Who Is Yakuza?

13»

Comments

• HawkMan - Lost City
    HawkMan - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    and meannie i do jus fine in TW. im the guy that stops all the zhens and sprint up aoe groups so if i get killed uhmm i already saw it comin. i dont remember you killing me but if you did your happy you killed me with half your guilds help? i play to pk and be an **** so preach yakuza happy going beliefs to someone else b:bye
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    lol at the alt you so funny....... why attack kamisama when yakuza so much easier.

Fair point, except you guys are the ones (ask Nupayne if you think I'm making this up) asking for your chance at a 1v1 against Kamisama. So now here's your opportunity. Go for it, carpe diem. Or is this just more idle talk?
    and how do you ask us to 1v1 kamisama when yakuza and someother guild always bid and end up 3v1

I thought I just addressed that. You can attack them. Attacks and defenses are always scheduled on different days. How can I explain this more clearly so you can understand it?
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    drjiggle wrote: »
    I know there are a lot of dim bulbs in ThaClicK, but I would have thought at least one of you geniuses might have realized that you can attack Kamisama yourselves. TW works both directions. Just an idea ...

Clearly you don't understand the fine subtleties of TW, No one here is saying we need to have a 1v1 with Kami anytime soon, but yes it is the eventual goal. It was pointed by someone here in this thread why we don't bother with Kami atm. The simple answer is Yakuzas land is much easier to take and defend atm. Believe it or not the majority of this guild aside from a handful have bare minimal tw experience.
    Yak TWs always tend to give more breathing room for mistakes and the people who lack the TW experience can get it so they all become a more complete and cohesive unit ( calling targets, assist attacking etc )

You simply do not bring a knife to a gun fight.. and that's exactly what TC would be doing if they jumped into a Kami war atm.

I've always felt most alt trolls leave part of their intelligence behind when they swap to the faceless avatar.. I'm sad to see I haven't been proven wrong =/.

But then again what do I know, I just pull a cata and perdition people *shrugs*
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • drjiggle
    edited July 2010
    The simple answer is Yakuzas land is much easier to take and defend atm.

But it isn't. You're taking it, but you aren't defending it. You take one from us, Kami takes it from you. You're not losing anything, but you're not really gaining anything either. Meanwhile, Kamisama gets stronger.
    I've always felt most alt trolls leave part of their intelligence behind when they swap to the faceless avatar.. I'm sad to see I haven't been proven wrong =/.

Like I said, this Click vs. Kami 1v1 idea wasn't mine. The guy you're really accusing of being unintelligent is Nupayne. It's his plan. IMHO it makes a certain amount of sense though.
    edited July 2010
    But it isn't. You're taking it, but you aren't defending it. You take one from us, Kami takes it from you. You're not losing anything, but you're not really gaining anything either. Meanwhile, Kamisama gets stronger.

Like I said, this Click vs. Kami 1v1 idea wasn't mine. The guy you're really accusing of being unintelligent is Nupayne. It's his plan. IMHO it makes a certain amount of sense though.

We're defending every land we take form Yak, Kami can get stronger, the extra 40 or 50 mill they will get every week by the time TC takes the rest of the Yakuza land won't do them a great deal of help seeing as how they are all mostly self sufficient anyhow. I doubt it will hurt our overall chances in the long run.

It's the nature of the beast in TW, eat up the weaker guilds.
    Spec takes Kami land Kami takes ours, we take yours. You just happen to be @ the bottom of the food chain it seems.

I never said doing a 1v1 with Kami was unintelligent, doing it right now is not in the best interest of the guild. It's more of a guild goal to 1v1 with Kami eventually than it is Nupaynes "idea"

The idea of facing kami 1v1 wasn't yours, however you implied we should be doing it now or in the near future, THAT in and of it's self is an unintelligent idea. As showed below with your "Seize the day" comment.
    1v1 against Kamisama. So now here's your opportunity. Go for it, carpe diem. Or is this just more idle talk?
    9x WB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • drjiggle
    edited July 2010
    I never said doing a 1v1 with Kami was unintelligent, doing it right now is not in the best interest of the guild. It's more of a guild goal to 1v1 with Kami eventually than it is Nupaynes "idea"

I don't know how many different ways I can say, "Check with Nupayne." That isn't what he said. I'll leave it at that.
    edited July 2010
    I don't know how many different ways I can say, "Check with Nupayne." That isn't what he said. I'll leave it at that.

Is this really going to be your rock solid stance? A baseless theory lol?

I always knew people hid behind alts for reasons b:chuckle

I think we can all agree you've more than likely ran your course in this thread lol.
    9x WB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]