What motivates you to fight? :O

Comments

• Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Honestly speaking, fighting a 5 minute tw, isn't my version of fun and it's not even a 1 hour tw. like in the old days about the beginning of this year, where we had interesting tw, and the battle could go anyway. This is just a roll, right now. I prefer battle where i have a chance to win no matter how small. fighting reg alone, is just about giving us a zero chance to win. unless you are telling me i'm wrong? there is a difference between though fight and just massacre.

I mean you guys have a lot crazily equipped wiz, archer and bm around who either cashshop or merchant. that gives you almost an impenetrable defense already, what is the point of 30k barb, when you can get 1 shotted by a wiz b:cry oh and when you guys attack us, you always had somebody else helping -.-' it was never a 1v1 until you guys had a clear domination of the tw, that you guys started doing 1v1.

and as most people know, not having 80 people in reg tw, would make the entire tw pointless, cause even if 80 people we do have a hard time holding it as seen in the last few tw. We lost a lot of core members, and strong members. And i think it would take a while to rebuild our foundation to where nef was once at.

btw, fun tw for us is last night tw, where we have lack of members, 3 tw to fight and a fair chance of winning. I'll take those tw anyday instead of going to roll tw, either nef roll or reg roll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jiblet - Sanctuary
    Jiblet - Sanctuary Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Honestly speaking, fighting a 5 minute tw, isn't my version of fun and it's not even a 1 hour tw. like in the old days about the beginning of this year, where we had interesting tw, and the battle could go anyway. This is just a roll, right now. I prefer battle where i have a chance to win no matter how small. fighting reg alone, is just about giving us a zero chance to win. unless you are telling me i'm wrong? there is a difference between though fight and just massacre.

I mean you guys have a lot crazily equipped wiz, archer and bm around who either cashshop or merchant. that gives you almost an impenetrable defense already, what is the point of 30k barb, when you can get 1 shotted by a wiz b:cry oh and when you guys attack us, you always had somebody else helping -.-' it was never a 1v1 until you guys had a clear domination of the tw, that you guys started doing 1v1.

and as most people know, not having 80 people in reg tw, would make the entire tw pointless, cause even if 80 people we do have a hard time holding it as seen in the last few tw. We lost a lot of core members, and strong members. And i think it would take a while to rebuild our foundation to where nef was once at.

btw, fun tw for us is last night tw, where we have lack of members, 3 tw to fight and a fair chance of winning. I'll take those tw anyday instead of going to roll tw, either nef roll or reg roll.

Does this mean you're going to no-show 1k at the weekend??b:laugh

Joking aside, I know what you mean...don't forget though that Regi came from being on the receiving end of the 5 minute rolls to giving Nef a taste of its own medicine. When delta was THE way to level, we made sure we became experts at it and trained lots of fac members...same with Nirvana and to a lesser extent FCC. Having a few uber merchanters/cash-shoppers didn't beat Nef (Nef had more of those until it collapsed anyway). What did beat Nef was that the average level, skill and eq of all the TW active players was increasing faster in Regi than in Nef, until we caught up as a whole.

As I've said before I personally hope that Nef can rebuild again, but not turning up to fights isn't a good base to build from imo...
  • Papinjo - Sanctuary
    Papinjo - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2010

oh yea...but i guess you guys dont have a problem going to LG roll,not to mention you guys dont rly have enough "respect" to simply do it...
    I guess many members are just frustrated that you cant do anything 1v1 Regi,so you "need to keep spirit high" one way or another,so puttin aside catapults and just charm **** oposite faction is an answer for you guys i guess...If i ever had some respect for Nefarious its gone with their recent behavior....

Not to mention its obvious since ever that Nef always went for "coins" in "TW strategy" in terms if they dont rly have a high chance to win against a equivalent/stronger fac they will go for steamroll and get 400 mil +10 mil b:shocked so much moar D;
    But its also that Nef never liked LG :P so i kind of understand b:thanks

But we all do what we need to keep spirit high i guess b:chuckle b:cute

P.S. umm ya Evgaga werent you in that very particular defense i am talking about even thou you "dont prefer" those kind of tw fights
  • InfamousRox - Sanctuary
    InfamousRox - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I like what jible has to sayand not because im in regicide but because was loyal to death to a faction that stood on good values. This faction has lost more TW probably then any other faction we have thought of crazy ideas to support our faction and projects via officers have created to help everyone. We never no showed tw not once. We were rolled every weekend for a long time first 5 min then it took 10 then 30 sometimes an hour and i even remember 1 tw with 15 min left where templar snuck in and took us. Point is how can u train nef on how to fight hard and learn our strategy and know how to combat our attack if you never show.

Have pride in your faction and believe that you can overcome these problems. Dan even ever since i joined went into tw with the belief we can win! Good attitude breeds good morale.

just my 2 cents

Oh and PS. Attacking factions like LG when the whole server wants a colorful map just paints nef as everyone always has seen them. The days of one color map are gone lets create balance. I am so proud of all the LG members for giving it there all and securing there place as they rebuild! hehe save ur herbs! Next week the whole server will have access to Iron Guards!!!
    Meow?
  • QontroL - Sanctuary_1374340824
    QontroL - Sanctuary_1374340824 Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I dun mind 2 fun TWs per week b:cute (glad we got rid of ugly orangeb:chuckle)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smE-uIljiGo&feature=channel
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited June 2010

And I'm not quite sure what you mean by my obsession? Since we've only ever talked once, please do not point your finger at me about obsession. I'm not the one with 400+ posts. This makes post number 4.

And I'm sure you would love to go back and forth with me on this. Since belittling others seems to be sport for the children of this game, but this ends here. I will not be posting again, and I will not read whatever you write.

Have a good day, and may god's peace be with you.

How does the number of forum posts have anything to do with me being obsessed with Nef? xD I highly doubt I have 400+ posts trolling Nef, maybe like 100+ posts b:sin rofl yeah right xD

Back and fourth? I just like putting people in their place when they decide to come out and start prattling their nonsense at me :x

god's peace O_O isn't it Pan Gu? D:
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2010

HOLY QQ

Kinda shows how good regis faction members were i guess then, i remember them and alot of others goin through the exact same thing, but kept up strong and willful. Also the current factions that keep on going even tho its a 5min roll. awesome pple, GJ you guys.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    noooo, i think i was misunderstood.

what i like:
    1. faction attacking us and it last more than 5 minutes.

what i don't like:
    1. faction attacking us and it doesn't last more than 5 minutes.

it's boring for me to prepare for tw for an hour or half an hour and then attend a 5 minute tw. but when we are attacking, or if reg is attacking, there isn't anything i can do to prevent 5 minute roll, that is because people want land. plain and simple.

but jiblet, i ish follow orders that are given :P go ask somebody who has a title over their head. but it's true, having a few people with uber gear doesn't make a difference, but when the other side has 20 uber gear/skilled people and we have say 10, the problem comes because those people act as a force multiplier. that one person would represent about 2-4 person workload in a tw of killing people. and if you have more of those people, well it wouldn't be good for us b:cry but true, that probably didn't kill us, but it does now.

@papinjo
    i follow orders :P and i nearly forgot about the tw, i was actually with roxy organizing a bh69 for my alt until it hit me i have tw in 40 min. and i jump over my main because it was an assign tw and i was told i can't skip it >.< i lost a bh69 squad because of that.

@roxy <3
    hehe, well one thing, us training and learning to fight harder odds is yesterday triple defense. i'll fight somebody with a knife first and beat him before going to fight somebody with a machine gun. it's actually easier to train people in baby steps, instead of expecting people to run without learning to walk :P

but i have one question, how does the map be colorful, if nobody attacks reg? and if nef continue attacking and holding land that they can win?

and one last thing, why the heck does the entire server call me "evgaga" -.-' it was suppose to be an in faction joke only... wtb MIB flashing pen to use against the entire server b:angry

edit: deceptistar, it get's kinda annoying when your weekend goes something like this: oh let's do a bh delta to stage 3, oh wait we can't tw is in 1.5 hours. having your entire weekend revolve around tw, is not something fun to look foward to, when tw time, is usually the time i actually play games during the school year.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    noooo, i think i was misunderstood.

what i like:
    1. faction attacking us and it last more than 5 minutes.

what i don't like:
    1. faction attacking us and it doesn't last more than 5 minutes.

it's boring for me to prepare for tw for an hour or half an hour and then attend a 5 minute tw. but when we are attacking, or if reg is attacking, there isn't anything i can do to prevent 5 minute roll, that is because people want land. plain and simple.
    against regi its not tho. you guys last more than 10 for sure, heck 15+
    edit: deceptistar, it get's kinda annoying when your weekend goes something like this: oh let's do a bh delta to stage 3, oh wait we can't tw is in 1.5 hours. having your entire weekend revolve around tw, is not something fun to look foward to, when tw time, is usually the time i actually play games during the school year.
    but thats what nef is all about. o_O; TW
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    against regi its not tho. you guys last more than 10 for sure, heck 15+

but thats what nef is all about. o_O; TW

15 minutes tw -.-' that isn't long enough! i want tw that is longer than an hour (adrenaline rush) but no longer than 2 hours... after two hours... brains turns to mush, and i talk a walk outside.

and tw, yes, but not wasting time, college student = no time to waste, if you want to get good grades, play games, and have some sort of life.

and back to work, before somebody spot me on the forum and scold me for not getting my work done b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    15 minutes tw -.-' that isn't long enough! i want tw that is longer than an hour (adrenaline rush) but no longer than 2 hours... after two hours... brains turns to mush, and i talk a walk outside.

and tw, yes, but not wasting time, college student = no time to waste, if you want to get good grades, play games, and have some sort of life.

and back to work, before somebody spot me on the forum and scold me for not getting my work done b:surrender
    college = time to skip class today yahoo b:pleased good times. Just get class notes from friends for the day lol
  • Papinjo - Sanctuary
    Papinjo - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    but i have one question, how does the map be colorful, if nobody attacks reg? and if nef continue attacking and holding land that they can win?

Very very nice observations Evgaga b:chuckle
    Hopefully we will rise stronger as well and keep fighting,since aperantly Nef will always go for land "that they can win" as even you say...

Your first question would kind of insinuate that someone needs to "help Nef" to get triple att on Regi since you cant 1v1 obviously... Fact is that nef will never stop attacking non Regi land as long as there is such i belive(or atleast as long as they are no match to regi),and naturally factions that are gettin attacked ,fight back b:cute
    Not to mention that there is not rly any serious tw faction that is in "good" relations with nef xD
    *thinks of poor Outlaw gettin wiped of map by umm Nef*

Well with finite number of weeks there will be less and less red thats for sure b:surrender
  • wermon
    wermon Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Down with regi !!!! fascim has a new color and it's blue !!!! is this server gonna let a new power house faction take the map unopposed ? sad...... sad indeed
    edited June 2010
    wermon wrote: »
    Down with regi !!!! fascim has a new color and it's blue !!!! is this server gonna let a new power house faction take the map unopposed ? sad...... sad indeed
    for a second your named looked like 'watermelon'. Then i blinked and it was 'wermon'
  • wermon
    wermon Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    hmmmm a watermelon theme to the territory map .... i like !!! lets impliment this plan imediately
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    no way.. count nefarious income 10mil/week for 1 ter and its 30-40 territories.. so its 300-400 millions for a faction every week and that is lasting how long? this game is SAD for the 1 reason - 1 faction dominating for so long, and its members getting so strong they can pk 1vs 10.. and now crying about that then they get triple attacks. lol. they win every normal faction in 3 minutes just because they have insane gear - good at least that its not all of them, some nefarious members now jumped to other factions.. how is it fun if i play every day having job and life for 1-2 hours and i hit an assasin, being an archer, with 700 dmg, and only take like 1/10 1/20th of his hp every hit.. for them surviving 20hits is a peace of cake - once again, not all of them since i do 1hit their wizzies sometimes :) but some are way too strong for any1 to take.. if 1 nef barb without cleric can tank 10 of us for 10 seconds.. thats sad - how is this game interesting :) it was time for nef to go down long long time ago...
  • DrkLordZ - Sanctuary
    DrkLordZ - Sanctuary Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    aoe kill with heavens flame + bramble rage.
    Please donate money into my mailbox :)

I'm poor as heck.
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Bleh i'm a fence sitter on this one and choose just to watch the outcome. I'm kinda glad i dont tw in a sense because i owe my loyalty to know one but my faction that im leader of. But itwould be nice to see an upset is power by reintroducing a 3rd power(or more). *remembers old days when leg was big* I miss the old days D: cough 100k gold Q_Q cough b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Bleh i'm a fence sitter on this one and choose just to watch the outcome. I'm kinda glad i dont tw in a sense because i owe my loyalty to know one but my faction that im leader of. But itwould be nice to see an upset is power by reintroducing a 3rd power(or more). *remembers old days when leg was big* I miss the old days D:cough 100k gold Q_Q cough b:surrender

Don't get strife started now b:shocked ............. or me b:avoid

Honestly that's not that hard to deal with , it's just the end-game gears being obtainable via cash shop . There's this psy dude here with +11 nirvana weap g13, +10 nirvana chest/legs +9-10 tt99s ,cube neck/warsoul belt etc etc all the works that just did his 1st tt 2-3 run a few days ago .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited June 2010

Honestly that's not that hard to deal with , it's just the end-game gears being obtainable via cash shop . There's this psy dude here with +11 nirvana weap g13, +10 nirvana chest/legs +9-10 tt99s ,cube neck/warsoul belt etc etc all the works that just did his 1st tt 2-3 run a few days ago .
    that is a sadness card
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    This is why another fac will now dominate the map. What happened to Nef? Could they not prevail against Regi 1v1 a couple of weeks ago? IMO when Regi could only take lands in 3v1 attacks I was happy that Nef remained strong because it means there would eventually be a stage where factions could time 3v1 attacks against either Nef or Regi and get more colors on the map. Now this hope seems lost because now it doesn't seem like there is a legitimate challenge to Regi. I am not happy that Nef is struggling to field members.

Did Nef show up to their last defense at Frozen Path? How do you expect people to attack Regi when the Nef is not attacking Regi?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Did Nef show up to their last defense at Frozen Path? How do you expect people to attack Regi when the Nef is not attacking Regi?

The raccoon lover is right.
    A video was posted of Nef's defense against Regi, heard only two idi... defenders showed up.
    I suppose the lotto idea is a flop since this was intended to get sign ups for Regi defenses, that or they pay people to sign up and still decide to no-show. Either way, lands will run out, momentum will build as Nef will be unable to defend other triple attacks that don't even have Regi in them. In that way color will come onto the map.
    I'd feel slightly more sympathetic towards Nef if it weren't for the fact that they somehow got it in their heads that they are the first to experience this. Hell, a good majority of their faction is now composed of people who joined Nef when something very similar happened to another faction, so how can this be a unique occasion?~
    edited June 2010
    This is why another fac will now dominate the map. What happened to Nef? Could they not prevail against Regi 1v1 a couple of weeks ago? IMO when Regi could only take lands in 3v1 attacks I was happy that Nef remained strong because it means there would eventually be a stage where factions could time 3v1 attacks against either Nef or Regi and get more colors on the map. Now this hope seems lost because now it doesn't seem like there is a legitimate challenge to Regi. I am not happy that Nef is struggling to field members.

cause they got a totally diff. mindset quiham.
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    the only way that there wouldnt be a dominating faction would have been for nef to disband and release the map when they had a chance- but no... they wanted to keep pushing...
    if the map would have been released you would have seen a ton of color on the map because everyone would have gotten a piece of land and hense factions would then stop allying with each other and each would have an equal oppurtunity to get some recruitment for owning land/ getting a taste of TW coins etc. etc..... even if one was dominant it would take a very long time to even dominate the map again and to start over.

even if regi took the whole map now- i know they would release it so it doesnt bother me, there intentions are good... doesnt mean they will always get what they want cuz things arent 100% but i think things are looking up.

regi earned the land they have now- just like nefarious earned their full red map

edit: let me rephrase that... xD not the only way- but the biggest chance of saving TW for the server
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    regi earned the land they have now- just like nefarious earned their full red map
    how long did it last the 2nd time? I remember regi wupped it back on their first try so they werent able to keep it for a week like LC did. b:question
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    When Regi completes it's mission as the Killer of Kings.. we may lay our sword down for a new era. *hint hint* b:chuckle
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    how long did it last the 2nd time? I remember regi wupped it back on their first try so they werent able to keep it for a week like LC did. b:question

i remember it lasting i think only a week... 2 weeks at the most but im still thinking a week. but it was well earned no matter how long it lasted, even the first time when it was only for a couple hours xD (didnt really count) all things come to an end at some point- but that doesnt mean that they didnt happen or that we wont remember

but i think it was earned none the less
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    i remember it lasting i think only a week... 2 weeks at the most but im still thinking a week. but it was well earned no matter how long it lasted, even the first time when it was only for a couple hours xD (didnt really count) all things come to an end at some point- but that doesnt mean that they didnt happen or that we wont remember

but i think it was earned none the less
    ok cause i was either thinking 1 day or 1 week (aside from the few hours of the first one)
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Rawr , I don't see what's to complain about . Regi can just keep attacking nef while the rest of u guys in lesser factions can have fun & somewhat balanced TWs with each other . Too much "future" thinking in a game is a lil' too much . What happened to enjoy & be happy with what you have at the moment ? There are tons of ppl who sacrifice having fun just thinking they'll have more fun in the future that end up quitting & never get to do it . You never know what will happen to make you quit & besides that ... there's no guarantee that there will ever be balance in this game TW-wise on any other server .

It's just like some ppl I knew that used to say they love to pvp but their holding out till 100 , some got millions saved up for end-game gears yet they quit along the way just because they were too bored .

I know some of you guys are patient enough to wait a year for things to happen but still...there's an end to everything .

Get my point ?
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    Rawr , I don't see what's to complain about . Regi can just keep attacking nef while the rest of u guys in lesser factions can have fun & somewhat balanced TWs with each other . Too much "future" thinking in a game is a lil' too much . What happened to enjoy & be happy with what you have at the moment ? There are tons of ppl who sacrifice having fun just thinking they'll have more fun in the future that end up quitting & never get to do it . You never know what will happen to make you quit & besides that ... there's no guarantee that there will ever be balance in this game TW-wise on any other server .

It's just like some ppl I knew that used to say they love to pvp but their holding out till 100 , some got millions saved up for end-game gears yet they quit along the way just because they were too bored .

I know some of you guys are patient enough to wait a year for things to happen but still...there's an end to everything .

Get my point ?

****... you pointed out exactly what i am doing... *relooks gaming viewpoint*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]