, just a tiny bit at least, justifying the KoS.

And if you give a **** reason like I was trash talking Spectral, maybe learn to control your members. Is anyone that get's RPK'd by Spectral members and says something about it going to be mysteriously added to the public Spectral KoS list after the fact to prevent problems now?

So let's compare Spectral's KoS while I've got time to kill:

Voski - 67 Barb, 33 kills

And the rest:

Lilith - 101 Cleric, 484 kills
    batangcavite - 100 Arch, 208 kills
    Droga - 101 Arcj, 3890 kills
    Bahestur - MiA
    GLooP - 101 Wiz, 1708 kills
    FoxeeGirl - 101 Veno, 1121 kills
    Modulok - 101 Barb, 1270 kills
    Aikidou - 92 BM, 2583 kills
    Yougotmurk - MiA
    LooZar - 100 Barb, 876 Kills
    QuickClaw - 101 Sin, 2020 kills
    Hellish (links to Pippins) - 101 Veno, 5072 Kills
    Miss_Tika - 101 Wiz I thought
    Herbalism - 90 Arch, 994 kills
    SteluRo - 100 Barb, 547 Kills
    Tidal - No Idea

Soo.... Do I fit the script?
  • Dvalinn - Lost City
    Dvalinn - Lost City Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    So is all of .Legends. KOS or just Voski? <~Important question.
  • BARBAAAR - Lost City
    BARBAAAR - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    First u dont have a main, now ur main was in spectral, lol ok
    No pride , No shame. Thats the name of the game.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    This thread reeks of butt hurt and QQ. Just deal and move on; no one likes people with big mouths. No wonder you're KoS. b:laugh
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Voski - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    IJust me, but I was not kos until after I was killed by Spectral and said something about it. The thing is Spectral is not RPK and does not allow member's personal KoS. Wadzio even said it. Me being killed by a Spectral member should have never happed. Now that I said something about it I get added to Spectral KoS. Interesting huh? So is anyone killed by Spectral and is not on KoS by the faction going to be added to KoS after the fact to cover it up? Still haven't heard anything from Wadzio.

as for my old character, I had a 9x barb that I stopped playing over 6 months ago. New account, new character and came back to pwi a few weeks ago. Couple friends convinced me to play.
  • Voski - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    I'm used to being on KoS, as I'm in an RPK faction, and I could care less about being on it. This entire situation is a matter of principles and much Wadzio is fail at covering his **** on a cover up for Spectral. Next time you KoS someone for the public to see, make sure you have it added to Spectral vent KoS amd tell the members or at least an officer so it not THAT much more of an obvious fail for a cover up.

mod, please merge posts if you see this.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    nuu wadzio redrose <3 i loves you hun ^_^ she aint a ho D:<

and nice to c voski and rose agree nao :D

and ily rose :3

but yeh..spliff acted a bit childish >,<

HAI Zemenar b:cuteb:flower
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ZaytroX - Lost City
    ZaytroX - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    First of all your in .Legends. your guild is RPK so kind of a hypocrite to be posting this.
  • lolitrolu
    lolitrolu Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    but...but...but spec and rpk guilds have always been butt buddies, what happened?
    b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Voski - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    First of all your in .Legends. your guild is RPK so kind of a hypocrite to be posting this.

It's the fact that I'm the one in an RPK faction and Spectral is NOT RPK. I didn't attack them, they shouldn't have attacked me. For the short period Essence was RPK I was havin fun with that, not once did I say anything negative about it; they were RPK. Once again, Wadzio himself posted here that Spectral does not allow RPK or Personal KoS. Again, since I did not attack, I should not have been killed by any Spectral member as I was not on Spectral KoS at the time. Me being on their Public KoS on their forum and not on their KoS in their Vent still appalls me. U know since ANY mod can just edit the forum post to add a player to the KoS. Again, it's a matter of principles now, which Wadzio fails to adhere to his own unless of course he bases his actions just on conning people.

Am I a hypocrite if I am basing this on what factions declare themselves as? .Legends. is RPK and I RPK, Spectral is not RPK and they don't... o wait, I guess they do allow RPK, they just don't admit it right? And they will add anyone who proves it to their public "KoS" list so it's no longer RPK even though the KoS was added AFTER the kill. That justifies it as not RPK right?

Update: Had a nice quick chat with Wadzio in game. I'm on KoS for scamming his members. He does however resist showing any proof. Show me some proof Wadzyfail
  • MaiaElais - Lost City
    MaiaElais - Lost City Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Lmao Dropzio getting owned by a 6x barb. Oh wait.. that's not too suprising, it is Dropzio after all... b:laugh
    ~Carpe Diem~
  • Voski - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Lmao Dropzio getting owned by a 6x barb. Oh wait.. that's not too suprising, it is Dropzio after all... b:laugh

Must be why he told me i was on his personal BL... I just assume BL = bounty list? Anyways, did he drop some more +10 gear for me? I wish, still would like a real reason why I'm on KoS.

Btw, Ding! 1 level more threatening than before hahaha
  • Voski - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    squab wrote: »
    Yeah Voski, I wouldn't care, Spliffany was in Ragequit, and has been an rpker since I started 18 months ago. I'd offer my help but I'd just be a quick distraction so you can town port lol.
    and yeah, I feel pretty "honoured" I've been sigged by Rosey

now its about wadzio's fail attempt to justification. I already know why spliff killed me and I could care less. still waiting for wadzio to show us how I scammed a spectroll member.
  • Zemenar - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    HAI Zemenar

hai rosey ^_^
    Lmao Dropzio getting owned by a 6x barb. Oh wait.. that's not too suprising, it is Dropzio after all...

...ya he gettin a bit owned...

its not that hard lol spliffy rpked spliffy should face the consequences..cuz the reasons for him rpk are a bit stupid lol

and Wadzio should jsut admit it and make spliff suffer the consequences as Director of Specral o.o

but...if a Director allows this, then..what does that tell us about the faction?

^ just a quick note and question :P
  • lolitrolu
    edited August 2010
    y'all are looking at it the wrong way: Wadzio says Essence RPKs, but when one of his members CLEARLY goes and RPKs, he just makes up excuses for him and swiftly adds the person who got pk'd to Spec's KoS.

makes perfect sense to me b:chuckle
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    i heard essence member talking about how many hours they got...3digit numbers...b:sin

and you complain about a single red name barb from a rpk faction? b:lipcurl
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • lolitrolu
    edited August 2010
    i heard essence member talking about how many hours they got...3digit numbers...b:sin

and you complain about a single red name barb from a rpk faction? b:lipcurl

you misunderstood, we were just on a quest to kill all the spec spies, that's 90% of the server, y'know.b:surrender
  • Kohai - Lost City
    Kohai - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    accoriding to the mass qq from a tiny whiny barb id guess that he provoked them till one started to kill hi tho.
  • Voski - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    lolitrolu wrote: »
    you misunderstood, we were just on a quest to kill all the spec spies, that's 90% of the server, y'know.b:surrender

Nobody is safe anymore O_O Am I a spec spy too? The KoS is just a cover-up to make it more convincing that I'm not a spy right?? lol
    accoriding to the mass qq from a tiny whiny barb id guess that he provoked them till one started to kill hi tho.

I was grinding without a word to them both times I was killed. Ask Spliffany for details if you want them, not my place to speak really. It was an issue that existed far before I came around. But again, me being killed is not the problem, it's how it was handled by Spectral as something against their rules set for their own members. Hell, when I was around Spec we were bytched at just for squadding with a CQ member. Have they gone soft to their rules and just let anything go now? Still waiting for Wadzio to show some proof for accusations.