yashino wrote: »
    the good old rq died.

R.I.P the old RQ, rebirth of the RQQQ.

^ Kind of agree...killed a few and well...b:sad

Let's go with this -->

Option B:

b:cute Let's have a Tea-Party b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    holy **** its sandman!

I miss everyone...b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    ^ Kind of agree...killed a few and well...b:sad

Let's go with this -->

Option B:

b:cute Let's have a Tea-Party b:cute

b:cute a tea party, heaven is always the best place to be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    b:cute a tea party, heaven is always the best place to be.

b:cute

You bring the blanket and tea. I'll bring the snacks b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• yashino
    edited May 2010
    b:cute

You bring the blanket and tea. I'll bring the snacks b:dirty

b:dirty make sure you wear custom clothes(yukata), i'll have the tea ready b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

• RedsRose - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    b:dirty make sure you wear custom clothes(yukata), i'll have the tea ready b:cute

b:cute I have ready to go for you b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• X - Lost City
    X - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    you can take me out of RQ but the RQ still in me~

that's what real RQ would say.

guildname isn't everything.
    the first black man in PWI to have rank 8~ b:cute
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    You guys don't give Column enough credit. He took the remnants of a broken guild and somehow pieced it together and we had a great time fighting GZ. It's true, there's a point where the guild fell apart for a second time, and no one could really pull it back together, but there's a point where you just need to let things go.

Mystic left PWI because the guild had failed him. Personally I saw it as an excuse as he was bored, didn't feel connected with his members and it was an easy scapegoat to get out of leading a guild he didn't want to lead. He failed RageQuit, at that point. And Column took lead and did quite well.

Personally, RageQuit did not have much to offer past 90, in terms of growing as a guild/player. I left for Conqueror. RQ took a huge hit when Tokyo, Platypuss and I left and joined CQ. I was the best mage in that guild. albeit undergeared. Tokyo the best barb, and Platy one of the best EPs (RQ had a lot of good EPs), although RQ still held itself together for quite a while after, it wasn't the same.

As for this new 're-awakening' of an old name, it will NEVER be the same. Mystic could come back, everyone could rejoin the guild, but it would never be the same. Nor would it be if Column lead it again. Frankly I just think it's ridiculous to even use the name. The people in it do not even know RageQuit and sadly are just posers trying to cling on to an image that they can't uphold.

Can't say I miss the guild, it was fun while it lasted but I was never original RageQuit. I try to go to new games such as **** and Aika with them, but I don't identify with any of their members. Plus they leave games within 2 months anyways, so there's really no point. Joining Conqueror was the right choice for me, and I dedicated 8-9 months to that guild, for good reason.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    b:angry Can we all just have a damn tea-party b:angry

b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• yashino
    edited May 2010
    b:angry Can we all just have a damn tea-party b:angry

b:sad

b:chuckle truthfully it was a great time , i wish all the old players who have quitted to come back for just 1 day to tea party =(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    me bring the snacks....
    but me eated it already
    D:
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • combatx
    combatx Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    As for this new 're-awakening' of an old name, it will NEVER be the same. Mystic could come back, everyone could rejoin the guild, but it would never be the same. Nor would it be if Column lead it again. Frankly I just think it's ridiculous to even use the name. The people in it do not even know RageQuit and sadly are just posers trying to cling on to an image that they can't uphold.

I'll tell you what's even more ridiculous than pseudo-rq.

Me visiting these forums in an attempt to reconnect to some sort of nostalgic bliss. I reminisce towards my "bosnian internet" (coined by sinnerz) in S4, all the way to isketch during maintenance. Deadbone kicking half the 90's out because Amour beat him a duel, or grinding at fish and losing mijis left and right. It was all good. I think these boards are a time machine, but they're not. Yup, those days are over but its still hard for me to accept.

I still don't understand what happened throughout those few days. It doesn't rationally piece together to me. Nothing made sense, it was just a cluster**** of ambiguity. Something about 'change' and 'new people' and 'fun' and being 'too factor'... And no matter who tries to explain it, be it straightforward, or with metaphor, or with analogy I just wont understand it. Maybe I was locked into my imagination where everything was blissful, maybe my mind just refuses to see the flaws.

Yet, it all transgressed into claws and scratching and kicking and screaming. What were once tender relationships were severed, and I still don't know why. Thats what hurts the most about it.

It's just one chapter of my life that all the others will struggle to live up to.
    I don't know if anything that I say is standard human nature. or if it matches up perfectly with some pathetic subculture. or that it fits the psychological profile of someone in need of this specific form of something.
  • Coraline - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    combatx wrote: »

Me visiting these forums in an attempt to reconnect to some sort of nostalgic bliss. I reminisce towards my "bosnian internet" (coined by sinnerz) in S4, all the way to isketch during maintenance. Deadbone kicking half the 90's out because Amour beat him a duel, or grinding at fish and losing mijis left and right. It was all good. I think these boards are a time machine, but they're not. Yup, those days are over but its still hard for me to accept.

I still don't understand what happened throughout those few days. It doesn't rationally piece together to me. Nothing made sense, it was just a cluster**** of ambiguity. Something about 'change' and 'new people' and 'fun' and being 'too factor'... And no matter who tries to explain it, be it straightforward, or with metaphor, or with analogy I just wont understand it. Maybe I was locked into my imagination where everything was blissful, maybe my mind just refuses to see the flaws.

Yet, it all transgressed into claws and scratching and kicking and screaming. What were once tender relationships were severed, and I still don't know why. Thats what hurts the most about it.

It's just one chapter of my life that all the others will struggle to live up to.

This is random but I cant talk to you in game T_T but TJ said thanks for being there so I could talk to you when he (tj) was being a do.uche.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    grinding at fish and losing mijis left and right. It was all good. I think these boards are a time machine, but they're not. Yup, those days are over but its still hard for me to accept.

You did not grind at fish...you lived there ffs -.-

The rest of your post...very endearing and I must say well written. Most can probably relate...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited May 2010

I agree. I come back to these forums, and log in game sometimes, thinking that I can get back into it, and the game will be fun like it was the first few months.

But its never really been the same, and its just been me trying to rekindle old memories.

I really hate to say that a game had that much of an impact on my life, but there was a year there right after college where I latched onto this game, and it just worked out well.

I doubt I'll find that again in a game, and I guess that makes me kind of sad. But what can I really expect from a game, it'll never be like IRL friendships.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • yashino
    edited May 2010
    respawn at camp of interpid qq@miji timer(especially just popped it). b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Mhm... interesting. I guess we can all agree this game was never fun, it was the people. <3 b:cute
  • Skinnard - Lost City
    Skinnard - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I think you should all just come back on weekends or something. I almost convinced Sinnerz to play again but he's just stuck on WoW now. Of course it will never be what it used to, but there's still fun to be had. I miss you all b:surrender
    I dodged 200 lightning bolts in a row.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    N'sync, UNITE!!!!
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hip - Lost City
    Hip - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Hey I'd be down if I didn't have to govern anything, as you well know I don't know what governing is b:cute

edit: male blademaster with bald head is too ugly, switched to Hip
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited May 2010
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I miss everyone...b:cry

I MISS EVERYONEb:cry

Me Miss Everyone b:cry

one of me funniest moment in PW be when me dueled Column when he was level 100...and me was level 40.
    xD
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Coraline - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    I MISS EVERYONEb:cry

N'sync was fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lol what?
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    N'sync was fun

N'Sync

Do you see a black one in there? You are so not allowed to be in N'Sync.

Side note, Hip you remember the day we started inviting everyone to put their alts in there? We were in 2-3 for some reason and decided it was a good idea, turned out to be amazing for the first couple weeks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hip - Lost City
    Hip - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    N'Sync

Do you see a black one in there? You are so not allowed to be in N'Sync.

Side note, Hip you remember the day we started inviting everyone to put their alts in there? We were in 2-3 for some reason and decided it was a good idea, turned out to be amazing for the first couple weeks.

of course i remember b:cute come back so i can marriage quest, i cant be bothered.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blue//oon - Lost City15
    Blue//oon - Lost City15 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    lolitrolu wrote: »
    you started playing yesterday morning. you know sh.it. you're bad. GTFO my foramz.

b:surrender i remeber him from rq
  • Blue//oon - Lost City15
    Blue//oon - Lost City15 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Me Miss Everyone b:cry

one of me funniest moment in PW be when me dueled Column when he was level 100...and me was level 40.
    xD

b:laugh i hate chu all
  • XxIfritxX - Lost City
    XxIfritxX - Lost City Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    woooooooow..... OMG ...holy **** ...I can't believe it .....noooo...say it again.....really...get out of here....Who is RQ again ??

more red names getting red killing Lv 30's ?
    All my Goals in Life Turned to be Offside b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    b:bye hi inch
  • XxIfritxX - Lost City
    XxIfritxX - Lost City Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    b:bye hi inch

nooooo.. my stalker b:shocked

*hides*