TW Report by Noob

Comments

• Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    LOL but yeah is true...still merge is not an option for Varden or Levi, more like the other facs out there gotta do something

Can't speak for Levi, but for Varden there will never be a merger. Its against Fuzzy's moral principals.. b:kiss
    thought Carebear was the solution for more TW fun

Carebear was fun to battle no question about it. But in all honesty did you really imagine they would be able to hold together as a faction for more than a few weeks?

(no offence Toy b:surrender)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Can't speak for Levi, but for Varden there will never be a merger. Its against Fuzzy's moral principals.. b:kiss

Carebear was fun to battle no question about it. But in all honesty did you really imagine they would be able to hold together as a faction for more than a few weeks?

(no offence Toy b:surrender)

no i didnt but i was hoping that they could stay together a couple of weeks more to have fun with us :3
  • sitnspin
    sitnspin Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    TERRITORY WARS

Territory War Weekend of 06/25/2010-06/27/2010

Post TW map of Raging Tides - http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu323/SmokingCatWithGun/2010-06-2021-23-54.jpg

Offense
    Defense

Friday (06/25/2010)

Resolve attacks Broken Plain held by HVND - 8:15 PM EST
    QQme attacks Immolation Camp held by Varden - 8:18 PM EST

Resolve attacks Broken Plain held by HVND - The newly built Resolve has the levels and probably have an even number of members with HVND. With HVND defending the fight may will take 10 minutes before Resolve breaks them down.

Saturday (06/26/2010)

HVND attacks Windswept Grasslands held by Haven - Though Haven has more levels. I believe Haven will take this war because they simply have more experience. Haven wins in 15 minutes.

TW Results! - 06/25/2010 (Friday)

Resolve attacks Broken Plain held by HVND - Resolve only had a couple of people because they are a newly rebuilt faction and maybe of their members did not have the hours. After their first couple of attacks failed Resolve was slowly pushed back by HVND. After that HVND began to attack Resolve. HVND took down a couple towers on their first attempt and continued to push. After that the attackers suddenly became the defenders. After a couple more pushes HVND ended the war sucessfully defending Broken Plain.

LAND COUNT

QQme-18
    Leviathan-10
    Varden-4
    Transcend-2
    Poseidon-2
    Haven-2
    NPC-2
    Chakra-1
    Valkarie-1
    HVND-1
    Murr-1
    Infamy-1
    RedDragon-1

This thread was not made to flame or insult anyone in the PWI community. If you have any problems please leave me a message and I will do my best to change anything offensive on this thread.
    Sorry if the colours may not match the ones in game if you have any suggestions on what colours may be better suited pm me once again.
    If any officers of TWing guilds wish to pm me afterwards for information on TW results please do so :D

Another fun report :)
    BTW Resolve & Hvnd only had about a 7 player difference & the levels of HVND in that difference many were lower level bracket & new players to TW. Heheh HVND not super, but u seem to not have a good feel for them as once again you underestimated their potential b:chuckle

It ok, we not hating on you :)
    Keep up the good workb:kiss
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    i loled when some1 from chakra (dont get me wrong i like that faction) said "we just win and lose 1 land in 9 mins that was fun for us" can some1 tell me whats fun in a 9 min tw? >_>
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Counting how many bodies fall at the same time? xD
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    Counting how many bodies fall at the same time? xD

thats boring >_>
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    sitnspin wrote: »
    BTW Resolve & Hvnd only had about a 7 player difference & the levels of HVND in that difference many were lower level bracket & new players to TW. Heheh HVND not super, but u seem to not have a good feel for them as once again you underestimated their potential b:chuckle

xD Just based it on that I havent seen alot of HVND this week and I know pretty much all of Chakra's 90+ left for Resolve last week :P No offence to you HVND guys XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sitnspin
    edited June 2010
    xD Just based it on that I havent seen alot of HVND this week and I know pretty much all of Chakra's 90+ left for Resolve last week :P No offence to you HVND guys XD

No offense taken :P Your reports are fun!
    We know HVND, although top shelf in the teamwork department, we still have MUCH to learn about TW... b:victory

Yes Resolve is a worthy opponent now & when aome the members I know that were no shows during yesterdays battle, make it to the fight, their options will be almost limitless. Very good faction of players that one :)

Was a fun battle & a good learning experience for us TW noobs....

look forward to next weekends predictions even if HVND makes em or not :)
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Murr attacks Fragrant Hills held by Poseidon - 4 AM in Russia? Poseidon superior in numbers and levels will crush Murr. 5 minute war.

Guess not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Guess not.

D: dunno what happened...poohbear with his +10 stuff didnt own the 15 Murr i saw at DW :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • romaho
    romaho Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    нечего на нас нападать)
  • mlada84
    mlada84 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    D: dunno what happened...poohbear with his +10 stuff didnt own the 15 Murr i saw at DW :(

why do you all think that we are noobs and we can't do anything???b:chuckle
  • Somebody - Raging Tide
    Somebody - Raging Tide Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    sitnspin wrote: »

I must say your wrong there.
    Resolve only showed with 14-16 people due to lack of hours for most.
    HVND on the other hand showed with about 35+ people thus making it easy 2vs1 for each in Resolve.

but the battle was fun and the fun isn't over yet. next week we'll come back to try again with more peopleb:victory
  • Amarante - Raging Tide
    Amarante - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    RedCross was short. Just like 8 some people that even I could one-shot...with a bow. Too many of us went to RedCross thinking we'd need more than 1 squad to roll them. We just couldn't tp out fast enough from the RedCross tw and transfer to help with the Murr tw before our crystal was almost zero. QQ
  • romaho
    edited June 2010
    At first would play on ru_of, then would speak
  • romaho
    edited June 2010
    Us not 15 persons were
  • romaho
    edited June 2010
    Nearby 40 persons
  • romaho
    edited June 2010
    Level doesn't mean anything almost. It is necessary to change the leader to you)))
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Stop speaking gibberish GTFO.
  • sitnspin
    edited June 2010
    I must say your wrong there.
    Resolve only showed with 14-16 people due to lack of hours for most.
    HVND on the other hand showed with about 35+ people thus making it easy 2vs1 for each in Resolve.

but the battle was fun and the fun isn't over yet. next week we'll come back to try again with more peopleb:victory

actually we not even had 33 players qualified lol & ended up with just under 30 showing up thnx to some lvl 35s who volunteered to be meat heheheh was a very good fun tho :)
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Posting in epic wtfareyousaying thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    I agree with romaho, whatever it is he said.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I agree with romaho, whatever it is he said.
    I disagree b:scorn
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    Posting in epic wtfareyousaying thread.

i loled b:chuckle
  • romaho
    edited June 2010
    да мне пох, на вас всех, кто по-русски не говорит
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    romaho wrote: »
    да мне пох, на вас всех, кто по-русски не говорит
    b&

Against the rules to post in any language other than english.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IPwnUNub - Raging Tide
    IPwnUNub - Raging Tide Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Wut? Quadruplted posts? Epic b:shocked

Anyway, Pretty sure resolve would win HVND Soon. The really do have the members/Experience. Well, some people like to play with indirect insults so I am just playing along!

Anyway, Lets see next week XD
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Well at least this way in 3 more weeks we'll be able to move b:victory
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Rediska - Raging Tide
    Rediska - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    gf Poseidon. <3 u veri, that was nice TW.
    duno how we won with our low lvls and laggy vent
    i didn't see any catapullers in Poseidon, u beter to recrute some barbs... than u gona pwn us ... just my oppinion
  • sitnspin
    edited June 2010
    Wut? Quadruplted posts? Epic b:shocked

Anyway, Pretty sure resolve would win HVND Soon. The really do have the members/Experience. Well, some people like to play with indirect insults so I am just playing along!

Anyway, Lets see next week XD

If I intended to insult anyone I am a direct person & the insult would be direct. As it is, I have many friends inside Resolve, & even the ones I not know have shown themselves to be stand up, solid players.
    HVND is well aware of its shortcomings We know what potential is when it comes to others & we also know what we won against, & what we have lost against.
    Someone from Resolve stated what they "thought" they lost against, I merely clarified the facts from our side & our frap videos.
    I dont see any insult in that. Its info if they choose to use it. nothing more.
    HVND may never be hardcore TW opponent, afterall it's a TW optional faction, & far from the weekend warriors mentality as most of our week is spent merely playing the game with other members. 60% of the faction has yet to even hit a battlefield & many of those never will. Thats ok. We are here for the fun & the experience which we gain everytime we faceoff with another faction, win or lose. If other factions feel offended that they lost to an inexperienced faction, that is not our issue.
    We know we gained land based on pure opportunity first time round.
    We know, as we are, the odds are stacked against us to hold our position on the map.
    If u know u dont have the numbers then dont overbid your value by overestimating the numbers you have. If you choose to gamble & actually expected to win, then no excuses when you YOU are proven wrong from underestimating your opponent & overvaluing yourself. Some of the others that bid that day were more than qualified in experience & prepared in numbers to roll us, they simply got outbid. When Resolve placed their bid they knew what numbers they had to work with & whether or not they expected they could win with what they had. We did not attack them.
    There is no insult in that. If there is one that can be dug out then it is someone's bruised ego nothing more.
    I am happy for HVND's underdog victories. We have managed to hold our own longue enough to learn a thing or 2 for future game play. We even invested in a war to gain experience, from an admirable more experienced opponent on saturday. Why? Because we know they are good, thus would teach of something good while having fun. There is no shame in that.
    As to next week I first off wish Resolve best luck to win the bid, as many scramble to face off wih factions less intimidating than QQme etc.
    To the war itself we will show up to play, win or lose we remain HaVe a Nice Day. Its all in fun, no sense to get lost in the trifling :)