Lets do this

Lingzi - Lost City
Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Assassin
Lets do this:

if u want demon spark to be able to be used in stealth then lets spam tickets at GMs, they will bring it back. b:bye
Post edited by Lingzi - Lost City on

Comments

• Damiclius - Sanctuary
    Damiclius - Sanctuary Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Lets do this:

if u want demon spark to be able to be used in stealth then lets spam tickets at GMs, they will bring it back. b:bye

I'm down! lets do this.
  • Sabatier - Raging Tide
    Sabatier - Raging Tide Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    yeah good luck with that ban guys ;)

btw everytime you raise a ticket you go to the back of the queue.. ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Lets do this:

you are not andy this is not shawshank and even the soothing voice of morgan freeman can end this Q.Q
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    you are not andy this is not shawshank and even the soothing voice of morgan freeman can end this Q.Q

i bet morgan freeman could get demon spark in stealth back. go pay him to say it maybe pwi will listen. this is pretty much your only hope.
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    b:shocked i called him n he said 'sure', omg
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Hijacking thread:

New mission guys. Spam Tickets telling them to never add this back in so people can actually learn to be creative with their class. Also, fix Nix glitch. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • Rated_PG - Raging Tide
    Rated_PG - Raging Tide Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Hijacking thread:

New mission guys. Spam Tickets telling them to never add this back in so people can actually learn to be creative with their class. Also, fix Nix glitch. b:bye

Morgan Freeman agrees with this and comes to our side because he hates fail noobs >.> xD

Edit: also, ACLucius, love the siggy man xD.
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    hijacking Thread:

New Mission Guys. Spam Tickets Telling Them To Never Add This Back In So People Can Actually Learn To Be Creative With Their Class. Also, Fix Nix Glitch. B:bye

no Matter How Creative U Are, U Cant Kill Highbie Barbs Without Stealth Spark !!!

Unless U Cs, Which I Dont
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    DON SAY ME NOOB BECOS I M NOT CREATIVE.

IF U R TAT CREATIVE, SHOW ME HOW TO KILL EM !!! PROVE IT b:bye

ATM I AM THE FIRST BARB KILLER, I WIN
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Its either Q_Q to a whole new level or just plain old boring trolling.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Hijacking thread:

Veno's already got nerfed enough with there bramble, you just need to be creative with you class and learn to beat them like what you said... :P lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Veno's already got nerfed enough with there bramble, you just need to be creative with you class and learn to beat them like what you said... :P lol

please explain this one....when was bramble nerfed? it NEVER worked in open pvp. bramble hood's damage reduction still works, reflect damage has ALWAYS ONLY worked in tournament (removed b:angry), cube, duels, and TW
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    You don't CS, and you wanna kill CSed barbs? lolz

And if you're fighting "weak" barbs (based on your argument you don't CS = **** gear) and can't kill them without triple spark in stealth, you should uninstall tbh.

Hmm u know here's a pro tip, you can Deep Sting > then just triple spark and do exactly as stealth spark stuff. But I think this is too much thinking for you or maybe you don't know what's Deep Sting since you were spoiled with sparking in stealth.
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    please explain this one....when was bramble nerfed? it NEVER worked in open pvp. bramble hood's damage reduction still works, reflect damage has ALWAYS ONLY worked in tournament (removed b:angry), cube, duels, and TW

Well you got me there.... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Lingzi, yes, I will say it. If you cannot get creative enough to find a way to kill Barbs without a stealthed spark, you are a noob. Up till now, I have been trying to be nice and not directly say it, as I have been hoping you would actually use the intelligence you have to think. However, even after being given several combos in your other QQ thread, you still apparently don't seem to get it. Yes, you are a noob. Either reroll, uninstall or just stop complaining and play the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • XxIfritxX - Lost City
    XxIfritxX - Lost City Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    lol..Lingzi I don't say sin's are weak..but....u and rest of T.C LV100 sin's failed to pk me in ur stealh with ur demon triple sparks Xd..I have screen shots :P
    All my Goals in Life Turned to be Offside b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Wait, is OP being serious?
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • CptRascaL - Raging Tide
    CptRascaL - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    lol@OP

i say reroll or just stop, take a second... and fix your combos.... lmao just think a bit b:laugh
    -Your Captain

^(O,..,O)^ ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=b:laugh
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    you Don't Cs, And You Wanna Kill Csed Barbs? Lolz

And If You're Fighting "weak" Barbs (based On Your Argument You Don't Cs = **** Gear) And Can't Kill Them Without Triple Spark In Stealth, You Should Uninstall Tbh.

Hmm U Know Here's A Pro Tip, You Can Deep Sting > Then Just Triple Spark And Do Exactly As Stealth Spark Stuff. But I Think This Is Too Much Thinking For You Or Maybe You Don't Know What's Deep Sting Since You Were Spoiled With Sparking In Stealth.

again!!! Again!!!~ Its Always The Same Comment, Saying Im Noob But Without Judging Who Im Killing, I Kill Highbie Cs Barbs Tat R Not Failed.

This Is The Situation

I Am Non Cs---> Killing---> Cs + High Lvl + Charmed + Not Fail Barb

And Seriously, I Have Been Experimenting With Deep Sting Since The Nerf. It Is Not Useful. If U Wanna Argue With Me, Be In My Situation N Kill With Yor Deep Sting Combo N Show It To Me. Only With Tat, Yor Argument Is Reliable.
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    lingzi, Yes, I Will Say It. If You Cannot Get Creative Enough To Find A Way To Kill Barbs Without A Stealthed Spark, You Are A Noob. Up Till Now, I Have Been Trying To Be Nice And Not Directly Say It, As I Have Been Hoping You Would Actually Use The Intelligence You Have To Think. However, Even After Being Given Several Combos In Your Other Qq Thread, You Still Apparently Don't Seem To Get It. Yes, You Are A Noob. Either Reroll, Uninstall Or Just Stop Complaining And Play The Game.

read My Comment Before This
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    ONE LAST THING, BEFORE U CALL ME A NOOB.... U SHOULD DO THIS

BEING A NON CSer SIN, GO KILL A LVL100+ BARB, CHARMED, NOT FAILED AND CSed.

IF U CAN KILL THIS BARB IN THIS CIRCUMSTANCE, THEN U CAN CALL ME A NOOB, I WILL ACCEPT IT.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited June 2010

IF U CAN KILL THIS BARB IN THIS CIRCUMSTANCE, THEN U CAN CALL ME A NOOB, I WILL ACCEPT IT.

a non fail CSed barb would pop AD and kill you after spark ended or use ToP/windsheild

with nin CS LA and no charm would take 3 skills or so
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    a non fail CSed barb would pop AD and kill you after spark ended or use ToP/windsheild

with nin CS LA and no charm would take 3 skills or so

well said, before nerf, i was able to kill these

after nerf, i cant anymore, tat is y this thread is made

but everyone kept saying i am noob n not creative for not being able to kill em, therefore making them sounded like they can do better than me.

so heres my test to everyone who claimed to be more pro than me. kill this barb, if u can, then i will admit myself being a noob
  • Rawyne - Sanctuary
    Rawyne - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    OK, not Noob. How about Boob? Do you know how utterly ridiculous it sounds to say that you were once able to kill high level, CS's, charmed, non-fail barbs because of the ability to triple spark while stealthed, while having lower grade gear yourself? Could you POSSIBLY be working any harder for proving those people who always thought this was OP'd right? Think about how that would sound to the GM's:

You say:
    "I am not CS'd and I could kill a CS'd, charmed, high-level, non-fail Barb before you made the changes. Please put things back to the way they were"

They read:
    "I'm obviously not as well geared as the good players with more HP and tougher armor than myself that I say I kill. Please give me back my ability to destroy any other player who has invested more than me to get their advantage."

Ummm... as a GM, I'm pretty sure I'd call all the other GM's to my screen and we'd all have a good laugh. Barbs are a class that's supposed to give YOU a hard time, not the other way around. I'm not saying it should be impossible to handle a Barb when on equal terms (in regards to equipment), but you yourself say that you are NOT on equal terms. What did you think was going to happen, other than the negative feedback? "OMG?! Lingzi is SO right!!! Let's set triple sparking back to the way it was!!!"
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    OK, not Noob. How about Boob? Do you know how utterly ridiculous it sounds to say that you were once able to kill high level, CS's, charmed, non-fail barbs because of the ability to triple spark while stealthed, while having lower grade gear yourself? Could you POSSIBLY be working any harder for proving those people who always thought this was OP'd right? Think about how that would sound to the GM's:

You say:
    "I am not CS'd and I could kill a CS'd, charmed, high-level, non-fail Barb before you made the changes. Please put things back to the way they were"

They read:
    "I'm obviously not as well geared as the good players with more HP and tougher armor than myself that I say I kill. Please give me back my ability to destroy any other player who has invested more than me to get their advantage."

Ummm... as a GM, I'm pretty sure I'd call all the other GM's to my screen and we'd all have a good laugh. Barbs are a class that's supposed to give YOU a hard time, not the other way around. I'm not saying it should be impossible to handle a Barb when on equal terms (in regards to equipment), but you yourself say that you are NOT on equal terms. What did you think was going to happen, other than the negative feedback? "OMG?! Lingzi is SO right!!! Let's set triple sparking back to the way it was!!!"

Damn you. Now you have gone and ruined all my fun with Lingzi by telling her this. You aren't supposed to make it easy for them to understand these things, you make fun of them in secretive ways and have a good laugh while they constantly respond without thinking of this. You ruined the fun time I was having with my new toy. I want to make a return. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CptRascaL - Raging Tide
    CptRascaL - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    @OP
    ummmm i know this is random, but what the hell is that thing you have fer a sig?

Back on topic :
    Maybe you should uhh.... just go fight something else. go kill a wiz or sumthin and stop trying so hard :3

P.S. Stop wiff the bright colors and large size fonts.... makes u look like your QQin everywhere... just sayin' b:pleased
    -Your Captain

^(O,..,O)^ ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=b:laugh
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited June 2010

English, now the official language of pwi and its forums Thank you b:shutup. Learn to speak it (and write it).

Second, reroll a barb cause it sounds like you're Sin is trash and you suck at it.

Third, PK is to prove who is a better fighter/player and who has the better character, right? Then how Stealth->Triple Spark->Surprise Attack anything near fair or proving anything? Duel a barb to decide who is better on an equal level. Bet ya can beat them if they had only 1 hp, too. Point is, playing field is leveled. Cry moar b:sad
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Rated_PG - Raging Tide
    Rated_PG - Raging Tide Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    DON SAY ME NOOB BECOS I M NOT CREATIVE.

IF U R TAT CREATIVE, SHOW ME HOW TO KILL EM !!! PROVE IT b:bye

ATM I AM THE FIRST BARB KILLER, I WIN

Omg, please, please, pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease.....PLEASEEEE!!!!!! learn to freaking spell when you are e-raging and QQing >.> jesus, QQing and raging is no excuse for poor spelling/grammar.
    Lingzi, yes, I will say it. If you cannot get creative enough to find a way to kill Barbs without a stealthed spark, you are a noob. Up till now, I have been trying to be nice and not directly say it, as I have been hoping you would actually use the intelligence you have to think. However, even after being given several combos in your other QQ thread, you still apparently don't seem to get it. Yes, you are a noob. Either reroll, uninstall or just stop complaining and play the game.

GF....and yes, this is very true >.> creativity, and INTELLIGENCE are the key ;)
  • WarTigerZ - Heavens Tear
    WarTigerZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I don't get it, how can you call yourself a "non-cash shopper" when your already level 100? Don't tell me you didn't cash shop to get to 100 because I know that is total bullcrap.

Anyways on topic, if your 100 you should have some skill, any sin that relys on stealth to kill is a failure in my point of veiw...

As I said In one of your previous threads:
    You are obviously a noob who can't take a beating in the pvp wooed ... /facedesk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<-- made by me o.o
    I know its very simple and plain, but I like it XD.

I'm back! I knew I said i'd never come back but yeah im back now :p.
  • Mitties - Dreamweaver
    Mitties - Dreamweaver Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    OH FOR GOODNESS SAKE can someone please ban this guy?
    [Insert pithy quote here.]
This discussion has been closed.