TW'ing in multiple factions

13»

Comments

• Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    The OP is the most despicable and disloyal piece of trash out there... for trying to get his own fraction mates banned. I think I counted aleast 10 Tao members with alts in TE, belial, and a few other fractions out there that TWed against Tao/Enrage. Just cause you doesn't like them (your own fraction mates) and they're not having fun in Tao and wanted TW elsewhere, doesn't give you the right to come out here to flame them and try to get them banned. If I were the leader of Tao, I'll make sure that booting you is the first thing I do the next time I get on.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    What's all this now about Fraction mates?

Perhaps you meant factionmates?
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear
    Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear Posts: 916 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    GM's helping people kill WB?

Also what can ppl in enraged do to you while killing a wb? yell at you?

Before genies came out and the usage of "expel" skill on tanks, a few members of Enrage saw Soul Hunter and decided to kill it. Of course, there were other people there attempting to kill it as well. If you know Soul Hunter, you should also know you can't exactly have melee tanks on it, so you have a ranged DDer (namely archer to hold aggro). Having that said, a certain archer of Enrage (who later quit the game) took hold of aggro. The other people whom were there at the time trying to kill Soul Hunter QQed to a GM and the GM came over and helped these people kill Soul Hunter and gave them the world boss drops.

^ True story.
    I call it how I see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks Santacruz! :D
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Now, let's take it easy on Tao.

Watching your faction fall apart has *got* to be stressfull.

RedMenace

\honestly, they need a break
    \\maybe we should all stop attacking them in TW, since it freaks them out so much
    \\\Where's The Love?

erm no, when someone you attack is down, you can kick again and again and again until you're sure he's destroyed.
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    As people in Raging Tides say in WC QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]