[Promotion] Facebook Connect - Receive Jones' Blessing!

Options

Comments

• majutsus
    majutsus Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    When I retrieve the Blessing from the mail, it doesn't automatically open anymore...and theres no way to open it manually.

Anyone have any solutions?

I've already tried about 5 times, now I have 5 Jone's Blessing Tickets in my inventory that I can't even get rid of...

It is however working on my alt accounts...
  • energizer
    energizer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I am having a problem recieving this on my 6th character. When I log in it only shows 5 of my 6 characters and I need it on the last one. I posted in the tech help section. Any help would be appreciated. thanks
  • _kaela_ - Raging Tide
    _kaela_ - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lol I didn't bother. No one is spamming my facebook with garbage, and this game is not worth it, it really isn't. If the in-game economy doesn't change, you will lose more customers/players than you could ever hope to get with this cheap gimmicky ploy to get more PWE.
  • desecratorkisuke
    desecratorkisuke Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ...Uhm. Yeah. So when I click the Login button on the page, it brings up a window for like half a second, which then disappears. So I can't select a server/character. Any solutions?
  • Veno_Galore - Dreamweaver
    Veno_Galore - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    is it just not working for me?
  • Peluche - Lost City
    Peluche - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    yup it doesn't work anymore ....
  • Eloneal - Raging Tide
    Eloneal - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Is this a bug or blessings are removed? I hope u guys will fix it soon :Db:victory
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    From another thread:
    Okay, it looks like the functionality was changed, but it still works;

To get your Jones Blessing, you'll need to go into Facebook, go into your Application Settings, and delete the PWE Application.

Then go to http://pwi.perfectworld.com/facebook and try linking your account again.

That should work-- it worked for me b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    aw chillum beat me to it.

Frankie answered the not working question in another thread :D Should be working now. I just tried it and it was fine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • surekill#1585
    surekill#1585 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

To get your Jones Blessing, you'll need to go into Facebook, go into your Application Settings, and delete the PWE Application.

Then go to http://pwi.perfectworld.com/facebook and try linking your account again.

That should work-- it worked for me

its not working i tryed 4 time and at defferent times and still not workingb:surrender
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    GET RID OF THE FRIGGIN JONES' BLESSING. ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    burner73 wrote: »
    its not working i tryed 4 time and at defferent times and still not workingb:surrender

The piece in bold is the important part:

That should work-- it worked for me b:victory

Once you've done that, go to the URL provided and link your Facebook account again.

In case you don't know, Application Settings can be found via the Account menu in Facebook.

Regards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elinaaa - Lost City
    Elinaaa - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    b:chuckle nice damage
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    b:dirty +atk for wizzies is awesome b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

Is this ever gonna be removed ?

Others have said it and I'll say it again (who knows maybe devs will actually get it ) : At least make it PVE only , remove it from TW or give options to get choose between a def or attack lvl blessing , ijs .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

Is this ever gonna be removed ?

Others have said it and I'll say it again (who knows maybe devs will actually get it ) : At least make it PVE only , remove it from TW or give options to get choose between a def or attack lvl blessing , ijs .

TruthWarren likes your status
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • crunchycat
    crunchycat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Everyone should take PWI off their facebook pages until PWE fixes Territory Wars and Twilight Temple.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This entire concept is ridiculous. The lack of attention in this matter is astounding, especially considering the sheer amount of outcry from the community. There is no reason why this can't be fixed so that both sides of the argument are completely happy:

Just release a new blessing that has +30 attack AND +30 defense.

It keeps the benefit for PVE (even more now, obviously) while it simultaneously restores balance to PVP. If everyone has the same defensive increase as their offensive increase, it's as if the blessings don't even exist in PVP.

Meanwhile, PWI still has the ability to make everybody spam Facebook for these packs and do their marketing for them, since there's still the risk of being caught in PVP completely without it.

While this wouldn't stop the people from complaining about having to use Facebook to get an utterly gamebreaking item, it would completely negate ALL complaints about balance issues, which make up the bulk of the problem.

There is literally no reason why this should not happen.

Makes perfect sense and very good suggestion.

Nearly everyone will have a mailbox full of these and will leave them unopened until needed, so it wont really make much difference when it's removed either.
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    GET RID OF THE FRIGGIN JONES' BLESSING. ijs

Yep, lets get back to the qq'ing of not being able to kill a charmed barb. (trade one qq for another)
    crunchycat wrote: »
    Everyone should take PWI off their facebook pages until PWE fixes Territory Wars and Twilight Temple.

Glad I could be the bearer of good news! They did fix them about 2 weeks ago. -Enjoy!
  • Glis - Lost City
    Glis - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i've got this problem:

29w8vuc423142.jpg

removed it from the applications and stuff, is this a known error or do i really just have to wait?

e: FIXED, NVM
  • Kisestu - Archosaur
    Kisestu - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This might be the most ridiculous thing PWI ever came out with. I really hope its not permanent.

i mean this in the nicest of ways but unlike you some ppl actualy like this promotion i think that its very helpful to the new players

all i have to say is keep your negative comments to yourself or tell them to someone who actually gives a $hyt
  • Meeeeowwwwww - Raging Tide
    Meeeeowwwwww - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Any idea why it hardcore lags my whole computer when I click to get my jones blessing? I cant do anything at all on my computer for like 20seconds D:

But I still get my blessing b:victory
    Magic Banana!!!
    Over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Meeeowwwwwww Kittens<3You
    WTFBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
  • DPenetration - Lost City_1354790747
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i mean this in the nicest of ways but unlike you some ppl actualy like this promotion i think that its very helpful to the new players

all i have to say is keep your negative comments to yourself or tell them to someone who actually gives a $hyt

I mean this in the nicest possible way, but if you are a new player it's possible you have no frikken idea how the game works or why LOTS of people are p1ssed off about these blessings!

Perhaps terms like "game mechanics" and "balance" are not big in your vocabulary, but some of people ARE aware of them and have been playing this game for a very long time... so they just MIGHT know a little more about the issue than you do!

As for keeping negative comments to yourself... you're in a forum sweetheart... look around yourself... 90% of the comments here are negative...

And finally, I give a ****... she was talking to me! So perhaps your the one who needs to s.t.f.u... noob. b:laugh
  • Annika_ - Harshlands
    Annika_ - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    *dies laughing*

30% attac power ain't too bad. At the price of all of my friends finding out I play PWI....b:chuckleb:chuckle

QFT lol
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Please get rid of Jones Blessings?

It has reduced PvP to NOT who knows how to use their skills better BUT to who gets lucky enough to stun first because after that the stunned player is dead if they weren't one-shot in the first place. (I am assuming similarly lvled players).

Cheers!
  • Martincho - Heavens Tear
    Martincho - Heavens Tear Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i have a problem :S, i got the ticket but it doesn't exchange for the jones blessing, i've waited for a couple of min, close the game and still have the ticket when i log in again... anyone knows why i don't get jones blessing?

Edit: Fixed, full of quests LOL
  • DRAWBLOOD - Archosaur
    DRAWBLOOD - Archosaur Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Wonderful good thing here ,some ppl are so silly dont u think.
  • /ssassinX - Dreamweaver4
    /ssassinX - Dreamweaver4 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i cb:dirty
  • masterdx25
    masterdx25 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i have a problem, when i try to get the blessing, it lets me choose my server (the only server i have characters on) but the character selection is blank, no characters to choose from.
  • tsunadecimo
    tsunadecimo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I'm having the same problem
This discussion has been closed.