• SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    2012-05-0408-44-34.jpg
  • MrMelvin - Heavens Tear
    MrMelvin - Heavens Tear Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I have a request!

Do any of you smexified female clerics have white fabala boots? Could you post a picture to see how they look with the female cleric stance? I'm making a cleric and I can't decide what sex to use. I would be using those boots if I was to go female.
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited May 2012

do u have the stats on them also? i might wanna wear on my demon veno for funsie. b:thanks
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Hmm, that's the arcane robe.
    The others are easy to find if you check the 'complect' tab.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Kiriumi - Sanctuary
    Kiriumi - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Hiya guys! Well, here's Kitalyna in her very first outfit:

qrgcih.jpg

I'll probably conjure up another outfit I like on her in due time, but for now..
    I just love how the Summer Chipao dress accentuates her curves! b:dirtyb:chuckle
  • Aimus - Heavens Tear
    Aimus - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    2012-05-0408-44-34.jpg

Wish the camera was closer so we could actually see what he's wearing better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    just got this x.x' im thinking of dying it a diff color tho green is ok but i want light yellow or something. the faction uniform looks cool are there any other colors for em?

2012-05-0513-53-14.jpg
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Wish the camera was closer so we could actually see what he's wearing better.

Was a bit rushed :p
  • Aimus - Heavens Tear
    Aimus - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Was a bit rushed :p
    That's fine. I was just curious what pants and shoes he's wearing. It looks like a nice outfit that I might steal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Filezia - Sanctuary
    Filezia - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I'm in love with random dyes now b:chuckle

23h60av.jpg

And I don't have this "Neck Bug" in this blouse b:victory

2gybo7m.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    just got this x.x' im thinking of dying it a diff color tho green is ok but i want light yellow or something. the faction uniform looks cool are there any other colors for em?

2012-05-0513-53-14.jpg

looks very pretty to me in green :o

Uniform can be in different colors, there's blue, yellow, black and red in our base, the blue is the cheapest (ticket costs 7.6 mil and unlocking it 1x ten million big note), yellow is someway in between (ticked costs 15 mil and unlocking it 1x ten million big note), I have the black one (ticket costs 22.6 mil and 2x ten million big note to unlock it), we also have the red one (that has an obscene price of 40 mil for the ticket and 4x ten million big note to unlock it).

Filezia :o pretty veno o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • Filezia - Sanctuary
    Filezia - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2012

Thank You So Much b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    looks very pretty to me in green :o

Uniform can be in different colors, there's blue, yellow, black and red in our base, the blue is the cheapest (ticket costs 7.6 mil and unlocking it 1x ten million big note), yellow is someway in between (ticked costs 15 mil and unlocking it 1x ten million big note), I have the black one (ticket costs 22.6 mil and 2x ten million big note to unlock it), we also have the red one (that has an obscene price of 40 mil for the ticket and 4x ten million big note to unlock it).

o nice do they all look the same? but just diff colors? red would b about 80m ew >.<. ooo can u stash em? I asume that it is bound?
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    o nice do they all look the same? but just diff colors? red would b about 80m ew >.<. ooo can u stash em? I asume that it is bound?

It can't be stashed and yes it's bound.
    on ecatomb there's the yellow faction uniform f56.jpg

so they basically look the same only different colors on different parts^^

and yea...80 mil for fashion is zomg too much b:surrender

although I did spend 66 mil to get the wedding fashion b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • Kiriumi - Sanctuary
    Kiriumi - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2012

2012-05-0513-53-14.jpg

Hm, I think I would dye it w/Jade Pigments, or Randoms til they gave me a soft/light blue-ish color just 'cus of your weapon--it would look nice together imo. Green is nice too, tho & I'm sure a light yellow would work as well. G'luck!~ b:victory
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    2012-05-0718-49-40.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Narriru - Dreamweaver
    Narriru - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    After being absent for so long I decided to hop on (an undisclosed version of) PW, I usually lurk the forums but no time ever to post... b:surrender

17287887.png

48709827.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Clown_Fish - Sanctuary
    Clown_Fish - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    My blademaster,archer,psychic,mystic and cleric.I saw that outfit once on the forums just had to get it for my bm <3 Also have to dye my clerics shoes black :D b:cute

phpj74SicAM.jpg
    psy.jpg
    mystic.jpg
    cleric.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you for the awesome siggy Silvy <3

Lucy_a ~~lvl 84 Cleric // Clown_Fish ~~lvl 81Psychic // Si_ri ~~lvl 77 Mystic

Request a free drawing of your character: The Fanatics Forum>>>Lucy's Sketchbook b:mischievous
  • doitwell
    doitwell Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Dear Ladies! b:cute

Could someone post a screenshot of Huntress Tattoos Top, please? Want to buy one but not that sure about the tattoos. Would be nice to see it white/light if possible, if not then any other colors. Thank you very much. b:thanks

P.S. I've found one on page 190 so far but don't see the tattoos themselves good enough.
  • dimthought
    dimthought Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    doitwell: hope that helps that the only one I found in my SS that was close enough

20120417202325.jpg

Narriru glad to see ya back and your veno looks nice with that hair color with the sucubus ears
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • muskattaheavenly
    muskattaheavenly Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    showingoffx.jpg
  • muskattaheavenly
    edited May 2012
    redoutfit.jpg
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    Enthana - Heavens Tear Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Soo lately i managed to not buy so much new fash and actually sold some old pieces too that i never was wearing but main reason why i havnt bought much fash is becouse i cant find anything in ah or catshops that i wantb:angry

muskattaheavenly LOL i have had the exact same fash combo on my bm couple of years ago tho my set was dark blue and not red, red looks nice but i guess the bikini top and shoes are dyed with the red pigments that always gives a little bit too bright color in my opinion, i like the pants tho. And the white wedding dress looks nice and classy as always :)

Clown_Fish - I really like the look of your wizzie she looks so...beautiful in a grown up way?? lol i dont know but i really like the look of her. I think the fabla dress with those gloves, shoes and the stardust hair looks adorbale, i always thought that dress looked better in light colors but u make it look really cute. And those barifighter stockings... i want em soo much but i cant find anyone selling them, not even in a bad colorb:cry

Narriru Wow i rly like that color of your venos hair looks very nice to those bat ears. Oh i want your black barfighter shirt, i saw a dark gray 1 in a catshop latly but didnt buy, i regret that now when i see how good it looks on ur veno. Also i have a question abt the bikini top on the other picture. Is the bikini itslef or the seetru material the dyable part on it?

VenusArmani Thats a very nice color combo with the aqua colored fash and the coral hair, looks very Tidebornish :)

So heres a couple of my Sins fash sets i have, usually u see me running around in white and black fash but i do actually have some colored fash toob:chuckle

2012-04-2512-23-278k.jpg2012-04-2512-33-52f8.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • doitwell
    doitwell Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    dimthought wrote: »
    doitwell: hope that helps that the only one I found in my SS that was close enough

dimthought, thank you very much! b:thanks

Your screenshot did help alot. Now I have an idea what it looks like! b:pleased
  • muskattaheavenly
    edited May 2012
    pwi3.jpg

pwi2.jpg
    pwi1.jpg
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    @ Enthana: Wow I want your pink fash. They look great on your sin though. They look a little darker than perfect pink. Are they random dyes? The colour is lovely.

@ dimthought: Your mystic is adorable. b:cute

I just got on in game today and I need some time before I can buy fash once again. But here's some old ones. Lollipop sets are cute, right? b:surrender

co010.png

ariabelle033-1.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Love your lollipop dresses, coco. I'd like to buy one but they never have light colored ones for sale and I only like them in light. b:cry If you ever wanna get rid of your light blue one, you should sell it to my seeker on Sanctuary. ;D Hahah

Got my seeker a pure red elegant dress. :o
    MQbzH.png
    I got her cougar hair too after debating on Queen's Tiara or Cougar, but I forgot to put it on. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I'll make sure to sell it to you when I need money. b:chuckle

If you got that Red Elegant Dress in AH (if I'm not mistaken), you bought it away from me. b:cry Nonetheless, it looks great on her.

Also, add me on Mistbelle/Cocobelle when you're on (or tell me when you're on) so I can help you out with FCCing/BH/TT/FBs. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    Enthana - Heavens Tear Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    @ Enthana: Wow I want your pink fash. They look great on your sin though. They look a little darker than perfect pink. Are they random dyes? The colour is lovely.

Aww ty Coco and yes its random dyes, and as usual u look stunning in w.e ur wearing, you could probl wear rly bad colored uglu fash and still look good tho since ur chars so cute b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Narriru - Dreamweaver
    Narriru - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    dimthought wrote: »
    Narriru glad to see ya back and your veno looks nice with that hair color with the sucubus ears
    Thank you dim! c: I thought so too. I actually saw the color in the rate a character thread and decided to try it. b:surrender

Narriru Wow i rly like that color of your venos hair looks very nice to those bat ears. Oh i want your black barfighter shirt, i saw a dark gray 1 in a catshop latly but didnt buy, i regret that now when i see how good it looks on ur veno. Also i have a question abt the bikini top on the other picture. Is the bikini itslef or the seetru material the dyable part on it?

Thankyou thankyou. :3 Your sins colored fash is cute. Love the pinks. b:cute

On the bikini set, it seems that the bikini itself tints as well.

suitb.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]