Comments

• Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    That is what you think now. b:sin

....b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Euphy - Dreamweaver
    Euphy - Dreamweaver Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    A note about this Sage/Demon switch. If it is going to be put in game, it should have a time limit (that you can remove should you change your mind). Of course to protect players against hackers who may decide to mess with the person by switching their Sage/Demon and making them lose skills.

This seems really important to me. I'm not excited about the continued reports of **** accounts. Two close friends of mine have lost a vast majority of their equipment, fashion, and coin due to base cheaters.
    However they also do **** thinks like pouring experience and spirit into your genie; just because they can. My friend actually got lucky (sorta) getting 10 LP out of this mess.
    Now imagine someone has the power to erase your demon/sage skills for kicks? I've paid ~20m just for my Demon Ironheart - and that took me about two months to save up. I also learned Demon Revive a few weeks ago.
    Please make it extremely difficult to switch Cultivation Paths! I believe that a 1-week count down similar to character deletion and genie trade state should be implemented.

skyxiii wrote: »
    ....If demon spark changes I'm going to laugh real hard at all those diehard demon fans.
    I think that is really rude. A lot of my friends have invested considerable funds both in-game and real life centered around this 20% speed boost and making the best use of it. Its the point of a Demonic-Fist barbarian! Actually any fist-wielder. I do not think the developers could make such a drastic change to the game play without giving these players considerable reparations. The game has made made thousands of dollars by offering melee players the ability to hit faster with lunar capes and special tomes: this would be utterly disrespectful to their customers.
    I'm a magical class, and I mostly chose my demon path for the skill bonuses. Nonetheless Demonic Spark fits my full magical build much better then Sage Spark does. Sage is nice if you have some decent vitality and a fundamental survivability. I utilized my 20% channeling boost to help me slay my foes before they reach me. To a lesser extent the same is true as above.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    To be honest I'm not totally worried about account hacks, but the people who bring it up have a very good point.

If this switch were to instantaneously reset all of your sage/demon skills to level ten once more you are making potential **** accounts very vulnerable to absolutely huge money loss. I agree with the suggestion of a time limit being put in place as this protects against:

- misinformed decisions
    - sudden changes of mind
    - **** accounts losing incredibly large amounts of money over a cultivation

I don't agree, however, with making the cultivation horribly long and painful to do.
    We have enough cultivations that are far too long already.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Euphy - Dreamweaver
    Euphy - Dreamweaver Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Sorry, let me clarify. When I said "make it extremely difficult" I was leading into my suggestion of a 1-week count-down. I don't care how its done as long as there is ample time to cancel a possible hasty decision or hacker abuse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver
    Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What about...ummm ummm a reusable crow bar to open these coin boxes? I tried my teeth it didn't work.

b:chuckle
    Everyone needs a good innocent girly hump every now & then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Frankie, i submitted a ticket & they sent me the item. but when you take the item out of the mail, it completely dissappears. I resubmitted my ticket & they said they had to send that to the developement department... I have been having this issue for months & it seems they are unable to send me a new item, that i can actually remove from the mail.

I also submitted a ticket, this char and one of my alts lost their talismans (thanks to me believing someone that told me it was fixed so trying again >.<). Submitted the ticket a few weeks ago and never got a reply.

So you are fixing the bug, but what happens to those of us that have a broken quest due to the bug in the first place? I hope something will be done about this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What about...ummm ummm a reusable crow bar to open these coin boxes? I tried my teeth it didn't work.

b:chuckle

D:
    me tried as well
    but reusable crow bars?
    no thumbs
    ._.
    b:surrender
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I believe in you Hamsta...you can do it!!! b:victory
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EIlvira - Heavens Tear
    EIlvira - Heavens Tear Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Looks like I'll be quickly Blacklisting everyone who ever posts in this new annoying perfect horn box... -_-

I hate how big and annoying that damn box was, please please please don't bring it back! DX

As for the new TT weps for TB, THANK YOU! I wasn't looking forward to farming and/or saving money for the mats for the stupid TT90gold weps. -.-;; I might as well buy the Frost Daggers lol! Which isn't a bad idea but... at least with the new patch I'll have some sort of choice.

Now for the addition of the 79 and Sage/Demon skills that have (supposedly) already been added to the chinese version of PW!!! :3
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Twilight Temple weapons for Tideborn
    -Okay nice, cool :D

Wraith Gate Trophy mode
    -Gonna have to do this on an alt I guess, I'm too high of a lvl? lol

Stealth/Detection Stat
    -I dunno if I need this, cause yeah I'm a barb, but will be interesting xD.

Vendor Item Save
    -This will be pretty awesome as long as you don't gotta buy it from the boutique.

Perfect Horn
    -Gonna definitely try this out, but is there gonna be that window again? If it's a new chat window, I have no room on my small netbook screen and will get b:angry lol.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Vendor Items Saved
    Only because you silly kids can't stop PWI from crashing when in catshop mode (even though bug report stated you fixed it) b:angry

How about you make the rest of the slots available in catshop so I can fit all the stuff I want to sell in one catshop. >.<

Perfect Horn
    Just made the regular common chat have an upgrade....since you'll most likely charge for the horn anyway. I don't know why you want an completely new chat for we got all the chats we need...
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    whats the point of adding in more cash shop chat boxes? i dont get it... well i get it because its pwi and they are milking us like dairy cows, but it seems completely unnecessary.
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • Skyhealing - Heavens Tear
    Skyhealing - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    a new patch seems good for those who have a tideborn b:bye
  • FateBlade - Lost City
    FateBlade - Lost City Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm sick of it. Everywhere Tideborns...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm sick of it. Everywhere Tideborns...

Well, TBs are still unfinished so that's what Dev's are completing first.

BTW, grats on 98. I hope you get to 100 before you get your free levels...
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • samasalao
    samasalao Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

PS. There is a talk that the developer in CN wanting to change demon spark (attack rate and damage). This will affect a lot of BM wished to go fist/claw. So I sent a note to the developer warning them the potential of losing player base in US PWI if the change reaches us but the GM here will need to do their job too.

This caught powerfully my attention, anyone knows more about this? I have a level 87 BM, I am going demon for the speed boost for my Fists alone, if this happens to be true I may change my mind, after all sage has good skills, but demon spark outweights any sage benefit based on the way I play (not bashing sages, is just the way I like to play), also this will be a huge nerf for my archer that is already demon, and for my soon to be demon assassin, and the fact that they are implementing sage/demon reset may mean that this can actually happen, I hope it never does though.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    samasalao wrote: »
    This caught powerfully my attention, anyone knows more about this? I have a level 87 BM, I am going demon for the speed boost for my Fists alone, if this happens to be true I may change my mind, after all sage has good skills, but demon spark outweights any sage benefit based on the way I play (not bashing sages, is just the way I like to play), also this will be a huge nerf for my archer that is already demon, and for my soon to be demon assassin, and the fact that they are implementing sage/demon reset may mean that this can actually happen, I hope it never does though.

It's in planning so far, and it was brought up by one dev there. Devs don't care what happens to the players, and really, even if the demon spark was changed, I doubt the players in China would stop playing. In here however...
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • FateBlade - Lost City
    FateBlade - Lost City Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Well, TBs are still unfinished so that's what Dev's are completing first.

BTW, grats on 98. I hope you get to 100 before you get your free levels...

I'm not leveling anymore. Im tired to wait my prize. Ill be happy 103 level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Head/Hunter - Heavens Tear
    Head/Hunter - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm not leveling anymore. Im tired to wait my prize. Ill be happy 103 level.

or maybeee...... they're waiting for You to hit 100 before they hand over the lvlsb:mischievous
  • Mystykk - Heavens Tear
    Mystykk - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Im thinking stealth and detection will be awesome for us dexterity based classes (Archers and Assasins mostly, maybe claw/fist bm's)

I dont use catshops much so i don't have an opinion on the catshop thing.

I guess even tho those blasted fish are slowly replacing us as Archers, they do deserve to be equals, and need the same toys everyone else gets. :)

I can't WC as it is so the Perfect Horn does not really matter to me.

I myself am not one to ragequit over updates, even if they are rediculous. Even if they nerf something (Like making it so that Blazing arrow does not affect ANY Spells once so-ever) Even thats very unlikely thats just an example. If they made archers the "wrst char evar /QQ ragequit" The most id have to do is reroll :)

Im getting off topic.....Perfect World we be interesting to watch develop :)
  • DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver
    DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Who thinks this patch will be launched later today/tomorrow? b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Who thinks this patch will be launched later today/tomorrow? b:victory

Nope. More spiteful teasing from teh GM's is my conspiracy theory.

b:surrender

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Barb_nico - Harshlands
    Barb_nico - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    b:victoryb:bye
  • Oprescu - Heavens Tear
    Oprescu - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    How about u guys do something about lvl 80+ characters to be able to enter FF It would be smashing thx
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Im thinking stealth and detection will be awesome for us dexterity based classes (Archers and Assasins mostly, maybe claw/fist bm's)

Why? I don't see how knowing something's stealth level help you in anyway during the fight. If the Sin's 80, I have a pretty good idea that his stealth level would probably be 120. Either way you are not going to see them. What was the point of displaying stealth/awareness level again?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Rubix - Harshlands
    Rubix - Harshlands Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I don't like the idea of changing demon sparkb:sad

And btw, anyone can tell me how much longer for mainteance?
    I live in Europe, GMT+1 and gfet confused with times alwaysb:pleased

And Fate...though I don't know you, gratz on 98 and then gratz on the win and boost to 103b:kiss
    I have nothing to say.
  • OpalAthame - Dreamweaver
    OpalAthame - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    oh, goody gumdrops. just what we *dont* need....another way for foulmouthed players to inflict their verbal vomit on everyone else, and yet another box to clutter the screen.

there is *no* reason to have yet another way for people to yell to the whole game. what we have is bad enough.

Completely and totally agree with you there. When I heard about this I was pretty irritated about it, and still have no clue why this is being added other than for them to make money off of the players who want better ways of annoying the hell out of us.

I'm really thinking about starting a petition if we dont have the option to turn it off. b:angry
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    How about u guys do something about lvl 80+ characters to be able to enter FF It would be smashing thx

You only need a single 85+ to open it. if you can get a nice friend to do that for ya you are golden.

wont be able to pick up the extra quests or use internal teleport till 85+ but nothing to stop you having a go.

But i think some content should have a level requirement - otherwise where is the incentive to level.. although folks dont seem to need the incentive - level for levels sake these days
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!