TW Report by Noob

Noob - Raging Tide
Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Tideswell (East)
TERRITORY WARS

Territory War Weekend of 06/25/2010-06/27/2010

Post TW map of Raging Tides - http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu323/SmokingCatWithGun/2010-06-2021-23-54.jpg

Offense
Defense

Friday (06/25/2010)

Valkarie attacks Black Mountain held by Chakra - 8:00 PM EST
Relient attacks Dreaming Cloud held by Chakra - 8:03 PM EST
Voracious attacks Island of Broken Dreams held by Transcend - 8:06 PM EST
CareBear attacks Shattered Cloud Island held by Transcend - 8:09 PM EST
NPC attacks Avalanche Canyon held by NightRage - 8:12 PM EST
Resolve attacks Broken Plain held by HVND - 8:15 PM EST
QQme attacks Immolation Camp held by Varden - 8:18 PM EST

Saturday (06/26/2010)

HVND attacks Windswept Grasslands held by Haven - 8:00 PM EST
Leviathan attacks Courage Path held by Haven - 8:03 PM EST
Murr attacks Fragrant Hills held by Poseidon - 8:06 PM EST
RedCross attacks Sanctuary held by Poseidon - 8:09 PM EST
Varden attacks Dragon's End held by QQme - 8:12 PM EST
★Black★ attacks Hidden Orchid held by QQme - 8:15 PM EST
Transcend attacks City of Raging Tides held by Infamy - 8:18 PM EST

Sunday (06/27/2010)

K.I.L attacks Thousand Wood Ridge held by NPC - 8:00 PM EST
Decimate attacks Forest of Haze held by RedDragon - 8:03 PM EST

Guilds/Factions on the map not participating in TW this week

None

Noob's random thoughts on this weeks turn out

Everyone gave up on attacking QQme o.o
The weakened Chakra is being attacked

Noob's predictions

Friday (06/25/2010)

Valkarie attacks Black Mountain held by Chakra - Even thou Chakra was weaken by people leaving to rebuild Resolve I believe they still have the strength to take Valkarie down in around 20 minutes.

Relient attacks Dreaming Cloud held by Chakra - Chakra may be weaken by they can still take Relient down easily I predict a 5 minute roll.

Voracious attacks Island of Broken Dreams held by Transcend - Fake bid? o.O Transcend wins 5 minutes.

CareBear attacks Shattered Cloud Island held by Transcend - CareBear is weakened but have the numbers. Transcend have the superior levels and Noob believes they will farm CareBear until they finish them off after 50 minutes just in time for Nien Event!

NPC attacks Avalanche Canyon held by NightRage - NightRage superior in numbers but NPC has the levels. NPC will take Avalance Canyon in 12 minutes.

Resolve attacks Broken Plain held by HVND - The newly built Resolve has the levels and probably have an even number of members with HVND. With HVND defending the fight may will take 10 minutes before Resolve breaks them down.

QQme attacks Immolation Camp held by Varden - QQme has proved itself last week and will continue to do so this week. 5 minute war for QQme.

Saturday (06/26/2010)

HVND attacks Windswept Grasslands held by Haven - Though Haven has more levels. I believe Haven will take this war because they simply have more experience. Haven wins in 15 minutes.

Leviathan attacks Courage Path held by Haven - Leviathan 5 minutes.

Murr attacks Fragrant Hills held by Poseidon - 4 AM in Russia? Poseidon superior in numbers and levels will crush Murr. 5 minute war.

RedCross attacks Sanctuary held by Poseidon - Poseidon will win in 5 minutes.

Varden attacks Dragon's End held by QQme - QQme wins in 5 minutes.

★Black★ attacks Hidden Orchid held by QQme - QQme wins in 5 minutes.

Transcend attacks City of Raging Tides held by Infamy - Empty war so Transcend wins in 5 minutes.

Sunday (06/27/2010)

K.I.L attacks Thousand Wood Ridge held by NPC - NPC will crush K.I.L in 5 minutes.

Decimate attacks Forest of Haze held by RedDragon - RedDragon has proven it can defend with its 3 hour war last week. Decimate may prove to be too strong and I believe Decimate will win it in 10 minutes.

TW Results! - 06/25/2010 (Friday)

Valkarie attacks Black Mountain held by Chakra - Chakra over commited to the Relient war and were unable to hold Valkarie off with the amount of people they had. Valkarie takes Black Mountain.

Relient attacks Dreaming Cloud held by Chakra - Chakra sent 2 squads in and made it all the way to Relient's base. Relient was very late coming into the war and entered when Chakra was hitting their crystal. The 3 or so squads from Relient were unable to push Chakra out. Chakra keeps Dreaming Cloud.

Voracious attacks Island of Broken Dreams held by Transcend - Empty TW. Transcend keeps Island of Broken Dreams

CareBear attacks Shattered Cloud Island held by Transcend - Surprisingly, an empty TW. Transcend keeps Shattered Cloud Island

NPC attacks Avalanche Canyon held by NightRage - Simple B lane rush taking out the towers on the way and then the crystal. NPC takes Avalanche Canyon.

Resolve attacks Broken Plain held by HVND - Resolve only had a couple of people because they are a newly rebuilt faction and maybe of their members did not have the hours. After their first couple of attacks failed Resolve was slowly pushed back by HVND. After that HVND began to attack Resolve. HVND took down a couple towers on their first attempt and continued to push. After that the attackers suddenly became the defenders. After a couple more pushes HVND ended the war sucessfully defending Broken Plain.

QQme attacks Immolation Camp held by Varden - Varden didn't have the numbers they wanted and tried to hold QQme off with around 30 people while sneaking a few squads down sides with catapaults. QQme rolled through the defence and picked off the attack squads taking Immolation Camp.

TW Results! - 06/26/2010(Saturday)

HVND attacks Windswept Grasslands held by Haven - 8:00 PM EST

Leviathan attacks Courage Path held by Haven - Wined TW. Leviathan takes Courage Path.

Murr attacks Fragrant Hills held by Poseidon - Poseidon over commited to the RedCross war and were unable to hold Murr. Murr takes Fragrant Hills.

RedCross attacks Sanctuary held by Poseidon - Rolled down the middle. Poseidon keeps Sanctuary.

Varden attacks Dragon's End held by QQme - Once again Varden sent attacks down sides...QQme middle. QQme took down the defence and won. QQme keeps Dragon's End.

★Black★ attacks Hidden Orchid held by QQme - Rolled...QQme keeps Hidden Orchid.

Transcend attacks City of Raging Tides held by Infamy - Empty. Transcend takes City of Raging Tides.

TW Results! - 06/27/10(Sunday)

K.I.L attacks Thousand Wood Ridge held by NPC - 8 lvl 60- got stomped on by NPC. NPC keeps Thousand Wood Ridge.

Decimate attacks Forest of Haze held by RedDragon - 8:03 PM EST

TW map of Raging Tides after wars - http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu323/SmokingCatWithGun/2010-06-2722-25-11.jpg
LAND COUNT

QQme-18
Leviathan-11
Varden-3
Transcend-3
Murr-2
NPC-2
Chakra-1
Valkarie-1
HVND-1
Decimate-1
Poseidon-1
Haven-1

This thread was not made to flame or insult anyone in the PWI community. If you have any problems please leave me a message and I will do my best to change anything offensive on this thread.
Sorry if the colours may not match the ones in game if you have any suggestions on what colours may be better suited pm me once again.
If any officers of TWing guilds wish to pm me afterwards for information on TW results please do so :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Noob - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Kardaron - Raging Tide
    Kardaron - Raging Tide Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    aren't these such a pain in the **** to do?
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Well since no one has said it yet.

Good work Noob, glad to see someone puts up the effort to do this.

As for the rest of u, ur just a bunch of bishesb:laugh... oh wait that includes me D:
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Think you're right about who wins what but I think the times will be a bit longer than what you predict.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Transcend attacks City of Raging Tides held by Infamy - Empty war so Transcend wins in 5 minutes.
    There's something else, I think. But not sure

When they bid it said "Transcend declared war on Raging Tides" like it's a NPC territory. If I go and look in game Infamy is gone it is red on map but territory says it's held by nobody (NPC)

I wonder what happened but there may be a tier 2 NPC war

EDIT: Nvm it says Infamy now, wtf was going on when they bid then? O.o
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    Unless if Infamy oficially disbanded by passing lead to an alt and deleting the character, it'll be an empty war.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I thought everybody left CareBear b:cute
  • ChrisDaBarb - Raging Tide
    ChrisDaBarb - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Go Transcend! :D
  • VenoProwl - Raging Tide
    VenoProwl - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    War against NPC should be fun :) Good luck to both sides b:victory and make it last a bit longer please b:cry

*goes off to train foxwing*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AriAdiemus - Archosaur:
    "Clerics heal health, they still can't heal stupid."

So true. b:surrender

8x Veno, 6x Cleric
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    There's something else, I think. But not sure

When they bid it said "Transcend declared war on Raging Tides" like it's a NPC territory. If I go and look in game Infamy is gone it is red on map but territory says it's held by nobody (NPC)

I wonder what happened but there may be a tier 2 NPC war

EDIT: Nvm it says Infamy now, wtf was going on when they bid then? O.o

Even if they disbanded.. it wouldnt be an NPC war..
    It would be as if the other guild didnt show up.. 5 minute win
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Eyebrows - Lost City
    Eyebrows - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    They did not give up on ganking QQme, just biding their time, you see how Levi has put themselves in a position next too CotL and Feather, this is not a bad move but....

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0469494/

~ NightRage
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    ToyTank - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I thought everybody left CareBear b:cute

Yup that's why i bought a luner bow.
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Yup that's why i bought a luner bow.

Pro Bowbarian right there b:chuckle
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Fortress - Raging Tide
    Fortress - Raging Tide Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Pro Bowbarian right there b:chuckle

Now thats scary! b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The mistake in my Sig means no ones perfect...

I am Fortress, he who eats bunnies.
  • Bollocks - Raging Tide
    Bollocks - Raging Tide Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Who is K.I.L b:surrender

Nice job on the report again Noob.
    Aasimar:
    "Bollocks - a guy that will always point out to some1s nonsense and generally indicate contempt for a certain task, subject or opinion. A balancing force and more often then not, a voice of reason around thees parts. There is also paradox in that being his cleric name, as he likes to put it "useless char", while he is one of the best clerics on the server in PvP and PvE imo."
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Everyone gave up on attacking QQme o.o

This sorta makes Fuzzy sad.... especially if you consider QQ borders every other land holding faction on the map expect 2.

If Fuzzy ever hears someone complaining in the months too come that QQ rolled the map he gonna tear his fur off! Not a single one of you in the future will be able to say you didn't have a chance to do something about it.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    ToyTank - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    This sorta makes Fuzzy sad.... especially if you consider QQ borders every other land holding faction on the map expect 2.

If Fuzzy ever hears someone complaining in the months too come that QQ rolled the map he gonna tear his fur off! Not a single one of you in the future will be able to say you didn't have a chance to do something about it.

QQ QQme is getting whole map I hate every1 that helped them.

wait..... b:shocked
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    QQ QQme is getting whole map I hate every1 that helped them.

wait..... b:shocked

mmm if ppl in this server like to have a fun we r going to stop qqme as ppl stoped infamu ijs
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    mmm if ppl in this server like to have a fun we r going to stop qqme as ppl stoped infamu ijs

Infamu sorta stopped themselves more than we did...

...Fuzzy just saying.. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Qorex - Raging Tide
    Qorex - Raging Tide Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Great job as always Noob . . . . you da Noob b:victory
  • Qorex - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010

Qorex with Fuzzy here, Qorex have great admiration for Fuzzy taking on QQme. Grow some backbone and start changing the map. I guess they rather have an easy ride by either joining QQme or ping ponging among each other.

Fuzzy what no Leviathen?? b:sad
  • Qorex - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010

Fuzzy is right most of the credit for that goes to Infamy themselves b:laugh
    But at that time QQme did take on Infamy and was adament Infamy don't rule the map. Now time again to create a Perfect World. QQme must be stopped and Now.

Not sure but carebear should merge with Varden strengthening both. Enemy of my enemy is my friend.
    b:victory b:victory b:victory
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    No one's going to be attacking QQme for a while, at least no one other than Varden. Why? Because Infamu dead = land up for grabs. Most guilds know that if they attack QQme they wont win, their goal isn't to win, it's to apply enough pressure so that the bigger and stronger guilds can win. But they're not going to do that when there are guilds that they can beat in a TW holding land.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eyebrows - Lost City
    Eyebrows - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Nope nope nope

Being attacked a lot is kind of hard on moral,

losing 1 v 1 matches to different opponents is kind of hard on moral.

Being hated in game and on the message board is kind of hard on moral.

Infamy didn't defeat themselves.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    That and most of the lvl 100s had the same process.

1. Oracle/hyper to 100
    2. Buy full event gear
    3. Have nothing to do
    4. Quit game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Qorex - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    That and most of the lvl 100s had the same process.

3. Have nothing to do

They have nothing to do bc . . . . . ??

is lvl 100 = The End
  • Qorex - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    No one's going to be attacking QQme for a while, at least no one other than Varden. Why? Because Infamu dead = land up for grabs. Most guilds know that if they attack QQme they wont win, their goal isn't to win, it's to apply enough pressure so that the bigger and stronger guilds can win. But they're not going to do that when there are guilds that they can beat in a TW holding land.

But the common sense, if they don't take on QQme regardless eventually they will have no land to hold onto anyways.

Soon I shall own my Hometown of Plume. b:bye b:victory
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    But they don't think long term. They go OOH SHINY LAND and bid on it.

Besides, not enough factions with decent manpower to force any land to be lost anyways. Leviathan and Varden are the only factions that could stand a chance in TW, that is until they start selling auto-win TW scrolls in the cash shop for 1000 gold each, then poohxbearx is gonna buy the map. The rest are just factions full of 7x. Average life expactancy of a 7x in TW? 1 minute 23 seconds. 1 minute 29 seconds if it's a barb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Thanks for posting these again Noob! b:thanksb:cute

Weird TW this week o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    But they don't think long term. They go OOH SHINY LAND and bid on it.

Besides, not enough factions with decent manpower to force any land to be lost anyways. Leviathan and Varden are the only factions that could stand a chance in TW, that is until they start selling auto-win TW scrolls in the cash shop for 1000 gold each, then poohxbearx is gonna buy the map. The rest are just factions full of 7x. Average life expactancy of a 7x in TW? 1 minute 23 seconds. 1 minute 29 seconds if it's a barb.

LOL but yeah is true...still merge is not an option for Varden or Levi, more like the other facs out there gotta do something thought Carebear was the solution for more TW fun well i heard that man dont wanna take the whole map lets see...probably half of the server is going to re-roll in *insert the name of the new game here* anyways
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    Could have been but majority of the members....never.... leveled.

A 7x isn't neccessarily a bad thing, because it has the potential to level and get better gear.

A 7x that never levels on the other hand? now that's useless.

And most of the members there would get on, talk about how they were gonna have awesome TWs and take down QQme, and then log off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]