Top five guilds

Comments

• Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I'll take an unusual step here and respond to this.

As an original member of Crimson, we PvE'd the hell out of the early days, then decided to go and gang **** Kylin when it was decided that they had been soaking up free land that (we believed) they did nothing to deserve. Every week was a week of Crimson and QQme ****ing Kylin at butters/etc. (forcing them to withdraw into the SZ of DWP or GV) while Kingdom took the happy train picking off lowbie guilds and using Kylin as the TW meatshield. If you would like to insist that Kylin was never at the risk of being torn apart by the extreme KoS back then, you are either a completely ignorant fool or a narrow-minded, stubborn idiot. Even when Crimson disbanded due to internal reasons, Kylin got the smallest slice/crumbs of the cake while Kingdom grew fat.

Unlike Kingdom, however, Kylin has always stayed strong and locked firmly down together. I can go through any of my old Crimson vs Kylin TW videos and spot out all the names of the Kylins I use to **** with my nix, then press "g" and still see that name in faction. I cannot, however, do the same with Kingdom. Kylin has been through hell and back and thus have, in my opinion, earned the spot they have currently hold. Kingdom has not. You don't deserve the right to cry over a lack of cake.

~Desiree

You were in Sin, your argument is invalid.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Like i said...this is why kingdom cannot recover. You cant even admit that what has happened over the last what has it been? 3 months? is by far the longest period of being **** on by the entire server of any other guild. Crimson and QQme attacked kylin for what? 5 weeks? when the server was young and even the highest land owning faction only had about 12 territories. Did you have a guild be made with core assets to your guild, which then recruited all your members right out from under you? Did the ENTIRE server hate you, for no real reason? did you have 12+ TWs every week for 10 weeks in a row? NOOOOOOOOOO. ****, god its annoying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    I'm sorry,but director kicking everyone and trying to recover from that beats anything this server has to offer.

omg, here we go again.....how was thata big deal at all? thats not hard on anyone....anti could have just kicked ascii and reinvited the guild. plus it happened all at once, when you owned about 5 lands and really the guild was only 6 weeks old....comparing that even to crimson's situation is an embarrasment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    omg, here we go again.....how was thata big deal at all? thats not hard on anyone....anti could have just kicked ascii and reinvited the guild. plus it happened all at once, when you owned about 5 lands and really the guild was only 6 weeks old....comparing that even to crimson's situation is an embarrasment.

Ok Jesus, drop your knowledge bomb of the day on us.
    What epic hardships have KD encountered?
    Sending a full war against citadel doesnt count.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    What epic hardships have KD encountered?
    I think you scrolled too fast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    I think you scrolled too fast.

Ya. this whole topic for me= tl; dr. But still, I did take like a 8 (maybe 9) month break, but ive been here for kd's collapse pretty much... Nothing epicly terrible has happened.
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Did the ENTIRE server hate you, for no real reason?

Most of the server has a reason to dislike kd. If its being rpked when they said they wern't a rpk faction and then kd laughing at you when posting ss's of it happening, or being in an ally guild and getting killed by kingdom mutaple times a day, etc. Many people have a reason for not likeing kd, go ask around if you want to know everyones story.

I don't deny you guys had it hard for a while now, but don't deny that acting like asses put you guys there lol
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Man, Taboo, when are you going to relize that KD bought all of this on themselves?

The hate you get from the server is from your pathetic board trolling, others in KD's self righteous pompous opinions/imput, that built an image of your guild from those who use the forums that you're like the private school rich kid snobs who think they are better than everyone else coz of the uniform they wear.

You have people streaming out of your guild protesting that all the guild farming only has rewards for the "core clique" but you do nothing to change your greedy habits.

You buy people into guild for TW purposes then get the ****s when they show disloyalty, you treat people learning the game like they are worthless pieces of ****.

Now you sit there and say "Oh, no-ones gone through what we've gone through" in some display of "poor me" defiance?

LoL, KD deserved what they got through their own pig-headedness, suck ****.

b:cuteb:victoryb:bye
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    ok, its obvious that even as KD dies, people cant pull their heads out of their asses and give the guild the respect it deserves. And Woneo, im hoping your drunk atm, cause that is one of the dumber things ive ever read, sorry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Did you have a guild be made with core assets to your guild, which then recruited all your members right out from under you? Did the ENTIRE server hate you, for no real reason? did you have 12+ TWs every week for 10 weeks in a row? NOOOOOOOOOO. ****, god its annoying.
    ok, its obvious that even as KD dies, people cant pull their heads out of their asses and give the guild the respect it deserves. And Woneo, im hoping your drunk atm, cause that is one of the dumber things ive ever read, sorry.

Im actually sober, I didn't know the events in red happened. ;)
    Master Taboo has +1'd me once again.
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    i give what respect is deserved, no more and no less. If i would go around handing respect to everyone i would be all out :(
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Dont you remember when KD recruited so many Crimsons? Dont you remember when Crimson died? That quote marked with red... it didnt happened to only KD, you are just afk in the head again little taboo
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    kenlee wrote: »
    Dont you remember when KD recruited so many Crimsons? Dont you remember when Crimson died? It didnt happened to only KD, you are just afk in the head again little taboo

Noone listens to any of your posts.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    I just posted this cause i figured once KD dies, people would stop hating it so much and at least acknowledge the fact that KD was the top guild for about 11 months and we have been getting **** on by our friends, enemies, and everyone else on the server for the past 4 months......Kingdom was a Great Guild, done.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kenlee
    edited May 2010
    Noone listens to any of your posts.
    is that sarcasm coz mine doesnt work atm
    i was there when KD recruited so many crimsons one by one last year then they turned back after crimson had to keep kd's back

@taboo
    it doesnt take days or weeks, it might take months to rebuild... look at crimson now. it isnt the faction from that time and these new players dont have that experience but as a faction... is rebuilding atm
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    kenlee wrote: »
    is that sarcasm coz mine doesnt work atm
    i was there when KD recruited so many crimsons one by one last year then they turned back after crimson had to keep kd's back

*Points at the join date*
    Your not the only one who knows that. Pretty much everyone who uses forums knows that.
    Wonhalt
  • kenlee
    edited May 2010
    i already know that woneo (eragon) since you are in crimson (like me)... and you know all of that b:cute
    but its late so gn
  • Malilizi - Harshlands
    Malilizi - Harshlands Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Okay okay...all the guild farming went to the core clique?

Please, look at my spreadsheets and tell me that any of this is biased:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tgA90JQFQkox0sy1uZ46OoQ&output=html

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tmrzajyLcARc07M2nOLZcpw&output=html

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=topPPcO3dFbwdPJbCs_eX8w&output=html

So tired of this stupid rumor. Soz I go and farm my own gear and don't just give everyone free mats whenever they whine? Guild farmed items were always handed out fairly -_-.
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    edited May 2010

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AscYyfhnQR0EdG9wUFBjTzNkRmJ3ZFBKYkNzX2VYOHc&hl=en

So tired of this stupid rumor. Soz I go and farm my own gear and don't just give everyone free mats whenever they whine? Guild farmed items were always handed out fairly -_-.

Taboo went to COA once, and recieved 7 critine shards? Or are those two charts irrelevant to eachother? If not, I think the stuff is being handed out fairly.
  • Malilizi - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Tabby went to seven CoAs before we started recording attendance. Also uhh...he's our main cata barb. Of course he's going to get citrines over a LA archer.

Oh and those two charts aren't related. The shards are for WB attendance.

Oh and make sure you click on the "No Longer in Guild" tabs on these sheets. That's where most of the stuff went anyway.
  • UberSkillz - Harshlands
    UberSkillz - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2010

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=topPPcO3dFbwdPJbCs_eX8w&output=html

super lol taboo number of weeks attended 0 received a ring? yes b:thanks
    shards given taboo 9 Micheal 9 Malilizi 7 every1 else 1-4
    b:cute
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Steal more chrono pages mali kthx
  • Malilizi - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Please read the post above me before you make stupid comments about Tabby's CoA attendance.

Also please click on the "No Longer in Guild" tab and you'll see that there are plenty of people who got a similar number of shards -_-.

Oh and shards were handed out based on WB attendance and what piece of gear you were sharding:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tlSYBICz9kR7QglAq3f3Kcg&output=html

Soz for actually attending world bosses.
  • UberSkillz - Harshlands
    UberSkillz - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    i honestly feal bad for kd with all the members leaving i was suggesting not attacking u in gc b:surrender
  • Michael - Harshlands
    Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    btw those shard lists while semi accurate (during Icons time alot of G9's were handed out that arent on that list mostly wood shards for the archo TW) are misleading in 1 part however as I didnt consider I would be discussing the reasoning behind the handouts.

4 of taboos shards where given by Icon and the other 3 by RayVer (I never gave tabby any citrines as he had good gears by that stage plus he was looking into vit stones due to the much higher hp they give)

All mine were given by Icon/RayVer, which sadly were completely wasted as I moved on from those gears quite a while ago the gears are currently bound and in my bank if people want SS's of them back in the day I was the attack team leader (when ray was still defence lead and guild leader) so my gear was sharded better than average to keep me up longer to improve coordination of the offence teams, now Ray and Tabby lead offence and I lead the defence (the shards in my current cape and wrist are tourney G9's, btw wtb tourney back in game that was hella fun and much easier to farm shards in).

there should be several 5's on there for saphirres as we started giving out G10 saphirres to people with lunar weapons who couldnt afford G11s improves their attack more than G9's and honestly we had the saphirres to spare considering WB runs was the same group of people mostly (saphirres from WB's build up fast, not quite as fast as elemental shards but decently so)

I havent actually given out many shards simply due to the fact that we do far far less WB's than we used to hence its generally the same people qualified to recieve shards and most of them already have enough (back when mali first took over the WB's when Ray was lead we did them on respawn for a few weeks then the number of people attending dropped too low for us to do all the bosses).

The biggest thing was most the worldboss rewards were outclassed by the event ones (cheap G11's saphs at 6mill, vits at 10mill (early sales)) meant alot of people just skipped the WB runs and did HH to make coins to shard their gears, sadly this means that worldboss farming is mostly for chronos now, which cause certain people not to wish to attend as they dont plan on reaching 100 quickly.

Yes I know like most my posts its way way too long, in short most the stuff was given out by previous leaders, I just did what I could as leader to try and make KD stronger it doesnt seem to have worked due to previous conceptions of what our guild is and should be I still get people PMing me for stuff that Icon promised them and Icon hasnt been active for more than 6months.

Also remember to thank tekk if evoke wins TW this weekend as his HP will probably carry the war for you guys due to our lack of mages b:victory
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    Stayne - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Why people care about other guilds INTERNAL policies baffles me. If members like it they stay, if they dont they look to reform it or leave. Why does it matter to anyone else if it doesnt affect you?
  • Tiphreth - Harshlands
    Tiphreth - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Kingdom's INTERNAL issues are what gave all the people on this server reason to hate it. I'm still trying to figure out how something Icon did a year ago is relevant to what Michael did/ is doing. For the brief time I was in KD Michael was a far better leader than Icon was, he didn't make decisions and back out two days later like Icon did and he was fair to everyone.

Based on Icon's actions, though, he was given the shaft. He was handed a dying guild and is still bringing it through in many respects.

My point being he's done more than most of you could ever hope to and he's sacrificed more for thankless, useless people whom turned their backs on him not even weeks later.
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    PNButt is definetly going to wtfpwn Kingdom.

We got HappysFAIL pulling cata with 30k HP

And endless_life and his 5.0 cata build.

And i think PNButt has more mages. And im the only one in there
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    lol, wtf happened on this thread since i last looked at it? jesus.....cry more about the CoA ring i farmed, i found that part quite funny.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    This is what harshlands forum has turned into, a bunch of nerds crying about stupid **** in a online video game.b:chuckle
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T