What motivates you to fight? :O

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Get my point ?
    k so when u coming back
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    k so when u coming back

<perma-banned character & lazytostartanother & I'm not patient like you guys to gear it :D , I'd get bored after the 1st month , max 2 :P
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • QontroL - Sanctuary_1374340824
    QontroL - Sanctuary_1374340824 Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    <perma-banned character & lazytostartanother & I'm not patient like you guys to gear it :D , I'd get bored after the 1st month , max 2 :P

what are u smoking ? its PWI ;o ur lvl 102 in 2 months b:surrender
  • Stealthninja - Sanctuary
    Stealthninja - Sanctuary Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    back to the topic ^_^
    save all that good drama nef **** for battle report, funner to read on that thread xD

My motivation is fighting along my sexy Enelysioners <33
    Killing ppl in tw with a cute girl next to me seeing it = amazing b:chuckle
    edited June 2010

Who said anything about lvling ? b:puzzled It's the gearing up that would take a long time to actually be a factor :P
    It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited June 2010
    back to the topic ^_^
    save all that good drama nef **** for battle report, funner to read on that thread xD

My motivation is fighting along my sexy Enelysioners <33
    Killing ppl in tw with a cute girl next to me seeing it = amazing b:chuckle

My e-peen is still bigger than yours b:cool

Yay for 2x post !
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    i fight for the bunnies!
    edited June 2010
    My e-peen is still bigger than yours b:cool

Yay for 2x post !

b:surrenderb:surrender
    since uve been gone i havent been able to spam anyne with "hugs" and give u spam mail b:sad
  • ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary
    ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I am so behind other Bms on Sanctuary ever since b:sad
    edited June 2010
    Who said anything about lvling ? b:puzzled It's the gearing up that would take a long time to actually be a factor :P
    who cares ;3 go nakkid. come here lol.

I get my motivation from pple who dont give up and stay with me through the hardest times. You need to experience that too it kinda awes you
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited June 2010
    LOL i didnt even notice my previous post was 69 b:dirtyb:chuckle

and come back aya!!!
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Been here over a year and im only 98 D: And fyi certain people have done 1-97 in two weeks >_>
    Makes us older players feel like **** D: but then again teles > leveling! 8D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Been here over a year and im only 98 D: And fyi certain people have done 1-97 in two weeks >_>
    Makes us older players feel like **** D: but then again teles > leveling! 8D

CSers don't count.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shevanel - Sanctuary
    Shevanel - Sanctuary Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Aya, if you rerolled, what class? Wizzie? n_n
    I do get your point though, everyone needs to start having more fun. Nef should have stopped taking map domination so seriously for so long, as it sucked a great deal of fun out of the game for a vast majority of the remaining players. More people need to pk, especially those with good gear. The larger factions should be able to call mini battles against the likes of regi, who have a number of players sitting around west gate, bored. There's no point in waiting till you've farmed your **** off and hit lvl 100 to pk, just to be a factor. because when you get there, tube people you wanted to kill have quit, cos everyone was ''going'' to pk ''when they hit 100''. People need to remember, Skills still play a part, not all about gear.

Idk if what I wrote makes sense, cos I'm on my phone,hard to revise.

<3
    Koiz - omfg my life is now complete
    Shevanel - haha oh?
    ~~~
    Koiz - i took this massive dump
    Koiz - while listening to im on a boat hahahah
    Shevanel - hahahahaha
    Shevanel - haha
    Shevanel - Oh wow

Certain levels of Boredom..
    ThaMessiah: I'd rather endlessly wack it till I shot a load that hits my ceiling than do a 3-2
    edited June 2010
    Hmm 2 months to get lvl 100 starting from scratch ..... another 2 to get average or below gears on this server ... by that time others will have better so make it 6 total .

2-3 months to get my wiz geared at least somewhat decent if I'd somehow get it unbanned ( most unlikely ) ....... by then TW might be dead again cuz you never know in this game ... in other words.....nvm I'll pass :P

Oh and I'd probably roll an OP fish class to make up for being undergeared b:chuckle

It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited June 2010
    Hmm 2 months to get lvl 100 starting from scratch ..... another 2 to get average or below gears on this server ... by that time others will have better so make it 6 total .

2-3 months to get my wiz geared at least somewhat decent if I'd somehow get it unbanned ( most unlikely ) ....... by then TW might be dead again cuz you never know in this game ... in other words.....nvm I'll pass :P

Oh and I'd probably roll an OP fish class to make up for being undergeared b:chuckle

or u do it like all the '''''''skilled people''''''' on our server
    http://www.free-avatars.com/data/thumbnails/18/Bobs-Wallet.gif
    edited June 2010

^ word :P

I guess I should at least make 1 on topic post :

My motivation died in september , just like many others :P
    It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited June 2010
    ^ word :P

I guess I should at least make 1 on topic post :

My motivation died in september , just like many others :P
    lies and slander from raging tide =O
    edited June 2010

you sound like all the non-catshoppers don't have skills.
    edited June 2010
    you sound like all the non-catshoppers don't have skills.
    you sound like u dont know what sarcasm is b:laugh
    edited June 2010
    Yea i guess so. Your sarcasm is too much for me b:bye
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Yea i guess so. Your sarcasm is too much for me b:bye

lmao b:victory
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
    edited June 2010
    TW is fun to me still even thou i dont get to do much lol...less charm usage....sooner or later it will change and more interesting things will be.......
    P.S: I dont toy with people who go post all over the forums pictures lol. Looks like some kid going around and steal lollipop
    edited June 2010
    TW is fun to me still even thou i dont get to do much lol...less charm usage....sooner or later it will change and more interesting things will be.......
    P.S: I dont toy with people who go post all over the forums pictures lol. Looks like some kid going around and steal lollipop

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:zlBn_U6R5o8AsM:http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k143/radlein/NoFunny-Fail1.jpg
    edited June 2010
    Now , now you gaiz , what did pimpin' tell you about all the hatin' going on your server ? We should all hold hands & just pick flowers b:cute

Although......

Since you mentioned lollipops .
    lmao b:victory

Can I steal yours ? *hides* b:avoid
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited June 2010

b:dirtyb:kiss
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
    edited June 2010
    Now , now you gaiz , what did pimpin' tell you about all the hatin' going on your server ? We should all hold hands & just pick flowers b:cute

Although......

Since you mentioned lollipops .

why u come to ruin my fun b:sad im puting serious effort into provoking these little puppies so they get all worked up and react in the funniest ways so I can laugh my **** off and now u coming here and be the adult b:cry
    edited June 2010
    why u come to ruin my fun b:sad im puting serious effort into provoking these little puppies so they get all worked up and react in the funniest ways so I can laugh my **** off and now u coming here and be the adult b:cry

Tskkkk , now why did you have to say that b:scorn

Rule 1 : Thy troll shall not reveal his true intentions .

It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited June 2010
    they are not my true intentions b:shutup
    I have a much greater plan in mind b:angry b:shocked