TT,classes and share

Comments

• Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    Lylfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    1. veno is always more preferred than a wizard in a tt. pets dealing full damage and venoes doing their bit of damage is like a 2 in 1 package.

2. veno has this thing called amplify damage. it adds 20% damage dealt to a boss. what does this mean? assuming that the clerics does not DD, this skill adds 1 more DD to your team. the best part? it scales with the squad meaning if you have 2 5 aps, or 3 5 aps DDs, it'll increase even more damage. a wizard have nothing of this sort, maybe your undine helps....but thats assuming you have a whole squad of psychics and wizards which is rarely the case.

3. veno has purge. vital in tt2-2,2-3,and some 3-xs.

4. veno has this physical damage debuff.

5. venos can pass sparks.

6. sage venos who has sage soul degen can take over an archer's job of sta

7. venos with good pets can tank some of the boss, helping te barb to lessen their repair cost

8. venos have very decent pulling capability, and also the ability to stay alive after the pull(bramble something)

9. venos have the other bramble which reflects damage.

deal with it, venos are better than wizards in every single way for tt.

th_057_.gif

edit : forgot about veno's exceptional rushing capability too.
    Thanks Chillum for the nice Sig.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Partypooper - Harshlands
    Partypooper - Harshlands Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    1. veno is always more preferred than a wizard in a tt. pets dealing full damage and venoes doing their bit of damage is like a 2 in 1 package.

2. veno has this thing called amplify damage. it adds 20% damage dealt to a boss. what does this mean? assuming that the clerics does not DD, this skill adds 1 more DD to your team. the best part? it scales with the squad meaning if you have 2 5 aps, or 3 5 aps DDs, it'll increase even more damage. a wizard have nothing of this sort, maybe your undine helps....but thats assuming you have a whole squad of psychics and wizards which is rarely the case.

3. veno has purge. vital in tt2-2,2-3,and some 3-xs.

4. veno has this physical damage debuff.

5. venos can pass sparks.

6. sage venos who has sage soul degen can take over an archer's job of sta

7. venos with good pets can tank some of the boss, helping te barb to lessen their repair cost

8. venos have very decent pulling capability, and also the ability to stay alive after the pull(bramble something)

9. venos have the other bramble which reflects damage.

deal with it, venos are better than wizards in every single way for tt.

th_057_.gif
    Trolls don't make constructive post 9bbc76d5.gif you're out!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=763662
    Vote for Onions!
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    th_001_-v2.gif sorry cant resist
    edited June 2010
    th_001_-v2.gif sorry cant resist
    Back to the kitchen with you!023.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vote for Onions!
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    875328cc.gif
    edited June 2010
    875328cc.gif
    Make me a sandwich th_092_.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vote for Onions!
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    1 sandwich coming right up 04a97f13.gif
    edited June 2010
    07baa27a.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vote for Onions!
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    th_113_.gif god, just choosing the smiley takes so much time, its so fun
    edited June 2010
    th_113_.gif god, just choosing the smiley takes so much time, its so fun
    088.gif
    Edit: page 5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vote for Onions!
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    th_111_.gif 5 pages for a topic like this?
    edited June 2010
    We are THAT good!073.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vote for Onions!
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    063.gif
    edited June 2010
    This thread is gona get locked0fbbf481.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vote for Onions!
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Which is why, I think, you should try your best to be running a TT with friends or your faction. Whenever I tend to run a TT with other random people, things get hectic and there are fights. People start to leave squad, whine, QQ, or whatever.

With a squad of people that you know, mats can be split up according to how you guys decide to. It's much more "fair" in the sense that you can come to an agreement on who gets what mat according to need.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • Vixre - Harshlands
    Vixre - Harshlands Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    o. o

Venos are DDers, unless your squad agreed to use you as a tank. As far as venos having little to no repair/pot bills.... the herc itself is one big lump of money, the money required to buy a herc is a form of cost.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sinalee - Dreamweaver
    Sinalee - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    i would say put them under DD section.

Yes a veno can run a TT without any use of pots if they want to.
    Yes we far from got the highest repair bill.

So you could say venos last on the list BUT, then u would very fast lose a very high dps from the pets =/.

Also for bad pulls they will have food costs for the pets.

I don't think a veno should be placed nxt after cler and tank UNLESS the veno is the tank end of story.

Just like a cleric or a barb shouldn't be equal to tank and healer, if this is not what they r doing. If a barb don't tank then he/she is a DDer, and if a cleric don't heal (of cuz small heals count as no heals here, a real heal is constant boss heal) then the cleric is a DDer.

Also its fine and all with the old share order (often subber is just given a few mirages though), But vary it depending on the run wouldn't hurt. A wizard or archer, or any other class do have great pot costes too. The exception should be the veno, but their job vary so much that i would say keep them as DDer if thats what they r doing. If they tank then as the tank obviously.

Personally unless i need a drop badly, i tent to place myself last on the list, but i won't recomend this.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    o. o

Venos are DDers, unless your squad agreed to use you as a tank. As far as venos having little to no repair/pot bills.... the herc itself is one big lump of money, the money required to buy a herc is a form of cost.

Vix, you are a Veno. Your opinion TT drops doesn't count. b:bye
  • losstarot
    losstarot Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Every time I bring up that the TT drop system (Barb/Cleric/DD by level) is outdated and suggest a different system, everyone seems appalled and refuses to change status quo (or even mocks me) with "Don't like, leave." Even though I often take aggro from the Barb and tank parts of instances/stop DDing since the tank cant regain aggro and no one wants anyone but the Barb tanking, the tank (and many other DDs) still get priority drops for half-assing their job.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    No clue why lowbie HH isn't working like Nirvana or 3-3 profit runs.

Everything is always sold and split equally, doesn't matter what class you are. I mean everyone spends the same amount of time in the boring instance, or everyone wastes 1 Nirvana key, everyone have costs anyhow.

If someone wants a certain thing that dropped they have to buy it from party - which still is cheaper of course since you get 1/6 of the cash back and also the money from other drops normally covers rest.

Random lowbie HH-squads should work like that. The barb-cleric-DD pick-order is kinda out dated.

^
    how do you split the 0-1 rapture gained per run equally to a 6-person squad? 3eb4e7b3.gif

You run multiple runs or the # of uncannies = 1 rapture rule applies. Meaning the person taking the rapture pays the offset to the rest of the squad. It works.

* Also, general rule in HH --> If you need the mat, you get the mat. If no one needs the mat, you do not do the boss. IF you decide to do the boss, one person sells the item(s) and then splits with the squad.

^ No fighting, no mis-communication....keeps things simple. I often run culti runs and will sub them in order for the squad to do one boss for mats for myself, I do not even take mirages and the squad is always set to free. The rest of the bosses (like the culti ones) is fair game to those who wants. I do the same if someone needs a gold mat like Touch of 7. I sub and take the dusts and the one person needing the gold will get if it drops.

People make these things far to complicated and imo all members are equal as long as they each do their jobs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Just buy all mats from the squad. You want to walk out with a drum drop the coins for the market price. Keep going until all wanted mats are bought. Then split rest equally or sell and split.

Ive been tanking all TTs and I can't imagine why people would think something as insignificant as repair cost would justify taking expensive mats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    losstarot wrote: »
    Every time I bring up that the TT drop system (Barb/Cleric/DD by level) is outdated and suggest a different system, everyone seems appalled and refuses to change status quo (or even mocks me) with "Don't like, leave." Even though I often take aggro from the Barb and tank parts of instances/stop DDing since the tank cant regain aggro and no one wants anyone but the Barb tanking, the tank (and many other DDs) still get priority drops for half-assing their job.

Sounds like you are just doing a bad job at controlling your aggro. Part of being a DD is making sure you don't take it from the tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • Riverwell - Archosaur
    Riverwell - Archosaur Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    For random squads (which I don't really do anymore...) I'll still do the subber>tank>cleric>dd order, and venos are put as DD's unless they're tanking (basically what other people are saying lol)

But the best thing to do is get some freinds, and before the run, say what each of you needs and agree if what drops who gets it at the begining. That way, there's no arguing at the time.
    Have some friends that need the same thing? Do more than one run.

Sounds like you are just doing a bad job at controlling your aggro. Part of being a DD is making sure you don't take it from the tank.

+1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -
    Previous Enemy Executor
    Current SentineI Member
    -
    "I'm sorry, but if you cant aggro control, then you better have the gear/charm to back yourself up. And falling short of that, you simply deserve to die. It's PWI darwinism tbh." - DaKillanator - Raging Tide
  • losstarot
    losstarot Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I don't go all out, but I do perform as I "should" (HF every 30 seconds and maybe Heel for DPS); besides, the bosses are 150, so I really shouldn't be taking aggro in the first place. I could wait to attack like I did on my Archer, but that could just delay it.
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010

You run multiple runs or the # of uncannies = 1 rapture rule applies. Meaning the person taking the rapture pays the offset to the rest of the squad. It works.

this requires you to keep running nirvana with the same people. what if you want to do a random one? dont tell me the only way to do a nirvana properly is by relying on faction and friends?

i can see how the exchange will work but what if you get some weird number of uncannies like7 divided by 6 people? someone will walk off 1 uncanny richer.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    this requires you to keep running nirvana with the same people. what if you want to do a random one? dont tell me the only way to do a nirvana properly is by relying on faction and friends?

i can see how the exchange will work but what if you get some weird number of uncannies like7 divided by 6 people? someone will walk off 1 uncanny richer.

If there is an extra, reform party under random drops.

Drop the uncanny on the ground till the sparkles leave it....have squad leader pick it up = Random person gets one extra :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    yea sure leave it to the random number generator pwi has, i have gotten 0 gold mats from tt3-2 and 3-3 this way so far lol.(not that i have done alot, but ive seen quite a number dropped)

but this is the generally the most acceptable way.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I think splits like this are ridiculous. Sure it's nice to help out with barbs repairs. By why clerics get second choice? Mages use just as much mana, archers use very little apart from arrows.
    cause mages dont have to watch over 5 other pple on top of that. I love doing TT on my sin as opposed to my cleric. Its fun when you arent fretting over 5 other pples HP bars, more time to test out some random skill fun, talk in chat. Cant do that with cleric unless BB/RB or some **** who cheaped out on charm or pot might die.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Quibie - Heavens Tear
    Quibie - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    what about venoes with no herc b:cry...we cant solo TT or nothing, what we gonna do when we need mats for armor and weapon QQ!!!! I mean and plus there is saving for actual herc b:sad...
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    what about venoes with no herc b:cry...we cant solo TT or nothing, what we gonna do when we need mats for armor and weapon QQ!!!! I mean and plus there is saving for actual herc b:sad...

You are just like a normal DD then?
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.