Worst BH experiences?

2»

Comments

• LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I only have a bad BH, when I get a squad with sin's who think they can do anything. I then spark, cleric isn't paying any attention and only healing sin because, sin is cleric's friend, and I end up charm + pot + sutra tanking the damn boss.

Example:

Lvl 77 Sin
    Lvl 73 BM <--- Me
    Lvl 81 Cleric <---My friend (thank god i brought her along in this BH)
    Lvl 74 Cleric <---Sin's friend
    Lvl 70 BM <---random

We decided to go ahead and do the chain even though we weren't full squad. (I was tired of shouting)

We all end up with quianji (sorry if spelled wrong) chain. We get to the boss, after sin killing all the mobs (i didn't even care about doing much here, i was waiting to use sparks for boss). Sin goes "I can tank, so keep heals on me."
    Now....I understand Sin's can have some outragous DD some times. But I was using Dark Flash with 2 sockets, that had 1 flawless and 1 beautiful garnet in it, and it was +4. You think they would realize who would end up getting arggo.....nope.

So, sin goes in to tank. I wait a little, letting him get some arggo on the quianji. After sin does around 100k DD, i jump in, spark +.....and I get arggo w/o and even noticing.
    I yell in squad chat "HEAL!!!! PLEASE!!!!" and my cleric friend noticed it at last second and just saved my ****, charm ticked and i said "Ok, please focus a little healing on me...." well.....that didn't even happen.
    So moment i got another 2 spark, i said "ok, this is gonna be bloody." I spark +'d once more, and you got to know i have only 9% crit, I'm hitting between 8 and 15k, w/o any -interval gear.
    This sin is still thinking he can do everything. So, after boss gets dead, we resquad to get next step (glutt if i remember right). So we go over and kill the next boss. Again i did charm and pot tanking....with almost no heal.
    Get to final boss (it was drake i believe), i tell them all "Ok. I'm gonna need heals. I'll be AoE this whole hall til boss, and they explode."
    I run in using cloud sprint, i switch to axes (Calamity's with 2 flawless garnet in them, not +'d yet), I have 2 sparks so i spark +, and do between 4 and 12k dmg on mob. Right as i kill first mob, i end up setting off the chain of deaths all around me, which ends with me dead because i had no heals from beginning.....

I ask "So.....why i recieve no heals?" i get no reply but "I only heal friends" (said by sin cleric).

I almost cursed the cleric out at that moment, but took a deep breathe and just said "Then, can i have a rez please?", she rezed me, so i was ok.
    Everything goes fine after that till we get to drake. I lure Drake to us, I yell "heal on me please!" and sin cleric begins to heal sin. I've got my charm ticking already because he hit me with a fire DoT spell. I was like "**** it." stopped in my tracks, spark +'d again, and tanked him on full charm + pot + sutra + spark.

The funny thing of this whole BH, i had lead. Right as boss had 50k HP left, I said in squad chat "Bye, Bye, space consuming idiots." and kicked the sin and sin's cleric. AND! They didn't even notice. So they continued to DD on boss and they ended up w/o kill count b:chuckle
  • Tainte - Lost City
    Tainte - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    ... Too many to list from oracle babies, but I could try.

Well, at BH39, there was a squad of two barbs, me, a sin, and psychic and a veno. Partway through, veno has to go. We think, oh, its fine. Should manage, although it might take a while longer.

Barbs have no clue about healing aggro. BOTH barbs. I try to explain, one seems to get it. Other doesn't. I guess I was wrong about the first one understanding, despite my continuous, "Guys, remember to hit all the mobs or aoe them. If you don't, when I heal you, I'll take aggro." The sin keeps bragging, "let me tank, i can tank better than them." I almost laugh in his face with his horrible hp and resists, but i don't. We live to Calcid, miraculously. The two barbs and the sin run towards the exploding mobs and the chickens, screaming "HEAL ME!". A bunch haven't been hit yet, so i plead, so gently, in squad chat, "HIT THE DAMN MOBS." The psychic, for some reason, complies and aoes them all. The barbs and the sin drop dead, and I spam IH on the psychic. Uber pro guy, i guess, and we did it~ I ressed them, trying yet again to explain about healing aggro. Sin says, "This cleric cracks me up."

Not sure if that was a good thing or bad thing, i didn't reply. Later, i learned it was bad. Trying to save the squad was bad. I'll remember that next time, in the form of a wield thunder + cyclone combination... LC style? <:

So then, partway to Trioc, one barb seems to get it. The sin says "no no, let me tank. don't heal, i have a charm." I go with it, somewhat b:surrender oh no, but we try anyways- there might be a miracle. Without waiting for me to lure with my zeal, he runs up to all the mobs and Trioc, drops dead, and screams "WHY DIDN'T YOU HEAL ME?"

Uhhhh....
  • LeLelle - Sanctuary
    LeLelle - Sanctuary Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I can recall a BH39 hearing those three famous words from kitty: "whats an aggro?"

I think the most memorable was a BH29 with 4 clerics, barb and veno. The whole run resembled a Keysone Kops movie. We had a full cleric wipe, much to the amusment of the other two squad memebers.

I often wondered if we had a saboteur in the group.
  • KissAndKill - Dreamweaver
    KissAndKill - Dreamweaver Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    ...when I decided I would take on a whole horde of mobs.

I ran away like a chicken with its head cut off.
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear
    Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    My worst bh experiences are when the squad fails to communicate, and it happens a lot. One I remember quite well, it was bh59. We had a full squad and we were all +70. So when we were at the boss, Qianji I think, I asked can we start, because we'd been sitting there for 5 mins silently. Then the barb said that we have to wait for the assassin, who was his friend. She wasn't even in the cave yet, but we waited. When she got in, I said that we can start, she will get there by the time the boss dies, so we started killing. Suddenly, the assassin died on the way to us. Apparently she got lost and was attacked by mobs. Now I had 2 questions: how come she was +70 and didn't know the way? She had done bh's before I'm sure. And why the heck didn't she go into stealth mode? Oh and one more, why couldn't she have said "please wait for me, I don't know the way to the boss" before we attacked? So anyway, I told in squad chat that I'll take over the tanking while cleric goes to res her. Barb started running away and I followed. But instead of letting me get the boss, he got aggro, ran a bit, and when the boss followed, he got aggro again. So I asked him to stop and let me tank, I had no idea what he was doing as he didn't explain. Finally the cleric said that we're taking the boss to the dead assassin. And it took us quite a while, because of course we got attacked by other mobs in the way. It would've been a lot easier if the barb had just let me tank for a while, but no, he had to do it his way. So finally we were at the assassin and cleric resurrected her, then barb died and I had to tank for a while. But the barb took aggro back quickly, and that's when I noticed that someone was missing. It was the archer, and I asked him if he was afk. He said he was there (for some odd reason he hadn't followed us even tho it was quite obvious we weren't going back) and I told him to come to us as we were killing the boss there. I told the others to wait, but noone cared and kept killing it, so the archer didn't get the kill. We all teleported out and then he said can we kill it again, and I quickly responded no sorry, as I was in a hurry and it really had been his own fault for not following, also the barb who couldn't wait. He said it's ok and left, just before the barb said "of course we can kill it again!". When he noticed the archer was gone already, he started yelling at me and said "YOU ARE NOT SAYING WHAT WE KILL AND WHEN WE KILL IT, I DECIDE WHAT WE DO!", "WHEN YOU'RE IN MY SQUAD YOU DO AS I SAY, GOT IT!!??" and a lot of other stuff I don't remember exactly, anyway, he was blaming me for all the evil in the world. I would have told him to f*** off with his huge ego, but I really needed to do the last bh to level up, so I said nothing, but I swore to myself I'd never do any bhs with him again. If I'd been the cleric, I'd let him die at the boss and not res him, seriously.

Another situation was just some time ago at bh69, we were in the cave and I'd been waiting for a really long time for everyone to get there. So the person who was buying the wines (not the leader) asked if 40k share was ok, and I said yea, along with others. So when he finally after 30 mins got there, we just stood there and noone said anything. I expected him to trade me for the share money, but he didn't do anything so I waited. Finally when I was trading him, squad leader kicked me from the squad. I asked what was that for, but noone said anything. I told the I'd give them the money, what's the problem? Squad leader said "SQUAD IS FULL, YOU'RE BULLSH***ING!" I was astonished, as I'd been just a second away from giving the other guy 40k, so they had kicked me and taken their friend in. I'm sure the issue wasn't me paying for the wines, as I said I was going to pay, but they were trying to get the money from me, then kick me and invite a friend instead. Really lame if you ask me, besides I wasted 45 mins and didn't have time for actual bh -.- But I remember the leaders name, I know what I'll do the next time I meet him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Damewort - Sanctuary
    Damewort - Sanctuary Posts: 573 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Warning: WALL OF TEXT

I guess my worst bh was on wizzy at bh51...

I joined a random squad, which seemed pretty good as we had 2 barbs, cleric and nice DDs.
    Mess started when one barb needed Fushma and other needed Rankar, while rest needed Wyvern as first boss. It kinda got decided that we will kill wyvern first, but as soon as we reached Fushma area, boss was passing by and of course one of barbs jumped on it and cleric had no other choice than to start to heal. After Fushma died, barb left squad to "report" and never came back. Moment later one of DDs left too without explenation and didnt respond to pms.
    At this moment someone got another random DD for us to help. We killed Rankar too as the other barb kept insisiting that we will need to reset the cave again so we can kill this boss too. And guess what? This barb left too after he got kill... Cleric was raging as he had died 3-4 times already. I managed to get a BM friend to come to help us and she came with her barb friend. She needed only Fushma, but she wanted to help us.

Some how killed wyvern (with squad wipe of course and dead cleric on top of that). Everyone left squad to report and reset the cave. After the resquading we had lost another person from starter squad.
    We got another random person to join squad to fill spot. Reached Rankar, squad wipe again, raging cleric who said he had lost more than he will gain from the run already, angry bm who started to hate the bossy cleric already. BM and her barb friend helped to kill us the Rankar and then left the squad, saying to me how she can't handle the cleric.

At this moment some guildies felt sorry for me and a lvl90 veno with herc came to help us. And happened that some other guldies needed some boss there, so they joined too. Around this time only me and cleric was left from starter squad. We killed Fushma without problems, but some of guildies needed wyvern so we decided to go kill him too. Just cleric announced that 4hr bh run is way too long for him and he left us.
    At wyvern lvl90 Veno managed to die somehow, which resulted into party wipe.

In result... I spent around 4hrs in there, changed 9 squad mates or so and was the only one left from the starter squad, cleric died A LOT, twice as much as the rest. Though.. Got him as friend as seems "misfortune" makes ppl closer. My worst BH ever!

As for veno, I never got too horrible BHs, though there were few amusing ones. My favorite one was about tank-wanna-be Archer in bh79 ("Linus > Stygean Quartermaster > Brigand Transient" chain).

It was partly random squad where I knew only one person (cleric). Everyone where at 90s (2 clerics), except the barb, who was in mid 80s and seems needed only Brig. But he said he would stay and help with all bosses.

In the first moment Archer announced that he is higher level and he will tank the bosses, if only cleric heals him and veno sparks him all the time. Other said that we have a barb and herc-veno and so he doesnt have to tank, but archer kept insisting so at the end we let him do as he wants.
    When we reached Hooli, barb went for him, I sent my herc too and "I TANK!!!" shout came from Archer as he rushed in. He sparked and attacked, I sent him some sparks and he barely somehow tanked it.
    At Linus a party started...
    He caught boss, started to tank, kept triple sparking and then I noticed that hp doesnt move anymore.... My friend cleric who was on DD duties had stolen aggro from triple sparking archer... "STOP ATTACKING! I TANK!" cleric stopped to attack, waiting for archer to get aggro back. In mean time other cleric was healing my friend... so moment after archer got aggro back, he died... Archer started to complain how others doesnt watch their damage, how veno didnt spark him enough (he was getting a spark whenever I could send it to him). He got revived and in mean time barb finished tanking the boss.

At Stygean similar thing happened. He wanted to tank it, but even cleric couldnt save him from getting two-shot. Around this time barb had enough and he started to tank the boss. And Styg got finished without problems (not counting how Archer insisted that he will tank!)
    Of course at Brig, the same thing started ("I will tank!"), but barb didn't listen to him and amazingly holded aggro from almost 10lvl higher archer who kept triple sparking. I seriously was impressed by barb's aggro holding skills.
    After the run, I ended up pming barb and praising him. Thought he didn't think it was anything special... Oh, well... I will remember him...
    Needless to say me and friend was laughing about archer for whole run...
  • Risingson - Lost City
    Risingson - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Back when I was playing, I did a BH that I now consider to be both my worse and my funniest BH ever.

It was a full squad, I don't remember well, but I think it was 1 Barb, 2 Wizards, 1 Archer, 1 Cleric and me (1 Psychic). Every squad member was from Archosaur's center, except for the Cleric who was a very good friend of mine I called because we couldn't find a single Cleric ourselves. Anyway. It was BH59, and I had already done the first two BHs of the day, so this one was the last and it was Ofotis. We all travel to the Valley of Disaster, we start clearing mobs, we do the usual dodging of several mobs on the way, and so on. No problem so far.

We finally get to Ofotis. We kill the few mobs that patrol around and start planning on who was gonna lure Ofotis, since we had no Veno. I propose myself. I had NEVER lured Ofotis before and after that BH I never tried it again. So, I start walking down a bit, get in the range of Ofotis, and I attack. Then, at this very moment, Ofotis decides to move back from me, thus going out of my range. I spam my attack button without even thinking and my character naturally starts walking to catch up with Ofotis in order to hit it. Evidently, I fall. I quickly get slaughtered by Ofotis and its (supa annoying) guards.

Every other squad member, especially my Cleric friend, first started to make fun of me real hard, but then they were like "wait, how are we gonna get through this ?". We had somewhat of a tight schedule (some people had to go real soon), so we decided that it would take too long if I let myself be teleported to the closest town, and I didn't really want to lose the xp anyway. We quickly make up a plan : the archer was gonna lure both the guards and Ofotis quite far, thus allowing the Cleric to rez me. The archer starts walking down, prepares to shot, hits one of the guard and successfully lures all of them plus Ofotis. He runs like hell, the Cleric then quickly runs to me and rez me. Everything seems to have gone back in order, but wait, the Archer somehow missclicked and he fell back into Ofotis' hole while he was running, therefore attracting every single guardian back in said hole, and of course Ofotis too. I had just been rezed. The Archer gets slaughtered too, and a few seconds later I die again.

The others are like "wtf..". Now it would definitely take too long to wait for everyone to come back from the closest town. We decided "what the hell, just let the Barb fall into the hole and tank everything while the Cleric juggles between healing him and rezing us". Luckally, my friend was quite skilled and high level, so we felt like we could pull it off. So we try. The Barb wildly jumps on Ofotis, then attacks one of the guardian and tries to take aggro of every mob. He manages to take the aggro on all of them while the Cleric madly heals him. Noticing how well the Barb is doing, he manages to rez both the Archer and me, and then heals the Barb again. We both hit "rez", and the second we do 3 of the 4 guardians start attacking us. The archers falls again, so do I, and they kill one of the two Wizards aswell. This is all going to hell, Ofotis and one guardian are attacking the Barb, and the 3 other guardians are attacking the last Wizard, who quickly dies. Only the Barb and the Cleric are left, my friend has to throw a quick attack on a guardian, and then heal the barb, and then heal himself, and start all over again. He kills a guardian, 2 guardians are focusing the Cleric, Ofotis and the other guardian are still going at it on the Barb. They manage to hold it off, and the Cleric finds the time to rez me. I wait for them to really have the aggro on every mob, I hit rez and I heal myself. I'm back, I start attacking one of the guardian that was attacking the Cleric so he can get to breathe a little. Only the guardian that I attacked had aggroed me, so I hold it just fine and kill it after a few hits.

Everything starts to go smoother, the Cleric rez one of the Wizard, then the second. Everyone had aggroed one guardian, leaving the Barb to only tank Ofotis while the Cleric is handfully healing him plus every other member with great timing. Every guardian is dead, my friends rezes the Archer, and we finally get Ofotis down. That whole mess lasted like 30 minutes, and everyone lost a good bunch of xp, except for the Barb and the Cleric of course.

I guess what I loved more about this endeavor, is that eventhough we all lost a lot of xp and we died like 3 times each, we just kept the will to fight and in the end we laughed pretty hard about what happened and managed to appreciate it, in a weird way. Nobody snapped and decided to tp back when things started going down the crapper, everyone sticked together and nobody was left behind. I think that nowadays, it rarely happens in a BH, especially when you make up a squad with random members. Every member was kind of worshipping my Cleric friend after that, 'cause he did do an amazing job and it was hard to believe that he managed to have such great calm and timing in such a terrible situation.

After that at least I knew that I'd never try to lure Ofotis again, and that luring in general wasn't my specialty.
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • Aya__ - Heavens Tear
    Aya__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Worst BH's -->

When a squad of ALL 100+ fail at Wave 2 Delta b:sweat

Ty Rose... now i dont feel so bad for dieing and getting thrown to 1k at wave 3 stunners on my 1st delta...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Ty Rose... now i dont feel so bad for dieing and getting thrown to 1k at wave 3 stunners on my 1st delta...

Wave 3 stunners </3
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Warning: WALL OF TEXT

I guess my worst bh was on wizzy at bh51...

I joined a random squad, which seemed pretty good as we had 2 barbs, cleric and nice DDs.
    Mess started when one barb needed Fushma and other needed Rankar, while rest needed Wyvern as first boss. It kinda got decided that we will kill wyvern first, but as soon as we reached Fushma area, boss was passing by and of course one of barbs jumped on it and cleric had no other choice than to start to heal. After Fushma died, barb left squad to "report" and never came back. Moment later one of DDs left too without explenation and didnt respond to pms.
    At this moment someone got another random DD for us to help. We killed Rankar too as the other barb kept insisiting that we will need to reset the cave again so we can kill this boss too. And guess what? This barb left too after he got kill... Cleric was raging as he had died 3-4 times already. I managed to get a BM friend to come to help us and she came with her barb friend. She needed only Fushma, but she wanted to help us.

Some how killed wyvern (with squad wipe of course and dead cleric on top of that). Everyone left squad to report and reset the cave. After the resquading we had lost another person from starter squad.
    We got another random person to join squad to fill spot. Reached Rankar, squad wipe again, raging cleric who said he had lost more than he will gain from the run already, angry bm who started to hate the bossy cleric already. BM and her barb friend helped to kill us the Rankar and then left the squad, saying to me how she can't handle the cleric.

At this moment some guildies felt sorry for me and a lvl90 veno with herc came to help us. And happened that some other guldies needed some boss there, so they joined too. Around this time only me and cleric was left from starter squad. We killed Fushma without problems, but some of guildies needed wyvern so we decided to go kill him too. Just cleric announced that 4hr bh run is way too long for him and he left us.
    At wyvern lvl90 Veno managed to die somehow, which resulted into party wipe.

In result... I spent around 4hrs in there, changed 9 squad mates or so and was the only one left from the starter squad, cleric died A LOT, twice as much as the rest. Though.. Got him as friend as seems "misfortune" makes ppl closer. My worst BH ever!

As for veno, I never got too horrible BHs, though there were few amusing ones. My favorite one was about tank-wanna-be Archer in bh79 ("Linus > Stygean Quartermaster > Brigand Transient" chain).

It was partly random squad where I knew only one person (cleric). Everyone where at 90s (2 clerics), except the barb, who was in mid 80s and seems needed only Brig. But he said he would stay and help with all bosses.

In the first moment Archer announced that he is higher level and he will tank the bosses, if only cleric heals him and veno sparks him all the time. Other said that we have a barb and herc-veno and so he doesnt have to tank, but archer kept insisting so at the end we let him do as he wants.
    When we reached Hooli, barb went for him, I sent my herc too and "I TANK!!!" shout came from Archer as he rushed in. He sparked and attacked, I sent him some sparks and he barely somehow tanked it.
    At Linus a party started...
    He caught boss, started to tank, kept triple sparking and then I noticed that hp doesnt move anymore.... My friend cleric who was on DD duties had stolen aggro from triple sparking archer... "STOP ATTACKING! I TANK!" cleric stopped to attack, waiting for archer to get aggro back. In mean time other cleric was healing my friend... so moment after archer got aggro back, he died... Archer started to complain how others doesnt watch their damage, how veno didnt spark him enough (he was getting a spark whenever I could send it to him). He got revived and in mean time barb finished tanking the boss.

At Stygean similar thing happened. He wanted to tank it, but even cleric couldnt save him from getting two-shot. Around this time barb had enough and he started to tank the boss. And Styg got finished without problems (not counting how Archer insisted that he will tank!)
    Of course at Brig, the same thing started ("I will tank!"), but barb didn't listen to him and amazingly holded aggro from almost 10lvl higher archer who kept triple sparking. I seriously was impressed by barb's aggro holding skills.
    After the run, I ended up pming barb and praising him. Thought he didn't think it was anything special... Oh, well... I will remember him...
    Needless to say me and friend was laughing about archer for whole run...

ROFL dame.... so this is what you do during our TTs b:angry spam forums eh?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Damewort - Sanctuary
    Damewort - Sanctuary Posts: 573 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    ROFL dame.... so this is what you do during our TTs b:angry spam forums eh?

lol noooooo.... that's what I do when I can't force myself to finish my essay! I write essays on forums instead ^^
  • Xx_Kaoru_xX - Raging Tide
    Xx_Kaoru_xX - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    probably the bh29 i was helping with the other day >,<

Ummm i got called in during the middle of one... the group was at the boss and there was a squad wipe, and i was asked to come and help, so i agreed to.

So we get to the boss and the cleric asks who is tanking? I said i will.... i was a lvl 60 fist bm....compared to the lvl 46 barb, so i offered to tank... the barb kept insisting to tank though.... even though i had about 3k defence higher than him... So i giggled and said go ahead.

Anyways barb is tanking and asks why im not attacking, i said i use fists and would steal agro easily, and since he wants to tank, i should stay out of it... he said no go ahead, you wont take agro! i hold agro really well! I laughed and started attacking...needless to say in a few seconds i stole agro... not even using skills... barb got mad and told me to stop attacking, so i sat down and watched while he took agro back and the cleric stopped healing cuse he went afk without saying anything....

story ended when they had another squad wipe and i asked if they wanted me to tank this time....b:bye
    -Insert Cool Signature with my character's screenshot here-
  • Majesta - Dreamweaver
    Majesta - Dreamweaver Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    sigh.. I've had one really bad experience..

Someone in faction asked for help in a BH39, cause he couldnt get a squad together. I was bout 95 at the time. So I volunteered to help cause I was in a good mood ^^
    He was a cleric and there was another cleric in squad already, so 2 clerics lvl 6x. So you would think my charm wouldn't tick at all right? think again.
    It was absolutely horrible QQ My charm doesnt tick that fast anyways in a bh39, but it did tick quite some few times.

1st boss: 'dont come near the boss; he has a nasty AoE!' I start attacking - one of the clerics steps in AoE range and BAM - hoooray... letting farren slap me around while other cleric resses then finishing the job.
    Of course the BH needs to be handed in, equals waiting and eternity for them to come back.

Then the road to 2nd boss was murderous: one of the clerics always stepping in exploding range, thus killing herself over and over. Finally gotten to 2nd boss. Going really well I must say and the boss gets killed. At that point the cleric that wasnt in my faction just left, cause she didnt need the last boss. She didn't say ty or anything whatsoever, had to hear it from the other cleric she didnt need the last boss. So I was quite pissed, that for all my effort I dont get a ty. (so yes, i WC-ed bout that b:surrender)

Ah well, reached last boss, killed it and then the cleric from my own faction doesnt even thank me for helping him out! just leaving squad...

b:angryb:angryb:angry
    OMG I was so mad. wasting my time and charm to be help someone out and not even getting a 'thank you very much for your help'.

omg I raised hell in faction chat, he didn't even respond. I whispered him, 'you're very welcome for the help, you ****'. of course no response.
    When I got the meaning of melee mixed up:
    'Maj.. Melee ffs.. means I'm punching you in the face 1 foot away!'
    >.<
  • Admante - Dreamweaver
    Admante - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    My worst experience was in Eden bh, or should I say funniest.

I just refined my heaven shatterer to +10 so I knew to be even more careful with aggro. Every boss, I wait until some life had gone down before attacking. At the last boss, I'm waiting there and barb tells me something along the lines of "Are you going to be useless the whole run?"

Erm, I guess he's never squadded with DD's before? So I demon spark, take aggro from Phlebo and thank Pangu for BB :D

He swore at me a bit and called me a smartass.
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited May 2010

I just refined my heaven shatterer to +10 so I knew to be even more careful with aggro. Every boss, I wait until some life had gone down before attacking. At the last boss, I'm waiting there and barb tells me something along the lines of "Are you going to be useless the whole run?"

Erm, I guess he's never squadded with DD's before? So I demon spark, take aggro from Phlebo and thank Pangu for BB :D

rofl. Sounds like how a Demon BM has to deal with things XD

Then again, i love when tanks go like "Why aren't you DD'ing???? You NEED DD! SO DO NOW@!@!@".....

Then, it's Demon Spark and start hitting.
    New tank is now happening <.<
  • Clandore - Lost City
    Clandore - Lost City Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    My cleric is getting a lot of PMs about ressing other dead clerics in BH parties nowadays, but anyways... One of the more amusing BH runs was in 59 (Drake/Glut/Ofo), and I think the party had two clerics, one sin, and a psy who said he wanted to tank all the bosses. I really had no problem with it since most psys my levels had better elemental resistance than me, but the other cleric says she feels safer with a tank. No one objects and she brings in a 70 barb. I hover over his HP bar: 6000. Okay, great.

The first wipe was midway to Glut, with all the Hexelots who stand together. As the tank with aggro jumps around but not having gotten all the mobs, and the other cleric tries to heal him and gets heal aggro, I step in and BB. All seems to be fine until someone aggros the midgets some way over and there are like 7 mobs shooting at me. Needless to say, this arcane died despite spamming pots and group wiped. Well, at the time I thought this wasn't too bad, and we make it back to Glut. No one else can lure and the psy volunteers. He runs back, not attacking and waiting for the tank to take over, but the tank is jumping around and doing anything but attacking Glut. Meanwhile no one heals psy because of heal aggro, and then the tank finally catches on, but by this time god knows who had already aggroed the adds, which the barb did not manage to get. Heal aggro, dead clerics, GG. The other cleric says she has to go and leaves, the barb says he also has to go and goes back to town. The sin lives (stealth FTW) and I res the psy, and then the barb decides he wants to come back for Glut again. While waiting to attack we see him die three times attempting to re-enter the cave. He finally drops party and the psychic tanks as he had originally proposed, and we are done in no time.

A bit of common sense, please.
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited May 2010

Love it. XD
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • LadyLeila - Lost City
    LadyLeila - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Caution:Wall of Text ahead

Pyro BH:
    I was in a squad with 1 cleric 1 veno with herc as the tank,another archer,a wizzie and a BM.The other archer was ard 73 and red named.Throughout the BH,he continuously stole aggro from the herc,much to the annoyance of the cleric until we were about 50% to Pyro,he said "If my charm ticks 30 times,I'm leaving.which is about 2 more times".I told him off saying why should the cleric watch your **** when you don't watch your attack.he kept quiet till we reached near Pyro.

Near the path to Pyro,he died because he didn't bother to attack what the herc was attacking as the cleric was healing the BM who was tanking some other aggroed mob.I told him to use Assist Attack to help him and he asked what it was.A few of us explained to him and he said,"That's what Tab is for".Well obviously,he was failing to see which was the mob that Herc had aggro on.

We continued our journey and headed off to kill Pyro.Just as the Herc started attacking,the other archer sparked and started attacking madly.He stole aggro from the Herc and died.He blamed the Herc for being a FAIL tank.I told him off saying that the Herc isn't a Barb and can't hold aggro as well.He said that hem knew that and I told him to slow his attacks down.He then proceeded to barrage Pyro and stole aggro again.I had to pull aggro off him befor ehe started crying over his charm.
    When some of the members were coming back from handing in the BH,I told him that he should use the defensive spells and he told me that archers are DD.I replied saying that although we're DDs,we should hold back our attacks.We shoudn't steal aggro and make the cleric tick their charms multiple times or spam pots just to save the few ticks off another person's HP charm.He proceeded to say "Well I'm supposed to be a DD.what's the point of staggering my attacks.Do I like have to stop attack every few times".I told him if we have to after we steal aggro.He quit the squad after 2nd BH.

I remember that... ugh.
  • MilliaEmblem - Sanctuary
    MilliaEmblem - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Let's see... my bad experiences comes from BH59:

#1.
    Barb (lvl74) initially not tanking in tiger form and says that he/she can't tank because of the lag. Blindly charges into mobs with clerics way behind on several occasions and do not use any aggro control skills in tiger form. Needless to say there were casualties among the squishies.

#2.
    Two Archers (lvl 76 & 78) having aggro stealing competition(even declare it on chat) on drake, died right before the drake was killed and did'nt get the kill.

#3.
    People afking inbetween the BHs. One of them even gave the reason that he/she is having dinner.

Of course I should'nt deny that I myself don't add bad experiences for other people:

Casting soul of vengeance on a BM and was reprimanded.

Voted as a tank for drake but died in one hit due to aggroing the drake when it is near me.

Forgets to accept the 2nd BH and have the squad wait for me.
  • Majesta - Dreamweaver
    Majesta - Dreamweaver Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    #2.
    Two Archers (lvl 76 & 78) having aggro stealing competition(even declare it on chat) on drake, died right before the drake was killed and did'nt get the kill.

#3.
    People afking inbetween the BHs. One of them even gave the reason that he/she is having dinner.

lol I do those things too ^^
    Only difference is I don't do it in random squads. Only with faction/good friends.

Aggro competition between another archer and me is just hilarious and even my hubbby thinks it's fun (he's a barb) :P cause he wont take as much dmg, and with aggro ping-pong neither do the others.

Also, RL always comes in first place, if my dinner's ready, I'm having dinner. If it's a random squad, I leave party for someone else. With friends/faction I just put myself on follow ;) But I try not be in a squad for anything when dinner time's near :P

b:bye
    When I got the meaning of melee mixed up:
    'Maj.. Melee ffs.. means I'm punching you in the face 1 foot away!'
    >.<