Duke Shouts Back?

Options
X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
49549756.jpg

Was taken just afew mind ago. Why'd u guys take the duck tape off his mouth b:cry
Post edited by X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    this should be fun b:chuckle
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ROFL....hahahahahahahahahaha

And packs in alrdy? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Yep the Duke shouts are back, but don't worry, we've reduced the number of items that will generate a shout, so it shouldn't be anywhere near as ridiculous as last time.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Yep the Duke shouts are back, but don't worry, we've reduced the number of items that will generate a shout, so it shouldn't be anywhere near as ridiculous as last time.

b:chuckle

inB4massiveqq b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

Will the Duke shout about the wrath attacks again?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Will the Duke shout about the wrath attacks again?

^ that! please!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    If best luck tokens are shouted... I'm a bit worried about what isn't shouted. Since those are like one of the most common rare rewards of the packs...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    reduce as in how? >____________>
    winning % or duke will only shout out fewer names....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Aelric - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Options

ooohhh ahhhahahahahahaha they have reduced the amount of the items that make the duke shout. bahah. if thats true that is completely lame. instead of just maybe turning duke shouts off for everything except maybe the extremely rare items they just lower the chance of getting the items that make the duke shout, and also make sure you will get less when you actually do get them. win.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Yea...Im worried about the spam.....also...

Looks its me in the pic! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • /Gohan - Dreamweaver
    /Gohan - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ^ that! please!
    Not that please. As I have said, announced Wraith Attacks were nothing but laggy KS fests causing trouble for people questing in the area. We are better off with the Wraith Attacks going unannounced. If you actually look for the wraith attacks, you will find them.
  • Aelric - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Not that please. As I have said, announced Wraith Attacks were nothing but laggy KS fests causing trouble for people questing in the area. We are better off with the Wraith Attacks going unannounced. If you actually look for the wraith attacks, you will find them.

no you wont because they are random... btw if you haven't noticed wraith attacks kinda fit in with the whole story on the game... they are actually THE story of the game... so yeah b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Dr. Seuss
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Reduced amount of items that will generate a shout but, next to tokens the most common item, best lucks still do? And tiger packs will be back with emergency maintenance..

Oh boy..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I heard if you do a shout out to Duke in world chat, he will shout back at you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    Options
    sleepcat wrote: »
    I heard if you do a shout out to Duke in world chat, he will shout back at you.

World chat drama - starring: the duke b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Duke should only shout when people get epic rare stuff, like a Warsoul weapon.

Otherwise it just feels like he's shouting about stupid needless ****. Might as well be like "Let it be known that Longknife just stepped in dog ****. It reduced his movement speed by 90% for 5 seconds."
    I <3 AGOREY
  • /Gohan - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    Options
    no you wont because they are random... btw if you haven't noticed wraith attacks kinda fit in with the whole story on the game... they are actually THE story of the game... so yeah b:bye
    The way you say it the Wraith Attacks don't even happen. I've come across several wraith attacks without Duke. Duke yelling about it only makes every higher level on the server swarm around a newbie town. This causes problems for players questing in the area. If you think it's good idea for Duke to shout about them again then you need professional help.

@Longknife I rofled lol
    edited July 2010
    Options
    It's not like wraith attacks were profitable or anything with all the people around when he still shouted it so they might aswell stay gone (even though I can remember a GM saying they would be returned a long time ago).

As long as duke doesn't start using system chat as his personal facebook...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /Gohan - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    Options
    It's not like wraith attacks were profitable or anything with all the people around when he still shouted it so they might aswell stay gone (even though I can remember a GM saying they would be returned a long time ago)..
    Yep, they weren't profitable back then. But at the last wraith attack I made 200k. I would've made more but someone went and killed the leader and ended the attack -.-
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

They won't be much of a issue since the Nien event seems to me permanent, so high lvl KSing lower lvls so it won't be much of a issue to anyone. ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • /Gohan - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    Options
    They won't be much of a issue since the Nien event seems to me permanent, so high lvl KSing lower lvls so it won't be much of a issue to anyone. ijs
    The nien event is a summer long event. It will be over when summer is over.

Plus Wraith Attacks can happen at anytime. the Nien event however is on a time slot.
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The nien event is a summer long event. It will be over when summer is over.

And the celestial tiger event will replace it soon after.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /Gohan - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    Options
    And the celestial tiger event will replace it soon after.
    (Grr ninja'd my edit)

And I'm certain that event will also be on a time slot. The Wraith Attacks are random. It's much more likely the wraith attacks and events will not happen at the same time.
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

*Looks in Patch notes for the tenth time*

Nope, not in there. Let me go over 'em for ya in case you forgot:
    Patch Notes Version 366
    Released July 20, 2010

Localization:
    NPCs that were part of the Memoirs of an NPC contests have had their greetings modified to reflect the winning stories. 

The NPCs were: Chiah the Dancer, Wraithhunter Hu, Merchant Chin Le, Apothecary Hu, Little Girl, and the Khatru Pup.

Text for the Tournament has been relocalized. It's still under construction.

Other minor miscellaneous text changes.

Oh right, for a second there I completely forgot that you guys over at PWE wait until the players come to you with things that weren't in the patch notes. At that point, you then know what was in the translated patch that your company received from PW-CN. Sorry, for a second there I completely forgot...
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

We simply shortened the list of names that the Duke shouts for.
  • /Gohan - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    Options
    What about Wraith attacks? Can we please get a GM statement on that?
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

You say that like he's the Fonz.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • MiniDusk - Heavens Tear
    MiniDusk - Heavens Tear Posts: 931 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Was taken just a few min ago. Why'd u guys take the duck tape off his mouth b:cry

Why? 'Cause Duke owes me child support and needs to work to get that monies for me! That's why! b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

why? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Options
    *Looks in Patch notes for the tenth time*

Nope, not in there. Let me go over 'em for ya in case you forgot:
    Patch Notes Version 366
    Released July 20, 2010

Localization:
    NPCs that were part of the Memoirs of an NPC contests have had their greetings modified to reflect the winning stories. 

The NPCs were: Chiah the Dancer, Wraithhunter Hu, Merchant Chin Le, Apothecary Hu, Little Girl, and the Khatru Pup.

Text for the Tournament has been relocalized. It's still under construction.

Other minor miscellaneous text changes.

Oh right, for a second there I completely forgot that you guys over at PWE wait until the players come to you with things that weren't in the patch notes. At that point, you then know what was in the translated patch that your company received from PW-CN. Sorry, for a second there I completely forgot...

Those are not the Patch Notes for tonite.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]