Barb's Evasion Vs Archer,Assassin. WTH??

Options

Comments

• Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Omg wizards wont miss looooooooooooooooolllllll...

Wt about the freaking loooong cast they have......and FYI u noob one, speaking on armagqgedon i have to have all hp for that to one shot u and there always a big chance i miss specially on archers......

Ps holly path,????dah USE IT

Is it me or archer have some kind of shield for ppl who get near them?????

God do u know how to even play one lol..

I apparently know how to play one, and I apparently can play a barb better than you too.

You do know that you can use ToP to make Arma more powerful, right? Guess you didn't...

Also, if you're going to smash an archer with one of your hard hitting skills, Winged Shell will probably save them for that one hit. And if an archer happens to be getting ganked, Winged Shell is beyond useless.

Holy Path... you can use it too. What fail logic there.

Clearly, you're an idiot. You seem to be accusing archers of QQing over broken evasion and accuracy, without even thinking that... you know, the idea of an archer is they should rarely miss and they really shouldn't be hit as much as they are by physical attacks.

Do the world a favour: go learn to play the game and then come back when you actually know what you're talking about (and also learn to type properly.)
    Or just, you know, shoot yourself in the head and relieve us of your blatant idiocy.

On the note of wizards casting time: I guess you've never heard of -chan gear, have you? Apparently not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • urbandetox
    urbandetox Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I apparently know how to play one, and I apparently can play a barb better than you too.

You do know that you can use ToP to make Arma more powerful, right? Guess you didn't...

Wow... you actually allowed a Barb to get close enough to Arma? How fail...

Holy Path... you can use it too. What fail logic there.

You do know that a melee attack cannot hit a moving target, right? While a bow can still get a few shots off as long as they are still in range.

Clearly, you're an idiot. You seem to be accusing archers of QQing over broken evasion and accuracy, without even thinking that... you know, the idea of an archer is they should rarely miss and they really shouldn't be hit as much as they are by physical attacks.

So you basically want a OP archer where you just need to put everything in DEX and have OP DD and never get hit? Archers only need DEX, while Barb/Bm need to put in STR, DEV, and VIT.
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    urbandetox wrote: »

Nope, merely stating facts about what can and can't happen in a situation. Learn to read. ^^

You do know that a melee attack cannot hit a moving target, right? While a bow can still get a few shots off as long as they are still in range.

You do know that my point was, an archer can Holy Path away, but a Barb/BM/melee can Holy Path after them, right? This means the archer has to carry on kiting and doesn't have time to stop and fire off any attack, otherwise they're going to get caught. Again, learn to read. ^^

So you basically want a OP archer where you just need to put everything in DEX and have OP DD and never get hit? Archers only need DEX, while Barb/Bm need to put in STR, DEV, and VIT.

Nope, I don't care to be OP because if I honestly wanted to do that, I'm pump thousands of dollars into the game and get all the OP cash shop gear, because then it wouldn't matter. I was merely making a point: accuracy and evasion are broken in this game and do not work they way they really should.

Again, for a third time... learn to read. ^^

I honestly have to wonder if some people ever took reading comprehension classes...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ok last post...

-chan gear u can have it too = ur and idiot

ToP: is situaltional i can be succesfull or i cant, the same way i can 3 hit zerk or critical on a low hp player and win...

Smart archer see barb doing ToP he absolut domains nothing happen= ur an idiot

QQ about evasion well i could QQ about nix too, but somehow i just live with it...

Talking about being ganged? well we all die if we get 3 4 players on us(unlees u got +10 on ur gears...wich i assume by ur lvl u dont even got event stuff like boots helm rings)...

if u think ur class is somehow wrong on its stats or whatever try wiz i nver miss u got range, and i do massive dmg but then again u gonna QQ cause archers will **** u with the physical dmg...b:chuckle

b:bye
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ok last post...

-chan gear u can have it too = ur and idiot

I stopped reading here.

If you think channelling gear is useful to an archer, you've just proven how much of an idiot you honestly are, and how much you don't know about what you're talking about.

Thanks for proving yourself stupid for me. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Must - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options

+1 b:victory
  • Must - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I stopped reading here.

If you think channelling gear is useful to an archer, you've just proven how much of an idiot you honestly are, and how much you don't know about what you're talking about.

Thanks for proving yourself stupid for me. b:chuckle

U dumb, dumb, duummmmmmmm girl...

I just say u can have it too,oh oh but wait event cape, tome , luanr rings hh99 all give -chan

OMG thats really not ussefull to u since u must be sooooooooo PROb:thanks
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

I just say u can have it too,oh oh but wait event cape, tome , luanr rings hh99 all give -chan

Dude your language is a bit hard to understand. Btw weren't you from Koi?
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options

You dumb, dumb barb...

You know there's Lunar rings that give you crit, and the event cape and tome and TT99 all give -INTERVAL, right?

-Chan =/= -interval

You're so stupid it's funny.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Must - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Dude your language is a bit hard to understand. Btw weren't you from Koi?

Naaaaa, never liked RPK guilds...never was on one
  • urbandetox
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I honestly have to wonder if some people ever took reading comprehension classes...

I honestly have to wonder if some people ever learn how to play their class...
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options

More than you I'm sure.

Oh wait! Faceless alt who says nothing about their class!

Go show us what class you play before you try and play pretend that you know everything and preach to people who know more than you do. [Because you've conveniently skipped all the posts where the barb you initially agreed with made an absolute **** of himself when he proved he thought archers needed channelling gear and bought CS gear for that reason.]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Must - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options

I think shes recently got to 90 and realise that without decent gears we all are ****...
    Maybe she not a cash shopper and gets owend by the one who are and come here QQ about evasion..

Well hun learn somthing ur u get great gears and high refinens on ur gears be a **** thats all....
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    <3 my 2k evasion
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Must - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    More than you I'm sure.

Go show us what class you play before you try and play pretend that you know everything and preach to people who know more than you do. [Because you've conveniently skipped all the posts where the barb you initially agreed with made an absolute **** of himself when he proved he thought archers needed channelling gear and bought CS gear for that reason.]

OK now we know no Cs gear, probaly TT 90 with +3 or +2 refines and a tt 90 maybe +4
    HUN thats **** sorry...b:bye
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    OK now we know no Cs gear, probaly TT 90 with +3 or +2 refines and a tt 90 maybe +4
    HUN thats **** sorry...b:bye

How would you know I have no CS gears?

Also, you don't need CS gears to be good at your class.

What is **** is the level 100 barbarian who thinks archers get CS gear so they can have -channelling. This also leads us to assume the level 100 barbarian thinks archers are constantly spamming their skills, if they need -channelling.

Just because you've proven what an **** you are and just how little you know, that doesn't mean you can suddenly make assumptions about people's gear without any real proof at all.

Also, I'd rather have brains and no CS gear, then CS gear and no brains. One's more **** than the other, and I'll give you a clue: it's not the person with no CS gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Must - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    How would you know I have no CS gears?

Also, you don't need CS gears to be good at your class.

What is **** is the level 100 barbarian who thinks archers get CS gear so they can have -channelling. This also leads us to assume the level 100 barbarian thinks archers are constantly spamming their skills, if they need -channelling.

Just because you've proven what an **** you are and just how little you know, that doesn't mean you can suddenly make assumptions about people's gear without any real proof at all.

Also, I'd rather have brains and no CS gear, then CS gear and no brains. One's more **** than the other, and I'll give you a clue: it's not the person with no CS gear.

I know cause if u had i dont QQ that much my advise to u is to get some money from game and try to refine ur gears to at least 5+ and ur wep as high as u can and then u can start killing ppl b:bye
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I know cause if u had i dont QQ that much my advise to u is to get some money from game and try to refine ur gears to at least 5+ and ur wep as high as u can and then u can start killing ppl b:bye

No, you don't. The fact you try and act like you do makes you stupid.

Also, the fact you keep completely avoiding the point that you thought an archer needed -channelling gear and that this proves how damned stupid you are only further proves that you're a sore loser, and now you're trying to pretend I have no CS gear because it makes you feel a little less stupid.

If you think archers need -channelling gear, I recommend you don't give advice out to people about their gears and what they should do with them. Instead, just go and play the game, and don't come back to the forums.

Because I'm not the only person (archer or not) who is going to laugh at you and call you stupid for thinking archers need -channel gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    No, you don't. The fact you try and act like you do makes you stupid.

Also, the fact you keep completely avoiding the point that you thought an archer needed -channelling gear and that this proves how damned stupid you are only further proves that you're a sore loser, and now you're trying to pretend I have no CS gear because it makes you feel a little less stupid.

If you think archers need -channelling gear, I recommend you don't give advice out to people about their gears and what they should do with them. Instead, just go and play the game, and don't come back to the forums.

Because I'm not the only person (archer or not) who is going to laugh at you and call you stupid for thinking archers need -channel gear.

Airyll...chill...lolz.

Trolls will do anything for attention.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • urbandetox
    edited April 2010
    Options
    More than you I'm sure.

I remain faceless so I don't draw attention to myself. Kinda like to keep anonymous for the pking. But unless you have a much higher hidden main somewhere, I'd say I probably know more than you. b:bye

I never said I agree with Must on the channeling, I think he's just getting Interval and Channeling mixed up.

I've read everything you wrote, and I just think you're not playing your class to its advantage. QQing about evasion is laughable, cuz it already does what it should. A barb with minimal DEX will miss a lot on an archer, even with accuracy rings. People who QQ about evasion been broken is only because they want a "no brainer" ability where you don't have to do anything and not getting hit. If you don't want to get hit, why don't you learn how to play and try some of these:

1) Stunning Arrow
    2) Aim Low
    3) Occult Ice
    4) Stunning Blast
    5) Piercing Flame

That'll prevent the Barb from hitting you for 30 seconds. If you can't kill him in those 30 seconds, then I can't help you anymore... b:surrender

p.s. And don't get me started on how much advantage you have with Alacrity and Ironguard.
  • Must - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Omg how spoiled u are i just told u they can have -chan gear too not that u MUST HAVE...

Well talking the way u are im pretty sure ur ekips suck maybe thats the reason u suck on PVP...b:chuckle
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Omg how spoiled u are i just told u they can have -chan gear too not that u MUST HAVE...

Well talking the way u are im pretty sure ur ekips suck maybe thats the reason u suck on PVP...b:chuckle

Lol.

I don't suck at PvP. I just don't do it any more. For the brief time I PK'd I did absolutely fine, thank you, and I enjoyed my period as a blood red name. I stopped PKing because I got bored with having to wait for my SL before a TT run.

Honestly, grow some balls.

You still can't admit what a **** you were when you compared -channelling gear on a wizard to -channelling gear on an archer as if the archer needed it too, and you don't even seem to realise why I brought the idea of -channel up in the first place.

You're a lost cause, and I pity you and your poor intellect.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alliptica - Lost City
    Alliptica - Lost City Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    3) Occult Ice
    4) Stunning Blast
    5) Piercing Flame

That'll prevent the Barb from hitting you for 30 seconds. If you can't kill him in those 30 seconds, then I can't help you anymore... b:surrender

are those 79/genie skills? o.O
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options

Genie skills.

Also, complaining about evasion as an archer is fine for us to do, because we are a class based on evasion and accuracy. This seems to be a point you keep missing, proving that, no actually, you don't know as much as you claim you do.

Stunning arrow and aim low are great until they miss, and in general, they miss more than they should do.

Are you getting the picture now?

We're not looking for a free ride, and we know how to play our class. (I say we because I'm not the only archer who thinks this.) We complain about broken evasion and accuracy because our class is based on these two things, along with our crit damage. If it's broken, the focal point of our class is broken, and this makes gameplay unbalanced.

Get the idea?

If I didn't know how to play my class, I'd have never reached 92, nor would I have ever done well in PK mode. The fact I did is testament to the fact I play my class just fine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Must - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I remain faceless so I don't draw attention to myself. Kinda like to keep anonymous for the pking. But unless you have a much higher hidden main somewhere, I'd say I probably know more than you. b:bye

I never said I agree with Must on the channeling, I think he's just getting Interval and Channeling mixed up.

I've read everything you wrote, and I just think you're not playing your class to its advantage. QQing about evasion is laughable, cuz it already does what it should. A barb with minimal DEX will miss a lot on an archer, even with accuracy rings. People who QQ about evasion been broken is only because they want a "no brainer" ability where you don't have to do anything and not getting hit. If you don't want to get hit, why don't you learn how to play and try some of these:

1) Stunning Arrow
    2) Aim Low
    3) Occult Ice
    4) Stunning Blast
    5) Piercing Flame

p.s. And don't get me started on how much advantage you have with Alacrity and Ironguard.

This....

Post closedb:surrender
  • urbandetox
    edited April 2010
    Options

Genie skills. 2 of those are class specific to archers. (1 shared with untamed)

See how much advantage archers have? Archers are not suppose to get hit often, and PWI has given plenty of skills to archers to do so. Archers just have to learn how to play it.
  • Must - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lol.

I don't suck at PvP. I just don't do it any more. For the brief time I PK'd I did absolutely fine, thank you, and I enjoyed my period as a blood red name. I stopped PKing because I got bored with having to wait for my SL before a TT run.

Honestly, grow some balls.

You still can't admit what a **** you were when you compared -channelling gear on a wizard to -channelling gear on an archer as if the archer needed it too, and you don't even seem to realise why I brought the idea of -channel up in the first place.

You're a lost cause, and I pity you and your poor intellect.

The problem is that on LC sever i dont have the choice to keep a blue name......

PS refines are great trust me go do them and be someone in gameb:laugh
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The problem is that on LC sever i dont have the choice to keep a blue name......

PS refines are great trust me go do them and be someone in gameb:laugh

Point being? Comparing a pvp on a PvE server to that on a PvP has already been proven pointless.

PS: brains are awesome. Trust me, go get one if you can, because clearly you're lacking one, resulting in an impressive amount of stupid. Be somebody in real life, not just a pixel world. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • urbandetox
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Genie skills.

Also, complaining about evasion as an archer is fine for us to do, because we are a class based on evasion and accuracy. This seems to be a point you keep missing, proving that, no actually, you don't know as much as you claim you do.

Stunning arrow and aim low are great until they miss, and in general, they miss more than they should do.

LOL! And arma is great until they miss. Which BTW, will miss FAR MORE than stunning arrow and aim low. Here's a tip for you... next time you fight a barb, actually look at how often he misses. He will miss far far more than you ever do, as it should.

Oh BTW, Archers are not based on accuracy and evasion, they are based on Crit. Talk to any archer and tell them, "I wish I can trade some of my crit for more accuracy and evasion." See how much they laugh at you. That just shows how much you know about your class.
    If I didn't know how to play my class, I'd have never reached 92, nor would I have ever done well in PK mode. The fact I did is testament to the fact I play my class just fine.

Hate to break it to you... but lv 92 is considered MID-LEVEL now. (Just read that thread about what lv is considered low, mid, high.) You're not even a high-level and not even qualified to join any of the top guilds now... b:surrender
  • FoXyLadyRoss - Lost City
    FoXyLadyRoss - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol reaching lvl 92 is a joke these days, with all the easy lvling methods this game brought out in the last 6 months. So being lvl 92 doesn't mean u can play a archer effectively ...lol

and your arguement sounds like a childish tantrum

and yes this is my alt, looks nicer then my main, and yes i got few posts cuase i only reply to realllllly stupid ppl posts so u win the douch bag award for this month congrats Airyll
This discussion has been closed.