Geekachu - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    2ajuiyh.png2le3zih.png

243ov0m.png35he5nc.png
  • ETHA// - Sanctuary27
    ETHA// - Sanctuary27 Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    The red dress matches the flower in the hair nicely Geekachu ^^

Ah well.. I have some more fash, but I never wear it. (celestial stuff, warlord pants and groom outfit b:avoid) xD

ethaaaaaan.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Our hearts are filled with the will to survive
    In this last night of their life
  • Otonio - Heavens Tear
    Otonio - Heavens Tear Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I was trying to make a character like Asuka Langley Soryu.. the face turned out a little wonky, but eh.

asukaoto.jpg

asukaintro.jpg
    me lavo las manos con la sangre de newbitos
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    Enthana - Heavens Tear Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Too many ppl with too much cool fash, makes me wanna buy so much more >.<

Amourie I love your first outfit, its really uniqe and cool, look hot and its nice to see someone that can pull off the bikerhair. The bat ears fits the look nicely too :p

Ramesha Black almost never fail to look good lol, love the pants but im not a too big fan of the shirt (i have problems with anything furry on male toons haha). In my opinion tho the outfite looked better with the short gloves ;o

Geekachu Very pretty sin u got there Geekachu. Really like the red wedding dress (not sure of the name of that fash) looks very classy. and i looove the huntress tattoo sleeves in that color makes me wanna buy and dye it same color

ETHA// I like the first outfit, thats a very nice blue color and with the black details on it it matches nicly with the pants, only thing that bothers me a lil its the shoes, they look a little bit off but well thats details :p

Otonio Oh wow thats a really cute outfit , the hair looks rly nice with it too, I think ur char looks cuter then Asuka xD

Okay so here is my newest outfit, i rly liked the new hat and this is what i came up with, hmm what u think guys xD
    FASHHATt.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • onlydolly
    onlydolly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    It's not pure black but I still love this color <3

27wywqv.jpg

Want to sell it and buy hair for this dress ^ ;*

73l3ef.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    here's some of my fashion again

First outfit is nothing special...regular all almost black stuff combined b:chuckle
    The second outfit was me pretty much gtting an aqua colored eternal love dress and combining anything that had flowers to it, the original sleeves never cooperated into getting the aqua color, and honestly I like those rose bracelets better ^^
    The third outfit is super old and overly used but I like it anyway XD
    And the fourth outfit was originally a combo with a red school skirt...that I lost (and found later equiped on my cleric), so I got a new skirt and got this cute green color, unfortunally the only thing dyeable on the top is the underhirt while the sleeveless top stays blue ._. it kinda matches anyway though XD

fashion2.jpg

Edit: I post the text and forget to put the fashion...so much like me...rofl XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • dimthought
    dimthought Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Aurantiumina: really like that last combo, I got one of them in hot pink and just resently noticed how nice it looks on a char, and love the eternal love dress combo, like for a wedding in a garden.

onlydolly: I like the damsel color and how the gold trimming stands out, and cute color for your salvant dress, but I could see selling it for the hair bet she gonna look adorable in it, cant wait to see her in it

Enthana: lol I just wanna hug your sin, she makes me think of bubble gum =) I think the basement rockers (sneakers) would be cute with it, might make it a bit younger though

Otonio: Very cool, she could be a stunt double for Asuka, you gonna make a Rei?

ETHA//: I dont know much on men fashion but I like that first one alot and the color of the secound jacket

Geekachu: wow gorgus char, looks amazing in love dress, and like the 3rd outfit the last makes me think of forsaken world fash, a bit to dancer girl but man she is a neat sin

Ramesha: 2nd way is real cool and really like the head fash, a kinda ermac look

Amourie: killer first look and wow.... really like the blue set to, looks amazing on her

And Venus, lol I would love to see people in some of my combos, so steal away =)

20120409145334.jpg finally got a random that fits the top.... dark green =) kinda ugly color sadly in some light

20120409141215.jpg I like that the blues all kinda match plus really like these pants

and this outfit ive posted the dress but I really wanna be able to wear this hat (is a christmas tree thats on top or one of the cone party hats, up close looks treeish to me)
    20120409113900.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Prisca_ - Dreamweaver
    _Prisca_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I was trying to make a character like Asuka Langley Soryu.. the face turned out a little wonky, but eh.

asukaoto.jpg

asukaintro.jpg

Put a smile on my face, gorgeous lady <3
  • s5w6s
    s5w6s Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Well, is the fashion i love the most so, i hope u like it too !

54ha1.png

yeah there's a fail, the name and faction appears but...b:quiet

Venomancer Lvl 42 , Archossaur
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Well... Time to show of my fash then I guess... I've put the images in links since they're to big to post here...

Veno
    Archer
    Psychic

Yeah I know, I'm a fashaholic (and I didn't even spent much real money in this game)... Can't wait 'till I have my sewing machine this summer... Only cool clothes I can find irl are black clothes... Ppl think I'm some kind of emo... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
    edited April 2012
    ... Only cool clothes I can find irl are black clothes... Ppl think I'm some kind of emo... b:surrender

This

Omg you're so right >.<

I never understood why they make black stuff so cool and colorfull things are either meant to make somebody look like a sIut or like an idiot *** barbie doll b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
    edited April 2012
    This

Omg you're so right >.<

I never understood why they make black stuff so cool and colorfull things are either meant to make somebody look like a sIut or like an idiot *** barbie doll b:surrender

That's why I'm gonna start making my own clothes soon... Already got really cute ideas for a light-green sailor dress (including a matching bolero) and a sleeveless Eevee hoodie and more of that stuff... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    the only new fash i've gotten in the past 3 months is a white bikini top =.=' pwi need to come out with more cutie fash gahhhhhhhh.

otonio makes me wanna get a summer school outfit =.='''
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Apparently I amazed someone today, riding past them like this:

indianxain.jpg

It's one of my current favorite sets atm, I love how the colours match with themselves but are colourful. And it works out so well with my veno. lol

And yea, culti fairy photobomb again ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • dimthought
    edited April 2012
    Yuna_Sama: your chars are sooo cute b:cute and that ribbon hair looks so nice with so many different looks

Baby_pho: nice to see you agian =)

Xainou: love that picture, with the mount you got a mystical tribal woman thing going

finally got the tiger lily dress, been trying to trade for one for ever and every time I would say no greens but sadly only greens so I for 4mil instead of trade I ended up with this. Not sure if Ill save up to dye the shoes and dress
    20120416221139.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2012
    dimthought wrote: »
    Yuna_Sama: your chars are sooo cute b:cute and that ribbon hair looks so nice with so many different looks

finally got the tiger lily dress, been trying to trade for one for ever and every time I would say no greens but sadly only greens so I for 4mil instead of trade I ended up with this. Not sure if Ill save up to dye the shoes and dress
    20120416221139.jpg

Ahw thanks... Glad I know that my hard work payed off (spent over 3 hours each character when creating them)... b:cute
    And yeah I really like the hair... Best hairstyle available right now in my opinion (exept for my psy since her own hair looks much better on her)... It looks well on any kind of fash since girls have bin wearing hairstyles similar to that since long, long ago... b:chuckle
    Before this came out I was usually wearing the Fighter's cut... But only thing that I would like even better then the prissy hair would be twin-tail hair with bangs (a normal version, not the lollipop or beaside ones)...

That dress looks really good on you... I think the dress generally matches well with tanned skin and darker hair... Also matches well with the hairstyle... If you're ever gonna dye it try not to make it too dark... Try going for some lighter color like blue or something so you can clearly see the contrast... Although these colors already look good I think it would look better if the dress also where to be dyed light green like the boots and gloves already are...

@Xainou: Lol yeah hate it when the fairy's do that... Even though you can take of the genies, the fairy's will always try to get in your way when taking screenies... b:chuckle Nice screenie btw...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    @Xainou: Lol yeah hate it when the fairy's do that... Even though you can take of the genies, the fairy's will always try to get in your way when taking screenies... b:chuckle Nice screenie btw...

My genie is actually somewhat less offending, although it's a giant pink ball. lol Final sage culti fairies are way too bright to hide anywhere xD

@gimthought that doesn't actually look bad o_o Only thing that bugs me is that the boots are so green compared to the sleeves xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    You girls are cute playing dress up and showing it off.

b:chuckle
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Its srs bznz yo b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited April 2012

This makes me want to have a "Show off your RL fashion!" thread b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    This makes me want to have a "Show off your RL fashion!" thread b:chuckle

You should.
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    You should.

I don't think they'd allow it unless it was in off-topic, aka "lower depths" b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
    edited April 2012

I like playing dress up... Ever since I was little... Ah all the dresses I worn at our yearly dress-up holiday when I was little... Why else would I have bother to learn how to make clothes and getting myself a sewing machine soon... b:chuckle Which reminds me, I should totally make myself a Homura costume in case I have the chance of going to an anime-con this year... b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2012
    I like playing dress up... Ever since I was little... Ah all the dresses I worn at our yearly dress-up holiday when I was little... Why else would I have bother to learn how to make clothes and getting myself a sewing machine soon... b:chuckle Which reminds me, I should totally make myself a Homura costume in case I have the chance of going to an anime-con this year... b:avoid

I'm going to watch a cos-play event this sunday b:pleased, wish I was able to make a costum and make an entry there b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2012
    I'm going to watch a cos-play event this sunday b:pleased, wish I was able to make a costum and make an entry there b:cry

If you lived nearby I would've gladly helped you make one... Hope the event will still be fun though... b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    Enthana - Heavens Tear Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I been having a fash month again, just keep buying more so here i am again lol looking for inspiration b:chuckle

Aurantiumina I like the 2nd and 3rd outfits the best. The wedding dress looks really chic with the hat, the whole wedding set tend to look a little bit too much for me somtimes but i think u managed to dress it down to a more classy everyday outfit very nicly. The 3rd outfit looks very cool makes me think of Sandy in Grease, love how it looks like your wearing body.

dimthought It always suprise me how u manage to look rly cute in fash pieces and colors id never come up to combine myself...And once again u did it. Love the first outfit its rly cute even tho im usually not a big fan of green. and looove the color of ur savants dress, im jelly now

s5w6s Thats a very pretty color of the dress and i like how u matched the black shoes with the dark details on the dress. I cant see ur venos eyecolor but it would look adorabale with same color eyes :p

Xainou I was never a big fan of the whole hunttress set but i think u look great in it and it goes very well to the red fox mount. A very nice mix of complimenting colors going on.

Kayy so heres once again some of my outfits i been loving lately. My newest piece is the brownred magicians top. Originally i wanted black but the color grew on me and i starting to rly like it, or wat do u guys think? black still better?

BLFSH.jpg
    2012-04-1819-38-27g.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dimthought
    edited April 2012
    Sagek: I always tend to think this like playing with my dolls but with these they can kill =)

Ajiuo: lol Im such a bad dresser in RL. b:sad would be neat to know if some of these fashionable chars are as fashionalbe in RL too

Yuna_Sama:my mom used to sew us clothes when I was little, wish I woulda stuck with it. make the Homura costume you gotta show it to us b:pleased

Enthana:lol thanks, I uasally combined whatever peices that I think have colors that work together, I do have a time sometimes distiquishing shades though. And red salvant, got it from boutique that way, was omg to my luck, only time I got a great boutque color
    Btw I love the color of your magican top, wish they sold dyes of that color, if they do anyone know the name pls say. And one more thing your cleric is soooo cute exp in the queen hair b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fauni
    fauni Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    PQAAACoyx1WraYlmN0moHNfU7_ToziPq_Fbiz_kbq2AGFK2KxbRkHpUqH5SkwlR9q6Iuy3txq6Hw2maNf8CECAV320kAm1T1UPPi_ibu94HAuwE9cc0sfwE7S56_.jpg
  • Aimus - Heavens Tear
    Aimus - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I dyed the ugly green pants lavender. Which matches his hair.
    tumblr_m2r6ezn5GZ1rpyo3so2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_m2r6ezn5GZ1rpyo3so3_1280.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ansha - Dreamweaver
    Ansha - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Aimus those pants really do look great. It's a nice shade that I wouldn't have thought of for pants.