Notice: Fashion Issue - Fixed

Options

Comments

• Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ... this has nothing to do with people Vid cards, EVERYONE is seeing the same ****....... If it was certain Vid cards then ENTIRE SERVER wouldn't be seeing the problem. Something got screwed up in the coding by the devs yet again. But for stupidity's sake here's my card.. GeForce 7600 GS.

I'd also like to know why they keep resetting the UI and the combos back to the basics.... Do i need to write my friggin archer's combos down somewhere cause u all can't make a patch without deleting my combos?

Edit: And Kylin i seriously doubt u even thought that post through at all. Of course they'll fix this. No one's going to buy anymore fashion if it's all SCREWED UP.
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Before this clothing alpha glitch, I use to see all tideborns with a purple face no matter their body color. Just now I noticed, I see a tideborns FULL colored face.. were the devs actually trying to fix the tideborn face issue but accidently broke all the alpha with clothing as well?

Food for thought~

Quoting myself because people tend to ALWAYS skip it. Maybe PWE is actually trying to fix their basterd children Tideborn. That's why they want card information.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kylin_bank - Harshlands
    Kylin_bank - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ... this has nothing to do with people Vid cards, EVERYONE is seeing the same ****....... If it was certain Vid cards then ENTIRE SERVER wouldn't be seeing the problem. Something got screwed up in the coding by the devs yet again. But for stupidity's sake here's my card.. GeForce 7600 GS.

I'd also like to know why they keep resetting the UI and the combos back to the basics.... Do i need to write my friggin archer's combos down somewhere cause u all can't make a patch without deleting my combos?

Edit: And Kylin i seriously doubt u even thought that post through at all. Of course they'll fix this. No one's going to buy anymore fashion if it's all SCREWED UP.

trust me you say people arent going to buy fashion but people still will buy fashion and if they dont guess what?

tiger packs r back, plat charm sale, giene sale, sage&demon culti change thingy. not to mention the stuff that isnt on sale but people still buy!
    you have to remember they make money off of more than 1 item.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This was white now it is yellow.

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/8999/20100519164423.jpg

This was a golden brown now it is green.

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3772/20100519164457.jpg

my graphics card again is an nvidea GT9600.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    and do u even realize half the people on each server prolly only play this game BECAUSE they can wear fashion like this? or how it used to look.. lol Or at least that's one major reason. I wonder how much money they'd make when half the population leaves in droves if this isnt' fixed.
  • BlissfuI - Lost City
    BlissfuI - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Before:
    originalab.jpg

After:
    afterupdate.jpg

^^^Looks horrendous...
  • cerridwin
    cerridwin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I love the fashions and have spent more money than I should have on them. I won't buy mall items again if this is not fixed...and I doubt I am the only one who would respond that way.

I did notice that the fashion items that I did not dye seem to be okay, even though they are messed up for others who own the same. I have no idea if this could be related...thought I'd mention it, however.

I request a timely fix, or a refund of the items and the dye I purchased for three characters.
  • propan1ol
    propan1ol Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Notice that Kanto's original post did nothing to blame the playerbase's graphics cards/configurations. He merely asked for graphics card information.

In all likelihood, he and the devs are practicing good science by eliminating confounding variables. What if it really had been certain graphics cards? We wouldn't know until data had been collected. I for one am appreciative of the effort, even though I resent the recent changes as much as the next person...
    Before this clothing alpha glitch, I use to see all tideborns with a purple face no matter their body color. Just now I noticed, I see a tideborns FULL colored face.. were the devs actually trying to fix the tideborn face issue but accidently broke all the alpha with clothing as well?

Food for thought~

I'd like to know this too. Haven't seen non-purple tides around today though.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    To BlissfuI you might want to take separate screen shots of your cleric with more detail and mention the colours.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Hakiii - Heavens Tear
    Hakiii - Heavens Tear Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    These have probably already been listed but, vampire shorts F. Shining feather shoes F. Corsairs dress. And yeah I already saw crystal love mentioned.

I hope this was just a mishap from them trying to fix the fishies faces. But they should of fixed it before releasing it. b:scorn
  • Lolilace - Dreamweaver
    Lolilace - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx104/loli_lace/Perfect%20World%20Int/2010-05-1918-44-24.jpg

Not sure what video card I have...^^" sorry haha. But I have Windows Vista.

Wearing Ballet Top and Shining Feather shoes. Haven't tried on my other fash on my other character so not sure if they have this happening as well.
  • Hakiii - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    Options
    http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx104/loli_lace/Perfect%20World%20Int/2010-05-1918-44-24.jpg

Not sure what video card I have...^^" sorry haha. But I have Windows Vista.

Wearing Ballet Top and Shining Feather shoes. Haven't tried on my other fash on my other character so not sure if they have this happening as well.

If you want to find out what card you have then do this:
    Control Panel>Device Manager>Display adapters. b:thanks
  • Kylin_bank - Harshlands
    Kylin_bank - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    If you want to find out what card you have then do this:
    Control Panel>Device Manager>Display adapters. b:thanks

i have windows XP and i tried to follow this but i dnt have a Device manager >.>can u help me please
  • Sasie - Raging Tide
    Sasie - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Ok, I'm Starting to get mad, The New content that i bought, come to find out that the dress i bought is glitched. Pearl Blossom Dress. b:angry The Orange part in the dress is not turning up dark blue the same as the dress color, but the dress is suppose to be orange, and then you get the ''random'' color with it. I even asked someone if they see all blue at the orange part, they said yes! so it isnt my graphics card if so they would see it orange, And i wouldn't.

Before:Sasielvl562.jpg

AfterSasielvl60GlitchedPic.jpg
  • Hakiii - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i have windows XP and i tried to follow this but i dnt have a Device manager >.>can u help me please
    Oh sorry, that guide was for vista.

For XP:

Right click My Computer> Properties> Hardware> Device Manager. Expand the folder labeled Display Adapters. Your Card should be listed there.
    b:pleased
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    Options
    propan1ol wrote: »

I'd like to know this too. Haven't seen non-purple tides around today though.

Go to create a character and change the characters face to test it on your compter, that is if your computer couldn't render tideborns right before.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

thank you for having taken such illustrative pics! it so clearly shows what the chest and the sash are supposed to look like.

here are pics of what my dress looks like today...so sad. i wasnt crazy about the odd green, but with the touches of gold, red and bronze, it was nice. and to think i bought it just yesterday. if i had known this would happen, i would have saved my money.

2hds387.jpg

1tq0xj.jpg

Ok, I'm Starting to get mad, The New content that i bought, come to find out that the dress i bought is glitched. Pearl Blossom Dress. b:angry The Orange part in the dress is not turning up dark blue the same as the dress color, but the dress is suppose to be orange, and then you get the ''random'' color with it. I even asked someone if they see all blue at the orange part, they said yes! so it isnt my graphics card if so they would see it orange, And i wouldn't.

Before:Sasielvl562.jpg

]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • _Neve_ - Heavens Tear
    _Neve_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    okay, think they should have understood by now what we mean and what is messed up up with our fashion.
    i really hope they fix it soon >.<
    pretty much all of the rl money i ever put in game was spend on fashion and if this **** wont be fixed there just wont be anymore money put into game, and im sure im not the only person that will react like that. sure, we all know they make enough money with the packs etc but some of us will just refuse too spend anymore money on ig stuff - since you may never know if or how it will be messed up.
    make us all happy again and fix it please xD
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    sorry for the double post, but here is an illustration of what has happened to the Feather Sleeves....

6f1tut.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Sasie - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'm just glad i'm not the only one. And seriously, I would love to cell my dress since its messed up, but NO one would take it if it's glitched! And plus I'm not that mean to cell it to them. Freaking waste of my money and i didnt even know it. iT DIDNT GET like this until i put it in my safe. weird huh?
  • Lyritha - Heavens Tear
    Lyritha - Heavens Tear Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Seems like it is everything. You may think certain ones are fine but if you look closer there is a issue.
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I am almost 100% certain that Undyeable clothing is free from this glitch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sasie - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Seems like it is everything. You may think certain ones are fine but if you look closer there is a issue.

yeah ... no game is perfect its understandable, but the things that you pay real money for, should be up to date, and as good as possible.
  • XLeXiEx - Sanctuary
    XLeXiEx - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    the colors on my bms shining feather set and my venos shining feather top have been changed in color
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Issue has been fixed. Please re-launch the client to download a small update. b:bye
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    just done so, yayyyy my vampire pants are normal b:victory
    thanks devsb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Shidaoya - Sanctuary
    Shidaoya - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yeah but you know what else that update did?. It made my Tideborn assassin look like a Drowned hooker again...Nice f*ck up...

All they Did was reverse that one little part of the Update. They screwed up the tideborns AGAIN. Just wow...Some improvement.

yeah i'm pissed/QQing... *Puts up flame sheild and sticks up middle finger*
  • Dax_ - Lost City
    Dax_ - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

Food for thought~

I was having the same thing happen to me.
    after the mini patch to fix the fashion the faces are now diff color then body color.
    QQ b:cry
  • JupiterVixen - Heavens Tear
    JupiterVixen - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    you fixed the fashion and now my skins is messed up again
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    Dashiko - Sanctuary Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    WOW WHAT THE HELL?....

sure fix the fashion but break the Tideborns again???????? Seriously? are they for real?

Pale faces yet again ...Omfg..i could beat them with a book called "common sense" then snap their necks with the hands of "open your god damn eyes and stop molesting money to realize their game is broken"!!!
This discussion has been closed.