Show Off Your Fashion!

Options

Comments

• krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I don't even get the talk about 'bigger girls'. To me that's a perfectly fine proportioned female .__.

Its just the difference between waists/legs and such.

My girlfriend has a lovely pear shape ^^.

Pencil thin women are un-natural imo.
  • Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear
    Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Krisnda wrote: »
    Its just the difference between waists/legs and such.

My girlfriend has a lovely pear shape ^^.

I agree. I used to watch America's Next Top Model, religiously. Their arms are so tiny, they look like they'll break. I'm sad to say that Accalica's character and other pear shaped, not size two women, are considered plus sized models in the industry. I was really glad to see that a plus sized model won a competition, though.

That person has a problem with ALL female characters. If you look in the rate a char thread, you'll see the rating they gave me. 0/5 because my character is skinny, among other things.

Doesn't matter what your lady character looks like. I knew that when I jumped in. I'm just white-knighting. I don't want to see all these lovely posters dissappear, because of one **** troll.

I look forward to their ban. It's inevitable. They don't read and they don't listen. b:bye
  • Lucrecia - Momaganon
    Lucrecia - Momaganon Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @ Accalica: Gosh your cleric just made me WOW b:laugh She is perfect, and even more perfect are her clothes! I love the gloves because they are looking like a bit too big for her, and I really like sleeves where a hand can hide xD
    I personally think she looks a bit "bigger", but this is maybe why she looks so beautyful.

@AmmeeesbfC : And you make me lol everytime i see you posting b:pleased
    You are remembering me of my ex-girlfriend when i was 16, who loved Boy/Boy action and therefore hated ALL girls everywhere... Sorry Sorry know that doesnt belong to the thread
    Do you believe in life before death?
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    Slegtst - Dreamweaver Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Krisnda wrote: »

Imo they are.

Getting down to basics, what is a women's role in nature? Raise and protect the kids.
    For alot of species, giving birth is not like blinking your eyes, it costs energy, and lots of it. So by thinking logical, a bigger female will have more "reserves" to draw energy from [even if its pure fat].

Alot of the fathers wont even look back after impregnating the female, they are off "tackling some other gazelle", and by that i dont mean hunting for food. ;)
    So mom has to take care of the food.

In the hunt, a female cant be too big/fat, it will slow her down.

Also, try Googling on "victorian female standard" or something like that. There you get to see what a "perfect shaped women" looked like a few hundred years ago.

This is all abit in Slegtst language, but i hope i get a point across. :P

Just dont be indoctrinated by everything you see on tv.
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    there's no pwi female chars that can be "fat" legaly even if you max all your bars out. you can say diff about males. if you max all the male bars out they just look grotestly big and gross. but that's just my opinion.

some peeps like to make their char skini due to the "doll" look. personally i like the doll face but a normal body. there was a few times my chars were call fat or prego in game by other females. which doesnt really offend me bc they dont know what they are talkin about. fat people are like the people in the bigest loser or people who are so fat they nearly cant stand for 5 mins without bein tired. im not putin them down at least some know and try to change themselves. in the end if you are ok with the way you are then it is fine. it doesnt matter what others says. but yeh if you call acalicia's char fat then you need your eye check... ijs...
  • Wizerella - Harshlands
    Wizerella - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

narrxai.jpg

My two lovely ladies sporting some new duds. :333

xaiblossom.jpg

I never really was a fan of these pants... After giving them a shot, and getting a really pretty maroon color, Ive fallen in love with them. They're really fun. ^-^

I love how the pants looks, but are they still in game? Havent see them around.
  • Snowycookie - Sanctuary
    Snowycookie - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I love how the pants looks, but are they still in game? Havent see them around.

Private server.
  • Syfo - Dreamweaver
    Syfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Thought id participate and put my fashion style. :)
    I mostly wear green since its the color i like best
    but i will have a few non-green just cuz they dont look good in green,
    i also like wearing gloves for some reason even if i dont really need em xD.

Ill post just this one in my lovebird outfit since its one of my favorite outfits to wear,
    specially when im riding my horse xD
    and ill just link the rest of my other outfits ;)

2012-08-0812-53-35.jpg

This one i like cuz its somewhat exotic and elegant (Also my other non green xD)
    http://i1030.photobucket.com/albums/y362/dbzknight/PWI/2012-08-0813-02-49.jpg

This one is my summer type of fash, since its sleeveless and see-through
    http://i1030.photobucket.com/albums/y362/dbzknight/PWI/2012-08-0812-45-24.jpg

This one is for when i feel like wearing warm clothing for the cold type of weather
    or just to wear it since ill be seen in the warm areas with it xD
    http://i1030.photobucket.com/albums/y362/dbzknight/PWI/newpic.jpg

This one is my robe like fash and i just wear this to bring out the arcane in me
    http://i1030.photobucket.com/albums/y362/dbzknight/PWI/2012-08-0800-52-40.jpg

This is more of my casual wear that i can wear pretty much anywhere and look good
    http://i1030.photobucket.com/albums/y362/dbzknight/PWI/2012-08-0101-49-56.jpg

Since i like to wear the baron hairstyle i decided to get the matching set since it looked interesting..
    http://i1030.photobucket.com/albums/y362/dbzknight/PWI/2012-08-0101-14-41.jpg

This one is more of my nerdy outfit but my style ofc
    http://i1030.photobucket.com/albums/y362/dbzknight/PWI/2012-08-0100-54-26.jpg
  • Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear
    Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Thought id participate and put my fashion style. :)
    I mostly wear green since its the color i like best
    but i will have a few non-green just cuz they dont look good in green,
    i also like wearing gloves for some reason even if i dont really need em xD.

Ill post just this one in my lovebird outfit since its one of my favorite outfits to wear,
    specially when im riding my horse xD
    and ill just link the rest of my other outfits ;)

2012-08-0812-53-35.jpg

This one i like cuz its somewhat exotic and elegant (Also my other non green xD)
    http://i1030.photobucket.com/albums/y362/dbzknight/PWI/2012-08-0813-02-49.jpg

This one is my summer type of fash, since its sleeveless and see-through
    http://i1030.photobucket.com/albums/y362/dbzknight/PWI/2012-08-0812-45-24.jpg

This one is for when i feel like wearing warm clothing for the cold type of weather
    or just to wear it since ill be seen in the warm areas with it xD
    http://i1030.photobucket.com/albums/y362/dbzknight/PWI/newpic.jpg

This one is my robe like fash and i just wear this to bring out the arcane in me
    http://i1030.photobucket.com/albums/y362/dbzknight/PWI/2012-08-0800-52-40.jpg

This is more of my casual wear that i can wear pretty much anywhere and look good
    http://i1030.photobucket.com/albums/y362/dbzknight/PWI/2012-08-0101-49-56.jpg

Since i like to wear the baron hairstyle i decided to get the matching set since it looked interesting..
    http://i1030.photobucket.com/albums/y362/dbzknight/PWI/2012-08-0101-14-41.jpg

This one is more of my nerdy outfit but my style ofc
    http://i1030.photobucket.com/albums/y362/dbzknight/PWI/2012-08-0100-54-26.jpg
    Your Psy and his fash look really good together b:shocked green looks amazing on him! I also have a little soft spot for the feral top. b:surrender
  • Accalica - Heavens Tear
    Accalica - Heavens Tear Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Syfo - My fav is probably the first pic due to the surroundings and nice mount fitting in aswell. Second fav would be the use of the feral set. U make green work (usually not my fav color on fash in pwi). Always nice to see a male char with some fashion sense and not using the normal fash combos u see around, thumbs up b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Suspended on Silverwings ~
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I've always liked Syfo's sense of style when I see him about. He's like the male, PWI version of Lady GaGa in a good way b:victory
    Also.. <3 geeky clothing XD I'm waiting on a female hair with a pair of glasses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Syfo - Dreamweaver
    Syfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @Mimiroppu

Ya i like the feral top, tho the whole outfit is awesome :)

@Accalica

I think as long as its a dark green any fash woud look nice,
    fash in pwi if ever green its usually the lighter green which doesnt seem to look good.

@Esnemyl

Lol do you say that cuz i wear a meat outfit? b:avoid
    edited August 2012
    Options
    got some demon/sage event card n got some fash with it. they all came out nice colors except the last one

2012-08-0821-45-27.jpg

2012-08-0821-40-50.jpg

2012-08-0821-39-21.jpg

this one i had to random dyed twice.

2012-08-0821-32-52.jpg
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    MikoTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    got some demon/sage event card n got some fash with it. they all came out nice colors except the last one

2012-08-0821-45-27.jpg

Love this one, maybe different shoes tho. And the cleric look so cute b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy made by Silvychar <3
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    Slegtst - Dreamweaver Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    this one i had to random dyed twice.

2012-08-0821-32-52.jpg
    Very nice face. Fashion fits well.
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Love this one, maybe different shoes tho. And the cleric look so cute b:chuckle

yeah I have pink shoes on other chars I was too lazy to get what do you suggest? lol

Slegtst- thanks b:cute
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    MikoTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    yeah I have pink shoes on other chars I was too lazy to get what do you suggest? lol

Slegtst- thanks b:cute

Red Satin probably. Well the ones that doesn't show toes are better choices to me, cuz it look less elegant with toes showing xD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy made by Silvychar <3
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    jDMCZ.jpg

*casts res on dying thread*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • Narriru - Dreamweaver
    Narriru - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    jDMCZ.jpg

*casts res on dying thread*

Although ive seen this combo dozens of times, your psy is pretty and I like the way it looks on her. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Although ive seen this combo dozens of times, your psy is pretty and I like the way it looks on her. :3

Thanks :3 I just bought a demure top to go with it, haven't screenied it yet tho. It looks so cute and less common that way :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Thanks :3 I just bought a demure top to go with it, haven't screenied it yet tho. It looks so cute and less common that way :3

I must drag you to a screenie session with me tomorrow! <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I must drag you to a screenie session with me tomorrow! <3

Yes! You need to make me a sig with my psy, too ;w; Your editing is so pretty b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
  • Requies - Dreamweaver
    Requies - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    33.jpg
    32.jpg
    31.jpg
    30.jpg
    29.jpg