some silly questions?

Options
2»

Comments

• Pyrya - Archosaur
    Pyrya - Archosaur Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    What's this you keep saying about an AOE stun lock? An AOE stun lock is quite impossible unless you get REALLY lucky with a pair of stunning axes. Roar has a 6 second stun and a 15 second cooldown at max (which mine is b:pleased ). Stunning axes only give a 3 second stun. The mobs then have 6 seconds to wail at you. A stun lock if i remember correctly, is when the other player or mob is in an almost constant state of stun. So an AOe stun lock cannot be achieved unless like i said, you get Really lucky with your axes, and they time themselves perfectly. A single stun lock is easily possible, i do it all the time, but a AOE stun lock is like a perfect world santa claus or something. You wish it were real but its just not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    What's this you keep saying about an AOE stun lock? An AOE stun lock is quite impossible unless you get REALLY lucky with a pair of stunning axes. Roar has a 6 second stun and a 15 second cooldown at max (which mine is b:pleased ). Stunning axes only give a 3 second stun. The mobs then have 6 seconds to wail at you. A stun lock if i remember correctly, is when the other player or mob is in an almost constant state of stun. So an AOe stun lock cannot be achieved unless like i said, you get Really lucky with your axes, and they time themselves perfectly. A single stun lock is easily possible, i do it all the time, but a AOE stun lock is like a perfect world santa claus or something. You wish it were real but its just not.

My own roar is level 5, and not only stun you can get on axes, swords too. Sure I can't stun lock some multiple AOEs all the time, happens less than critting, but still happened a few times so far.

specialsawtoothblades.jpg

^-- this is why I loved being 44+
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Mine is level 5, and not only stun you can get on axes, swords too

image removed, you can see it in his post

^-- this is why I loved being 44+ b:surrender

If you have any other path as well, I wouldn't upgrade those before 60 or 70.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

fists and spears, I got a nice effect on level 55 spear as well. b:pleased . I let a friend of mine borrow it. And its kinda late because I leveled everything except bothering to get axe skills (will level them eventually)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

Too late. Yulk's policy is to get all skills on about all branches and this for veno, BM, barb.
    This would justify the standstill in levels (and all of the counter-trolling he received).
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Too late. Yulk's policy is to get all skills on about all branches and this for veno, BM, barb.
    This would justify the standstill in levels (and all of the counter-trolling he received).

I meant not to change his swords before that. If I ever say not to upgrade roar, please ban me.
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    Lylfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    btw im curious. Lesthar and Kupuntu. are you both taking your time to level? Or is your avatar stuck at low levels?

And when I play my wizzie, the ultis(BIDS, BT and MS) are like my 1st goal so I can understand a little where that "I want to try MSS" attitude comes from. But those skills are kinda a letdown for me so I had no other motivation to play my wiz .__. Its still stuck in lvl 70s.
    Thanks Chillum for the nice Sig.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    btw im curious. Lesthar and Kupuntu. are you both taking your time to level? Or is your avatar stuck at low levels?

And when I play my wizzie, the ultis(BIDS, BT and MS) are like my 1st goal so I can understand a little where that "I want to try MSS" attitude comes from. But those skills are kinda a letdown for me so I had no other motivation to play my wiz .__. Its still stuck in lvl 70s.

Stalker! I'm calling the police! b:angry

I was on vacation for a week and I haven't done BH for couple of days either, just cube. And I don't want to hit 80 before I get my stuff done. Still gotta refine, shard and socket my TT80 boots and wrists. DQ bracers were my goal, but I'm going to hit 85+ before I get those.
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    Lylfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Cuz Ive been seeing both of you(if you include yulk, three of you) alot in the forums and even you have 1k+ posts which means you are taking your sweet time leveling lol.

Not that leveling slowly is wrong =P
    Thanks Chillum for the nice Sig.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide
    Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Level 46, Never think I wouldve seen the day
    +10 w/ Tisha: youtube.com/watch?v=tKHuXP8LRFU&feature=plcp
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Levelling slow b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Cuz Ive been seeing both of you(if you include yulk, three of you) alot in the forums and even you have 1k+ posts which means you are taking your sweet time leveling lol.

Not that leveling slowly is wrong =P

What I do in the game: BH and cube, rest of the time check West/South Arch and AH for deals and stalk forums. If I did solo grinding, I'd start auto-attack and refresh forums lol.
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    darn, i was thinking i'd get to out-level yulk before he got any further.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.