The PKer's Mind Set

Comments

• Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Actually, In my experience, Taboo is correct in this statement. I have never had a problem with any KD member, including Taboo.

u wen't in takoda, when i went to help pvp (i try to do a lot of that, even though my gear sucks compaired to the pvpers in this server) i would get pked by kd more then any other guild. Then all they would do is say we never helped them in pvp, the reason why i stoped showing up to any pvp when kd was around, was because i knew kd would try to pk me. When people pmed me to help them with pk fights i would alwase ask if kd was there, and if the answer was yes, i would just flat out refuse to go.

Edit: and takoda and kd were allys then, oh yea, and i also refused to tw aginst ky when our tw atacking ky and kds tw atacking ky were on the same day, becuase of what i said in my last paragraph

and thats the main reason why im in ky untill there is no red on the map :D
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    All the people in KD that just lived for breaking rules for the sake of breaking rules are now in Zulu...they have no self control or willingness to follow specific rules. I dont care what the rules may be, if i chose to be in the faction ill follow them, just because they are rules.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    All the people in KD that just lived for breaking rules for the sake of breaking rules are now in Zulu...they have no self control or willingness to follow specific rules. I dont care what the rules may be, if i chose to be in the faction ill follow them, just because they are rules.

Wow. You are either a dumbarse for thinking anyone believes that or seriously in denial.

KD has been breaking their own rules regarding RPK from the get-go. How many times do I and others have to type that. Just ask the real Blade. It's common knowledge he and some other original 'core' members of KD RPKed their butts off and Icon pretty much ignored it.

New KD leaders since then put up a good front but there were/are still members that do their own thing.

Good grief, just admit KD has always RPK'd already. Spare us the continued bull. b:surrender
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Wow. You are either a dumbarse for thinking anyone believes that or seriously in denial.

KD has been breaking their own rules regarding RPK from the get-go. How many times do I and others have to type that. Just ask the real Blade. It's common knowledge he and some other original 'core' members of KD RPKed their butts off and Icon pretty much ignored it.

New KD leaders since then put up a good front but there were/are still members that do their own thing.

Good grief, just admit KD has always RPK'd already. Spare us the continued bull. b:surrender

Does blade play anymore? no, do the people that are in zulu now have the ability to break KD rules? no, is KD now rpk? yes.....Thus making my point, that all the people that used to break our rules all the time either quit or left faction, and with the new rule change you cant complain about us "always rpking" even tho we say we are non-rpk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    The new RPK rule in KD changes nothing.

KD has always tried to put up a friendly, non-rpk front...essentially LYING to the entire server. New leadership and a change of core members did nothing to resolve that.

So now you tell everyone you are an RPK guild to save face...basically saving yourselves the effort of having to LIE about your members RPKing by suddenly turning into a RPK guild.

Stop blaming Zulu for your own problems. Most on HL believe KD bribed Zulu's core members into joining them way back when so you could crush KY and they left when they either got what they wanted or basically realized what a POS KD really is. Not sure if any of that is true (I'm sure Zulu members will let me know lol.), but that is essentially what the majority of HL thinks.

Good luck trying to change KD's image now. You dug your own graves and the server has hidden the shovels.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2010

You know how I know you're wrong? Kindgom never pked, let alone rpked. b:bye
    edited March 2010
    Does blade play anymore? no, do the people that are in zulu now have the ability to break KD rules? no, is KD now rpk? yes.....Thus making my point, that all the people that used to break our rules all the time either quit or left faction, and with the new rule change you cant complain about us "always rpking" even tho we say we are non-rpk.

even though most of this is true (i still bet kd members will kill people on their safe list), im still in ky at least untill kd is off the map. It wasn't just the members who rpked faults, it was their leaders also. Now that kd has offically said they rpk i won't complain about them doing that at all, but im in this for the long haul. I don't mind people trying to make fun of me, or bash me, or anything like that (i got self-esteem, unlike lots of people who play this game), but when a guilds leaders choose to let their guild pk their allys, it makes me angry. Takoda got screwed allying with kd. So even if all the people who killed me when i was in takoda are now out of kd, im aginst kd and not those people, it was kds choice not to kick them.

And even though i may seem totally anti-rpk, im not, i use to rpk a lot in pw my, but i am 100% aginst non-rpk guilds rpking. i pissed many people off in my day :D and got many guilds to atack me on sight (most of the time i rpked guildless, so it wasn't just my tag that got me ganked)
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    As it is in fb29.
    But deliver us from Hell
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Ok, I REALLY think a MOD should step into this thread right now;
    This has gone too far my fellow PWI'ers.
    THIS.
    IS.
    A.
    GAME.
    Not a religion. Sometimes people forget that, hell, I even forget that. But the way some of you attack other people relentlessly is just uncalled for. I understand everyone has the right to their opinion, but what do you gain for yelling at someone over the internet? Would you people have the balls to say these things to people you know in your life? Some people really do get hurt over the internet, and I know its lame, but some day someone is going to be driven to suicide. It probably wont happen, but it might.
    Now I know I'm going to get absolutely torn apart for this post, but hey, I don't give a ****. You sit on your PC's 12 hours a day wasting your life away.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    People dont understand, myself and many other in KD have been trying to get it to be rpk for about 3 months now, basically starting when KY was having troubles and there were no good TWs, because the game was getting broing....That never happened, because i dont know why, but the people that were with me in the push to make KD rpk, that were not as loyal to the guild as i am, decided to just leave.

We did not just suddenly say "oh **** we are losing TWs, lets go rpk now!!", more and more people in KD started to see that most pk worthy people were already KoS with us, and members were usually getting in trouble for stuff like aoe, or killing people at pk spots. And so, a unanimous(i have no idea how to spell) yes from the guild made us become rpk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    Stayne - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    THIS.
    IS.
    A.
    GAME.
    Not a religion. Sometimes people forget that, hell, I even forget that. But the way some of you attack other people relentlessly is just uncalled for. I understand everyone has the right to their opinion, but what do you gain for yelling at someone over the internet? Would you people have the balls to say these things to people you know in your life? Some people really do get hurt over the internet, and I know its lame, but some day someone is going to be driven to suicide. It probably wont happen, but it might.
    Now I know I'm going to get absolutely torn apart for this post, but hey, I don't give a ****. You sit on your PC's 12 hours a day wasting your life away.

I'm comfortable enough on my stance against internet harassment to +1 this...maybe even +2
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    WTB oprah episode about forum violence.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    THIS.
    IS.
    A.
    GAME.

Nah our trolls arent that prob:laugh
  • Sabella - Harshlands
    Sabella - Harshlands Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Would you people have the balls to say these things to people you know in your life?
    The answer is....YES, yes i would.
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Nah our trolls arent that prob:laugh

I am......
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    WTB oprah episode about forum violence.
    http://www.oprah.com/index.html
    The answer is....YES, yes i would.
    Who the **** are you?
    I am......

True enough.
    edited March 2010
    I am......

if anyone could get someone to commit sucide over the internet, its you b:dirty
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    As it is in fb29.
    But deliver us from Hell
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Who the **** are you?

+9, for real.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • solstice
    solstice Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    STOP IT. STOP IT, DON'T YOU SEE YOUR FIGHTING IS TEARING US ALL APARTb:cryb:sadb:shutup
  • Sabella - Harshlands
    edited March 2010

Who the **** are you?
    Who the **** are you??
  • Sabella - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Taboo wanting a cheeseburger http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXHV_pscgkI&NR=1
    After a hard day at the "factory"
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Nice video ya got there, chef. why anyone would every come across this clip is beyond me. Btw, saballe....you never answered where you are a chef, im going to have to assume you work at a fast food restaurant from this video....I wonder where they have room in there for your office. Also....for a guy that claims to have a wife and kids, you are pretty immature.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sabella - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    A Country CLub b:shocked want to know more go to http://Nunyabusiness.net
    Never once did I ever claim to have kids.
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    Wreck - Harshlands Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    A Country CLub b:shocked want to know more go to http://Nunyabusiness.net
    Never once did I ever claim to have kids.

You claimed to have 2 kids and a beautiful wife.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    You claimed to have 2 kids and a beautiful wife.

Thank you sir. I love people that lie just for the sake of lying....We have here a chef at a country club(not a restaurant) where he has an office with a computer in it....why a chef has an office is beyond me. He has 2 kids (but wait no he doesnt), a wife (or so he says), he is a mature guy, but all he can do is make fun of my voice, which he has never heard, and post immature videos.....Sounds like a real winner, no?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Thank you sir. I love people that lie just for the sake of lying....We have here a chef at a country club(not a restaurant) where he has an office with a computer in it....why a chef has an office is beyond me. He has 2 kids (but wait no he doesnt), a wife (or so he says), he is a mature guy, but all he can do is make fun of my voice, which he has never heard, and post immature videos.....Sounds like a real winner, no?

On the contrary it is raining...........
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    Wreck - Harshlands Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Men?

Maybe I'm too tired to get it, if that's not what you meant. ;3

On another note, Country Clubs, that aren't for the homeless, out source their catering services. They don't hire chefs. So if you do work for one you must be making like minimum wage.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    On another note, Country Clubs, that aren't for the homeless, out source their catering services. They don't hire chefs. So if you do work for one you must be making like minimum wage.

Yeah, ive been to country clubs that have had chefs, and ones that have gotten all out side catering. however, the ones with chefs are restaurants on club property, so genius over there denying he worked in a restaurant as a chef was possibly the dumbest thing ive ever heard. My favorite part of his chef tales tho....is how he claimed he was posting sht from his office at work.....1, chefs dont have offices. 2, if they did happen to claim a room for themselves (like a closet or janator room) they would certainly not have a computer. 3, Wtf were you doing posting when hungry members need you to cook up some breakfast for them?

Edit: Im a lawyer, I work full time at a dojo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    chefs dont have offices. 2, if they did happen to claim a room for themselves (like a closet or janator room) they would certainly not have a computer.

How this got so far off topic, i'm not sure, but HEAD chefs do have offices and computers for ordering, budgets and payroll, etc.
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Edit: Im a lawyer
    Explains a lot b:surrender
    Packs World International
  • Sabella - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Lol you guys....just lol....man Taboo you need to either go back to school or go back. 2 cars does not say 2 kids do you see the difference???? CAR....KID i know these huge 3 letter words are hard for you to understand. You are not only fail at life, you sir are also fail at comprehension of the english language.

Wreck, go get wrecked, find a life get out of a forum of the game you quit a year ago. Whatever you have to say has no weight at all. You sir are a re-tard. You must be one of those qq'ers that swing off taboo's little nuts.

Taboo, you have never even been to a country club i take it. Idk dude you just sound more and more re-tarded as you post more and more. Your failed attempts to discredit anything I have to say are by far one of the funniest things I have seen in a forum in a while.

While you cry and cry, the rest of us laugh and laugh....take a hint much??? I know your parents will be proud when you are crowned king crybaby.