Top of each class on Sanctuary!

mybou11
mybou11 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
I'm just curious who are the Top 3 of each class on Sanctuary. Lets see them!
Post edited by mybou11 on

Comments

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    mybou11 wrote: »
    I'm just curious who are the Top 3 of each class on Sanctuary. Lets see them!

Thats a subjective question. Best geared? Best at PK? Best at TW? Best in PVE?
    I'm sure you'll get alot that chime in about PK since that group is pretty loud (despite PK being painfully boring on this server).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I'm sure you'll get alot that chime in about PK since that group is pretty loud (despite PK being painfully boring on this server).

painfully boring? Let's not call it that... actually let's not call it pk at all, it's a tea party b:laugh (it's always some 1v1 or a barb and a bm smacking each other and calling it quits after 30 mins XD)

right now, can't tell who's top 3, too much cash shop b:surrender
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Wait... there's still PK?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    best class guild hopper, best class WC'er, best class catshop....

if u want best pk, have pple dress in npc gear, ornament and weapon and duke it out. Thats where skills come, when they dont have the gear backup they usually do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Wait... there's still PK?

There's plenty of PK actually. Right now, Silver Pool is full of people and most of them aren't that good geared.

Top lists eh? I vote for Wizzeled.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    There's plenty of PK actually. Right now, Silver Pool is full of people and most of them aren't that good geared.

Top lists eh? I vote for Wizzeled.

that's not pk...that's just people standing around in safe zone asking for 1v1 and QQing if they get ganked b:chuckle Wizzeled? what? for one of the most annoying person ever?
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I would say everyone is in their own way.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Me.
    Myself.
    and I.

...hope that answers your question. (hehe = Evga laugh) b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shevanel - Sanctuary
    Shevanel - Sanctuary Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=714982
    I never did get that properly organised.

I couldn't find any high enough NPC gear.

But I still want to do it c:
    Koiz - omfg my life is now complete
    Shevanel - haha oh?
    ~~~
    Koiz - i took this massive dump
    Koiz - while listening to im on a boat hahahah
    Shevanel - hahahahaha
    Shevanel - haha
    Shevanel - Oh wow

Certain levels of Boredom..
    ThaMessiah: I'd rather endlessly wack it till I shot a load that hits my ceiling than do a 3-2
  • PrettySammy - Sanctuary
    PrettySammy - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    We i'm not going to say anything as far as top 3 for classes other than wizzie, since I simply don't know. For wizard though I would go with:

1. Corennes (pve, pvp, tw the works)
    2. Wizard_CZ (Probably)
    3. Dunno pick one from Jiblet, SupremeQueen, Darkghost, Ghostring, nonameWiz take your pick really
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't need no pdef, cos I got ... BOOM HEADSHOT !
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    We i'm not going to say anything as far as top 3 for classes other than wizzie, since I simply don't know. For wizard though I would go with:

1. Corennes (pve, pvp, tw the works)
    2. Wizard_CZ (Probably)
    3. Dunno pick one from Jiblet, SupremeQueen, Darkghost, Ghostring, nonameWiz take your pick really

Does Corenes even play anymore?

2. Wizard_CZ (Probably)
    b:angry cz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PrettySammy - Sanctuary
    PrettySammy - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Does Corenes even play anymore?

b:angry cz

Err to be honest, I really don't know. I only log in now and again for pk really.

If thats the case and I can include historically significant players i'd put Corennes and Ayano as join top scratch 2nd and have cz as third. If not god only knows.

Night night people
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't need no pdef, cos I got ... BOOM HEADSHOT !
    edited July 2010
    Lol pk was pretty much dead last time I played here. It took half an hour of camping outside OT to get a 2 minute fight.

And no, camping in SZ with PK prot off does not make you a PKer... It just makes you a *****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=714982
    I never did get that properly organised.

I couldn't find any high enough NPC gear.

But I still want to do it c:
    i think you can get at least 90 gear at heaven or hell. As long as everyone has the same lv npc gear
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Top 3 clerics:
    Sarunya <3
    Skylead
    MistaBwanden
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    The subjectivity of this thread makes it incredibly dumb. I already want to faceroll on my keyboard until 'QWERTY' becomes tatoo'd on my forehead after reading some of the already suggested "top of class".

While I understand that everyone is entitled to their opinion, some opinions are just so... uniformed or biased T___T rawrrzzz
    edited July 2010
    some of the answers make me;

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j139/Vargamora/120px-Awesome_hurr_hurr.png

i still say npc gear battle is worth a host b:pleased
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    The subjectivity of this thread makes it incredibly dumb. I already want to faceroll on my keyboard until 'QWERTY' becomes tatoo'd on my forehead after reading some of the already suggested "top of class".

While I understand that everyone is entitled to their opinion, some opinions are just so... uniformed or biased T___T rawrrzzz

b:chuckle Strife just mad nobody nominated him
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Strife was the top gigolo. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    I'd seriously question anyone's knowledge of the game if they nominated me xD

I mean if you're going to do something as subjective as a "who is da best" listing, at least be well informed and have some common sense D=
    edited July 2010
    I'd seriously question anyone's knowledge of the game if they nominated me xD

I mean if you're going to do something as subjective as a "who is da best" listing, at least be well informed and have some common sense D=
    best teeth =o
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    vilkass read my thoughts :D
    nd ye i dont communicate with 'top of each class', i play with mortals usually so have no oppinion about this.. questions is - who cares really b:chuckle
  • wraithkiller69
    wraithkiller69 Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Top 3 clerics:
    Sarunya <3
    Skylead
    MistaBwanden

Asked for Top 3 not bottom 3 v.v

Top 3 Clerics

PK Wise GodHatesYou(hate to say it he could pk xD)
    PVE N/A(anyone who could buff, IH, etc)
    Overall favorite cleric had to be Kagura_O taught me a lot on how to be a cleric ^^

Top 3 Barbs

Pk Wise BigP
    PvE N/A(whoever can flesh ream and hold aggro the best I guess)
    Overall Herojet FOR SURE Hero awesome friend teaches me a lot to this day <3333 love u hero b:kiss
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Top 3 Clerics

Overall favorite cleric had to be Kagura_O taught me a lot on how to be a cleric ^^

Top 3 Barbs

Pk Wise BigP
    Overall Herojet FOR SURE Hero awesome friend teaches me a lot to this day <3333 love u hero b:kiss

o.O so the bottom 3 weren't named so you did it instead ? How generous of you b:thanks

Okay , lemme name some of the players I've always looked up to then :

Wiz - Saintblu ( 1337 accuracy debuffing genie + evasion ornaments ; nuff said )

Bm - Dark_Exile ( pro stunlocks right there , that must be why I was free to move around so much )

Archer - BryanDawkins ( no1 could try to wall snipe & get 1 shot instead like him b:cute )

Barb - DeltaforceX ( because no1 else could fail 10+ times per day at killing some1 & still use the same tactic ; show off your endurance mang , you got this )
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Don't post from an alt if you are gonna leave it connected to your main :x
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010

Top 3 Clerics

Top 3 Barbs

Pk Wise BigP

u got to be kidding right? I hope you're trolling b:sad

Anyways, best cleric ever: Sinanju
    Was a beast, solo healed through AE back in the day when 80% of the time 2 clerics couldn't do the job. And when he went back to nefarious, instant executor b:angry
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    u got to be kidding right? I hope you're trolling b:sad

Anyways, best cleric ever: Sinanju
    Was a beast, solo healed through AE back in the day when 80% of the time 2 clerics couldn't do the job. And when he went back to nefarious, instant executor b:angry

+1 for Sinanju- one of the best, always will be
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010

Top 3 Clerics

Top 3 Barbs

Pk Wise BigP

Hahaha you funny. How can I be funny like you? b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DaCage - Sanctuary
    DaCage - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    BM Kyan

Wiz Ghost

Cleric Nathamod/Second

Barb Obviously me. b:cute

Veno Linchen, Evga

Archer Linnk

Psy To early to say

Sin Fish
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Top 3 Clerics

Top 3 Barbs

Pk Wise BigP

Fo RealZ? the top 3 of the worst or what? b:bye

I can teach you how to be pro barb too...*Armageddon* > ...*Armageddon* > ...*Armageddon*..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]