Repeatable Tiger Badge Order Quesst

EthikaII - Heavens Tear
EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
Tiger Badge Repeatable Quest
Level Requirements: Level 20 - 100
The Tiger Badge quests will test your resourcefulness. On your quest to find the Tiger Badge Order, you'll be asked to find random people and items. How you go about acquiring the items is up to you. After completing each step in the quest line, look in your Quest List to check who you need to visit next as well as any item you may need to bring them.
To Begin:
Talk to the Beast Killer NPC at (545, 653) in Archosaur. He'll start you off on your quest to find the Tiger Badge Order.
Step 1: Grey Tiger Badges
You'll need to bring Grey Tiger Badges to the person stated in your Quest List. Grey Tiger Badges can be bought from any Merchant. The number of Grey Tiger Badges needed will depend on your level.
Step 2: Random Item
You'll need to bring a certain quantity of a random item to someone. Check the Quest List to see who you need to look for. The random item and its quantity will depend on your level.
Step 3: Visitation
Find and speak to whoever the quest tells you to. There are no item requirements for this step.
Step 4: Random Item
Once again, you'll need to bring a quantity of a random item to someone. The random item and its quantity will depend on your level.After completing this step, you will receive an Envelope of Tiger's Might appropriate to your current level. This item will allow you to repeat the quest. Also, if you're level 80+, you will also receive a Cloud Tiger Badge that contains a random item.

So If anyone has done this go even got the step 2... the required number "just for" Grey tiger badges at i guess 70+ (cuase im only 74 on my veno) and she needs 152 grey tiger badges which cost 5k each...152 x 5k= 760k coin and idk what im getting ... 760k coin theres alot else i could do with 760k coin... is this even worth it? this should have been atleast made a grindable quest with mob changing every day.If anyone has tried this yet and finished it id like to know what all im getting for 760k coin..It feels like the over time deal of "GETTING" a hercy without the herc at the end. the quest even says over time.

Q:what am i getting for 760k coin?

Edit: Also as stated im not 80 on veno yet it shows the cloud tiger badge as a reward in find quest
Retired Sage.
Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
Post edited by EthikaII - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Khyva - Heavens Tear
    Khyva - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Ok, made 1 quest today, i'll never done it again.... veno lvl93.

285 grey tiger badges: 1 425 000coins
    + 2 * 20 DQ items (lvl91)........

As a reward...... 140k xp + 1 fabulous training esoterica....

Hope some ppl will be luckier than me.

I know some1 who won a marvelous fruits (5k xp when use it) at lvl90+.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    u're lucky, i got a 5k xp food as reward.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    mmk so the reward so far seems to just be exp + exp related? rofl i think ill take my coin elsewhere bh wq are enough for me lol.
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • axt57
    axt57 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Apparently it also gives you tokens.

Maybe a chance to get something more rare.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shadoownn - Heavens Tear
    Shadoownn - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    so it's not wroth foing t if only gives that much exp. I would beta some thing else.
  • Elviron - Dreamweaver
    Elviron - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Hmm, this seems familiar......

Level 9x DQ = 4 x 20 DQ Items (even if u buy at 10k each its like 800k) + 1 Elite Mob Kill = 140k exp + 30k spirit + Silver/Dragon Order (i.e. 500k+ coins)

Level 9x Tiger Badge Quest = 1.42 mils + 2 x 20 DQ Items = 140k exp + **** random reward

I think looking at the two, i'd rather go for the 9x DQ which would be more profitable any day.
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Hmm, this seems familiar......

Level 9x DQ = 4 x 20 DQ Items (even if u buy at 10k each its like 800k) + 1 Elite Mob Kill = 140k exp + 30k spirit + Silver/Dragon Order (i.e. 500k+ coins)

Level 9x Tiger Badge Quest = 1.42 mils + 2 x 20 DQ Items = 140k exp + **** random reward

I think looking at the two, i'd rather go for the 9x DQ which would be more profitable any day.

At least the 9X DQ looks like it'll give you some of your cash back.....

The Tiger Badge.....bleh. I think they put it in for the lvl 2X-4X people so they can lvl faster =.=
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    He had no quest for me :( I guess my level is too high.. ohh well doesnt sound like I'm missing much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    He had no quest for me :( I guess my level is too high.. ohh well doesnt sound like I'm missing much.

100+ don't get this quest.

But I'd honestly have to agree you aren't missing out on much.

It would be more productive to do DQs than to do this new daily. This seems like a cheap way to get the lowbies (2x-4x) up to higher levels while attempting to act as some kind of ridiculous coin sink for everybody 70+.

It's such a shame that (hopefully) nobody is stupid enough to do this quest more than once, should they do it at all. Because it's really beyond blatantly ridiculous with it's rewards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OmegaThree - Heavens Tear
    OmegaThree - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    For level 50 I spent 290k (58 badges) used 16 DQs and got 36k XP and 7.5k SP and no item.
    That same 310k coins could have bought me 30 tokens, making 12 oracle II for 12*15k XP (180,000XP) I certainly won't be doing that again. Nice idea as a coin sink and all but market prices need to be taken into account when setting prices for new quests...
  • Dmgirl - Harshlands
    Dmgirl - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    b:avoid looks like I got the best reward so far, a hyper exp stone
    b:surrender But what's with the "WTB 1 hyper stone for 1.4mill"b:irritated b:beatup
  • Hallepaurion - Dreamweaver
    Hallepaurion - Dreamweaver Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Wow... I'm so glad I read the forums before I went for this!

I picked up the quest... looked at the 1.4Mill coins it would cost to get started and thought 'WOAH, I'd better check that this is worth it!"

So... thank you to those of you who invested the money to give me the wisdom to TRASH THE QUEST!
  • AngelaMarie - Heavens Tear
    AngelaMarie - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Yeah...I saw the 1.4 mil and trashed that ****.
  • Chilo - Heavens Tear
    Chilo - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I did it once to check it out. Got 0,5h Training Esoterica and like 110k exp. Lost of coins and lost of time... No idea what this quest is for.b:surrender
  • Fuzzballs - Heavens Tear
    Fuzzballs - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    This quest is a total waste of time and space, you can get way more better xp and spirit on one FF run without hyper stones. OR even just from a few of justice orders, you'll even gain money in the process.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    This quest seem to be the best coin sink in game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • venusaphrodite
    venusaphrodite Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    This like most other quests and harvesting are designed to deplete your coin and/or take so long you get frustrated because u can't get there fast enough and spend money at the botique for faster rides. The fashion is ok in this game but even that seems a little too expensive for most. The game would be much more fun if they just charged a monthly fee and made most things questable. They could still have premium items for sale like Everquest & EQ II, Starwars and other games. The Battle of Immortals pays a salary to play but the interface is sooooo sucky I cant believe people even play. This game is unique and fun but would be much more fun if it wasn't so bent on buying gold and you could actually get things done. b:surrender

Just a noobs take on things.
  • Vasilisk - Harshlands
    Vasilisk - Harshlands Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Ah, don't QQ :) I think it's because this quest designed for Chinese servers with diferent economics. And noone care about adaptation for PWI.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    The high coin price is likely due to the quest being designed for the chinese PW economy with its massive amount of coin farming bots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Cleroctapus - Harshlands
    Cleroctapus - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    as of aug 1st 2010 it will be against the law for anyone under 18 to farm virtual money/gold in any game in CHINA
  • oxjesusxo
    oxjesusxo Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    surely that last post is a joke?
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I guess not, China can get kinda crazy when it comes to people on teh interwaffles...

But it sure is offtopic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cleroctapus - Harshlands
    Cleroctapus - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    its no joke
    read it on http://digg.com/ this morning
  • thanashs
    thanashs Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I am 26lvl and ask for 21, bot i am not going to give my 105.000 of my 140.000 just to take the Q.
  • dexterng
    dexterng Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    damn, i didnt know that this quest has a level limit. took it at lvl 20+ and i finished it at 31. now i cant use it. damn!!!
  • Yindra - Sanctuary
    Yindra - Sanctuary Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    dexterng wrote: »
    damn, i didnt know that this quest has a level limit. took it at lvl 20+ and i finished it at 31. now i cant use it. damn!!!

File a support ticket. Its just going to get ignored, but there's always a small chance that somebody will eventually get his act together and fix that bug.
    Slow progress, game is getting way too grindy :-( Quests I still hope to be able to do some day: FB39, General Feng
  • upcase
    upcase Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    thank you for this topic, i didn't fall on it.
  • CalibraTurbo - Heavens Tear
    CalibraTurbo - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    dexterng wrote: »

Same problem, took it at lvl 69, finished it at lvl 72 and cant use itb:angry...waste of coins and time!!!
  • HowDoIPlay - Lost City
    HowDoIPlay - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    does it give rep?
  • foijeaf
    foijeaf Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I finished the level 20-30 quest at level 31, so i'm not able to right-click on the reward. And I can't discard/drop/sell/trade/anything too. So, what could I do with this?
This discussion has been closed.