What do all you guys think? (BM's lvl 70+ Plz! (PRO BM'S ALSO!))

LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Blademaster
Ok, i'm very tired atm so please padron any spelling errors.

Now onto the main point.

My Current Stats (No Gear):
Str: 153
Dex: 119
Vit: 58
Mag: 5

My Current Stats (W/ Gear):
Str: 153
Dex: 128
Vit: 70

What I want as End-game Stats:
Str: 300
Dex: 155
Vit: 80

All my gear is based towards str and vit right now, also none of it is close to my current lvl (64).

So, I would like a little advice from the awesome BM's of the forum.
What I use for wep right now Is TT60 Sword +2, and a pair of lvl 57 fists (or claws, idr which).

I know if I continue the 3:2 build, i'm using right now I most likely won't get the 80 vit. So can anyone suggest to me how to get a working build for the stats I want. (by lvl 105. I'm willing to restat if necessary.)

b:surrenderb:pleasedb:thanks
Post edited by LifeHunting - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• MrBladey - Lost City
    MrBladey - Lost City Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    If this is your build for 105 restat your vit and mag both down to 3 each. You don't need the vit at that lvl with refines and shards. And the magic... well that's obvious.

Btw keep your dex in intervals for 20. So get that 155 up to 160 for the bonus crit.
    For honor...
    For glory...
    FOR E-PEEN!
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    Kaste - Sanctuary Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Yes, i agree with MrBladey, you really will have to reset your vit, at least down to some point so that your basic stats let you use endgame gear, not the additional stats given by equip. That would be a basic amount of 299 str and 198 dex at level 100 for all weapon paths. So you basically should have 3 mag and not more then 13 vit. (add 200 dex for extra % crit)
    Feel free to PM me for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mistress Myra forced me to use her sigpic ↑
    With PWI since Dec 21st '08
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • Ranfa - Dreamweaver
    Ranfa - Dreamweaver Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Umm, if you are planning to keep using fists/claws to the endgame you need a lot more Dex. Deicide claws require 193 and Striking Dragon requires 198. Heck even TT80 fists require 159 Dex.

But I have to ask how you got 58 Vit by using the 3:2 build?
  • Michael - Harshlands
    Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Its possible to use at level axes and fists and still have more than 80 vit

I personally use 90 axes and 100 fist and I only have a level 2 tome (st/vit) my ungeared vit is 95, also ignore what everyone else just said about vit, if you want to pvp with the big boys, (rank8 mages, high level venos and high hp barbs) you need alot of vit so you can pull your weight without getting 1 shot by lucky hits.

I dont care how much damage your build can do if your fighting 1v1 vs a stunlocked target, in true pvp you will constantly be under attack while fighting and if you cant take the hits as well as you dish them out you will just die.

Also dont rely on sparking for pvp, sure it works fine in 1v1's but in bigger fights it just screams purge me if you have to spark pop will of the bodhivista first and then tranq/ironguard after the spark it will absorb purges and the focus fire while you kill your target.

Another plus of being able to tank the damage is you can force the opposing teams strongest DD's to kite you while your DD's focus fire on the remaining players

You didnt state final weapons so ill list the pros and cons of BM weapons (all the weapons have uses but some excell at certain areas)

Axes (wonderful teamwork weapon, most effective stunlock, dragons allow your dds to 1 shot many other classes, best option for the initial attack allows alot of quick kills turning the tide in most pvp battles)

Poles (with zerk viable for pvp, without damage per hit is too low, spike to try and kill opponents ineffective against HA classes, most powerful ranged skills for attacking kiters)

Fist (nice weapon highest DPS you need to stunlock opponents while you DD to kill them, most effective weapon for clearing out the Heavies after the DD's are down)

Sword (very nice spikes on 2 skills atmos and myriad the rest are a waste of time to use)
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    Sorry about not listing the items I would be using end-game.

But Basically, I plan to have TT99 gold LionHeart armor (all), with each being +10.
    My wep will be (if I can get) Warsoul - Cirruslord. (If I can't get, i'll most likely go for the next most powerful wep I can get)

Michael: Thanks for the helpful info, and yes I agree with the fact that Vit is seriously needed for PvP (which is what my guy is going for). So i'm glad someone pointed that out b:pleased

In a few min's (after finding it), i'll add the calc I'm using for my end-game guy.

*EDIT*

My Calc:

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=153496bd3bdc3b0f
  • ELITE_ONE - Raging Tide
    ELITE_ONE - Raging Tide Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Ok mate why u going with tt/hh99 gear as your end game gear its not that grat at all compared to nirvana gear much better
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Guild QQme
    edited March 2010
    Ok mate why u going with tt/hh99 gear as your end game gear its not that grat at all compared to nirvana gear much better

Becuase it is about 100x's cheaper then Nirvana. Plus I like what I can add in, unlike you people b:shutup

Plus with a refine of +10 on all of my gear it won't make a damn what i'm using, so i'm going with TT99 Gold :)
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I have vit on 3 and Mag on 3 since early 40's.

Very good for PVE as long you don't do many mistakes or try to be a tank (you can still be secondary tank). Keep in mind you can be 1 shotted by a boss or another player in PVP and killed in 1 or two shots by a magic mob.

Saying that, there are many ways to block/cancell magic attacks (even from bosses)and then have fun with the build and keep you safe. The biggest issue I had was in BH69 with the last two bosses.

If you want to use fist and axes you can do it, all you have to do is have minimum str for axes and minimum dex for fists.

Myself I have tons of dex right now but is capped. I have enough dex to use the tt70 bow. I got that bow in my early 80's. My built was minimum str to use armor and all rest to dex. Again, when I reached the dex for the bow I capped it and all is to STR until I quit the game.

Also, If you are missing couple points, you can always get that from gear.
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited March 2010

That reminds me when I was a kid asking my dad why his friend had a better can than his.

The situation is based on what you can afford and when you want to end the game.

Myself, I dont think I will ever reach 99 and most likely would not afford the gear either.

While most people, if not all are getting TT90 armor, I'm getting the 90 gold brute set and if I could get the gold weapons too, I would.

Very nice armor and if you get the TT80 cheap (or free in my case, for the chest and wrists) you can make it for cheap.

Just to give you a sample, the TT90 chest might range in price in santuary from 15m to 25m depending on market and add ons on the item. Some days, you might get it for way cheaper or way higher but again is all market lol

The TT80 chest you can buy it for 1m to 5m, and the other mats for 7m. So, you can have good savings but you cant trade it afterwards.

My other concern with the brute set is that the chest looks **** from the backb:chuckle

However, I get everybody telling me how nice it looks (I always wonder what the true behied their words isb:angryb:laugh).
  • The_store - Harshlands
    The_store - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2010

But Basically, I plan to have TT99 gold LionHeart armor (all), with each being +10.
    My wep will be (if I can get) Warsoul - Cirruslord. (If I can't get, i'll most likely go for the next most powerful wep I can get)

Michael: Thanks for the helpful info, and yes I agree with the fact that Vit is seriously needed for PvP (which is what my guy is going for). So i'm glad someone pointed that out b:pleased

In a few min's (after finding it), i'll add the calc I'm using for my end-game guy.

*EDIT*

My Calc:

i wonder how the warsoul claws would do with demon spark...whoa scary
  • shootingstarvn
    shootingstarvn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Its possible to use at level axes and fists and still have more than 80 vit

I personally use 90 axes and 100 fist and I only have a level 2 tome (st/vit) my ungeared vit is 95, also ignore what everyone else just said about vit, if you want to pvp with the big boys, (rank8 mages, high level venos and high hp barbs) you need alot of vit so you can pull your weight without getting 1 shot by lucky hits.

I dont care how much damage your build can do if your fighting 1v1 vs a stunlocked target, in true pvp you will constantly be under attack while fighting and if you cant take the hits as well as you dish them out you will just die.

Also dont rely on sparking for pvp, sure it works fine in 1v1's but in bigger fights it just screams purge me if you have to spark pop will of the bodhivista first and then tranq/ironguard after the spark it will absorb purges and the focus fire while you kill your target.

Another plus of being able to tank the damage is you can force the opposing teams strongest DD's to kite you while your DD's focus fire on the remaining players

You didnt state final weapons so ill list the pros and cons of BM weapons (all the weapons have uses but some excell at certain areas)

Axes (wonderful teamwork weapon, most effective stunlock, dragons allow your dds to 1 shot many other classes, best option for the initial attack allows alot of quick kills turning the tide in most pvp battles)

Poles (with zerk viable for pvp, without damage per hit is too low, spike to try and kill opponents ineffective against HA classes, most powerful ranged skills for attacking kiters)

Fist (nice weapon highest DPS you need to stunlock opponents while you DD to kill them, most effective weapon for clearing out the Heavies after the DD's are down)

Sword (very nice spikes on 2 skills atmos and myriad the rest are a waste of time to use)

sage farstrike , meteor rush give nice dmg and meteor is a fast skill
  • shootingstarvn
    edited March 2010

*EDIT*

My Calc:

so unrealistic , u need to be very very rich to get thatb:thanks
    edited March 2010
    i wonder how the warsoul claws would do with demon spark...whoa scary
    Yeah....I was thinking about those....So hard to chose between the fists and the blade >.<

But since I started with sword, i'll end with sword. *still thinks of how big a crit would get with warsoul + demon spark* b:dirty

Not really b:chuckle
  • shootingstarvn
    edited March 2010
    Yeah....I was thinking about those....So hard to chose between the fists and the blade >.<

But since I started with sword, i'll end with sword. *still thinks of how big a crit would get with warsoul + demon spark* b:dirty

Not really b:chuckle

there is no1 with warsoul like 45k $ or so for a try to manufacture ? and 20 vit stones at least at LC i even did not saw any with a single 20 vit stone

and lvl 105 too
  • Ranfa - Dreamweaver
    Ranfa - Dreamweaver Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    The vit stones you are using don't even exist...
    edited March 2010
    *sighs* I already know the +20 stones don't exist in this version of the game. I plan to sub with Critine/Primevial stones. So please don't nag about that =.=
  • Ghost_eyes - Lost City
    Ghost_eyes - Lost City Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Why would you want to waste 99 gear, +10 on a Pve Server? Ieww

I guarantee you will regret it end game when u have nobody to fight.
    sheesh its getting hard enough to find people to fight on pvp servers
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    Ghost_eyes: Because when I get all the gear, i'll in PK mode 24/7. Also plan to bind it all to my **** so I can't lose **** if i become blood red and die :P
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    TT Gold is auto bound once equipped... <_<
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    AdvanceZero: I have binding charms incase I end up with green instead of gold <.<
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Ghost_eyes: Because when I get all the gear, i'll in PK mode 24/7. Also plan to bind it all to my **** so I can't lose **** if i become blood red and die :P

You are missing his point. Be in PK mode all you want, you won't have enough people to fight on a PvE server. This is speaking from Dreamweaver server's experience of course. After a while, especially when you are endgame, you'll know all the pkers on the server because there are so few of them. You'll all know each other and basically stand around and maybe do "pk duels".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
    edited March 2010
    You are missing his point. Be in PK mode all you want, you won't have enough people to fight on a PvE server. This is speaking from Dreamweaver server's experience of course. After a while, especially when you are endgame, you'll know all the pkers on the server because there are so few of them. You'll all know each other and basically stand around and maybe do "pk duels".

I couldn't give a care less what other people's names are when I PK.

If i'm a in PK mode, i'm in it to kill you. I wouldn't give a damn, even if you were my best friend. I would still kill you.

And if your saying "Oh, you'll know them because by that time you'll have fought them all at least once.", I really doubt it. Most people on heaven's tear, that PK are usually flying around in the sky, or outside of the giant cities (arch mainly, which is fun to be in).
  • Jakob - Harshlands
    Jakob - Harshlands Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I couldn't give a care less what other people's names are when I PK.

If i'm a in PK mode, i'm in it to kill you. I wouldn't give a damn, even if you were my best friend. I would still kill you.

And if your saying "Oh, you'll know them because by that time you'll have fought them all at least once.", I really doubt it. Most people on heaven's tear, that PK are usually flying around in the sky, or outside of the giant cities (arch mainly, which is fun to be in).

....He's saying on a PvE server you'll just run out of people to PK. People join PvE serves in the first place because they have NO interest in Pking? So yea you'll kill a few pkers at first, but after a while, they'll see you decked out in all +10, and if they're smart, they'll book it the other way.

And then you'll get bored.

PvP servers are MUCH more fun with killing lowbies and such b:laugh lmao..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    ....He's saying on a PvE server you'll just run out of people to PK. People join PvE serves in the first place because they have NO interest in Pking? So yea you'll kill a few pkers at first, but after a while, they'll see you decked out in all +10, and if they're smart, they'll book it the other way.

And then you'll get bored.

PvP servers are MUCH more fun with killing lowbies and such b:laugh lmao..

I know alot of guilds in my server that do PK. And i mean ALOT.

Though yes, if they are smart (which alot aren't xD) and look at my character's gear first....they will definitely run away, But who is to say I won't just chase after them with my speed skills? b:chuckle
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Dream build... and a bad dream at that... TT99 neck and belt? lol 4 pieces of TT99 armor, but the Warsoul light helm? That's for archers, not BMs. Warsoul sword? lol Such a confusing and horrible build really.

TT99 wrists + boots
    Nirvana chest + leg + helm
    Swindlers or CV neck + 4th map belt (Cube neck and Warsong belt if you can afford it)
    Interval cape
    Interval tome

Win.
    You'll all know each other and basically stand around and maybe do "pk duels".

This happens on PvP servers a lot too. :<
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
    edited March 2010
    Dream build... and a bad dream at that... TT99 neck and belt? lol 4 pieces of TT99 armor, but the Warsoul light helm? That's for archers, not BMs. Warsoul sword? lol Such a confusing and horrible build really.

TT99 wrists + boots
    Nirvana chest + leg + helm
    Swindlers or CV neck + 4th map belt (Cube neck and Warsong belt if you can afford it)
    Interval cape
    Interval tome

Win.

This happens on PvP servers a lot too. :<

I'm guessing you didn't look at the stats?

I chose all the gear so that my stats would make it were my guy would be a b*tch to kill while i'm in PK. His HP (w/o buff's) is 14k (w/o any gear it's 4k).
    His mage defense's mean's he can't be one-shot by any mage/cleric/veno that he comes across.
    Massive Phys defense means that even other people will have a ***** of a time trying to kill him.

So your problem with it is? b:shutup
    edited March 2010
    I'm guessing you didn't look at the stats?

I chose all the gear so that my stats would make it were my guy would be a b*tch to kill while i'm in PK. His HP (w/o buff's) is 14k (w/o any gear it's 4k).
    His mage defense's mean's he can't be one-shot by any mage/cleric/veno that he comes across.
    Massive Phys defense means that even other people will have a ***** of a time trying to kill him.

So your problem with it is? b:shutup

Yeah, I did look at your stats. For a major cash shop build that would cost you on the upwards of $50k, it's really not all that great.

Nirvana chest/pants/helm and mdef ornaments with the same refines would give you much more hp and far more survivability.

Extra pdef is a great thing as long as you're not sacrificing mdef to get it. TT99 ornaments are mediocre at best.

EDIT: I looked at your build again and laughed again. Why don't you put somewhat realistic shards and drop your imaginary Warsoul weapon and see how your stats look. Sorry, not impressed.
    edited March 2010
    Yeah, I did look at your stats. For a major cash shop build that would cost you on the upwards of $50k, it's really not all that great.

Nirvana chest/pants/helm and mdef ornaments with the same refines would give you much more hp and far more survivability.

Extra pdef is a great thing as long as you're not sacrificing mdef to get it. TT99 ornaments are mediocre at best.

EDIT: I looked at your build again and laughed again. Why don't you put somewhat realistic shards and drop your imaginary Warsoul weapon and see how your stats look. Sorry, not impressed.

bleh, believe what you want on the gear. Idc.

Towards your Edit: The shards I add are realistic you idiot =.=
    All they are is the gr12 of garnet shards. So don't be complaining to me, complain to higher ups if you don't know about them.
  • Sarugami - Sanctuary
    Sarugami - Sanctuary Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I'll have to agree with michael_dark about your gears...you could get much better gears with the amount that you will spend on the gears you chose. Not going to judge your stats build as I believe everyone should build to their taste.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    bleh, believe what you want on the gear. Idc.

Towards your Edit: The shards I add are realistic you idiot =.=
    All they are is the gr12 of garnet shards. So don't be complaining to me, complain to higher ups if you don't know about them.

Idiot? lol

20 +20 Vit stones... just lol
    4 Icebourne stones... yeah, you'll have 24 Sapphire Gems to do this, hmm?
    Warsoul helm. On a BM... as endgame? hahaha
    2 Perfect Attendance rings? lolupoor?
    Warsoul weapon? ... Even including it in a somewhat realistic build is a joke at best.

Umm.. and the title of your post says "What do all you guys think?"

You're too naive to be a troll. Kinda sad to be honest. But funny. Really funny. lol