TT,classes and share

13»

Comments

• FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    from my own experience, you have to speak up *before* the run, telling them what exactly you need/plan to make, AND be the subber. when i was in my 50s, and should have been collecting stuff for my TT weapon and armour, no one told me about this, and i never got a single bit of the necessary stuff. same for my daughter and son- we usually are all in the same guilds together. but with my husband now in his 50s, we are going to make sure that he at least doesnt have this happen for him, plus we are in a much better guild than we were in the past, one that is fair about helping folks with their quests and such. my son is also building a 4th computer, so all four of us can be on at the same time again...really helps when your family makes up most of a squad! ^_^

Hi, i have a problem whit the share in TT:as i know common rule is subber>tank>cleric>DDs now the problem is: where do i put the venos? Some1 say "we are the second tanker,we should get after the cleric" other say "veno has lowest repair bills and no potion cost,should get after the other DDs". b:surrender

I want to hear your opinion, maybe to avoid the next share fight b:shocked

Thanks you all b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • azurluen
    azurluen Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Me and my brothers and sis can do them, so we do them untill all get what we need. And then split the rest of mats on equal, or a bit more for Barb.

So no problem about bad sharing or that with random squads.

~Edit~

Btw, didn't know about subber. [pretty sure it means, the one who put US]. If so, can
    [insert sig here]
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    losstarot wrote: »
    I don't go all out, but I do perform as I "should" (HF every 30 seconds and maybe Heel for DPS); besides, the bosses are 150, so I really shouldn't be taking aggro in the first place. I could wait to attack like I did on my Archer, but that could just delay it.

The level of the bosses does not matter when it comes to aggro, it comes down to the DPS and skills used. Based on what you said, I can guess you are a fist Blademaster who uses axes on occasion for their skills. For this reason alone, that means you need to control your attacks and thereby control aggro. Using fists is just asking to steal aggro. However, you shouldn't steal it from a Barb unless: 1) you are higher in level than the Barb (about 10 levels) and therefore use better weapons than a Blademaster would at that level, 2) you are spamming your sparks constantly to increase your DPS, which all DDs know to control, or should, 3) you are using -int gear and your APS is higher, creating higher DPS, 4) the Barb either is not spamming aggro skills like Flesh Ream, 5) the barb is just a bad kitty and can't tank, or any combination of those. You have to pay special attention though to 4, as the Barb might be trying to cancel the AoE's of bosses, meaning he/she cannot spam aggro skills.

Now, unless it is that last one in every single scenario you have been in, which I doubt, more than likely you are the problem as a DD and need to learn to control your aggro. My advice would be to either to use your axes for regular attacks until the tank has established a controlled aggro, or to use a lower set of fist/claws. Whatever you choose though, in most cases it is you who is the problem for stealing aggro and you need to learn to control it. Otherwise, you will get screwed in having higher repair costs than you should as well as having picks as a DD and not a tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Hi, i have a problem whit the share in TT:as i know common rule is subber>tank>cleric>DDs now the problem is: where do i put the venos? Some1 say "we are the second tanker,we should get after the cleric" other say "veno has lowest repair bills and no potion cost,should get after the other DDs". b:surrender

I want to hear your opinion, maybe to avoid the next share fight b:shocked

Thanks you all b:thanks

I can't believe this archaic form of running squad still exists on our server. I am truly embarrassed.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I can't believe this archaic form of running squad still exists on our server. I am truly embarrassed.

Well we aren't all as truly great as you Micheal. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    fast lvling dont help :P

u cant even trust 90-100 anymore
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282