• RedHawkShade - Lost City
    RedHawkShade - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    what use is that? also can some one confirm this
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    it's just like frostblade. adds water damage to your normal attacks. it doesnt convert anything.
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Bad logic long. We are comparing classes that have a form of ELEMENTAL dmg added onto regular attacks. What on earth does healing have to do with damage... pick better analogy next time. No, it is not overpowered... bms get a similar skill after all, do they not, with fire dmg instead.

Azzazin

And tell me what barb auto-attacks in pvp with axes in order to make use of that buff .... And our skill is a 2 spark one that need's timed cancel-cast by swapping weaps fast in order to actually make good use of it , so we need 2 sparks to use it even if we save sparks . Ijs >
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Kibinas - Dreamweaver
    Kibinas - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    HEaling Trace is USELESS. IMHO it should be changed in like 50mp/sec and able to attack while wearing.

Edited: Okey, meybe biger consum, or just instant cast, and duration 1 min
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    HEaling Trace is USELESS. IMHO it should be changed in like 50mp/sec and able to attack while wearing.

Edited: Okey, meybe biger consum, or just instant cast, and duration 1 min

it's not useless.... i use it all the time. it's a nice hp regen between fights and in cube 100sec rooms

condensed thorn is useless though
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • tigerfille
    tigerfille Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I think its Weapon damage...

IF your weapon has 400-600 atk

it will give +300 water damage and thats not OP at all. its only 10 sec its useful skill but its not OP..

Btw abm shouldnt complain about OP 79 skills after all i find most useless except bms.

Dragon bane is sick.

Dragon bane+Heavens flame+Bramble rage/True emptiness. Critting with bramble o emtpiness with Amp on is Sick...lol why bother about charms when you can bypass them with one insane damage hit.

or just Dragonbane+demon spark both of these combos have no problem killing a barb...

most fun part is that you whine without even knowing the skills you thought healing tranced would allow ppl to hit while healing when its really just a strong meditation kind of thing.

and you probably thought that water damage would be more like an increase of damage about 50-70% on HA when its 10%.

HEy can anyone check if it has any differene if your sparking? or normal while using the skill
  • Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    Azzazin - Dreamweaver Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Heh tiger. I have done tests to confirm, that triple sparking does not appear to change the dmg that condensed thorn does. And after testing it more, condensed thorn actually appears to add very little dmg... unless the opponent has very low magic def. Basically, use against fire mobs & barbs.

-Azzazin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Setting of the twilight moon; a late evening rendezvous from atop the
    city's lonely heights. With the dawn the city below springs into bustling
    activity, and I don my morning apparel. From on high, I watch the world.
  • salvati0n
    salvati0n Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    it's just like frostblade. adds water damage to your normal attacks. it doesnt convert anything.

Last time I read, Frostblade doesn't really do anything or makes any difference at all? At least nothing anyone has noticed. O_o

Someone go test Condensed on BM while using that then puch and compare the damage punches before using it. If it's not 50% of total damage then it's not as amazing as I thought.
  • Dollci - Harshlands
    Dollci - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    how do i get thhe skills for 79,,,,
  • rebarbora1
    rebarbora1 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    tigerfille wrote: »
    I think its Weapon damage...

IF your weapon has 400-600 atk

it will give +300 water damage and thats not OP at all. its only 10 sec its useful skill but its not OP..

Btw abm shouldnt complain about OP 79 skills after all i find most useless except bms.

Dragon bane is sick.

Dragon bane+Heavens flame+Bramble rage/True emptiness. Critting with bramble o emtpiness with Amp on is Sick...lol why bother about charms when you can bypass them with one insane damage hit.

or just Dragonbane+demon spark both of these combos have no problem killing a barb...

most fun part is that you whine without even knowing the skills you thought healing tranced would allow ppl to hit while healing when its really just a strong meditation kind of thing.

and you probably thought that water damage would be more like an increase of damage about 50-70% on HA when its 10%.

HEy can anyone check if it has any differene if your sparking? or normal while using the skill

No. For wizards are 79 skills VERY, VERY important.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    how do i get thhe skills for 79,,,,

Nice necro >.>

But you get them by trading 20 Apocalypse pages and 10 Medium Inks to a skill forge in 1k streams or OHT forges.

You can get 5 Apoc pages for 18 Perfect Tokens of Luck, and the forges sell medium inks (105k for 1)
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • sharond77
    sharond77 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ok what I wanna know with the Healing Trance how do I manually cancel it????
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sharond77 wrote: »
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

sharond77 replied to a message that was 2 years 11 days 6 hours 47 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    sharond77 wrote: »

You hit esc or click the channeling bar.

Closing this zombified zombie.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.