Green/Blue Text

2»

Comments

• OneHottShot - Heavens Tear
    OneHottShot - Heavens Tear Posts: 704 Arc User
    edited May 2010

The other colors I don't mind. I didn't even blacklist the people using perfect horns with other colors. But blue or green earns an automatic blacklist. It's also highly ironic that you have no problem with intruding on people's faction or squad chad with blue/green text. But you want the GMs to do something about people intruding on your chat by sending PMs in response.

This I agree with. Why meet one complaint, with just another?
    Now that would be understandable, cause in a way I would be stealing money from PWE. Even though it's not much, it's still something.

I'd bank money on it. When they reintroduce the horn, this will suddenly be against the TOS because it will then give people a chance to do as they want without buying a product that PWI is trying to sell.
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Umm... he already is, we just have to wait and see if time will change that. b:pleased

and who's more idiotic? the idiot? or the idiot replying the idiot?
    I'd bank money on it. When they reintroduce the horn, this will suddenly be against the TOS because it will then give people a chance to do as they want without buying a product that PWI is trying to sell.

And when that happens ill be there ready to say 'Told ya' on world chat b:cute
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    and who's more idiotic? the idiot? or the idiot replying the idiot? b:cute

Read my sig for the true answer. b:chuckle
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • OneHottShot - Heavens Tear
    OneHottShot - Heavens Tear Posts: 704 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    and who's more idiotic? the idiot? or the idiot replying the idiot?

And when that happens ill be there ready to say 'Told ya' on world chat b:cute

well one could say both of you are but then begs the question.. who is more idotic? the idiot, the idiot replying to the idiot.. or the idiot replying to both idiots about being an idiot.

Therefore how about we just cut all the 12 year old name calling and continue this conversation without it.

Back on topic :)
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/1573/trlht.jpg

Inb4block, and as a final thought, using green/blue text on world chat is not bannable... for now.

Enjoy it while it last. b:pleased

/EOF
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    That's false, you aren't exploiting anything. The GM's have repeatedly said it's not bannable (for example here and here).

what this dude said..
    inb4block and
    315bkvq.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • SmilingCooki - Sanctuary
    SmilingCooki - Sanctuary Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited May 2010

Inb4block, and as a final thought, using green/blue text on world chat is not bannable... for now.

/EOF

Obvious troll has been obvious cause is obvious.
    Don't stare at me like that, I just might like it.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    well one could say both of you are but then begs the question.. who is more idotic? the idiot, the idiot replying to the idiot.. or the idiot replying to both idiots about being an idiot.

lol win....
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited May 2010

/EOF

This is the second time in two days I've posted this picture, and I don't think it applies more anywhere
    but here.
    http://lol.i.trollyou.com/

edit: removed img tag because the pic was big enough to kill the forum layout.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • SmilingCooki - Sanctuary
    SmilingCooki - Sanctuary Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    This is the second time in two days I've posted this picture, and I don't think it applies more anywhere
    but here.
    http://lol.i.trollyou.com/

edit: removed img tag because the pic was big enough to kill the forum layout.

..........I lol'd.
    Don't stare at me like that, I just might like it.