What do all you guys think? (BM's lvl 70+ Plz! (PRO BM'S ALSO!))

2»

Comments

• LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Idiot? lol

20 +20 Vit stones... just lol
    4 Icebourne stones... yeah, you'll have 24 Sapphire Gems to do this, hmm?
    Warsoul helm. On a BM... as endgame? hahaha
    2 Perfect Attendance rings? lolupoor?
    Warsoul weapon? ... Even including it in a somewhat realistic build is a joke at best.

Umm.. and the title of your post says "What do all you guys think?"

You're too naive to be a troll. Kinda sad to be honest. But funny. Really funny. lol

*exhales slowly* I really don't feel like putting on caps so, i'll use lowercasing.

i already know that the +20 vit stones don't exist in the pwi version (were as they do in others).
    yes, i plan to add them in, no matter what you or others say =.=
    the warsoul helm was chosen because of the fact that it added to what i desired in it.
    the perfect attendance rings were just placed there because i was being lazy, and i really don't give a damn about the rings.
    warsoul wep is the only true end-game wep of all pwi.

really, i hate having to explain the reasoning in choosing my items to people who don't think. but i guess in this game, i will actually have to explain them.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    *exhales slowly* I really don't feel like putting on caps so, i'll use lowercasing.

Take your fantasy build back to a private server, nub.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
    edited March 2010
    Take your fantasy build back to a private server, nub.

Sure.

No why don't you just stop posting in here and go find a good tree to use to f*ck yourself?
    edited March 2010
    What do all you guys think? (BM's lvl 70+ Plz! (PRO BM'S ALSO!))

Don't ask for advice if you're not capable of taking constructive criticism without being a jerk?
  • MrBladey - Lost City
    MrBladey - Lost City Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Wow, don't you think your being a bit rude to the people actually trying to help you?

Your 6X they're 9X and 10X. They destroy you in terms of experience. They've been through what you're trying to going through right now. THEY know what a strong BM has for gear.

20 Vit Stones... You admitted they don't exist but you still insist on them. What a joke, like P.DEF ornaments.

And are you joking about rings not being important, another sign that you have no experience.

Best rings for a BM = +% accurarcy rings. Important VSing BMs, Archers, and Sins don't you think?
    For honor...
    For glory...
    FOR E-PEEN!
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    *Writes "I told you so" on a piece of paper and puts it in a time capsule*

Also, don't ask for advice if you don't want or can't take any.

BTW for the second time,
    AdvanceZero: I have binding charms incase I end up with green instead of gold <.<

There is no green, unless you plan to walk around with a Warsoul but in TT90.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
    edited March 2010
    Don't ask for advice if you're not capable of taking constructive criticism without being a jerk?
    Me being a jerk?

Do you read your OWN posts? Seriously, they seem like someone complaining about everything in the game.
    Wow, don't you think your being a bit rude to the people actually trying to help you?

Your 6X they're 9X and 10X. They destroy you in terms of experience. They've been through what you're trying to going through right now. THEY know what a strong BM has for gear.

20 Vit Stones... You admitted they don't exist but you still insist on them. What a joke, like P.DEF ornaments.

And are you joking about rings not being important, another sign that you have no experience.

Best rings for a BM = +% accurarcy rings. Important VSing BMs, Archers, and Sins don't you think?

Rude? No.
    Who said I was insisting on them? I never did. (Sure, i said they exist in other versions, but I never insisted on them)
    rings = worthless in my view. Mainly because, if i want +acc, i'll just add it into some of the gear.
    edited March 2010
    rings = worthless in my view. Mainly because, if i want +acc, i'll just add it into some of the gear.

By doing...?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited March 2010
    Me being a jerk?

Do you read your OWN posts? Seriously, they seem like someone complaining about everything in the game.

You called me what, and then told me to do what with a tree?

Umm... I didn't have any attitude till you called me an idiot.

It's obvious you're the mentally challenged one. Just look at your build sheet. :P

By doing...?

It's obvious he'll put in Amber gems in half of his gear, what else? lol
    edited March 2010

It's obvious he'll put in Amber gems in half of his gear, what else? lol

That only adds evasion. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited March 2010
    That only adds evasion. b:surrender

Ssshhh... he doesn't know that. He did say he put garnet gems in for mdef... b:chuckle
  • MrBladey - Lost City
    MrBladey - Lost City Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Me being a jerk?

Rude? No.
    Who said I was insisting on them? I never did. (Sure, i said they exist in other versions, but I never insisted on them)

The last sentence made me sad face. b:cry
    Ssshhh... he doesn't know that. He did say he put garnet gems in for mdef... b:chuckle

Let em do it for the lulz.
    For honor...
    For glory...
    FOR E-PEEN!
    edited March 2010
    Last post i'm even doing in this thread, seeing as all i'm getting is flame because of the gear I chose.

To all who think I don't know that Garnet is for Phys atk (wep) and Phys Def (armor): go kill yourselves.
    To anyone who is going to make fun of this post, or flame it: Go kill yourself with a sledge hammer.
    To anyone who ACTUALLY TRIES TO HELP (i.e. posts things that would make me want to rethink the gear, suggest gear that would work better with what I want to do, (things of that sort)): I thank you.

*end last post in this thread*
  • Michael - Harshlands
    Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Look at this build instead (uses only gear found in pwi and only 3 sockets per item not 4)

Unbuffed version with Lunar rings, 3 vit stones per gear piece

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5d54b272d2fd98b

Full buffed version 4 vit stones in G12 gear and PQ rings (demon bell is on but the +75% for 15 sec is off so its default pvp defences till purged)

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=04808adcd5732c1b

Differences in the builds

Mine reaches max attack rate with fists (5per sec demonsparked)

Even only using 3 +10 vit stones per gear has more unbuffed hp

Almost 2x your builds unbuffed mdef when I drop your stones to +10 vit ones (this cripples your mdef) (very very important vs mages)

Lower pdef but still 9.5k unbuffed is effective enough if you need extra pdef add the 4th
    socket to the G12 gear pieces and put another vit stone in each, will up your pdef and hp (costs 6600 tokens total to 4 socket those 3 pieces plus 45 mill total for the extra vit stones) (cape, wrist, boots)

all my defences are 8% higher than listed (nirvana piece bonus not counted on the calculator)

Your insistance on having 300 ST was maintained, 200 dex was retained for the ability to use the 100 fist (note that the points are more finely balanced than your build allowing me greater freedom to add vit), you can use any level 100 weapon with this build

My build is level 100 not 105 (saves you endless amounts of time and coin cause you dont have to level those 5 extra levels)

The lack of a warsoul weapon reduces your damage by a little but not as much as you would think, for way under the price of a warsoul you could buy enough rapture crystals to double recast a weapon (which has the same or more attack damage as a warsoul)

This is my actual endgame build (although im not 100% on the lunar rings atm the 100 PQ rings are good as well for the 4% extra damage but you lose 400 mdef which with highly refined ornaments is less noticable)
    edited March 2010
    To anyone who ACTUALLY TRIES TO HELP (i.e. posts things that would make me want to rethink the gear, suggest gear that would work better with what I want to do, (things of that sort)): I thank you.

**** off. Read my posts to you *prior* to you calling me an idiot and to find a tree and fornicate with it. You're just a silly nub who got pissed off cause people didn't pat you on your back for a horrible fake build. Glad you're going away... you won't be missed.

b:bye
    edited March 2010
    Last post i'm even doing in this thread, seeing as all i'm getting is flame because of the gear I chose.
    Tbh, I never even looked at your calculator or care how you build your BM. I simply pointed out some of your misconceptions such as you'll be pking left and right on a PvE server, there's a set of TT99 green or that there are other effective ways to add accuracy to your gears other than rings. Guess we won't be hearing form you again. Open that time capsule when you are bored out of your mind from lack of people to PK on HT. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]