Repeatable Tiger Badge Order Quesst

2»

Comments

• Elviron - Dreamweaver
    Elviron - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Firstly, it is not advisable to bring up old threads even if its related since people here get all fussy about it. Just make a new one next time around.

Secondly, what reward did you get?
  • Ubnext - Sanctuary
    Ubnext - Sanctuary Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Firstly, it is not advisable to bring up old threads even if its related since people here get all fussy about it. Just make a new one next time around.

Secondly, what reward did you get?

whats with you people? always acting like you're trying to help but bent out of shape when someone posts a question.

what do we have to do? read through 12 threads of the same ****, post in one just to be told it's too late to post in here. hey fix the forum like you need to fix the game, put a lock on auto, if no posts in 30 days auto close thread.

why open a new thread. close the new one so we can find what we are looking for, because even this forums search is as bad as the peeps who can't shut up and let some one get to a solution.

this is not hate. it is reality.
    I googled this badge **** and this was top of the page. so I clicked on it, read through the whole thing, ready to post a response at the end and I see your ****.
    if it is that important, why don't you wander around and close threads that should be closed instead of going around and spamming useless information like "open new thread"?
    be usefull for change, especially you retired posters.

get back in the game and help a noob!!!!

I took this quest back in 22 got the badges 21 of them, spent 15 levels trying to get it all back and keep my head just above water, even bought prepaid cards, got 30 gold and sparingly tried to make a profit to no avail.
    I am 41 been carrying the quest around for awhile as phase two.

finally felt comfortable with spending another 170,000 to get the badges, turn the quest in. I got the same thing I got the first time at level 22, absolutely nothing! Nada! Zilch! no exp, no spirit, no coin, not even a "thank you sucker".
    I was pissed the first time and pissed even more this time, but I have learned to expect this from PWI.

I think the cube of fate as expensive as it is, makes the game more worth putting up with this BS.

now, if the quested is limited then some developer should show how skilled he is, and make the insignia over the Giver's head go away.

why is the quest available, to us at higher levels if we can't use it.

I said this is more extortive tactics that PWI has proven to practice since day one.

but you old schoolers run around and tell peeps how wrong they are for posting your no better than the game selling badges to people that don't need them.
    and if you're not going to solve the problem then shut up and let those that are trying to help help.
    if you can't close the thread at least be helpful and leave a link saying "this thread has moved".

I mean Damn people!
  • Gryphyyn - Heavens Tear
    Gryphyyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    whats with you people? always acting like you're trying to help but bent out of shape when someone posts a question.

what do we have to do? read through 12 threads of the same ****, post in one just to be told it's too late to post in here. hey fix the forum like you need to fix the game, put a lock on auto, if no posts in 30 days auto close thread.

why open a new thread. close the new one so we can find what we are looking for, because even this forums search is as bad as the peeps who can't shut up and let some one get to a solution.

this is not hate. it is reality.
    I googled this badge **** and this was top of the page. so I clicked on it, read through the whole thing, ready to post a response at the end and I see your ****.
    if it is that important, why don't you wander around and close threads that should be closed instead of going around and spamming useless information like "open new thread"?
    be usefull for change, especially you retired posters.

get back in the game and help a noob!!!!

I took this quest back in 22 got the badges 21 of them, spent 15 levels trying to get it all back and keep my head just above water, even bought prepaid cards, got 30 gold and sparingly tried to make a profit to no avail.
    I am 41 been carrying the quest around for awhile as phase two.

finally felt comfortable with spending another 170,000 to get the badges, turn the quest in. I got the same thing I got the first time at level 22, absolutely nothing! Nada! Zilch! no exp, no spirit, no coin, not even a "thank you sucker".
    I was pissed the first time and pissed even more this time, but I have learned to expect this from PWI.

I think the cube of fate as expensive as it is, makes the game more worth putting up with this BS.

now, if the quested is limited then some developer should show how skilled he is, and make the insignia over the Giver's head go away.

why is the quest available, to us at higher levels if we can't use it.

I said this is more extortive tactics that PWI has proven to practice since day one.

but you old schoolers run around and tell peeps how wrong they are for posting your no better than the game selling badges to people that don't need them.
    and if you're not going to solve the problem then shut up and let those that are trying to help help.
    if you can't close the thread at least be helpful and leave a link saying "this thread has moved".

I mean Damn people!

Hi,

Although this thread maybe a necro, I'll go ahead and answer your concerns regarding this daily quest.

At my level (100+) it costs 1.4 mil to even attempt to do this quest; I havent even attempted it since its been out, because the costs dont weigh the benefits (1.4 mil is ridiculous for a daily quest, and the prize(s) are not worth it). I would advise you the same and avoid the agony and just level and make coins by other means the game provides. b:surrender

Good luck.

Gryphyyn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Karma | ex-GoldDigrz | ex-xWaRx | ex-Reunited | ex-Tao
    Gryphyyn (10x Archer) | Tyyphoon (10x Assassin) | Ryyft (8x Seeker)

Fearless. | karmapwi.com
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
This discussion has been closed.