Show Off Your Fashion!

Options

Comments

• MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    MikoTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    @Miko: i prefer with the first dress (black one), but maybe with other shoes.

Thanks for the suggestion b:pleased Well the shoes, I got lazy in changing it cause it doesnt really show under the dress, but i definitely have plenty other black heels that can go with it.
    IMO, I think the Crown Princess sleeves would look better with the Pearl Blossom... if said Pearl Blossom dress/sleeves were white(or a lighter color, like perfect pink). The sleeves have a weird fade on them, towards the part where the hands stick out. Lighter colors tend to look better on things that have that weird white fade on them.

It does look kind of nice with that Summer Chipao. Light colors, yes.

Just my opinion. b:thanks

Thank you for your suggestions too, I will check that out when I'm in game. b:pleased So far 2 for Pearl Blossom, 0 for Chipao ;o

Just bought these set. Any suggestion on gloves? I'm still selecting gloves for him.

I would just get the Classic Banquet Gloves, it looks hot and dont need to worry about weird freaky-ish colors. Looks like this.
    avjt00.jpg
    2wf8yzn.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy made by Silvychar <3
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Also I'm thinking about these outfits cause I absolutely love the sleeves but not the dress so... Trying to go for the ancient Chinese look. Keep or throw?

4jktwz.jpg
    xm9308.jpg

Suggestions please <3

I'm thinking of going with this look for my Psy eventuallly.

2012-07-2514-44-47.jpg Although I might use a pirate top instead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I'm thinking of going with this look for my Psy eventuallly.

2012-07-2514-44-47.jpg Although I might use a pirate top instead.

I think pirate top look a bit weird with the skirt, idk maybe a top that doesnt show stomach? butterfly top maybe.

well, just my opinion b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2012
    Options
    2012-07-2518-01-17.jpg

I don't think the pirate top looks too bad with it. I like the stomach showing cuz it gives it a more modern twist. But that's just me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • AmmeeesbfC - Dreamweaver
    AmmeeesbfC - Dreamweaver Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    [/QUOTE]
    Thanks for the suggestion b:pleased Well the shoes, I got lazy in changing it cause it doesnt really show under the dress, but i definitely have plenty other black heels that can go with it.

Thank you for your suggestions too, I will check that out when I'm in game. b:pleased So far 2 for Pearl Blossom, 0 for Chipao ;o

I would just get the Classic Banquet Gloves, it looks hot and dont need to worry about weird freaky-ish colors. Looks like this.
    avjt00.jpg
    2wf8yzn.jpg

I think I have those gloves too. But I got a better idea. I'll post it here when I got that gloves I want.
    I like this set but I wish that grey vest's gone! LOL! It so covers his sexy packs underneath there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Narriru - Dreamweaver
    Narriru - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Just some of my favourite fahionsets for my veno :)

I like how most of your colors arent loud and in your face. Its a more neutral palatte, which isnt bad at all. Colors that are too neony arent my forte, I like the color of your damsel dress; and you pair pieces together nicely :3
    This is my baby assassin. Sorry about the size. ><;;

I like her outfit, its very clean looking, yet cute. <3

Also I'm thinking about these outfits cause I absolutely love the sleeves but not the dress so... Trying to go for the ancient Chinese look. Keep or throw?

xm9308.jpg

Suggestions please <3

I like the outfit I quoted to symbolize the Chinese look. c:
    Just bought these set. Any suggestion on gloves? I'm still selecting gloves for him.

I know you said you were already going to look for other gloves, but I agree that classic banquet are the way to go. Too many male gloves don't fit well imo, I like classic banquet since they keep a fixed color and dont look like infectious growth on the males hand. @_@
    2012-07-2518-01-17.jpg

I don't think the pirate top looks too bad with it. I like the stomach showing cuz it gives it a more modern twist. But that's just me.

I'm not a huge fan of the pirate top, mainly because the tassels and how it sits on the body, it looks bulky. However in this case I think it might work well with the flowy kimono sleeves.

narrxai.jpg

My two lovely ladies sporting some new duds. :333

xaiblossom.jpg

I never really was a fan of these pants... After giving them a shot, and getting a really pretty maroon color, Ive fallen in love with them. They're really fun. ^-^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    Slegtst - Dreamweaver Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    You look like an off-duty 1001-arabian-nights princess. b:laugh
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited July 2012
    Options
    My hubby got the dress for me b:pleased its white, but yea...night time. Haven't gotten the sleeve yet, will do so soon.
    2ch13dw.jpg

This is the next set im planning to get. Already have the dress and shoes but not the gloves and hair. Any suggestions?
    1ouozl.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    @Miko: i like that head fash with that dress, but i think other sleeves would maybe look better cause these doesn't have the same color (texture) than the dress. (your char are so cute )

here a couple Ss of fash i love:

Nothing original, but i just got it and got blue with random dye and though that look cute in blue

2012-030.jpg

A black set i like to wear

2012-031.jpg

I love these shoes (or boots) and that dress

2012-032.jpg

And last set for today is a RAWR set b:chuckle

2012-033.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Snowycookie - Sanctuary
    Snowycookie - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    My hubby got the dress for me b:pleased its white, but yea...night time. Haven't gotten the sleeve yet, will do so soon.
    2ch13dw.jpg

This is the next set im planning to get. Already have the dress and shoes but not the gloves and hair. Any suggestions?
    1ouozl.png

Try black leather gloves, look alot better. :)
    edited August 2012
    Options
    25t92qp.jpg

This top is really sexy. My sin's perfect packs and abs appear underneath...*drooling* I think may get one of these. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @Miko: i like that head fash with that dress, but i think other sleeves would maybe look better cause these doesn't have the same color (texture) than the dress. (your char are so cute )

here a couple Ss of fash i love:

Nothing original, but i just got it and got blue with random dye and though that look cute in blue

A black set i like to wear

I love these shoes (or boots) and that dress

And last set for today is a RAWR set b:chuckle

Thanks, yours looks cute too b:pleased nice blue EL btw, mine is red b:shutup.

@SnowyCookie, thanks for the suggestion, it was a great idea <3. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Accalica - Heavens Tear
    Accalica - Heavens Tear Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @MikoTenshi - Have to agree on either black leather sleeves or the damsel ones, I think they look the neatest in pure black cause of how they make the markings in gold pop. Also gotta love that dress in white, rare sight, but I think it's lovely.

Decided, as I got leftover dyes and event gold like mad..to go for a few new sets on
    my girls. My new mystic got a daring outfit and a more cutesy one depending on my mood, while my cleric something that fits her ways a bit more b:chuckle

clericco.jpg

mysticf.jpg

mystic2p.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Suspended on Silverwings ~
  • Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear
    Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Bellabellabellabellabella!!!

I LOVE that leopard print set you have there. I actually saw similar colors on sale for the leopard bikini top/cougar bottoms/cougar shoes, but I'm a broke b****.

Accalica- I love how the red set makes her look super voluptuous. It's nice and my favorite of all the sets you posted. They're all nice, though.

I'll post my own sets when I stop being lazy and move screens from one computer to the other one. b:sad Nice fashions so far, though!
  • Beautellish - Raging Tide
    Beautellish - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @ Accalica; Ur mystic looks so nice and I love the fashion! ;o sexy BlackCatEmoticon12.gif
    Anyways ,I love this dress and I think it fits my veno (: Wanted a white one first but the random dyes gived me black instead :3 Still love it!
    ~Beautellish

2zpmx6r.png
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Jeez, the toons of # 2204 are so freaky fat I can't believe it. And I don't think any of those fash is good all I see is fat fat fat...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Jeez, the toons of # 2204 are so freaky fat I can't believe it. And I don't think any of those fash is good all I see is fat fat fat...

Does this look like the rate-a-character thread to you? She is just showing off her fashion. If you don't like it, don't comment. It's one thing to leave your honest opinion when someone asks you to rate them. It's another thing to attempt to derail a thread with negativity and insults for no reason at all.

@Accalica

The purple outfit is really cute, although I'd suggest different bottoms for the first one. The second one reminds me of something Beyonce would wear, love the color. ^^ And your char definitely isn't fat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Freaky fat? You think anorexic toons are attractive?

Only anwser to that question is no ofcourse. You cant be attracted by pixels in the shape of an anorexic girl.

Those meds on the table are not just for show.
  • Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear
    Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

Tired of your ****, really. You make it hella ridiculous to stay neutral. Get. The. Hell. Out.

You have a problem with female characters, we get it. Skinny chars, chubbier chars, we get it. You have nothing nice to say, leave.

You jump from thread to thread, without reading a damn thing. Everyone tells you the rules, you get pissy. Everyone says "why the hell are you posting about grabbing guy's crotches", etc and you complain that they're stupid and tasteless.

You're the tasteless one here. Just go.

Oh and inb4 I see a post from you about how I want to be the only one posting here and that I'm stupid.

Because that's your only capable argument. You're too immature to come up with a decent statement. Your brain is full of "boyz sxc lololololzzzzz".

@Accalica- thumbs up to what Venus said. She seems to be a real voice of reason around here, sometimes.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    b:mischievous

My first comment on the girl above's post was "Actually, I like her toons thighs. They're pleasantly plump."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Well at least boys look really attractive. Your toons don't even look attractive!

And lots of them are offensive, like the homo-marrige ones.

And most importantly, they look so fatty. LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Well at least boys look really attractive. Your toons don't even look attractive!

You jump from thread to thread, without reading a damn thing. Everyone tells you the rules, you get pissy. Everyone says "why the hell are you posting about grabbing guy's crotches", etc and you complain that they're stupid and tasteless.

AmmeeesbfC: go away.

-
    b:mischievous

My first comment on the girl above's post was "Actually, I like her toons thighs. They're pleasantly plump."
    We have a mindlink. <3
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @AmmeeesbfC - I actually love that they made mystics have some hips and thighs due to the way they're animated and ingame stance. b:laugh Fat? I dont know your size in real life, but she'd probably be a lot smaller than you, im just saying.

Besides that, once again I'll mention that it's one thing not to like characters, but when you start throwing offensive fits like they're fat, also offending people in general, you should just get out of the public forums. I never asked for my chars to be rated, atleast not by you.

Frankie or a mod, please let this guy know for real that this behaviour can't be tolerated anymore. I've had enough of it and I'm sure it's gonna stop some actually enjoyable peoples posts from showing up in the future.

@VenusArmani - She usually wear white vampire pants to it, but for some reason I changed it during the picture, thank you for the idea tho!:) Boots are also temp, as random dyes really don't like me and white together...

@Beautellish - Love the look of your veno in general, and her colors. I like the sparkles from the dress and how you fit it with the crown.

Thanks to the others who stepped up to his attempt of cyber bullying b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    Options

I guess I will say the same to you toons. Especially you BM. And this is a FASHION thread, there is nothing offensive about showing off fashion.

BTW. I think you saw what the OP of the homo-marriage said.
    All marriage is an all ages thing.
    Regardless of gender.

It's just marriage.
    Just sayin'.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @MikoTenshi - Have to agree on either black leather sleeves or the damsel ones, I think they look the neatest in pure black cause of how they make the markings in gold pop. Also gotta love that dress in white, rare sight, but I think it's lovely.

Decided, as I got leftover dyes and event gold like mad..to go for a few new sets on
    my girls. My new mystic got a daring outfit and a more cutesy one depending on my mood, while my cleric something that fits her ways a bit more b:chuckle

clericco.jpg

mysticf.jpg

mystic2p.jpg

@AmmeeesbfC Keep it up. We've warned you before.

At Accalica: I love how she looks (bigger girls are fun :3) b:cute
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I don't even get the talk about 'bigger girls'. To me that's a perfectly fine proportioned female .__.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Acc, how did you get your girls so proportioned? I really want my archer to be curvier ><
    If you need to, PM me :)
    -sings- Big giiiiirrls you are beautifuuuul
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @Krisnda - Thank you (:
    @Xainou - Ikr! Lol, eventho the mystic is on the top slides of the scale she still looks small to me when she moves around. b:laugh Must just be the fash combo or just a reaction to previous posters opinion.
    @Esnemyl - I made my cleric maybe a year ago so had to check it out, she's very varied on the settings but around the ends of them too, some very much further in tho x.x can't really explain it xD I know my mystic is on the end scale of almost everything except the arms and legs who are maybe 10% less. Clerics/archers are usually harder to curvate so I see your problem..most probably depend on the way their 3D models are animated a whole different way when they stand. =/ But yes, the looks are acchievable without anything special so to speak, just mess around with colors and the fashion sometimes provide a sillhouette to help the problem b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @Krisnda - Thank you (:
    @Xainou - Ikr! Lol, eventho the mystic is on the top slides of the scale she still looks small to me when she moves around. b:laugh Must just be the fash combo or just a reaction to previous posters opinion.
    @Esnemyl - I made my cleric maybe a year ago so had to check it out, she's very varied on the settings but I know my mystic is on the end scale of almost everything except the arms and legs. Clerics/archers are usually harder to curvate so I see your problem..most probably depend on the way their 3D models are animated a whole different way when they stand. =/ But yes, the looks are acchievable without anything special so to speak b:chuckle

I see, Whenever I try My waist always ends up pencil thin. I mean, I love esne's face and stuff, its jsut I cant get it right ><
    Maybe you can experiment and show me the sliders?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @Esnemyl - Nmv found out how to PM it. Sent you a print of clerics body sliders, hope it helps!:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]