Notice: Fashion Issue - Fixed

Options
12346»

Comments

• Helbear - Heavens Tear
    Helbear - Heavens Tear Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The one thing I noticed was my clothes being all messy, but Ivy's face was so pretty. Now my clothes are fine, but now Ivy's face is back to the pale face. b:angry

Fix them again plox. It's always been a peeve of mine (and several others).

I was just about to post about this, I liked seeing the TB faces the same colour as their bodies and personally I preferred my Ballet Dress with the bug it looked better. -Sigh-
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Fixed faces for some people, broke fashion for everyone. The simple, logical quick fix is to revert it to keep the mobs from banging down their door(metaphoricly, PWE has no doors). Now is just the wait for them to actually figure out a way to fix tideborn faces for ATI without breaking fashion again. I could care less the fashion was broken, but there were more people here QQing about it that my post was ignored till today. PWE you really supprised me with this one, you almost actually fixed something in your broken game. GG
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bebisito - Dreamweaver
    Bebisito - Dreamweaver Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Thanks for fixing the fashion problem, much appreciated!
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Thanks for fixing the fashion problem, much appreciated!

They did my leopard top is still green.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • SoftStabs - Harshlands
    SoftStabs - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Id much rather have a few glitched fashion if it means my tideborn doesnt look like a clown. I just wouldnt buy that fashion b:victory
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Ironic you had to break fashion to fix the tideborn customize problem.b:chuckle btw leopard top looks better when it was broken. sense you know breaking fashoin could fix the customize prob maybe have dev's find a way to fix it the same way without horribly killing fashion(except leopard topb:victory) this round?
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

i noticced that myself....i had played at 1024x768, but for normal PC work set at 800x600. now the game forces me to have it set at another setting, or it wont open. so i have to go with it. not fun, with my visual problems....

congratulations pwi.. Your small patch to fix the fash bug made it so I can't play pwi anymore.. Not sure why but my computer now will not accept MINIMUM settings to be relatively lag free anymore. Crashing after the slightest amount of lag..

Guess I'll be seeing you in about a year when I get my new computer.

Never thought I'd have to see the day. *starts going through pwi withdrawls
    b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Hmmm.....

So it takes a couple months address the Tideborn face issue

.... and a couple hours to correct fashion.

I call shenanigans>_>""
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Uzuril - Raging Tide
    Uzuril - Raging Tide Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    To be honest, I never had that pale face tideborn problem; o-o; So I dont know what people are talking about really when it comes to that. Ive known people with the bald headed tideborn problem. b:chuckle but that was an easy fix.
    So idk.

Other then that, thanks for the fix on the fash. : D My Pearl Blossom Dress doesnt look like an ugly green and brown all over anymore. Much better. b:pleased
  • Bebisito - Dreamweaver
    Bebisito - Dreamweaver Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    They did my leopard top is still green.
    It fixed all of my problems, and I had many articles of fashion that were messed up.
  • _Neve_ - Heavens Tear
    _Neve_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Id much rather have a few glitched fashion if it means my tideborn doesnt look like a clown. I just wouldnt buy that fashion b:victory

well the problem was that we already DID spend our money on that fashion
    ppl didnt complain cause they didnt want too buy something anymore they actually where planning on buying, ppl complained cause the stuff they already bought was suddenly all messed up.

and just cause im so happy about it ill say it again: thanks for fxing it b:victory
  • Hakiii - Heavens Tear
    Hakiii - Heavens Tear Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Not everyone has the tideborn problem, I know I don't and I saw a few others say so.

But thankyou very much for fixing this quickly. b:thanks
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    Options
    It fixed all of my problems, and I had many articles of fashion that were messed up.
    That is the only one that still not fixed as it doesn't look to leopard like.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    you downloaded the new 5 sec patch right? lol

IDK what you're talking about i just looked at the leopard top 2 secs ago when i read this. It's back to normal as well.
  • KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    KiAngelo - Sanctuary Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Fixed faces for some people, broke fashion for everyone. The simple, logical quick fix is to revert it to keep the mobs from banging down their door(metaphoricly, PWE has no doors). Now is just the wait for them to actually figure out a way to fix tideborn faces for ATI without breaking fashion again. I could care less the fashion was broken, but there were more people here QQing about it that my post was ignored till today. PWE you really supprised me with this one, you almost actually fixed something in your broken game. GG

Oh shut up....
  • Ltchy - Heavens Tear
    Ltchy - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

i noticced that myself....i had played at 1024x768, but for normal PC work set at 800x600. now the game forces me to have it set at another setting, or it wont open. so i have to go with it. not fun, with my visual problems....

Really? what setting did you have to change it to?
  • Argyle - Dreamweaver
    Argyle - Dreamweaver Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Kantorek wrote: »
    Hello all,
    I know some of you have reported issues with their fashion after this new patch. If you could post which fashions you are getting this issue with, it will help us in resolving it. Screen shots always helps too.
    QUOTE]

warlord, charming, dress suit, several other can post screenies later.

seems like a revert would be best, but did like the change to the male shining feather sets, but would prefer to have the others back to normal.
  • OneHottShot - Heavens Tear
    OneHottShot - Heavens Tear Posts: 704 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Hmmm.....

So it takes a couple months address the Tideborn face issue

.... and a couple hours to correct fashion.

I call shenanigans>_>""

You hit the nail right on the head here. They have just proven to us that they CAN fix things immediately if IF the need arises. Now we know in other instances they just choose NOT to.
  • Hakiii - Heavens Tear
    Hakiii - Heavens Tear Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You hit the nail right on the head here. They have just proven to us that they CAN fix things immediately if IF the need arises. Now we know in other instances they just choose NOT to.

In the name of...MONEY.!

b:avoid
  • Embustero - Harshlands
    Embustero - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Great I am glad all the Fashion got fixed. Man I was worried, I got to look good. Now how about you take a stab at Nirvana?
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    Options
    you downloaded the new 5 sec patch right? lol

IDK what you're talking about i just looked at the leopard top 2 secs ago when i read this. It's back to normal as well.
    Yes.I let the updater run the patch and my leopard top is still effected.
  • neyetiryi
    neyetiryi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ppl can somebody tell me how to instll tis patch? really i was trrying to install it, it's not working.....it sais: "eror: the patch version ubdate was lower than current version of client".....(((((
  • Majesta - Dreamweaver
    Majesta - Dreamweaver Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    bit of a necro, but I'll answer you.
    You dont need to install this patch. All the problems were fixed in later patches of this game. As long as your client is up-to-date at this point you should have no problem whatsoever :)
    When I got the meaning of melee mixed up:
    'Maj.. Melee ffs.. means I'm punching you in the face 1 foot away!'
    >.<
This discussion has been closed.