NOTICE: 5-18-10 Server Maintenance Complete

1111213141517»

Comments

• Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Yay, stuff.

Was the icon change for the genie skill "Second Wind" intended? Seems not, since in the skill tree for genies, the second wind icon is the usual one...But it really through me off for a moment, lol. As long as it still works, though, I'm happy.

And yay for an event. Sounds fun, but some dates would be lovely~ I guess we're all gonna assume it starts today, but how long does it last? Today only? This week? Longer?
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I think the event is gonna start the moment summer does...but idk for sure.

Probably gonna run through summer.
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Garbage as usual, thanks old faithful!
    edited May 2010
    New daily does = fail.

At least they finally dished out the Demon/Sage skill for T.Born. No more complaining on that end <.<
  • Estuary - Heavens Tear
    Estuary - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    At least they finally dished out the Demon/Sage skill for T.Born. No more complaining on that end <.<

I can complain more if you want... Since all the skills say lvl 92 to learn them but have the 99 culti as a req. We can't learn them yet. How was that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:cryb:cry QQ MOAR QQ b:cryb:cry
  • WebbiDK - Dreamweaver
    WebbiDK - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Show/Hide Players << - no longer functions on any of my chars.

(And) Because I am unable to disable seeing other players, I have huge lag in game. Is anyone else having same issue?
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    For those who have acquired sage/demon skills, could you be so kind as to post the descriptions on the compilation thread, Thanks!!:3

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=730552
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Islamey - Dreamweaver
    Islamey - Dreamweaver Posts: 586 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    How long does the event last?
    The chillum is sometimes referred to as a chalice, based on a quote from the Biblical book of Deuteronomy. Thanks and praises are offered to Jah before smoking the chillum.
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    any chance we could have a major maintenance that doesn't delete skill macros...or some way of saving them locally so you can reload them.

it's such a drag having to set em up again if you have a few alts
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • Cervantia - Sanctuary
    Cervantia - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Thank you PWI for this amazing patch!!

You log in and again your macros are gone, your blacklist had a reset and your option settings are messed up.

You are looking foreward to try out the new daily but it would cost you over 1,4 mil coins for a **** reward besides you don't have any coins in spare anyway as the DQ item sales won't make you rich anymore.

Next you notice all people look stupid because someone messed up every single piece of fashion... oh well at least I wasn't alone.

So how about a Nirvana run? Darn not possible cause the npc wouldn't spawn at some point... no Nirvana run for me today.

Kay maybe some pk? It's not quite dead yet even though assassins are the dominating force on a pve server atm... oh bugger they gave them new skills, made them even stronger but no one thought of removing their tripple sparking in stealth! Guess it's a bad time for pk...

Wait what's that on the postbox? A white tiger mount oh I so wanna collect the stuff needed for it!! What do you mean Mr. Gamemaster by it's not in the game yet? Awww...

Hmhmhm at least we get a great event, okay the time schedule sucks a bit if you live in Europe so for the earlier time set you have to stay up until the Nien finally appear at 1am in the night... to get some minor rewards that could not have been worse in any Jolly Jones pack too.

This patch is garbage all the way...
    Cervantia BM 100 / Calivthel Cleric 101 / Davinella Archer 9x
    Kachengy Seeker 8x / Pianna Wizard 8x

I need neither goons nor powerleveling.
    Addicted to PW since Mai 09.
    Factionless.
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Wel...that's what patches do. They add more bugs in the game.

I used to get pissed off too about this game, now I just laugh when stuff like this happens.

Every update this game goes through gets it one step closer to complete shutdown.
    edited May 2010
    Cervantia forgot the almost HOURLY D/C people are experiencing all over PWI.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Cervantia forgot the almost HOURLY D/C people are experiencing all over PWI.

say whut?
    b:puzzled
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ChaoticEnvy - Heavens Tear
    ChaoticEnvy - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    What have you done with the Bm's WoB icon ??

It looks like a boot scribbled by a 5 year old ..

( note: Dont really care, just thought I would add my 5 pence worth to the QQ )
  • __Nanayo__ - Dreamweaver
    __Nanayo__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    After hearing the horror stories of broken stuffs and predictable boutique shenanigans...I couldn't help but think of this commercial.. b:laugh

Poor GMs...you lot have to put up with more sh*BLEEEEEEEEP* than someone looking after a football stadium of incontinent elderly peoplez. b:shocked
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Boutique stuff, unneeded 2x event, a (near as I can tell) crappy daily, and a new PQ that lagged me out 3 times in 5 minutes . . . pro job on adding more stuff to increase lag in Arch, btw. Obviously not the fault of the GMs, but still, obviously enough the fault of their bosses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    About dc . . hmm that weird i am not dc at all o.o . .
    and they seem to forget to add that they fixed tideborn face color. .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
    edited May 2010
    No no I noticed the TB face color being fixed . . . what 6 months later? That alone is pathetic, add to that there are bugs 3x as old as that being ignored . . .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2010
    EH -_- i think it just fixed recently because it only happen to computer with certain VGA.
    Because for the first time on my computer i see a human color tideborn . . (my friend, last night)
    which mean it just fixed recently . .

The bug makes the computer display every tideborn face color as default color, if you have a tideborn with human color skin then try to play at that computer. You will see your tideborn have default face color, but now it fixed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    We can now change our cultis, get 79/100/Sage/Demon skills for TB, we got a new daily, we got an entire event, we got double EXP, and we got bug fixes. What a fail patch!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
    edited May 2010
    We can now change our cultis, get 79/100/Sage/Demon skills for TB, we got a new daily, we got an entire event, we got double EXP, and we got bug fixes. What a fail patch!
    Nice b:laugh (i guess that was sarcasm)
    except for the new daily one that was a fact the fail one b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2010

So the TB got skills that a better gaming company would have given them months ago; we got a crappy daily, a completely unneeded 2x event, and an event that does little but add coins to an already overfilled economy and cause more lag, and 1 bug fix and an even bigger bug added, along with more important bugs still ignored?

Sounds pro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    It's the thought that counts
    b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
    edited May 2010
    It's the thought that counts
    b:pleased

Not in the professional world it isn't.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RaDeSK - Sanctuary
    RaDeSK - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    It's just me or everybody got version 334? (instead 332) what changed from yesterday to today?
  • Cyrl - Raging Tide
    Cyrl - Raging Tide Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    It's just me or everybody got version 334? (instead 332) what changed from yesterday to today?

Fashion fix at the cost of the TB face fix.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5843465009&dateline=1276709082[/SIGPIC]
    ~Made by the amazing Forsakenx~

"Hogwarts is full of Communists?!"--Lingie
    "No. I'm actually the reincarnation of a God. Retired. Hi."
    "My life is one whole WTF moment."
  • The_BatGirl - Heavens Tear
    The_BatGirl - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Hey Gms.....When you fixing the Magic Buff glitch for clerics b:angry its been 2 FREAKING YEARS!!!!!
    Why On earth would you imporve assassins, they are strong as it is that they can defeat level 70s with their stuns and invisibility....
    You guys are unbelievableb:infuriated