How do venomancers make money?

2»

Comments

• Cookie_Doe - Heavens Tear
    Cookie_Doe - Heavens Tear Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    tweakz wrote: »
    BMs and Sins aren't the only ones that can use -int gear or deicide claws (so far).

Any class can make unlimited money regardless of level. I could do as good money wise without a Herc.

About how much coin per hour does this bring? (factor in the deaths, time and money wasted vending, the fail tames, etc)

You can wear the same -int gear they do, and there are 0ch pots.

Same for Wizards, and Clerics (mage classes).

Or just skip TT because people still think it's a cash cow even though it's over farmed. Nirvana is becoming the new TT.

**** b:shocked i spent 20k+ on repairs one time...im not rich! 20k is alot
  • Yirana - Heavens Tear
    Yirana - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I also don't get why some people still believe venos are rich. I got a Herc at level 50 just because I did a month of farming, nothing else, with my cleric that I don't use anymore, and that was when the materials used to be worth something. Doing TT runs lost its purpose too, as with the 2x events all the item prices dropped a lot. I just did TT 2-2 today and got enough drops to make 200k, but I have to take off 80k that went for subs. So there you have it, venos don't make much more than other classes. Only way I used to get some money to buy armor was aoe grinding, but that's pointless now too because DQ item prices were lowered but the drop rate remained the same. Yesterday I was in a bh squad and a barb told me he made 3 mil one day by doing TT and grinding. I make about 50k a day if I have enough time after bh. I've heard that people use gold trading to get money but I did the math and discovered that selling/buying isn't worth it as you still lose some coins during the process. So I honestly see no way to make money in this game anymore. I'd appreciate it if anyone could explain to me how is it possible for them to make 3 mil a day >.<

Well making millions a day greatly depends on luck. But first of all you need a fac which is capable of doing wbs and TTs. There was a weekend, where a 6 member squad (including me) made 10 mill with killing 3 wb-s and doing a TT3-3, where an illusion stone dropped. So imo its not only effort but luck too which grants you the mass amount of money...

Another thought: i was told that during 2x rate, the lvl 100 archer in our fac made 6 mil in a day... thats like getting a herc in less than 2 weeks
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Well making millions a day greatly depends on luck.

During double drops I could make a mil or better an hour with no luck involved. It becomes like work eventually though.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary Posts: 914 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    tweakz wrote: »
    During double drops I could make a mil or better an hour with no luck involved. It becomes like work eventually though.

b:bored What did you grind on? Ive never known mobs to be this generous
    >.<