Does PWI hate European's?

124»

Comments

• Macenza - Archosaur
    Macenza - Archosaur Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Its funny how some american people hate Europe, you forgot you all came from there long time ago?b:laugh Why dont you be nice to people? Or your american mother didnt teach you thatb:chuckleb:chuckle . Anyway this game full of stupid little kids b:bye
    im not 200+ years old lol wut r u talkin bout?

I think you belong in this category:
    What hate you talking about if most of em dont even know geography, history etc....

By the way Mr *godly American*, learn to spell, reading your dribble makes me feel ill, ur also clearly a fail troll.

also yea this topic shud be locked, gone way off track on the point of the thread, ill maby do as some suggested, post a ticket as a suggestion to more event times added to the day to help all players.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I think you belong in this category:

By the way Mr *godly American*, learn to spell, reading your dribble makes me feel ill, ur also clearly a fail troll.

also yea this topic shud be locked, gone way off track on the point of the thread, ill maby do as some suggested, post a ticket as a suggestion to more event times added to the day to help all players.

Actually seeing as how people keep responding to him/her, I'd have to call it a fairly successful trolling job. An annoying and ignorant trolling job, but isn't that what trolls are for?

You might want to hold off on commenting about the spelling of others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Rillien - Heavens Tear
    Rillien - Heavens Tear Posts: 569 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    The funniest part is that this thread isn't even locked yet.
  • hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    The funniest part is that this thread isn't even locked yet.

I'll get right on that.
This discussion has been closed.