Barb's Evasion Vs Archer,Assassin. WTH??

Options
13»

Comments

• Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    urbandetox wrote: »
    LOL! And arma is great until they miss. Which BTW, will miss FAR MORE than stunning arrow and aim low. Here's a tip for you... next time you fight a barb, actually look at how often he misses. He will miss far far more than you ever do, as it should.

Oh BTW, Archers are not based on accuracy and evasion, they are based on Crit. Talk to any archer and tell them, "I wish I can trade some of my crit for more accuracy and evasion." See how much they laugh at you. That just shows how much you know about your class.

Hate to break it to you... but lv 92 is considered MID-LEVEL now. (Just read that thread about what lv is considered low, mid, high.) You're not even a high-level and not even qualified to join any of the top guilds now... b:surrender

Its true we miss a lot and i have demon bloodbath and 2 lunar rings(Acc 50%) still in 5 shots i miss on archers 2 or 3...
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    urbandetox wrote: »
    Oh BTW, Archers are not based on accuracy and evasion, they are based on Crit. Talk to any archer and tell them, "I wish I can trade some of my crit for more accuracy and evasion." See how much they laugh at you. That just shows how much you know about your class.

Proof of your idiocy is here.

Crit is great, unless you never hit anything.

Still trying to tell me archers are based on crit only?

Your logic sucks, badly.

Also, 92 is achievement enough if you don't use oracles and don't abuse Hyper. I've only Hyper'd in a few FC runs, and have never oracled to get a level. It's only mid level, I don't deny that, but it's plenty of time to learn how to play a class if you aren't an oracle ***** or hyper noob, and I am neither.

Again, your logic fails.

You tried to sound smart, and you sucked at it. Nice try.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Must - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    See, instead of hyper improve ur gears so u wont QQ hereb:bye
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Is it just me, or is it funny how the idiots in this thread=
    1)Level 100 barb (main)
    2)One unknown
    3)One Low Level (Probably an alt)

epic_fail.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    See, instead of hyper improve ur gears so u wont QQ hereb:bye

Instead of playing PWI, go out and learn common sense. Or are you another basement case? b:victory

You still continue to skip around the fact you acted like wizards have slow channelling and that, when I countered your **** poor statement with -channelling, you then acted like I could get -channelling too as if all an archer's problems would be solved through this.

And then you began to toss around assumptions about my gear because I pointed out what an idiot you were for thinking an archer would need to touch -channel gear and for thinking CS gear is focused only around -channel.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Must - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Is it just me, or is it funny how the idiots in this thread=
    1)Level 100 barb (main)
    2)One unknown
    3)One Low Level (Probably an alt)

epic_fail.jpg

And then came the OP lvl 80 b:dirty
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    And then came the OP lvl 80 b:dirty
    Who happens to be able to spell properly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options

+1 to this. Win.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Must - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Instead of playing PWI, go out and learn common sense. Or are you another basement case? b:victory

You still continue to skip around the fact you acted like wizards have slow channelling and that, when I countered your **** poor statement with -channelling, you then acted like I could get -channelling too as if all an archer's problems would be solved through this.

And then you began to toss around assumptions about my gear because I pointed out what an idiot you were for thinking an archer would need to touch -channel gear and for thinking CS gear is focused only around -channel.

Again with the -chan lol

I just said the event gears and TT99 which is pretty much wt every player wants(before nirvana) gave that...
    Never said u need - cha gear just said u can have it too..
    just said u can have it too..
    just said u can have it too.. just said u can have it too.. just said u can have it too..

Got now?
  • Must - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options

Hey bro shouldnt u be tanking poleharm by know and try to get to the lvl where u can deal decent dmg...

P.S (pwi school for noobs)

LVL= Level
    OP= Over Powered
    U = you
    DMG= Damage
    b:bye
  • BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear
    BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    First of all, Airyll, Thank you for providing great entertainment. I couldn't stop laughing

And to the Idiots, urbandetox and Must. Just shut up will ya? Your idiocy already got me embaressing for even reading your posts.
    Must, How on earth did youg et to 100? Don't tell me you rarely use oracles and hyper.
    Honestly i played a barb to about lvl 90 and i know more about them than you ever will
    And btw. You mentioned 50 Threads earlier, that that one would be your last. Seems like you cannot stop posting garbage. You need Help my friend.

And urbandetox, Who the hell are you anyway? Did you even try to read your own posts? I really recomend that, you'd be surprised how much knowledge you lack in that department.

And again Airyll, Thank you and please go on to embarrass them...I sure enjoy that^^
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This went on for long enough.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.