Who Is Yakuza?

Comments

• DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    You may be well equipped but all your clerics die before you get in base b:chuckle

It's ok I volunteer my services to you. I'll even call targets b:bye

> Implying I need my clerics and I just don't hiero tank in the base with the help of pots and genie kills.
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    > Implying I need my clerics and I just don't hiero tank in the base with the help of pots and genie kills.

tokyoooooo= beast
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Also @ Haiz I'm not really getting what your point is by that comment.

Because SG1OWNS has taken lands from many of the top guilds with just surprise buttseksing them. Spectral was not too long ago.
  • PenutButer - Dreamweaver
    PenutButer - Dreamweaver Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I should play this server :D
  • ohmybad
    ohmybad Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    y do tc h8 on yak so much, al i c is tc bagn out yak in dis thread n mayb 1 or 2 yak juz talkin

i dnt gt it, ys tc so inocent
  • froosed
    froosed Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ThaClick calling Yakuza weak lol, you mean the same guild that kicked youre **** week in and week out untill click had to merge with KOI and get spectral alts in too? hahahahab:chuckle
  • ohmybad
    edited July 2010
    o dat wot hapn to koi, waz wondrn dat. but who did yak merge wv?
  • Moranine - Lost City
    Moranine - Lost City Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    It's becuase of me, all credit to the smexy mage.

So pro that Terrere had to cyber with me during TW to keep me distracted. -.-'

That Jerk.

Regadless, long TW's with yakuza is alot of fun, wouldn't trade it for the world. :3

S T F U and get back in-game son. Threesome with Susa isn't done yet. :<
    You die to wave 2 in GV. How do you expect to survive in TW?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    froosed wrote: »
    ThaClick calling Yakuza weak lol, you mean the same guild that kicked youre **** week in and week out untill click had to merge with KOI and get spectral alts in too? hahahahab:chuckle

did you miss the fact that the yak lost 3territories to click?
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • ohmybad
    edited July 2010
    thy lost 2, were "gven" basicaly da 3rd (as i xplaind in anotha thread)
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ohmybad wrote: »
    thy lost 2, were "gven" basicaly da 3rd (as i xplaind in anotha thread)

you mean yak does give away territories 4 free?

can i haz one? b:chuckle
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • ohmybad
    edited July 2010
    lol mayb thy wil, u fake bida 2?
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ohmybad wrote: »
    lol mayb thy wil, u fake bida 2?

If you want to talk about fake bidding, then any guild other than spectral who bid on essence are fake bidding. Any guild other than kami/essence bidding on Spectral are fake bidding. Same applies to Kami possibly (they've weakened alot so not sure what level they're at).

Any guild other than TC and the aforementioned are fake bidding on yakuza land, same applies for TC's land.

So really, essence, spec, kami, yakuza are all guilty of fake bidding. b:bye
  • ohmybad
    edited July 2010
    wen did yak "fake bid"? plz share
  • yeahhhhhhhhhh
    yeahhhhhhhhhh Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    xuan and viet doesnt come to TW most of the time. when was the last time yakuza even beat thaclick? and gear? wow. yakuza collected money for 11 lands for 2months and still has 8 lands now. i think they have enough to upgrade there gear.

Ter "invested" that money in anniversary packs
    If you want to talk about fake bidding, then any guild other than spectral who bid on essence are fake bidding. Any guild other than kami/essence bidding on Spectral are fake bidding. Same applies to Kami possibly (they've weakened alot so not sure what level they're at).

Any guild other than TC and the aforementioned are fake bidding on yakuza land, same applies for TC's land.

So really, essence, spec, kami, yakuza are all guilty of fake bidding. b:bye

I distinctly remember a guild named " ThaClick" bidding on a territory held by "ThaClick". ijs
  • ohmybad
    edited July 2010
  • froosed
    froosed Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    did you miss the fact that the yak lost 3territories to click?

^ lol wut wut? if you read what i said youd know that was AFTER koi and spec alts are in thaclick (fake bidders ijs)
  • TimesEnd - Lost City
    TimesEnd - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    too many BR's on this thread. Anyway, your guys are missing the point. And some of you actually seem to think TheGuard is in tc. No he is just a troll, very much like myself. ANYWAY. You all fail to answer the question. WHO IS YAKUZA?
  • princedemon
    princedemon Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    WHO IS YAKUZA?

A guild that (only) has a chance to win TheClick by tripple attacking them . Easy concept .
    YaK<3
  • HawkMan - Lost City
    HawkMan - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    yakuza had over 2 months to stock up on money collecting 110mil a week befor any guild started attacking them so cry about that some other time. complaining about merges with koi? 20-25 came from koi into click and when shinra broke up im pretty sure most of the members went to yakuza. YAKUZA = guild that loses tw to click and make excuses on forums
  • ohmybad
    edited July 2010
    http://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b460/ohmybad/lolmore.jpg

i duno but made me lol. y maris is in tc.
  • Meannie - Lost City
    Meannie - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    yakuza had over 2 months to stock up on money collecting 110mil a week befor any guild started attacking them so cry about that some other time. complaining about merges with koi? 20-25 came from koi into click and when shinra broke up im pretty sure most of the members went to yakuza. YAKUZA = guild that loses tw to click and make excuses on forums

WRONG!! Shinra merged with FreeReign and FreeReign started to fall apart when ex-Shinra members followed Shaolinkid and Rosaly to SG1. And yes, i know because i am a former FR myself.

Even more, i can name the FR/Shinra players that joined Yakuza (me, Ichibi and Chaunatello.. and Ichibi doesn't play for like 2 months now)... still want to compare with Koi merging with TC??
    "Kill my demons and my angels might die".
  • HawkMan - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    you were still in asylum when shinra was aroun and broke up so no comments plz and still waitin to hear why yakuza complains about money and gear when they make more money than us b:bye
  • Meannie - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Being in TheAsylum doesn't mean i don't know what happened Hawk >.>, i joined FR shortly after...

and wow, u have been tracking my moves b:cuteb:chuckle

my nix <3 u too ;)
  • HawkMan - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    plz dont flatter yourself your not that important i remembered because my alt was in asylum when it happened and thats nice to hear about your nix but how does that affect me? dont think i ever saw your nix
  • Meannie - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    b:surrender

Oh you had an alt in TheAsylum.. then u should know i'm just a girl who enjoys playing this game and likes to throw a joke here and there.

Anyways you need to pay attention to what kills you in TW.. a bleed maybe.. wink wink :P

Seriously now, YaKuZa has its problems like any other faction. We have many less active players, people that work and have little time to play though they do their best. We also don't usually cash shop that much and you know that is an important factor.
    And i do think that TC shouldn't flatter itself... we are still waiting to see a true confrontation between you and Kamisama, next weekend maybe?

And you know what Hawk? With or without gears, with or without land, YaKuZa will be there because there's a bond between their members and most of us will continue to play and learn and have loads of fun doing stuff together. That is what really matters, right? b:victoryb:bye
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Seriously now, YaKuZa has its problems like any other faction. We have many less active players, people that work and have little time to play though they do their best. We also don't usually cash shop that much and you know that is an important factor.
    And i do think that TC shouldn't flatter itself... we are still waiting to see a true confrontation between you and Kamisama, next weekend maybe?

TC struggles to fill out tw parties half the time as well.

There are only a small handful of "big CSers" in TC Off the top of my head I can think of Nup, PC, Myself, Xuanbac and Vietxtcguy. That's it.

As to your last point, it's slightly difficult to have a "true confrontation" With Kami when there are always 2 other wars to defend @ the same time. Perhaps when we take the remainder of your lands you will go somewhere else to attack and we can have a good 1v1 Kami fight :)
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Meannie - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    True DT.. don't attack us then b:cute

oh and btw when i was reading that post by Sorbik with so many awesome "memories" of RQ i just remembered being killed while debuffing Nupayne, respawning and taking a 7k hit by this barb... poof dead again... not nice... not nice... b:chuckle
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    As to your last point, it's slightly difficult to have a "true confrontation" With Kami when there are always 2 other wars to defend @ the same time. Perhaps when we take the remainder of your lands you will go somewhere else to attack and we can have a good 1v1 Kami fight :)

I know there are a lot of dim bulbs in ThaClicK, but I would have thought at least one of you geniuses might have realized that you can attack Kamisama yourselves. TW works both directions. Just an idea ...
  • HawkMan - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    lol at the alt you so funny....... why attack kamisama when yakuza so much easier. TC objective is to take yakuza off the map and thats why we bid on them and take there land. isnt it obvious? and how do you ask us to 1v1 kamisama when yakuza and someother guild always bid and end up 3v1