this server like the red color right?

Comments

• Tenken_ - Harshlands
    Tenken_ - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    NOOOOB
    shut up and go back to harshlands where you belong in the noob lands fighting wolfiesb oh and post your smart ideas there loser

yeah sure....o wait? who the *** are you again? b:chuckle
    Maybe stopping a beast is enough for some random pk server guy like yourself, carebear servers usually care more about weekly income from lands they know they can keep/get.

mmmm damn you have a good point there i didn't think about that
    We don't need to roll anyone, we need to succesfully defend. I'm fairly certain we could get turtles set up on 2 defenses. For the random faction we can send out 2-3 people and let 'em get rolled.

well it depends how many ppl u have available for TW; Maestro and you are underestimating Leviathan. (2-3 peeps? come one do be that cocky specially when you know that Vertitas_ can probably solo 1 8X infamy squad ^^)
    Best chance for the server to do what? Stop 1 faction from taking a land and letting another powerful faction take it? That's not a matter of wanting better TWs or a more divided map, it's just the act of putting another faction in a position of power

nobody wants to put QQme in a position of power is that what you meant but to make other factions to grow in powa in have more fun TW.
    Its funny that the base of all your arguments are that all these other factions attacking us will have a base of 80+es or whatever. Last time we fought QQme that had to put a bunch of 7x-es in to fill their 80 man quota, so I wouldn't be as certain of your assumptions as you are now.

that was 2 weeks ago right? you know that anyone can go from 7X - 9X in like a week this days.
    Why are you talking all this garbage on a Harshlands alt, why don't you go make your own awesome faction and roll us off the map, if it's as easy as you say?

everything on pw forums is trash. and is stupid/pointless to start over and make a new faction. let me here enjoining my pk
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    yeah sure....o wait? who the *** are you again? b:chuckle

mmmm damn you have a good point there i didn't think about that

well it depends how many ppl u have available for TW; Maestro and you are underestimating Leviathan. (2-3 peeps? come one do be that cocky specially when you know that Vertitas_ can probably solo 1 8X infamy squad ^^)

nobody wants to put QQme in a position of power is that what you meant but to make other factions to grow in powa in have more fun TW.

that was 2 weeks ago right? you know that anyone can go from 7X - 9X in like a week this days.

everything on pw forums is trash. and is stupid/pointless to start over and make a new faction. let me here enjoining my pk

Who are you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Maybe if QQme were a little more diplomat they'd try to talk with other factions for a triple attack on Infamu .

But wait ...their leader is Nimpo , nvm .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited March 2010

With random faction I meant **** like Outbidded and such, those little leeches that took over Insight's land. Leviathan isn't a random faction.

Giving another faction free lands by doing ganks for them doesn't really help them grow.

They haven't but ok. And if you're up to date, QQme isn't doing so hot right now. No TW at all lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Etienelablue - Raging Tide
    Etienelablue - Raging Tide Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Esuna personal Troll!!
    ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO ESUNA IS PRO
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    esuna Personal Troll!!
    Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro Esuna Is Pro

I Know You Like My Style I Know You Like My Style I Know You Like My Style I Know You Like My Style
    I Know You Like My Style I Know You Like My Style I Know You Like My Style I Know You Like My Style
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FapFapFap - Raging Tide
    FapFapFap - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Maybe if QQme were a little more diplomat they'd try to talk with other factions for a triple attack on Infamu .

But wait ...their leader is Nimpo , nvm .

Thx for admitting that we aren't lame enough.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    Thx for admitting that we aren't lame enough.

If we can leave all jokes aside for a bit ( yes I know it's hard to do ) : I don't care at what reputation degree your faction is . I don't like QQme but I'd rather team with them to at least TRY to hold off the "red beast ( oh noes b:shocked ) " and I'm sure other factions would have thought & still think the same . However it's you guys who don't seem to want to cooperate with any1 else ( this time won't count since Nimpo's not around and no1 can blame you guys for that ) .

And yet some of you still complained about the server becoming red like all others soon . Sure we know it'll happen eventually but it's lame not even trying to hold them off a bit . Sanctuary apparently became like this today http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/1309/nefariousred.jpg but they held out for over 1 year yet at this rate this server will be like that in just a few months .

Just my 2 cents .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    If we can leave all jokes aside for a bit ( yes I know it's hard to do ) : I don't care at what reputation degree your faction is . I don't like QQme but I'd rather team with them to at least TRY to hold off the "red beast ( oh noes b:shocked ) " and I'm sure other factions would have thought & still think the same . However it's you guys who don't seem to want to cooperate with any1 else ( this time won't count since Nimpo's not around and no1 can blame you guys for that ) .

And yet some of you still complained about the server becoming red like all others soon . Sure we know it'll happen eventually but it's lame not even trying to hold them off a bit . Sanctuary apparently became like this today http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/1309/nefariousred.jpg but they held out for over 1 year yet at this rate this server will be like that in just a few months .

Just my 2 cents .

row row fight the power.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Etienelablue - Raging Tide
    Etienelablue - Raging Tide Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ESUNA FTW!! b:laughb:laugh
    edited March 2010
    Always those predictments, blahblah all red if we don't buttrape infamuuu!!!!

Why is no one on Sanctuary ganking them? Shouldn't it be much easier if they own more than half of the map? This is kinda a twisted logic.
    This is getting so annoying, every1 starts taling about "gank em, gank em" and is obviously not thinking further than that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010

Why is no one on Sanctuary ganking them? Shouldn't it be much easier if they own more than half of the map? This is kinda a twisted logic.
    This is getting so annoying, every1 starts taling about "gank em, gank em" and is obviously not thinking further than that.

Dude, omg. Ofcourse it works. We gank one faction so another faction can take it's place as server gigas. Then we gank them so another faction can-

Bestest plan. Evarrr.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maestro - Raging Tide
    Maestro - Raging Tide Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    http://leviathan.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=129716

go down to the guild summary (Under the right hand advert and to the right of the large stop sign lol) and lvl range 70-79 is 44.9% of their guild. I think that is enough to say their core btw hah :D.
  • Talim - Raging Tide
    Talim - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Well.. if Leviathan is so strong, and QQme is so strong, and Varden is so strong and Dynasty is SOO strong, Then why not merge? If your smart enough to (Poorly) predict our TW strategies and the power of other factions then a merge should work even better right? And oh **** did I forget to mention? Only 3 attacks can be made on a faction at a time :) sucks to be you, either QQme or Levi will be placed on another day because of their strenght compared to the others, and im sure some Non-Factors will try to jump on board of the take down of the "red beast" and mess up the times even more, and even where the attack is determines the time (Levi up north and QQme at bottom) and gl getting a bid out of a absent Nimpo! so maybe you should think these things out before blabbing it out on forums trying to sound smart. your not. kthxbai b:bye
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    Who would want to merge with WrongTarget and the guy in my signature. That won't work out b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Well.. if Leviathan is so strong, and QQme is so strong, and Varden is so strong and Dynasty is SOO strong, Then why not merge? If your smart enough to (Poorly) predict our TW strategies and the power of other factions then a merge should work even better right? And oh **** did I forget to mention? Only 3 attacks can be made on a faction at a time :) sucks to be you, either QQme or Levi will be placed on another day because of their strenght compared to the others, and im sure some Non-Factors will try to jump on board of the take down of the "red beast" and mess up the times even more, and even where the attack is determines the time (Levi up north and QQme at bottom) and gl getting a bid out of a absent Nimpo! so maybe you should think these things out before blabbing it out on forums trying to sound smart. your not. kthxbai b:bye

I don't want to be in the most powerful faction.

I play games to have a challenge not put in cheats and have it on ez mode. If QQme got 80/100 of the servers top levels i'd already have kissed everyone goodbye and grabbed my jacket and headed out the door.

To to answer your question i certainly don't want to out infamy infamy. I enjoy my relationship with ppl in other factions that are not my own and the faction tag doesn't bother me. Infamy is a good enemy for me to have and I appreciate them existing b:chuckle but don't expect me to respect anyone who joins TALIM! If you want no challenge, a bore and easymode then that is your choice and make sure you can live with yourself.

As for me and my family when i walk out on the playground and see a group of basketball players beat the other ppl 20 to 0, I don't want to join the winning team to beat the 3rd graders worse. I want competition, i want a real game, and i want a challenge. So yes that is what i'm saying many people did, joined the winning team. Adjectives i could attach to them would be cowardly, greedy, boring, and nooby. It showed in the one serious TW you've participated in. Pat yourselves on the back you've done well maybe it will last. I have a feeling i won't enjoy the downfall of Infamy as much as i should.

I subtitle this post "How I avoided boring people and not joined Infamy."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    so maybe you should think these things out before blabbing it out on forums trying to sound smart. your not. kthxbai b:bye

Thx for being smart enough to repeat all the obvious things which were mentioned more than once in this or other threads already. You are the one. kthxbai b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    http://leviathan.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=129716

go down to the guild summary (Under the right hand advert and to the right of the large stop sign lol) and lvl range 70-79 is 44.9% of their guild. I think that is enough to say their core btw hah :D.

They have 44 fish people. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Zerg Rushh Kekekekeke
    You can't see me b:avoid.
    edited March 2010

Lol they've been doing that for months now hence why it didn't become full red sooner . And unlike RT they had very little land income to work with yet they still managed to hold off nef for so long .

Also new report : apparently they lost 1 land again to a triple attack , so yea their still holding out : http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/6222/20100329052620.png .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    We probably will see some triple attacks once all the land that isn't held by Leviathan/Infamy/QQme is taken up.

So as soon as Varden/Tao/Backdraft/Outbidded/Night/Haven all get taken off the map by the bigger factions, I wouldn't be surprised if some triple attacks started happenning.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited March 2010

So as soon as Varden/other/other/other/other/other all get taken off the map by the bigger factions, I wouldn't be surprised if some triple attacks started happenning.

Don't plan on that happening in the next few months Rawrgh...... b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pwnt - Raging Tide
    Pwnt - Raging Tide Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Hieneken or whoever the f started this thread. You've obviously never played this game for a decent amount of time, because ganks dont happen this early in servers. When 2-3 factions own the vast majority of the server, then ganks happen.
    And mae, 40 percent of levia is 80+, if 30 of infamy can take 80 of us, I'd like to see you take on Couri and any other of our 9xs.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    Hieneken or whoever the f started this thread. You've obviously never played this game for a decent amount of time, because ganks dont happen this early in servers. When 2-3 factions own the vast majority of the server, then ganks happen.
    And mae, 40 percent of levia is 80+, if 30 of infamy can take 80 of us, I'd like to see you take on Couri and any other of our 9xs.
    From what I see you only have 49 members that are 80+. I think for a TW you'd be lucky to have 30 of them able to attend. Lets say you get really lucky and 35 are able to go. 35 80+ and 45 level 7x, I think 40 Infamy could probably take that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Maestro - Raging Tide
    Maestro - Raging Tide Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    You should fix that website of yours then if your going to correct me on facts found on the levi website itself :P. Outdated or not, statistics show that over 44% of levi is 70-79, it was a poll so maybe some of their 80+ still think they are 79- b:laugh
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    From what I've seen they're still geared like 7x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    infamy is gonna destroy all b:shocked
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Tenken_ - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    With random faction I meant **** like Outbidded and such, those little leeches that took over Insight's land. Leviathan isn't a random faction.

well Varden have good lvls too...so maybe QQme, Leviathan and Varden
    They haven't but ok. And if you're up to date, QQme isn't doing so hot right now. No TW at all lol

yeah Nimpo is probably in jail...i told him to stay away from little kids >_>
    Dude, omg. Ofcourse it works. We gank one faction so another faction can take it's place as server gigas. Then we gank them so another faction can-

best plan to-keep-having-fun-for-a-while EVAR
    Well.. if Leviathan is so strong, and QQme is so strong, and Varden is so strong and Dynasty is SOO strong, Then why not merge? If your smart enough to (Poorly) predict our TW strategies and the power of other factions then a merge should work even better right? And oh **** did I forget to mention? Only 3 attacks can be made on a faction at a time :) sucks to be you, either QQme or Levi will be placed on another day because of their strenght compared to the others, and im sure some Non-Factors will try to jump on board of the take down of the "red beast" and mess up the times even more, and even where the attack is determines the time (Levi up north and QQme at bottom) and gl getting a bid out of a absent Nimpo! so maybe you should think these things out before blabbing it out on forums trying to sound smart. your not. kthxbai

tl, dr cuz u and ur fish are not important at all and dont worry fail troll i did like ur scarf ZING b:chuckle
    Lol they've been doing that for months now hence why it didn't become full red sooner . And unlike RT they had very little land income to work with yet they still managed to hold off nef for so long

^ see xD

i do like heineken b:dirty. no i havent play this game ever...look at my avatar im just lvl 3 b:cute.
  • Tenken_ - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    bumped...because Nimpo already pass the lead to ToyTank and this server wants a 3 attack b:thanks
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    lol
    1-surprise but sex?

2-they didn't need 3 facs

3-i luv how u guys rolled leviathan with 2 squads :D

lolinfamumad?
This discussion has been closed.