Anyone else not like charms(rant)

2»

Comments

• hopaqo
    hopaqo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    So are ppl just going to keep using Charms and complain or actually do something about it. Most importantly what can be done?
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    First off, I skipped page 2 and 3.

I think the HP chrarms are great considering I come from a PvP server. Not having a NIX but enjoying PvP without a charm there would be not purpose for me to even take part. Most of the people I PK with (most of the time I am on the losing end) are 90+ and there has been times where because of the charm I am able to actually PK them. Usually when that happens there is a CRIT in there and they of course have no charm.

But as you can see without the charm anyone my level can't enjoy PvP considering the regualr PK battles are 9x and UP.

So in the end, who gives a rats **** if people use a charm. Its their choice and for the people QQing about Barbs at endgame they two can be taken out, just not as easy as some other character types.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Admante - Dreamweaver
    Admante - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Battles will end waaaay too quickly if there were no charms.
  • hopaqo
    hopaqo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    First off, I skipped page 2 and 3.

I think the HP chrarms are great considering I come from a PvP server. Not having a NIX but enjoying PvP without a charm there would be not purpose for me to even take part. Most of the people I PK with (most of the time I am on the losing end) are 90+ and there has been times where because of the charm I am able to actually PK them. Usually when that happens there is a CRIT in there and they of course have no charm.

But as you can see without the charm anyone my level can't enjoy PvP considering the regualr PK battles are 9x and UP.

So in the end, who gives a rats **** if people use a charm. Its their choice and for the people QQing about Barbs at endgame they two can be taken out, just not as easy as some other character types.

The problem is NOT using the charms but that 80% of it is wasted. If we spend money then it should be us who set at what % it should tick, we should be able to equip or unequip. Simply because we can't unequip 80% is burned for nothing. Mana charms are complete waste.

That said tbh if you need charms to survive and pk and see no fun in it. What if there were no charms?