this server like the red color right?

Tenken_ - Harshlands
Tenken_ - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Tideswell (East)
Infamy have like 150 ppl...yes we all know they are loosing ppl cause they are quitting/taking a brake/going to QQme/Varden/Leviathan anyways...this server most like the red color; i don't know why they havent gang Infamy yet...Leviathan + QQme + any other random fac with 80 lvl 70+ can do the trick.

1. they need to send at least the top 60 against QQme to avoid a 5 - 10 min victory of QQme; and have time to "roll" the other factions to fill up the QQme TW

2. yes they have arround 150 ppl in the fac BUT we all know that they probably are going to get 100/150 ppl on for tw maybe less...but let say they still have 40 ppl left or even 50 (because they have balls and they are going to send 50 to defend against QQme) so that is like 25 persons for each TW.

3.Leviathan have enough fire power to beat 25 infamys in like 5 - 10 mins.

4.Those 25 can ither join QQme TW or Varden TW. (probably varden) to defend with 50 ppl for like 3 hours. maybe Varden can take them before i dont know. then keep defending/win against QQme (depending on the time left)

5. so they are probably going to lose at least 1 land every week. maybe 2 if QQme and Leviathan do their work fast. win another land easily at the next day (if they don't TW against QQme) and everyone is going to be happy cause the red beast is going to stop growing :D.

isn't that hard. but you need to do it now! dont wait till they own 1/3 of the map and get more members.
b:bye
Post edited by Tenken_ - Harshlands on

Comments

• The_love - Raging Tide
    The_love - Raging Tide Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    if you are so smart why dont you attack everybody knows that evan tho infamy is a bit weaker atm we are stil by far the strwongest guild
    [SIGPIC]sometimes love hurts and baby i love you A LOT[/SIGPIC]
  • FapFapFap - Raging Tide
    FapFapFap - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    No, we w8 till PWI puts an item for autowins in TWs in the botique.
    if you are so smart why dont you attack everybody knows that evan tho infamy is a bit weaker atm we are stil by far the strwongest guild

Evan? European Virtual Anthropology Network?
    We can't mess with the "strwongest!" (is this some kind of anagram? If yes it means WrongTests which is again a secret hint for something I don't want to reveal, have I won anything now?) faction. Impossible >:
    + our fail leader had an accident with a zipper so he isn't online for this weeks bidding...we'll only be able to defend b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Infamy have like 150 ppl...yes we all know they are loosing ppl cause they are quitting/taking a brake/going to QQme/Varden/Leviathan anyways...this server most like the red color; i don't know why they havent gang Infamy yet...Leviathan + QQme + any other random fac with 80 lvl 70+ can do the trick.

We still have well enough of an attendance for TW. And attacking us means no garantueed land for those that do b:chuckle

They would also have to think about repercussions for their little gank, mostly the "random factions" are in jeopardy of losing all their land as a revenge act. Perhaps you didn't notice, but a lot of factions aren't doing so hot right now attendance wise, not just Infamy. Oh and get it right, it's 160/200.

By the way, Harshlands isn't doing too well in the map sharing department either, maybe you should apply your advice to your own server. Tell me when it's working and I'll rally all the other factions for a **** ol' time b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Tenken_ - Harshlands
    edited March 2010

do yourself a favor and stop posting.

@Esuna

triple attack atm = infamy lose a land guaranteed
    They would also have to think about repercussions for their little gank

lol? inst the plan take all over the map o.O? + losing at least 1 land every week is going to make infamy weaker.

an you are right but you also know that QQme/Varden/Dinasty/Leviathan can fill up a 80 tw. and infamy don't have enough ppl to defend it b:cute
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    do yourself a favor and stop posting.

@Esuna

triple attack atm = infamy lose a land guaranteed

lol? inst the plan take all over the map o.O? + losing at least 1 land every week is going to make infamy weaker.

an you are right but you also know that QQme/Varden/Dinasty/Leviathan can fill up a 80 tw. and infamy don't have enough ppl to defend it b:cute

I love how you somehow think you know what's going in with which faction o.o And actually, if we take 1 land and lose 1 land per week, we'd stay the same, some other faction would grow large and then they'd have tp be ganked. Vicious circle and the reason why most server maps are mostly 1 color.

Learn2PW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Yes please :D
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    What about QQyou! b:cryb:cry
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide
    Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    lol at this thread
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Saying that varden should attack Infamy.

Get out, now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Etienelablue - Raging Tide
    Etienelablue - Raging Tide Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Some 1 close this Thread Cuz i dont like it..!!
    thx verry verry much!
    and to allInfamy haters i got a present for ya!!
    Lily Allen Songie!! *FUVVM*b:laughEnjoy!
  • Tenken_ - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    I love how you somehow think you know what's going in with which faction o.o And actually, if we take 1 land and lose 1 land per week, we'd stay the same, some other faction would grow large and then they'd have tp be ganked. Vicious circle and the reason why most server maps are mostly 1 color.

Learn2PW.

you know that infamy can lose more that 1 land if a 3 way attack does happen, even if is just 1 they can top infamy from owning the map. tbh i don't care about infamy, they are just the red faction. but i know that a lot of ppl in RT would like to see maybe a white/orange map ^^

and we all know that eventually 1 faction is going to own at least 2/3 of the map if not all the map, but why not defeat "the strongest" faction out there, it sounds like fun to me.

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    an you are right but you also know that QQme/Varden/Dinasty/Leviathan can fill up a 80 tw. and infamy don't have enough ppl to defend it

Dynasty are non-factors, Varden doesn't have a single land that borders Infamy's. So from what I can tell you have no idea what you're talking about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    you know that infamy can lose more that 1 land if a 3 way attack does happen, even if is just 1 they can top infamy from owning the map. tbh i don't care about infamy, they are just the red faction. but i know that a lot of ppl in RT would like to see maybe a white/orange map ^^

and we all know that eventually 1 faction is going to own at least 2/3 of the map if not all the map, but why not defeat "the strongest" faction out there, it sounds like fun to me.

did it ever occur to you that our white map has been taking and enclosing Varden/Tao land? Why would these factions do them a favour by acting as bait for us to kill while QQme gets free land? They would lose land and not gain any. You really haven't thought this through, have you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maestro - Raging Tide
    Maestro - Raging Tide Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Listen carefully now. You seem to think many things will happen just out of the blue

1. QQme will actually place a bid
    2. They all get the same day
    3. They all get a decent time span, instead of giving us a good amount of time to gang one of the weaker attackers and then focus on others with more strength.
    4. They get all their high levels to come.

Even if that all happens, defending is much easier than attacking. I honestly think catapult set could roll your "Random faction" and cata teams + a few support DDs would be able to take down Leviathan at a decent rate. QQme would then be facing the brunt of our defense, which would result in a negligible attack of them winning since they couldn't defend against us, which is inherently easier. This may of been a few weeks ago, but even at that. If all conditions were met, Infamy does not HAVE to lose a land as you do suggest. Also, I think Leviathan would end up losing their land in a revenge attack as Esuna mentioned along with the other faction who random attacks. QQme is the current target and I see no reason for any faction to want to paint an X on their heads at this time lol.
  • Tenken_ - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Dynasty are non-factors, Varden doesn't have a single land that borders Infamy's. So from what I can tell you have no idea what you're talking about.

"Non-Factors factions" or "factions w/o land" can attack too. however like i said 3 factions are enough
    did it ever occur to you that our white map has been taking and enclosing Varden/Tao land? Why would these factions do them a favour by acting as bait for us to kill while QQme gets free land? They would lose land and not gain any. You really haven't thought this through, have you?

good point Esuna, as we already know the 3 factions cant get land. but stoping the red beast is good enough XD + they are going to lose those lands anyways don't you think? or is infamy planing to stay with 1/3 of the map forever? lol...plus maybe leviathan get the lands and not QQme...
    2. They all get the same day
    3. They all get a decent time span, instead of giving us a good amount of time to gang one of the weaker attackers and then focus on others with more strength.
    4. They get all their high levels to come.

^ this is not that complicate
    honestly think catapult set could roll your "Random faction" and cata teams + a few support DDs would be able to take down Leviathan at a decent rate.

how many ppl do you think infamy need to "roll" Leviathan? lol do you think that 25 - 40 ppl are really enough to "roll" 80 75+ (because Leviathan have high lvls too and in the 2.5 hours TW with QQme they had lvl 7X inst that right?)

and Maestro i do agree with you; you can hold QQme with maybe your highest 50. but again you are going to have 60 more ppl for 2 more TWs. and about QQme being the target that's ok but you are going after Leviathan in some point anyways so they can take their chances now.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    Your whole point is "we should gang the red faction, because they're red! DOWN WITH THE RED BEAST!"

Your entire point is that we should aim to have the entire map white or orange, simply because they aren't red.

If Dynasty or some other non-factor faction attacks Infamy, then Infamy could roll them in 5 minutes with 20 people or less. Send 30 people to the non factor wars, have the rest turtle in the main war, then when the other finish their catapult walk with the non-factor wars they go to the main war.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • //asted - Archosaur4
    //asted - Archosaur4 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    We still have well enough of an attendance for TW. And attacking us means no garantueed land for those that do b:chuckle

They would also have to think about repercussions for their little gank, mostly the "random factions" are in jeopardy of losing all their land as a revenge act. Perhaps you didn't notice, but a lot of factions aren't doing so hot right now attendance wise, not just Infamy. Oh and get it right, it's 160/200.

By the way, Harshlands isn't doing too well in the map sharing department either, maybe you should apply your advice to your own server. Tell me when it's working and I'll rally all the other factions for a **** ol' time b:thanks

Harshlands is just now brightning up with Kingdom falling apart Zulu + Kylin are licking the red off the map.

~Asher btw.
  • Maestro - Raging Tide
    Maestro - Raging Tide Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Honestly, 75+ base are relatively non-factors. Our top 80 all have demon/sage (Minus the new classes) which opens a whole new spectrum in the damage/cata pulling/healing line. I'm sorry, but I look at a lvl 75 and they tend to fall over. Also, when I was stating the said coordination of attacks that would be needed, if this failed Levi would likely lose a land the next week in retaliation which is anti-progressive.

A main point needs to be made that there is a LARGE difference between a 90+ core and an 80+ or 75+ core. If you have 90s that are geared for their level and skilled for their level with enough coordination they can hold off numbers that would usually seem to be insurmountable, because please remember that gear in this game is a large factor, and if you do not have tanks that can survive our DDs, our defense is win lol. I really would see it as a challenge, but not as the impossibility you present.
  • Tenken_ - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Your entire point is that we should aim to have the entire map white or orange, simply because they aren't red.

the best situation would be 3 - 4 factions in the map having awesome TWs but we all know that in the end is always 1 faction that take over the map or at least 2/3 of it no matter how long it takes...and a lot off ppl re-rolled in RT because TW in their servers were dead/not fun (we have 2 options. A- the read beast of the other server was kicking our buts and we got bored. B - we were part of the red beast and we got bored) i would say option A for the 95% of the ppl here...so why don't try to prevent the same situation boring TWs/ppl quitting etc from happening?
    Honestly, 75+ base are relatively non-factors. Our top 80 all have demon/sage (Minus the new classes) which opens a whole new spectrum in the damage/cata pulling/healing line. I'm sorry, but I look at a lvl 75 and they tend to fall over. Also, when I was stating the said coordination of attacks that would be needed, if this failed Levi would likely lose a land the next week in retaliation which is anti-progressive.

A main point needs to be made that there is a LARGE difference between a 90+ core and an 80+ or 75+ core. If you have 90s that are geared for their level and skilled for their level with enough coordination they can hold off numbers that would usually seem to be insurmountable, because please remember that gear in this game is a large factor, and if you do not have tanks that can survive our DDs, our defense is win lol. I really would see it as a challenge, but not as the impossibility you present.

you are right...is not impossible that infamy beat the 3 way attack but is the best chance for this server...and is better if they start doing it right now.

just 1 thing Maestro i really don't think that the core of Leviathan is 7X and please remember that QQme and Leviathan are really going to do the trick the other non-factor/no high lvls/ etc faction is going to be a distraction and yeah you still need to send at least 20 - 30 ppl to roll them in 5 - 10 min maybe enough time for Leviathan or QQme to roll infamy...
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    Your not saying anything that everyone doesn't already know.

*gasp* triple attacks are the best way to keep a faction from taking all of the land?

Your crazy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    Fakebids against triple-attacks b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tenken_ - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Your not saying anything that everyone doesn't already know.

*gasp* triple attacks are the best way to keep a faction from taking all of the land?

Your crazy.

then why i haven't see any triple attack yet? or someone else at least talk about it? b:sad
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    I herd my mold 80 daggers are +3, they see me rollen, they hatin b:kiss
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    then why i haven't see any triple attack yet? or someone else at least talk about it? b:sad
    For the reasons already mentioned.

Lets say QQme, Leviathan, and some random faction that doesn't have land, or one of the ones bordering Infamy attack. Infamy manages to turtle the QQme war at first, the random third faction gets rolled in 5 minutes. Leviathan loses in, lets say 25 minutes. THen the people go from Leviathan war to QQme war and win there.

Now the random faction ends up wasting their time and money to be beaten in 5 minutes. Out of retaliation Infamy atttacks Leviathan and starts taking their land. Now Leviathan is losing land.

It's like Maestro said, this game is so dependent on gear, 30 level 90+ wearing full TT90 gear could probably beat Leviathan even if it is 30 vs 80. If a faction attacks Infamy, they risk losing their land in retaliation attacks. If a faction attacks Infamy that doesn't have land, then they most likely wont take more than 10 minutes for 2 squads to beat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    Are there that many active people in guilds anymore?
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    Well we know QQme has at least one inactive person.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azula - Raging Tide
    Azula - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Well we know QQme has at least one inactive person.

b:chuckle
    Rawrgh you are the best troll everb:victory
    Born as a Sin,
    living a life full of death.
    The crimson liquid colored the snow,
    the eyes full of agony, you don't wanna know. ~Azula, Assasin, Infamy

Arcrueid...reroll...NAO!b:angry
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010

good point Esuna, as we already know the 3 factions cant get land. but stoping the red beast is good enough XD + they are going to lose those lands anyways don't you think? or is infamy planing to stay with 1/3 of the map forever? lol...plus maybe leviathan get the lands and not QQme...

MAybe stopping a beast is enough for some random pk server guy like yourself, carebear servers usually care more about weekly income from lands they know they can keep/get. Leviathan is on good terms with Infamy, neither of us are attacking nor hindering eachother's progress, probably won't for a while since there's lots to take. It'd be stupid for either one of us to initiate conflict, which will possibly cost both sides land and resources.

how many ppl do you think infamy need to "roll" Leviathan? lol do you think that 25 - 40 ppl are really enough to "roll" 80 75+ (because Leviathan have high lvls too and in the 2.5 hours TW with QQme they had lvl 7X inst that right?)

and Maestro i do agree with you; you can hold QQme with maybe your highest 50. but again you are going to have 60 more ppl for 2 more TWs. and about QQme being the target that's ok but you are going after Leviathan in some point anyways so they can take their chances now.

We don't need to roll anyone, we need to succesfully defend. I'm fairly certain we could get turtles set up on 2 defenses. For the random faction we can send out 2-3 people and let 'em get rolled.
    the best situation would be 3 - 4 factions in the map having awesome TWs but we all know that in the end is always 1 faction that take over the map or at least 2/3 of it no matter how long it takes...and a lot off ppl re-rolled in RT because TW in their servers were dead/not fun (we have 2 options. A- the read beast of the other server was kicking our buts and we got bored. B - we were part of the red beast and we got bored) i would say option A for the 95% of the ppl here...so why don't try to prevent the same situation boring TWs/ppl quitting etc from happening?

So either they are in a powerful faction or they're not, they'll quit anyway is what you're saying. In that case, nobody can be pleased. According to TheMagicPimp Tao and Varden have awesome TWs or whatever, try joining them then.

you are right...is not impossible that infamy beat the 3 way attack but is the best chance for this server...and is better if they start doing it right now.

Best chance for the server to do what? Stop 1 faction from taking a land and letting another powerful faction take it? That's not a matter of wanting better TWs or a more divided map, it's just the act of putting another faction in a position of power- until one of the slave factions had enough of losing land by Infamy retaliations and turns on them. -Yes, that happened before on other servers where people conspired against the evil map consuming faction. Lots of times.
    just 1 thing Maestro i really don't think that the core of Leviathan is 7X and please remember that QQme and Leviathan are really going to do the trick the other non-factor/no high lvls/ etc faction is going to be a distraction and yeah you still need to send at least 20 - 30 ppl to roll them in 5 - 10 min maybe enough time for Leviathan or QQme to roll infamy...

Its funny that the base of all your arguments are that all these other factons attacking us will have a base of 80+es or whatever. Last time we fought QQme that had to put a bunch of 7x-es in to fill their 80 man quota, so I wouldn't be as certain of your assumptions as you are now.

Why are you talking all this garbage on a Harshlands alt, why don't you go make your own awesome faction and roll us off the map, if it's as easy as you say?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • The_love - Raging Tide
    The_love - Raging Tide Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    NOOOOB
    shut up and go back to harshlands where you belong in the noob lands fighting wolfiesb:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckleb:laugh oh and post your smart ideas there loser
    [SIGPIC]sometimes love hurts and baby i love you A LOT[/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    NOOOOB
    shut up and go back to harshlands where you belong in the noob lands fighting wolfiesb:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckleb:laugh oh and post your smart ideas there loser

Just lol, pray for urself that there won't be a thread with the topic "Top dumb players on RT"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.