NOTICE: 5-18-10 Server Maintenance Complete

Options
frankieraye
frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
edited May 2010 in General Discussion
Afternoon everyone,

We will be having server maintenance tonight from:

11:00pm PDT until 1:00am PDT

So light a few candles and get a Lionel Richie album on the record player; and we'll see you here on the forums tonight :)
Post edited by frankieraye on

Comments

• kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Patch Notes Version 332
    Released May 18, 2010

New Content updates:

Demon / Sage Conversion
    Overview
    Have you gotten tired of being a Celestial Sage or Celestial Demon? Or maybe you picked the wrong path in life and want to make amends for it? Well, here's your chance. With the new conversion service, you'll be able to convert your Spiritual Cultivation from being a Celestial Sage to a Celestial Demon and vice versa.

Converting:
    Talk to a Conversion Executor at (572, 649) in Archosaur or at (121, 858) in City of a Thousand Streams and change your life today! When you speak with them, you'll be able to accept a quest to create a Celestial Schism. To create this item, you'll need to obtain a Celestial Schism Mold from the PW Boutique. Bring the mold and 200 Mirage Celestones back to the Conversion Executor and they should be able to create the Celestial Schism for you.

Once it's created, speak with the Conversion Executor again and select their Sage/Demon Conversion Service. It's at this point where the conversion takes place. Simply choose Convert and you'll be playing for the other side.

Things to Consider:
    You can convert as many times as you'd like, but you'll have to reacquire Celestial Schism Molds and Mirage Celestones each time. Keep in mind that any Sage/Demon skills that you currently have will revert back to their level 10 non-Sage/non-Demon skills. This means you'll have to relearn your skills. Some skills that were only attainable as Celestial Sages/Demons will be converted to their corresponding skill from the opposing Spiritual Cultivation.

Need help reaching your cultivation? Make sure you check out our guide here: http://pwi.perfectworld.com/guide/spiritual_adept

---

Demon / Sage Tideborn Skills
    The wait is now over! Players of the Tideborn race can finally acquire their Celestial Demon and Sage skills. Both Assassin and Psychics can now have access to 2 new Demon/Sage skills. Even more exciting? Assassins and Psychics are getting 2 completely new skills.

---
    Summer Festival Event
    Last year, players like you were successful in defeating the infamous Nien Beast during the Spring Festival event. Now the Nien Beast is back and planning a brand new assault on Archosaur. Take up arms with your fellow Squad and Faction mates and drive this beast back to whence he came! This is a new Public Quest event that rewards players according to their contribution. The better you perform, the better your rewards! The full Summer Festival Event guide can be found here: http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/44001/summer_festival_event
    ---
    Tiger Badge Repeatable Quest
    Level Requirements: Level 20 - 100

The Tiger Badge quests will test your resourcefulness. On your quest to find the Tiger Badge Order, you'll be asked to find random people and items. How you go about acquiring the items is up to you. After completing each step in the quest line, look in your Quest List to check who you need to visit next as well as any item you may need to bring them.

To Begin:
    Talk to the Beast Killer NPC at (545, 653) in Archosaur. He'll start you off on your quest to find the Tiger Badge Order.

Step 1: Grey Tiger Badges
    You'll need to bring Grey Tiger Badges to the person stated in your Quest List. Grey Tiger Badges can be bought from any Merchant. The number of Grey Tiger Badges needed will depend on your level.

Step 2: Random Item
    You'll need to bring a certain quantity of a random item to someone. Check the Quest List to see who you need to look for. The random item and its quantity will depend on your level.

Step 3: Visitation
    Find and speak to whoever the quest tells you to. There are no item requirements for this step.

Step 4: Random Item
    Once again, you'll need to bring a quantity of a random item to someone. The random item and its quantity will depend on your level.

After completing this step, you will receive an Envelope of Tiger's Might appropriate to your current level. This item will allow you to repeat the quest. Also, if you're level 80+, you will also receive a Cloud Tiger Badge that contains a random item.

---
    Double EXP Event!
    Summer is just around the corner and what better way to celebrate than with a double EXP event? For the last 2 weeks of May, thats exactly what were going to do!
    2x EXP, 2x Spirit, and 2x Items during the dates of May 18, 2010 01:00AM PDT until June 1, 2010 01:00AM PDT. Dont miss out!
    ---
    Additional Changes
    The sell-to-NPC price of Dragon Quest Items lowered by 20%
    Trance Breath: Fixed the incorrect cooldown time in the skill description. The effect of this skill has also been changed.
    Palace of Nirvana: Fixed an issue where mobs were becoming stuck in obstacles during certain Boss fights. Decreased the spawn rate of Boss minions.
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    tonight.jpg

Edit: Yayz! First "commoner" post!!:3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • konariraiden
    konariraiden Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I don't care what anyone says! I had second post legitly! Frankie can attest to it!!

b:infuriated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I present to you the winner of Konari's Signature Contest...SilversMoon from Heaven's Tear!
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Fishsticks must be going crazy with anticipation... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Miss post the first time Frankie ;)

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Fishsticks must be going crazy with anticipation... b:chuckle

you can bet your furry behind I am!!b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Miss post the first time Frankie ;)

I (foolishly) thought I could post here and move it to the admin forum before anyone would realize. I thought wrong.

• Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Let us pray...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I (foolishly) thought I could post here and move it to the admin forum before anyone would realize. I thought wrong.

b:cuteb:chuckle

I try ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    anything good in the boutique today? ;o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options
    anything good in the boutique today? ;o

If there is more fashion, I DEMAND more fashion slots...maybe 300? b:sadb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• konariraiden
    edited May 2010
    Options
    C'mon, c'mon... *rattles dice* ...no Sage/Demon Tideborn skills...! I'm afraid of change, man!

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I present to you the winner of Konari's Signature Contest...SilversMoon from Heaven's Tear!
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options
    C'mon, c'mon... *rattles dice* ...no Sage/Demon Tideborn skills...! I'm afraid of change, man!

b:avoid

IF that was true you would not be mod versus troll....

Wait...nvm -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited May 2010
    Options
    Considering how unreal the demand will be for the fish folks skill books Fuzzy can't wait to start farming em an merchanting em for all me can get. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'm sure "unreal demand" is a gross understatement.

Prepare to make them millions off of pages@,@"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Make them millions indeed.. the sooner those skill books are farmable the better.. especially if the d-orb sale is still in full effect... b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • konariraiden
    edited May 2010
    Options
    IF that was true you would not be mod versus troll....

Wait...nvm -.-

I want Wizards to get buffed. We are awesome yet understated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I don't care what anyone says! I had second post legitly! Frankie can attest to it!!

Nope.... b:victory
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options

I want Wizards to get buffed. We are awesome yet understated.

O_o

Understated?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• konariraiden
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Kantorek wrote: »
    Nope.... b:victory
    b:shedtear

No fair, no fair...! I call Shenanigans!!
    O_o

Understated?

...underrated, underused, underestimated, underwear...it's all the same thing!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• RedsRose - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ...underrated, underused, underestimated, underwear...it's all the same thing!

Underrated underused underestimated underwear?

b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• konariraiden
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Underrated underused underestimated underwear?

b:shocked

b:cute

Captain Underpants.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Oh!

TEASETIME!!! b:victory

Konari you going to be here tonight as well? =P

Just cooking my dinner... will have Chicken tonight! b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options
    b:cute

Captain Underpants.

captain-underpants_logo.jpg
    Oh!

TEASETIME!!! b:victory

Pops Immunity pot = All good ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• konariraiden
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Oh!

TEASETIME!!!

Konari you going to be here tonight as well? =P

Just cooking my dinner... will have Chicken tonight!

Can I help you cook Kant--I mean, the chicken? b:sin And yeah, I should be here tonight.
    captain-underpants_logo.jpg

Pops Immunity pot = All good ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited May 2010
    Options
    Erf.... I hate all this secrecy about our skillz.... for all we we know..

willy.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aryannamage
    edited May 2010
    Options
    *whispers* Konari you think we should tell them what is in the patchy notes tonight?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2010
    Options
    *whispers* Konari you think we should tell them what is in the patchy notes tonight?

... a "patch" perhaps?b:beg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WBTDxXx - Sanctuary
    WBTDxXx - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Cant wait to get lv100 skills b:dirty
  • aryannamage
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I already plucked the Chicken Kon!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]