some silly questions?

Yulk - Heavens Tear
Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
edited July 2010 in General Discussion
I am going to level up after 2 more skills (easy to upgrade) and getting my 5x weapons...

I plan to get to 60 this time... must have a taste of MSS b:dirty

Anyways... enough with the stories

How would you bypass DT without engaging in a fight, hit or tickle? xD

And

Have Barbs / BMs soloed FB59 otifis at least as a level 59-64???????

Please state answers why and if you have screen shots (or vids) would be very clear. Thanks for answering :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
Post edited by Yulk - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    How would you bypass DT without engaging in a fight, hit or tickle? xD
    very carefully

Have Barbs / BMs soloed FB59 otifis at least as a level 59-64???????
    maybe its possible if their full on decked cashshoppers with 'now' gear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    very carefully

maybe its possible if their full on decked cashshoppers with 'now' gear

Ahhh, I don't want to refine to a minimum of +3 until level 80... b:chuckle and I guess your right about being careful in DT xD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    1) What's DT?
    2) Pretty sure that's not possible. Duoing with the same level cleric should be possible, since that has been done before as well, just with DDs.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    1) What's DT?
    2) Pretty sure that's not possible. Duoing with the same level cleric should be possible, since that has been done before as well, just with DDs.

1) dragon temple, place is PK enabled

2) IDK about BM, but maybe barbs may have it easier than BM thanks to invoke... just got to build up 2 sparks fast. I would like to solo Otifis for 2 molds I want
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    1) dragon temple, place is PK enabled

2) IDK about BM, but maybe barbs have it easier thanks to invoke... just got to build up 2 sparks fast. I would like to solo Otifis for 2 molds I want

1) Ok, people don't use the abbreviation DT too often.
    2) I think that you can't solo it before 8x. Not sure though, never tried.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
    edited July 2010
    your probably better off buying it. Most of the time unless your a veno, solo stands for charm ****, high cost, and a chance to show off.
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Yulk? Levelling?

Unheard of.

I can't wait to see what **** you start spouting at level 60 assuming you don't ragequit the game a second time before then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    Ahhh, I don't want to refine to a minimum of +3 until level 80... b:chuckle and I guess your right about being careful in DT xD.
    also be one of the very first pple entering. Back when bikinis were rare, all the pple who entered first focused fully on just getting to the chests, after most of them were gone is when they started to PK
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    your probably better off buying it. Most of the time unless your a veno, solo stands for charm ****, high cost, and a chance to show off.

Maybe, but worth a try :), I'm going to continue to play now... I will make sure I gear up before trying out otifis b:thanks
    Yulk? Levelling?

Unheard of.

I can't wait to see what **** you start spouting at level 60 assuming you don't ragequit the game a second time before then.

you love me or something? b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Reshanta - Sanctuary
    Reshanta - Sanctuary Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    In all seriousness, I wonder what is making you want to level beyond 45.
    Lonely man with a big heart.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited July 2010

He's been getting groupies lately.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    LMAO, getting to 60 to try MSS.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited July 2010

I laughed pretty hard when I read that myself. b:chuckle
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    You will be bullied there bro, killed on sight by bored people. This comes from experience. Once was enough.

Now do you want to do some exploring? Well, even if you go for a 'I come in peace' or sneak around, you will be tortured to no end.

Enjoy your trip there, after you make your BM get to 60 (good luck for the upcoming fifteen levels, better have a sneak peek as your barb). ^^ b:bye

Oh and to state the obvious here, I am glad you are back since a while and I see you did not lose your... *clears throat* 'forum charm'. I'm jealous of your limitless fame... no, wait, not really after all. b:sin
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    You plan on going to DT?
    Nice to know, always wanted you to "unquit" so I can witness your pro BM in all of it's glory.
    *goes to DT*

Oh, for those out there who don't have this yet.

http://tinyurl.com/perfectworldgoldguide
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    You plan on going to DT?
    Nice to know, always wanted you to "unquit" so I can witness your pro BM in all of it's glory.
    *goes to DT*

Don't bully him on that, let him learn it the tough way.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    You plan on going to DT?
    *goes to DT*

Be careful, he might just MSS on you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Be careful, he might just MSS on you.

..I haven't though of that situation..Oh man. How do I work around that? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Eh, MSS actually kept my old BM alive during fail BH squads I had (you'd be amazed at how much people fail in BH51 and 59). Other than that, I mostly used it for 'i haz barrage b:cute' moments.

But yeah, getting to 60 (or rather 59) so you can use MSS is kinda: b:embarrass
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    ..I haven't though of that situation..Oh man. How do I work around that? b:shocked

Get on your knees, beg for mercy and thus cry until you get all dried up, before it is too late. b:sin
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010

Barb have no skills to upgrade, not going back to other classes, although I do find them fun besides veno. I have no other skills to upgrade now, time to advance to the next stage and 3 more skills to max available on this level LOL.

Though I do love being level 4x... I will miss my ability to stun when I spam skills like crazy and AOE stun lock too ;/ . But I would farm rare pet skills for my daughter's veno, try out sword, fist and spear ultimate skills, but if my daughter comes on ingame again, then back to barb and get him up instead. I like tanking... this BM have far lower HP than my barb... like having 2k HP on BM vs a whopping 6.5k HP on barb. Although I can tank (currently physical or semi magic only) as this toon, but I would be too squishy against magic attacks unlike barb where I have enough HP to make up for the low M.DEF... and I hate that I am squishy to magic lol
    You will be bullied there bro, killed on sight by bored people. This comes from experience. Once was enough.

Now do you want to do some exploring? Well, even if you go for a 'I come in peace' or sneak around, you will be tortured to no end.

Enjoy your trip there, after you make your BM get to 60 (good luck for the upcoming fifteen levels, better have a sneak peek as your barb). ^^ b:bye

Oh and to state the obvious here, I am glad you are back since a while and I see you did not lose your... *clears throat* 'forum charm'. I'm jealous of your limitless fame... no, wait, not really after all. b:sin

I possibly would get ganked and killed unless if I bake them apple pies... There are ways to avoid things, besides, I stopped some people from bugging me to duel them on my barb "why don't you fight back?" I was clearly not interested and it shown them that message that ...
    funny-pictures-your-cat-does-not-care.jpg
    ^-
    I will come there for the prizes :)... Maybe I can use tricks up my sleeve just to avoid senseless fighting
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    Well, some people wished you did not give a meow here too.
    Me? I don't mind either way. At least it's kinda fun to read.

Guess it would fit too:
    funny-pictures-cat-wears-bib.jpg?t=1279863022

Avoid senseless fighting? Pray for it. I don't believe in benevolent spirits in a PK-enabled area.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    Barb have no skills to upgrade, not going back to other classes, although I do find them fun besides veno. I have no other skills to upgrade now, time to advance to the next stage and 3 more skills to max available on this level LOL.

Yes, because that method just makes so much sense. Too scared of the big bad monsters that staying at 45 til you are "strong" for lvl 45 mobs?
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    Well, some people wished you did not give a meow here too.
    Me? I don't mind either way. At least it's kinda fun to read.

Guess it would fit too:
    funny-pictures-cat-wears-bib.jpg?t=1279863022

I love that kitty picture... and I wanted to level up the two other skills fast before maintenance b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    I love that kitty picture... and I wanted to level up the two other skills fast before maintenance b:surrender

I should share pics like those with you again. As for leveling skills, just take your time.
  • Reshanta - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010

Though I do love being level 4x... I will miss my ability to stun when I spam skills like crazy and AOE stun lock too ;/ . But I would farm rare pet skills for my daughter's veno, try out sword, fist and spear ultimate skills, but if my daughter comes on ingame again, then back to barb and get him up instead. I like tanking... this BM have far lower HP than my barb... like having 2k HP on BM vs a whopping 6.5k HP on barb. Although I can tank (currently physical or semi magic only) as this toon, but I would be too squishy against magic attacks unlike barb where I have enough HP to make up for the low M.DEF... and I hate that I am squishy to magic lol
    Ok I don't have to be considerably high level to know that the stun locking doesn't end in the 40s. ;)
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    Though I do love being level 4x... I will miss my ability to stun when I spam skills like crazy and AOE stun lock too ;/ .

Yes, because leveling up stuns at higher level make you less of a stunner.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    Ok I don't have to be considerably high level to know that the stun locking doesn't end in the 40s. ;)

I mean AOE stun lock I wouldn't be able to do for time being... b:surrender unless if I get it again at 50s. I have been using my dual blades more than any other weapon so far. Its a lot of fun to see stun locking multiple targets... QQ

Though I can still stun lock... but... not as much fun

I'll take my time still, skills to max again after maintenance
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Reshanta - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    I just realized you're a BM..

Dude. Do you realize BMs are awesome at AOE stunning(and pretty much AOE anything)?? Hell you can AOE grind.

That doesn't stop, that gets way better from what I've seen.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    I just realized you're a BM..

Dude. Do you realize BMs are awesome at AOE stunning(and pretty much AOE anything)?? Hell you can AOE grind.

That doesn't stop, that gets way better from what I've seen.

Roar of the pride is a good AOE stun, which is the only AOE stun... I mean stun locking multiple targets as a combo, I have stun effects on a pair of dual blades so I can stun with my AOE attacks, that is what I meant. Anyways, I'll continue playing cause servers are back up now :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG