Longknife Appreciation Thread

1235»

Comments

• Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    This threads of "sins are OP" just keep me laughing every time lol.

Put it this way:

When u see a full 5aps full cs sin take on a full cs psy, sin gets owned big time, how?

Sin sparks, occult ice on psy (or stuns, in any of this cases a good psy can get out of stun or pop an poth pot to save himself from occult), attacks and.... gets sealed inmediatly by soul of silence, then psy goes to black vodoo ('cause a good psy is always on white vodoo except when he's gonna attack), becomes immune to phy damage, and idk... lots of things, stuns sin, maybe soulburn to make the sin **** himself,1 shots the sin, etc, 'cause there's nothing squishier on this world than a sin.

This example I've seen in game, u guys think sins are OP?? lol, I've take down ShojoS in like 4 or 5 hits, not that he haven't taken me down too, but me and like 4 other ppl, 2 aps bms, a wiz and a barb had to struggle a bit to take down UrDian, everytime we hit him we get sealed, he aoe stuns us, drops the fisters first 'cause they have low mag def, I live a little longer thanks to it, I stun, he breaks out of it, so on so on; we did killed him, but dammit, we had issues doing 5 on 1, NO sin even with 476784564786 aps and godly gear could EVER do this lol, sins are a PK class, not PVP class until they get up to at least 4aps, and they have issues with bms, cause of our high phy def and cause if we stun them they're pretty much dead, lol, even an old school combo like dg+thunderstorm will drop them.

I've seen 8X wizards 2 shot 9X sins, I've seen 8X archers 2 shot sins, I've survived 8X sins with my 7X psy uncharmed and I always beast on sins on duels with it (sins my psy lvl of course on the duels), they only live 'cause of stealth, don't get me wrong, sins are good, and with a smart player behind the keyboard, they're deadly, but as an overrall pvp/pve/pk, they are not the most OP class I've seen, it's just lame to see how much ppl QQ about the sins "they jump me QQ", "they use ironguards QQ" etc etc.

To cover everything that I just said.... sins are not OP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    lol

My mage is 99. I have one of every other class past 70. My sin is 80.

The psy is definitely OP, but not the extent a sin is.

Psy has low pdef to compensate for it's power. It's vulnerable.

Sins? They have godmode versus every class that isn't a sin. Throw in maze steps + IG powder + 5 APS and they literally are unbeatable before they restealth.

So don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. Playing a sin is PK easy mode.

Nah, like I said, I don't think it's so much that the sin class itself is overpowered (they're squishy as holy balls and die 3 seconds after leaving stealth), but rather the fact that they get to choose when the fight starts. There's waaaaaay too many people who would gladly take this ability and abuse the hell out of it.

If you have no interest in fighting a sin and would rather do something else, tough ****. If you wanna chat instead, tough. If you wanna go to the bathroom, tough. If you wanna fight another player and/or defend yourself from the attack of another player, tough. They're like constantly being swarmed by random encounters in a Final Fantasy game. The sin is just gonna keep friggin' coming and single-handedly ruin what you're doing. And sins who run away from the fight when they start losing? It's not the fact that they get away that's annoying, it's the fact that they're blatantly saying "lolz I'm losing" and run off for dear life, but by god they're gonna be back in 20 seconds to annoy the ever living **** outta you. You'll STILL be punished with their constant stalking even though you succeeded in fending them off: it's lose-lose! There are plenty of sins I regularly beat and they're STILL a damn annoyance, cause again, I constantly have to watch for them when I'd rather be doing something else.
    All I ask is that the sin community wake up and realize how god damn irritating it can be for their target and take a couple measures not to be TOO irritating. Try switching a target after five fights with a single target, hell if I know.

But **** this topic, fun tip for the day:

1) Do a nirvana run.
    2) Get Wood Chop/Fire Resist/whatever from the final boss.
    3) Find a Psy in your squad with Soul of Retaliation on and use the item on him.
    4) ????
    5) Profit!
    I <3 AGOREY
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    MrHanky - Harshlands Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    how did these pro topic stray so far

longknife is so pro ....

if i could have babies i would have his

ijs
    b:bye
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited November 2010

longknife is so pro ....

ijs

Hanky learned the hard way what wood chopping a Psychic does.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I agree with Garaver. You can CS a Sin all you want, in the end, you are still just a fish. CS a Psy right and you are unkillable 1v1 and owns group PvP.
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    i went to fc with urDian and he can do bigger mob pulls than a barb and not even flinch

but longknife is still pro-er
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited November 2010

longknife is so pro ....

ijs

'Cause he necro it hehe

Not hating btw, just saying
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    TRUE STORY

me and long were talking on vent and i asked what happened to your appreciation thread
    he said it died
    i said go necro

and here we are nowb:victory
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    omg gara's psy is in the same faction as me and we were talkin about how much *edited*
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Enough with all this trolling.
    Closed.
This discussion has been closed.