The ONLY pets a VENO NEEDS.

13»

Comments

• tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Brael is back :O

Yeah! b:victory Best contributor I've seen on this forum ever!
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Aniella - Harshlands
    Aniella - Harshlands Posts: 729 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    can fine keel lvl 96 mobs w lvl 1 pet^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

QQ If i did Crazy stone at 3x AND not 6x, i had been lvl 105 now!
    Didnt know about Bh/CrazyStone before lvl 6x LOL
  • tweakz
    edited August 2010
    can fine keel lvl 96 mobs w lvl 1 pet^^

^^Worst contributor to forum. b:sad
  • Ermosa - Heavens Tear
    Ermosa - Heavens Tear Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    well cub could survive tt at lower lvl than my golem and made me 50m in 4 days of farming tt when it was on double drop. mag def rocks ofcourse it killed bosses slower than golem, but atleast it could survive it. walker wasnt out then yet, but i still think it would die too :s

piggy have better defense than petite so its kinda easier to grind with. skatefish and petite have so similar stats that it doesnt matter which one to use so its kinda dumb to say that petite is the one u r supposed to use...for pvp fishie and petite might be better but not rly for pve, they die to fast if accidently agro to many mobs. i dont even bother with nix as i dont pvp, piggy is good enough

and my lvl 5 turtle that i lvled seemed better than plumpfish and it was with me since lvl 5 woot
  • Aniella - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    tweakz wrote: »
    ^^Worst contributor to forum. b:sad
    hei its true..xD don't belive me i can make smaxy move about it PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFPFPFPFPPFPFPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP HHAHAH.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Aniella - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    well cub could survive tt at lower lvl than my golem and made me 50m in 4 days of farming tt when it was on double drop. mag def rocks ofcourse it killed bosses slower than golem, but atleast it could survive it. walker wasnt out then yet, but i still think it would die too :s

piggy have better defense than petite so its kinda easier to grind with. skatefish and petite have so similar stats that it doesnt matter which one to use so its kinda dumb to say that petite is the one u r supposed to use...for pvp fishie and petite might be better but not rly for pve, they die to fast if accidently agro to many mobs. i dont even bother with nix as i dont pvp, piggy is good enough

and my lvl 5 turtle that i lvled seemed better than plumpfish and it was with me since lvl 5 woot

8D its fun solo tt w/o pet :OOO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    If you use two skills the scorpion takes the lead, with 3 skills it's a 10% lead. Of course, more skills means more aggro so if that's actually better or not would be situational. The reason for this is the .6 attack/sec benefits a lot more from bash.

Wanderer 365.86
    Scorpion 603.31
    Hercules 351.41

Is the amount each pet gains per bash.
    i think spamming skills takes a lot more time than just regular hits when you have 0.8 atk speed for example. imo DW takes the lead in dps even if you spam just 1 skill which might be bash
  • tweakz
    edited August 2010
    I'll point this out again, possibly more clearly: The Scorpions high patk benefits Flesh Ream which has no dmg reduction in PvP but does in PvE. On [?] bosses and mobs you're better off sticking with the bashes. As mentioned above, the skills themselves have a different attack rate than plain melee just like for our toons. Scorpion benefits more by using dmg skills in these 2 ways.
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    kenlee wrote: »
    i think spamming skills takes a lot more time than just regular hits when you have 0.8 atk speed for example. imo DW takes the lead in dps even if you spam just 1 skill which might be bash

It takes more time regardless of attack speed. All bashes and herc skills have been timed to 1.5 seconds (FR was never timed). If you look at my chart, you'll see the wanderer has the advantage with one skill. The scorpion however gains more from special attacks than the wanderer does, so when spamming enough skills (2 in this case) the scorpion does more dps. There is a tradeoff however, since more damage means more aggro and for a DD pet you really don't want it to be pulling aggro.
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    oh sorry didnt look at chart recently but yea with one skill DW is better for pve while of course with flesh ream scorpion is better for pvp. i dont think ill ever steal aggro from max atk speed bms/sins. it doesnt make much sense to put more atk skills on the same pet tho. i think claw, bash or flesh ream, howl or pierce are just good enough