Longknife Appreciation Thread

Comments

• Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Wow you suck at this. You should probably just leave.

lol, I ended up bringing this thread up again xD

Now seriously Long, there's no need to be an *** when ppl is trying to be polite to u, and again sorry for touching personal issues, not very mature of me. Bottom line, yeah I might not be the best sarcastic person ever cause I never use sarcasm, never found it useful, if that's all u know...well, then I'll leave u with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    MrHanky - Harshlands Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    yea sarcasm is hardb:mischievous

this smily looks like he had a stroke or somthing
    b:bye
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    StretchIt - Harshlands Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited September 2010

this smily looks like he had a stroke or somthing

No, it looks like a bear with Tourette's syndrome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited September 2010

wuz dat sarcasum 8O
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Lakera - Dreamweaver
    Lakera - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    That bad, eh?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    wuz dat sarcasum 8O

it's what they put dead bodies in
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    guis i pulled cata in the TW today u shuld've seen me i wuz such a hero....
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    guis i pulled cata in the TW today u shuld've seen me i wuz such a hero....

long..stop pulling this thread out lol..b:pleased
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    long..stop pulling this thread out lol..b:pleased

u jus jealous cuz u never pulled a cata b4.

mine wuz grate it was floating and shooting at the wrong targets and **** and i painted it and put flame decals on da side n named it "Da Crushinator." b:cool
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    u jus jealous cuz u never pulled a cata b4.

mine wuz grate it was floating and shooting at the wrong targets and **** and i painted it and put flame decals on da side n named it "Da Crushinator." b:cool

ive pulled cata at least 3 times in small tw..b:chuckle
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Hay guis jus here to remind u how pro I am.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    So pro that we sensed it all the way from RT b:shocked

Yo , I'm a secret admirer of your posts on " sins are OP " threads cuz they are , QQ .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    So pro that we sensed it all the way from RT b:shocked

Yo , I'm a secret admirer of your posts on " sins are OP " threads cuz they are , QQ .

It IS getting extremely out of hand lately....

I don't even think the class itself is overpowered. It's just that there will always be dillholes who abuse the **** out of stealth and use it to be anti-social dickwads.

Dunno how things are on Raging tides, but lately I can't leave SZ without 5 sins on my butt, one of them generally only popping out of stealth when he can maze steps + ironguard powder. It's not even PVP anymore as far as the ironguard poppers go, and I can't even enjoy PVP with other classes when I'm constantly being stalked. That's the main issue really: sins effectively cancel someone out of a battle, which is annoying, because wtf everyone wants to battle cause it's FUN.
    A LOT of Sins are flippin' ret@rded and will stun themselves on my shield, then blame their death on lag, so it's not like they're OP and they leave their target helpless in that sense. HOWEVER, sins have good DPS, so if one is stalking your butt, you CANNOT start a fight with anyone else, or the sin will jump and you'll likely die. Damn annoying...
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Necrophilia, also called thanatophilia and necrolagnia, is the sexual attraction to corpses. It is classified as a paraphilia by the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of the American Psychiatric Association. The word is artificially derived from the ancient Greek words: νεκρός (nekros; "dead") and φιλία (philia; "love"). The term appears to have originated from Krafft-Ebing's 1886 work Psychopathia Sexualis.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Nyxya - Harshlands
    Nyxya - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    i appreciate that no matter how many times i kill you 5 ..10...20.. you stil come back for more..lol atm you proly most active pker in zulus...mali drop from sky aoe stun and run safe don't count:Db:victory
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    i appreciate that no matter how many times i kill you 5 ..10...20.. you stil come back for more..lol atm you proly most active pker in zulus...mali drop from sky aoe stun and run safe don't count:Db:victory

Aren't you the guy who kept jumping me while I was fighting others, often using maze steps + ironguard powder, and then when I asked that you back off so I could play and enjoy my game, you said you could come on your veno instead, I said "sure sounds great," then you....

Disappeared for 10 minutes before jumping me on your sin again?

Like seriously, that's what I don't get. How is this fun for you?

Sins jump when people are distracted. That's all they do. I've never met a sin who always immediately jumps; they all wait for some sort of outside advantage. I know I'd be extremely bored if I only killed people who announced they were going AFK or something. Then you take it to the next level when you take a COMPLETELY dominant advantage: you absolutely love ironguard powders. You jump a squishy target while invisible AND invincible. I mean you're basically shooting fish in a barrel. And what's worse, you pick the SAME target, for whatever reason.

So tell me, how is that fun for you? That's what I'm super curious about. I know I get bored of fighting the same target over and over, but sins seem to insist on stalking a singular target for hours on end. I know I get bored/feel bad if I keep killing the same target over and over and I stop, but sins seem totally phobic towards fighting anything that new, foreign, or anything that they don't have an upper hand over, and generally dying throws them into an absolute revenge-filled rage. Today alone I got stalked for a while by two different sins, both right after having killed them. And I mean stalking like, my party is outside doing battle with the sins party, but nah he's just gonna wait on the SZ line for me; **** his teammates.
    And that's the other thing: why do you all take this so seriously? Your post makes it sound like you think "this dude has serious balls to come out here. Guess I gotta teach him who's boss," when perhaps you should be thinking "this guy probably just wants to have fun and RPK with some people out here, and I'm being a total d-bag by jumping him every time he attacks/gets attacked by another target."

I don't understand how sins have fun with that **** or how they develop such egos by shooting fish in a barrel. Personally I'd love to the sin community take an "@sshole test," with those who fail the test losing their ability to use stealth, sparing the rest of the server from their grief and ego.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    sins are *** dude
    if he didnt buy all rigas ironguards he would never come out of stealth
    :P

and longknife is pro

that is all
  • Nyxya - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    dude lol i don't blame you for hate i hate them too seriously....but...
    can't blame me i play sin how was supposed to be played...this is sin way and is no other... i never seen a sin go west visible and scream to a group of 5-10 zulu HEY I COME KILL YOU PLS DONT HIT ME... and i never will
    ..about my veno i come to west when is even forces..many times are 5-10 zulu only and is nothing i can do then go sin and kill 1-2 zulu at the time
    ..about ironguard heh... ya i love this pots but i learn to use them from fighting zulu so don't come to me qq about using pots all around... with ironguard i make 1-2 kill and live when are 5-10 ppl waiting to stun/**** me...
    how many times you killed me i was fighting others did i said anything? this is how game work i not mad i press go town come back and kill you first ofcb:laugh

but i still apreciateb:chuckle
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Aren't you the guy who kept jumping me while I was fighting others, often using maze steps + ironguard powder, and then when I asked that you back off so I could play and enjoy my game, you said you could come on your veno instead, I said "sure sounds great," then you....

Disappeared for 10 minutes before jumping me on your sin again?

Like seriously, that's what I don't get. How is this fun for you?

Sins jump when people are distracted. That's all they do. I've never met a sin who always immediately jumps; they all wait for some sort of outside advantage. I know I'd be extremely bored if I only killed people who announced they were going AFK or something. Then you take it to the next level when you take a COMPLETELY dominant advantage: you absolutely love ironguard powders. You jump a squishy target while invisible AND invincible. I mean you're basically shooting fish in a barrel. And what's worse, you pick the SAME target, for whatever reason.

So tell me, how is that fun for you? That's what I'm super curious about. I know I get bored of fighting the same target over and over, but sins seem to insist on stalking a singular target for hours on end. I know I get bored/feel bad if I keep killing the same target over and over and I stop, but sins seem totally phobic towards fighting anything that new, foreign, or anything that they don't have an upper hand over, and generally dying throws them into an absolute revenge-filled rage. Today alone I got stalked for a while by two different sins, both right after having killed them. And I mean stalking like, my party is outside doing battle with the sins party, but nah he's just gonna wait on the SZ line for me; **** his teammates.
    And that's the other thing: why do you all take this so seriously? Your post makes it sound like you think "this dude has serious balls to come out here. Guess I gotta teach him who's boss," when perhaps you should be thinking "this guy probably just wants to have fun and RPK with some people out here, and I'm being a total d-bag by jumping him every time he attacks/gets attacked by another target."

I don't understand how sins have fun with that **** or how they develop such egos by shooting fish in a barrel. Personally I'd love to the sin community take an "@sshole test," with those who fail the test losing their ability to use stealth, sparing the rest of the server from their grief and ego.

And this kids, is what being butthurt looks like

EDIT: btw, just to remind every1 what I always say: sins are not OP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    no sins are not Op, unless were built right >:D

i can probable kill longknife if i wanted to, not hard >:D
  • Nyxya - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    well psi are pretty op them self but if longy would spend some time farm and less pk and qq would get gear above+3 and wouldn't die 1 hit..i did my farming so yea i got rank6+10dager... anyway randompkers qq is just sad really...what chance had ppl you killed in archo event from behind with triple spark?b:bye
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    dude lol i don't blame you for hate i hate them too seriously....but...
    can't blame me i play sin how was supposed to be played...this is sin way and is no other... i never seen a sin go west visible and scream to a group of 5-10 zulu HEY I COME KILL YOU PLS DONT HIT ME... and i never will
    ..about my veno i come to west when is even forces..many times are 5-10 zulu only and is nothing i can do then go sin and kill 1-2 zulu at the time
    ..about ironguard heh... ya i love this pots but i learn to use them from fighting zulu so don't come to me qq about using pots all around... with ironguard i make 1-2 kill and live when are 5-10 ppl waiting to stun/**** me...
    how many times you killed me i was fighting others did i said anything? this is how game work i not mad i press go town come back and kill you first ofcb:laugh

but i still apreciateb:chuckle

Sorta agree sins are kinda forced to be played like that, but at the same time I don't get how it's fun: hence why I asked. In your case especially I dunno how you have fun because you often resort to ironguards. And no I'm not saying don't gank: I'm saying lately, I'll be with a group of let's say 7 people, and while they're outside fighting, I LITERALLY have an enemy sin completely ignoring the battle and waiting for me at the SZ line.
    And other than that, the difference is this: If I gank you, it's probably because you're about to take down a cleric or wizzie and unless I stun or whatever, you'll succeed. If you gank me, it's me flying outside, getting attacked/attacking someone and then getting jumped by you out of nowhere the moment I'm distracted.

As I said, all I ever ask is as simple as this: it's a game, and I wanna play it. I'd rather get the chance to fight wizzies and barbs and venos and archers, but all I seem to get lately are a crapton of sins who INSIST I fight them and force me into a fight, usually when I'm at a disadvantage. It's incredibly boring and repetitive to have the same opponent over and over, and it's frustrating when I can't even actively choose to avoid fighting this person simply because I can't see them. I ask "hey, do you mind backing off or attacking someone else" and the only reaction I ever gets is the sin begins to stroke his own ego.

Basically I'm just trying to enjoy my game, you're preventing me from doing so so I request you stop, but you and every other sin wants to turn this game into some ego competition or god knows what.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Nyxya - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    well is fun cause i reach my goal...kill random pkers...specially zulu most of all ...they only care get red and ruin all events possible for everyone... if in acrhosaur assault u were in a place actually farming maybe maybe i let you live and farm but nono you were out for pk only

as i said in gang ba ngs if 5 vs 5 i kill 1 maybe 2 then 99%get *****:D
    had tw with wodan i died so much wasn't even funny..true i killed 2-3ppl each time but still go town every 4-5min not fun

and last but not least u got no gear for pk specially for sins i mean go farm do something..get some better gear... not saying get urdian gear lol...pretty sure he never farmed anything in his pw life just sold his 4th car(proly a porcheb:chuckle)(ty dude for keep game f2pb:bye)

but for urdian i try kill with veno 1 on 1 was pure useless and with sin i did kill him few times with ig else i am sealed forever or worse i kill myself
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    well is fun cause i reach my goal...kill random pkers...specially zulu most of all ...they only care get red and ruin all events possible for everyone... if in acrhosaur assault u were in a place actually farming maybe maybe i let you live and farm but nono you were out for pk only

Ok two things cause I'm laughing:

1) I'm a white name and you're accusing me of PKing. Just think for a moment about what that might mean if you see me in a fight. I probably got attacked first.

2) Someone actually posted a pic of what I was doing during the archo event: I was farming in a zhen squad. I was responsible for taking care of the long range mobs who stood out of the main zhen: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=904172

I hope you all realize you're at the point where you absolutely demonize Zulu. If I remember correct, I got pulled into PK early in the event because a Kylin was pking a friend. Then you showed up, then Crimson showed up, then Wodan.... Like honestly, we ALL random PK, we ALL act like jerks at events and we ALL start fights with one another, so I find it absolutely ridiculous that other guilds blindly continue to believe Zulu is the spawn of satan and responsible for all bad things in the world when we're ALL guilty of the same stuff: the PK that happened at north gate during the event was NOT started by Zulu, at least as far as my squad was concerned. A Kylin sin was harrassing our wizzie and we jumped in to help of course. The moment we did, everyone else showed up.
    And it's a joke that you sit here and say "I wouldn't've killed you if you weren't PKing." So, we try to zhen and get PKed, then if we dare defend ourselves, we get ganked heavily?

Just do me a favor and stop going up to fights and thinking "well there's a fight so it must be Zulu's fault."

Ignoring the rest of your post cause it's just you stroking your ego some more.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Longknife you nab. +10 all your gears and you can tank more hits from Sins, duh.

Oh wait, no you can't because Psychic's pdef is still ****ty.

God you people playing sins really have no idea how OP you are do you? lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nyxya - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Longknife you nab. +10 all your gears and you can tank more hits from Sins, duh.

Oh wait, no you can't because Psychic's pdef is still ****ty.

God you people playing sins really have no idea how OP you are do you? lol

and you got no idea how OP is a PSI pls go lvl don't comment on thing you don't know

first i must tell you is not nice to lie i am 100% you read all post maybe got nothign smart to say thats allb:laughb:chuckle

second as matter a fact i killed nurfed i killed liberty and a lot of ppl who clearly come to pk at event ..so statesman of KOS alow me kill the guild who kill my guild

third and last -were lot of kos guild there that i killed and they ask me for a break...for some reasons i let them play....even tho leader of banished is a ta rd kid and liby went out on pk spree...

PS- many times in west or sp i was there but i let you play until zulu gets the ground..then i start killb:dirty
    this all been said i repeat i appreciate you!
    over and outb:bye
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    and you got no idea how OP is a PSI pls go lvl don't comment on thing you don't know

first i must tell you is not nice to lie i am 100% you read all post maybe got nothign smart to say thats allb:laughb:chuckle

second as matter a fact i killed nurfed i killed liberty and a lot of ppl who clearly come to pk at event ..so statesman of KOS alow me kill the guild who kill my guild

third and last -were lot of kos guild there that i killed and they ask me for a break...for some reasons i let them play....even tho leader of banished is a ta rd kid and liby went out on pk spree...

PS- many times in west or sp i was there but i let you play until zulu gets the ground..then i start killb:dirty
    this all been said i repeat i appreciate you!
    over and outb:bye

lol

My mage is 99. I have one of every other class past 70. My sin is 80.

The psy is definitely OP, but not the extent a sin is.

Psy has low pdef to compensate for it's power. It's vulnerable.

Sins? They have godmode versus every class that isn't a sin. Throw in maze steps + IG powder + 5 APS and they literally are unbeatable before they restealth.

So don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. Playing a sin is PK easy mode.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iamkiller - Harshlands
    Iamkiller - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Nyxya just turned this into the most BR thread since BatGirl used the forums
  • Nyxya - Harshlands
    edited October 2010

lol you bad bad evil evil zulu if you post..post something related to topic:D
    batgirlb:chuckle evil but funny
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited October 2010

and ur a fail ea and a asian guy lololol
This discussion has been closed.