Lets do this

2»

Comments

• Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    any sin that relys on stealth to kill is a failure in my point of veiw...

That is like saying "Any barb that relies on True Form to tank is a fail." Stealth is part of what we sins are. You don't like it? Play another game.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • salvati0n
    salvati0n Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I don't get it, how can you call yourself a "non-cash shopper" when your already level 100? Don't tell me you didn't cash shop to get to 100 because I know that is total bullcrap.

You can easily get to 100 w/o using cash. I'm almost 99 and I got enough coins to get 300 hyper stones.

Stop trolling OP. Two words for you, elemental apocs.
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    Shadowvzs - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    well said, before nerf, i was able to kill these

after nerf, i cant anymore, tat is y this thread is made

but everyone kept saying i am noob n not creative for not being able to kill em, therefore making them sounded like they can do better than me.

so heres my test to everyone who claimed to be more pro than me. kill this barb, if u can, then i will admit myself being a noob

woohoo that could be nice if i can go run away easily (=force stealth) and can kill every class XD

i give a advice, do a non cash shoper archer cleric wizz veno and see how u can kill every other class easily. sin is really nice against low hp class, if can kill barb too easily then its really op cause a cash shoper then can kill everybody easier than few other class what was created for stoping a catapuller :P
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    The reason why stealth triple spark be gone?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJWeWMKfa3g
    b:bye

Because noobs like Lingzi can kill high leveled geared barbs.
    b:surrender
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Hamsta i love you b:dirty
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited June 2010

You, sir, are my hero.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • konariraiden
    konariraiden Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    *sigh* Not in the mood for this...

OP, I'ma just say it straight out. Your posts are very...obnoxious, to say the least. Please tone down the color and the ALL CAPS (Billy Mays Day isn't until June 26th, anyway).

This thread has gone far enough for now. Learn to properly post and lead a discussion, then come back 'ere.

b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I present to you the winner of Konari's Signature Contest...SilversMoon from Heaven's Tear!
This discussion has been closed.