NOTICE: 5-4-10 Server Maintenance

Comments

• _River - Heavens Tear
    _River - Heavens Tear Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited May 2010

*twitches* Oh, and Spring Packs are coming in 2~3 weeks, and if not Spring Packs, some other name, but all the same, same as always.

People were coming up with creative names on HT world chat before server went down lol.

Yes they were all quite... animal named xD but definitely appropriate since this last one was Tiger.

@lost0716:

Would be nice if they just made the modes they used to have for both Lunar and FF. Although Lunar isn't nearly as bad... 3 Essences per boss really isn't much in a squad of 6 =/ But eh.

It makes one wonder what the Devs really have in mind....
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • lost0716
    lost0716 Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Instances don't have single-mode? That's not very logical. If you go into an instance without a party, that's what you go in with.

Um...obviously you don't do TT runs...cause there most definitely is a single mode...and FC used to have a single mode till it started revolving around hyper stones...and the drop rates were better toob:cry
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    Aedrian - Lost City Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    People were coming up with creative names on HT world chat before server went down lol.

Yes they were all quite... animal named xD but definitely appropriate since this last one was Tiger.

Vampire pack, designed to suck your creditcard dry
    <"shameless self-bump :D" Alexenokin - Lost City>
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

*WTB: -12~-18% chan stuff, pm me in here or in game for details*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010

rofl. And I know most would agree lol.
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • SyMei - Dreamweaver
    SyMei - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2010

Glad I am going to be using the Ultimate Game card method.
    rofl. And I know most would agree lol.

Try angels online, you'll agree that PWI is better off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bracuda - Harshlands
    Bracuda - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Indeed PWI made some changes the last few months, and sorry to say, not all was for the better. Some things they should have let it be how it was.b:surrender
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    Aedrian - Lost City Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Octopus pack, to milk your credit card 8 times faster!
    <"shameless self-bump :D" Alexenokin - Lost City>
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

*WTB: -12~-18% chan stuff, pm me in here or in game for details*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lost0716
    edited May 2010
    wow...its awful quiet in here...who think there should be hp charm for veno pet so veno don't have to spam heal all the time...and actually get a chance to get in some quality DD b:chuckle
  • Malilizi - Harshlands
    Malilizi - Harshlands Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    If you look on one of the databases there's actually a pack called a "Summer Time Pack" and it is very similar to the Pan Gu boxes they had near Christmas.
  • Bracuda - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    lost0716 wrote: »
    wow...its awful quiet in here...who think there should be hp charm for veno pet so veno don't have to spam heal all the time...and actually get a chance to get in some quality DD b:chuckle

b:laughnever had that prob with my veno's b4 (got 2). I can DD alot b:chuckle
  • DoggyStylin - Sanctuary
    DoggyStylin - Sanctuary Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Yea it is awfully quiet. Maybe people are actually sleeping for a change. b:chuckle
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010

Don't need an hp charm for any of my pets O.o

though whoever said there should be something like hyper stones for pets..that would be kinda nice. its not easy leveling something from 1 to 94.... <.< even now my pet is still only 91 QQ

And i'm too lazy to train the rest atm.. the nix is the only one actually fully maxxed on exp at 94 xD
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Malilizi - Harshlands
    Malilizi - Harshlands Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Leveling a pet from 101 to 102 is 500k XP. Going from 1-101 was easier than that. b:sweat
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    Leveling a pet from 101 to 102 is 500k XP. Going from 1-101 was easier than that. b:sweat

yikes o.o I'm soooo not looking forward to that
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Bracuda - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    b:sadno fun chat in here today, im gonna do something else, see you allb:byeb:bye
  • lost0716
    edited May 2010
    I'm just saying...some of the bosses are a pain and veno needs to have a squad to do...*coughbh69cough* or if no charms...how bout a pet purify pot or skill...some of those bosses make me scared b:surrender
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    I'm just saying...some of the bosses are a pain and veno needs to have a squad to do...*coughbh69cough* or if no charms...how bout a pet purify pot or skill...some of those bosses make me scared b:surrender

Well... veno's pets can't tank many world bosses. They can't tank Fragrance boss in FF... we shouldn't be able to tank >everything<. But that's just my opinion. If we could tank everything, what would be the point of having barbs/tank bm's? Or even any class since all are capable of tanking certain bosses.

As far as a pet purify... we're already considered overpowered because of hercs and nixs... adding a pet purify would only heighten that bad rap we have.

As far as needing squads... I love being in a team. I don't mind soloing either though. Guess it just all boils down to playstyle though ^^
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Satalia - Heavens Tear
    Satalia - Heavens Tear Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Seems this is the last item you can get in the Tideborn Quest from some new Tideborn Agent NPCs??

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/27078

Protection Necklace
    Grade 8
    Physical Defence +209
    Level Required: 70

Price: 16.815 / 33.630
    Stacked: 1

Cannot be refined or decomposed. Has a limited duration.

Award from quest
    Tide Charm (70 - 79)
    Purchase Tide Charm (70 - 79)

Items Addons:

Amount:3

Critical Hit Rate +1%

EXP +5%

EXP +5%

Looks like we really pushing for people to level on here. Wanting to raise the level cap soon for some more new content?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nanxia - Sanctuary
    Nanxia - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    They are trying to regulate the game money. I understand that, but the problem is not DQ items.

Problem is that in all servers I have played in eventually one faction takes all land. They have money , Oddles and gobs of it, and will pay any price to keep the best of the best on there top players, and friends.

this More than anything else mucks up the ecconomy of the game.

I think a way to breath new life into the game, and give everyone a reason to play. would be to have the Server map Re Set Once every 6 month's.

I know the owners of all the land, and probablly the G M ( or G M friends) in many servers do not want this to happen.

But is would give everyone in the game a chance to do Team War. it is one of the best reasons for playing the game, and because of the screwed up way in which one guild gets all. Most will never see this very fun part of the game.

except in 5 min war's where they get creamed by people that have sOo much money that they have impossibly over powered equipment.

And laugh, and make jokes about how easy they killed all those that would dare attack them.

Make the game fair, and fix your money regulation problem>>> Re Set Map once every 6 month's.
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010

Looks like we really pushing for people to level on here. Wanting to raise the level cap soon for some more new content?

They have been :( What with all the hyper stone sales, oracle books in cash shop, oracles available via tokens...

And it makes you wonder if they truly will raise the cap. If they do, I would love to see both fb109s implemented....
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Satalia - Heavens Tear
    Satalia - Heavens Tear Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    If they do, I would love to see both fb109s implemented....

Mwahahah I know what they look like, mobs, bosses etc and oooooh would love to get my teeth into them for real
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    Mwahahah I know what they look like, mobs, bosses etc and oooooh would love to get my teeth into them for real

Lol same here. Would be extremely fun that's for sure ^^
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• caw083
    caw083 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    They have been :( What with all the hyper stone sales, oracle books in cash shop, oracles available via tokens...

I hate this power leveling ****, it makes high level squads fail too often....
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    caw083 wrote: »
    I hate this power leveling ****, it makes high level squads fail too often....

Yep. Found that out very much so with my cleric. Also another reason I try to avoid random squads. There was at least one person who hypered/oracled their way and somehow didn't quite know what they were doing. The squad really suffers for that too.
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Thedarkrealm - Lost City
    Thedarkrealm - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=37981&cpage=5

patch preview in the news area...

>>The sell-to-NPC price of Dragon Quest Items lowered by 20%

Are you kidding me!?

>>Note: The above information is subject to change.

PLEASE for the Love of Cheesecake change THAT!
  • FurryPawZ - Heavens Tear
    FurryPawZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Yep. Found that out very much so with my cleric. Also another reason I try to avoid random squads. There was at least one person who hypered/oracled their way and somehow didn't quite know what they were doing. The squad really suffers for that too.

<======= FAIL BARB b:laugh

Hi River =)
  • Logan_Morgan - Lost City
    Logan_Morgan - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    if anyone is looking for the manual patch u can download it here:

http://pwi-ns.perfectworld.com/patches/manual/ec_patch_316-319.cup

b:victory
  • ExELFine - Heavens Tear
    ExELFine - Heavens Tear Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=37981&cpage=5

patch preview in the news area...

>>The sell-to-NPC price of Dragon Quest Items lowered by 20%

That really sux. There's always the AH tho. I'd understand PWI if it was real cash but hey, NPCs are not costing them anything, what's their point???
    [SIGPIC]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff122/dart2005/PWI/july05.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Crafting:
    Tailor: lev 7
    Blacksmith: lev 6
    Craftsman: lev 6
    Apothicary: lev 5
    SEMI to 7/8 RETIRED, not from PW but from PWI :)
  • Shaylamis - Raging Tide
    Shaylamis - Raging Tide Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    ok, its time to go early to bed
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    <======= FAIL BARB b:laugh

Hi River =)

You are SOOOOOO NOT a fail barb Dx

Hiiiiiii!!!
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]